KR Creations & Events

(2)

Austin, TX

WOW your guests before the day!

We LOVE paper as much as we love planning, and recognize that your invitation is perhaps one of the most important elements of your special day! Give your guests a wow factor even before the big day arrives! We are waiting to create something special that is a reflection of your vision & style!

6901 N. Lamar Blvd. #101, Austin, TX

Very Nice Invitations and Programs

10/02/2011 Shirley C

My daughter hired Kandi to design her invitations and programs and they turned out very pretty! I intially didn't understand why she couldn't just pick something out of a book but then she showed me the invitations and programs and I understood why! If you're looking for something that's one of a kind but beautiful KR Creations is the way to go!

Beautiful Stationery

10/02/2011 Sylvarya C

I used KR Creations for my invitations, addressing and programs. I was very impressed with the finished product. The only complaint that I had was because we live in Texas and its so hot here that all the diamonds that were on my invitations came off a few of the invites by the time my guest received them. No fault of KR Creations and still very beautiful. I would recommend this vendor in the future to any and everyone.

Send Email