Is this your business? claim it now

Island Chateau

Staten Island, NY

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

900 W Fingerboard Rd, Staten Island, NY (718) 447-5882

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole B

I had my engagement party here on 10/22/2016 and it was the most amazing time ever. The service I received was top notch. Every waiter was attentive to all the guests. The food was absolutely delicious!!! The bartenders were great also. Big thank you to the owner Tammy who was... Read More patience and kind with me every step of the way. I wish I could relive that night again! It was beautiful. They had a coffee to go station as guests were leaving which I thought was a awesome touch. I highly recommended island chateau!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tiffany T

We can't say enough good things about Island Chateau and its staff! The moment we walked in we knew we would have our reception beautiful, one party at a time, & a great menu! Through out the process they were very helpful Colleen asissted us in many ways was very helpful &... Read More informative! We also got our invitations through island chateau as Tammy suggested and we loved them (also not overpriced). The day of was very smooth the maitre'd kept everyone in order & drinks flowing! Food was so good too! I would highly recommend & refer friends to use Island Chateau for their next event! Thank you to Tammy, Colleen, & Terri

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Alicia R

There aren't enough words that could express my gratitude to the staff of the Island Chateau for making our wedding reception the night of our dreams. Everything was absolutely perfect. Tammy, Terri, Colleen and all of the staff went above and beyond and my husband and I will... Read More never forget how amazing it was. Everyone at the Island Chateau is incredibly helpful, courteous and true masters at what they do. They made my wedding planning easy too! Whenever I had a question or concern they got back to me right away and guided me on the right path. I did not have a wedding planner so their advice and vendor recommendations were very appreciated. And the food! My guests are still raving about it. To any bride and groom who is looking for a good group of people, who truly enjoy making others happy, this is the place to go. They are simply the best. ♡ We will always remember how special the staff of Island Chateau made our wedding day.

April 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Sophia E

Family owned venue..professional, modern, elegant..everything you can ask for. Tammy helped me from the beginning to the end. Above and beyond experience!! Would highly recommend.

Superb Service!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Lacey H

My wedding was over a month ago, and my family and friends are still telling me on how great of a time they had. All they tell me is how great the food was, and they all could not stop eating. Tammy, Teri, and Kathy were always so accommodating with me. Could not be happier with... Read More their services.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Jacqueline I

I have one word to describe The Island Chateau: AMAZING! After visiting venue after venue in Staten Island and a few in New Jersey, I decided to put the most important day of my life in the hands of The Island Chateau. And boyyyyy: I am soooo happy I did! Not to discredit the... Read More other venues I explored (yes, it was like a marathon as I only visited every venue on one day with my good friend), but I honestly have to say that The Island Chateau was the most impressive. It is soooooo beautiful and dreamy. I especially love that they have one event at a time. I did not really appreciate that until my actual wedding day. They also included so many amenities that other venues could not offer. I mean, I literally did not have to worry about a single thing. Now let's get to the best part! I could NOT believe how well I was treated by the owners as well as the staff at The Island Chateau. They are all so polite and down-to-earth! They made us feel like we were family. Both owners, Tammy and Terry, were so amazing. They recommended several vendors to me (reverend, deejay, etc.) and OMG; I am still being asked for their information! Terry helped me book my honeymoon too! My husband and I had such a wonderful time on our cruise thanks to her. She was able to get us the best deal ever. The Event Coordinator, Kathy, was so polite and so helpful as well. I knew I was a pain in her rear towards the end because I wanted everything to be perfect but she simply laughed it off. On the day of my wedding, 11/11/11, Terry was present throughout the ceremony and reception. She stayed until the very end and throughout the night, she kept asking me and my husband if everything was okay. I expected that from the maitre d but I never thought one of the owners was going to be so hands on. I read a review that stated that the food and service was horrible. I believe that the person that posted that review MUST be a vendor that is competing with The Island Chateau. It just made no sense. The servers were so great and one even helped guide me when I had to enter into the ceremony and reception. We were given food to bring home (which they did not have to do) and ate it the next day. It was just as delicious as the day before. Furthermore, every guest that me and my husband have conversed with since the wedding just raved about the food. After listening to them for a little while, it would get to the point where I was like, "Okay...So did you like my dress?". LOLLL. So again, I do not get it. I cannot wait to have my baby shower and other future events at The Island Chateau. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants to have a peace of mind while planning an important event. I promise you that they will not disappoint. You just have to sit back and enjoy the smooth ride! Terry, Tammy, and Kathy: if you are reading this, thank you sooooooooooo much for everything. You all made my day so great. Thank you, thank you, and before I forget: THANK YOU!!!!

Great Experience, Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Mariya C

Our wedding at Island Chateau was a huge success. We used the venue's great hall for both ceremony and reception. It is easily configurable for both, and the staff did a marvelous job to move the chairs and prep during our cocktail hour when the guests mingled in the lobby... Read More area. Open bar all night, amazing food, and stylish LED lighting to change the tone of the room are all some of the excellent features of the venue. Prices are extremely affordable, and Island Chateau has a set of house vendors on which you can receive discounted service. Word of caution, some of the vendors are pretty bad - Sam Gregorio flowers for example. We went with our own flower vendor, which wasn't too much of a hassle. Overall, you will get a wedding here that looks like it cost you $40,000 and it might actually cost 1/3 of that price. The owners, Terri and Tammy, are truly concerned with making your wedding a success, and a success it will be if you book here.