Metairie, LA

Ballroom

Planning

818 Elmwood Park Blvd, Metairie, LA (504) 733-5020

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Adrienne H

My dream wedding came true! Magnolia Plantion was amazing!!! The staff were awesome and accommodated mine and my guests every need. The food was amazing. I did not have one thing go wrong on my special day. The set up was beautiful and we couldn't beat the cost. Thank you... Read More Magnolia Plantation for making my wedding day so special.

2015-12-02T09:55:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. We loved having you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Danielle D

WOW! The Venue is beautiful, the staff and service are so friendly and are always on their toes and the food was AMAZING! Colette and Sue helped me to think through the day and plan every aspect that I otherwise would have forgotten or been stressed about on the big day. Can't... Read More thank Magnolia Plantation enough for making our special day a dream we won't forget!

2015-12-02T09:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed having you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Erika H

I had the best experience ever at Magnolia Plantation. Colette and Sue are the best. No matter how many times I called with questions during my planning they were always happy to help. They accommodated myself and my husband with requests we had and our day was perfect in every... Read More way. We had special decor and they set everything up exactly the way we wanted. The space was absolutely beautiful. The day of our reception went off without a hitch and our guests are still talking about the food. It was never ending lol. Ms Dee was my attendant and she is the sweetest lady ever. I will never forget the entire staff at Magnolia Plantation. They are simply the best.

2015-12-02T09:57:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of it!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I got married at Magnolia Plantation this past Saturday. It was wonderful!! My big day was much more than I could've ever imagined thanks to the staff. Sue and Dee are awesome, so accommodating and professional!! I can't remember the name of the attendant for the parents, but my... Read More mother in law can't say enough good things about her. I've been receiving calls all week about how beautiful our wedding was. The food kept coming and it was delicious!! Overall A++ experience!!

2015-12-02T09:57:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. We loved having you guys!!

Amazing Time!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Eileen A

We just got married last month at Magnolia and everything was absolutely perfect! Everyone loved the food and couldn't believe how much of it was available! I was referred by my Matron who also got married at Magnolia and am so glad I asked them to be a part of my special... Read More day! Thank you Sue and Colette!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kim K

I would highly recommend Magnolia Plantation! I held my wedding reception here and we reserved the entire grand ballroom. It was gorgeous and plenty of room for my 200 guests. Mrs. Sue and her staff are phenomenal and made my dream come true! Dee, the attendant for myself and my... Read More groom, was always there to refill our drinks, help me change my shoes, and guide me where I needed to be during the event. All of my guest raved about the food, drinks, and music. The DJ, Brian, was amazing and the dance floor was never empty, even the bartenders were dancing behind the bars!! You will not be disappointed with this choice! I'm still receiving compliments 2 weeks later!

Speechless

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

If you want a reception with zero problems, magnolia is the place to go. Ms. Sue was beyond helpful and did ANYTHING to make my special day perfect. The attendants are wonderful, and the food doesn't stop flowing. They made room for my photo booth and my painter. They even held... Read More onto my painting until the rain stopped long enough for me to get it out of there. I have reccomended Magnolia Plantation to many people already. Brides, this is the place to go!!!

2015-04-27T10:21:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Robyn for the great review!! We enjoyed having your family and friends. We wish you and Brad all the best!

Wonderful Venue! My reception was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Monica M

I recently got married at Magnolia Plantation and our reception exceeded our expectations! I always wanted a venue that was one huge room and dance floor so our guests wouldn't miss anything and Magnolia has that! From the initial appointment, to the night of Ms. Sue & Collette... Read More are a pleasure to work with. They make you feel so comfortable with everything where I didn't have one stress about my reception. There is no need for a wedding coordinator or planner with Magnolia! They do it all for you, you just show up for a good time! All our guest still keep telling me how great the venue looked and how good the food was. I was told that all the pass around foods didn't stop and there was plently of seating of over 260 people! I highly recommend!

2015-04-27T10:23:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, Monica. We wish you and Brenton many happy years together. Congrats again!!

Magnolia Plantation Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Alexis C

Magnolia Plantation was absolutely wonderful. We had our ceremony and reception there and everything ran so smoothly that we had nothing to worry about. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Sue and Dee were a wonderful help and always there when we... Read More needed them. This was a perfect place for our wedding and well worth what we paid. We definitely recommend Magnolia Plantation.

perfect wedding 12-14-14

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Angel P

magnolia plantation was absolutely perfect i knew from the day i toured the venue that it was perfect. The staff was amazing and really nice unlike other places they actually care about your wedding and make sure you have a great time. The food was great i made sure i tried... Read More everything and i did not have one complaint. They made sure me and my husband had drinks all night and were great to our guest. I recommend this place to every one who is planning a wedding you won't be disappointed. Everything was beautiful and i loved the centerpieces. The price was great and nothing was left out! Thank you Magnolia for making sure our wedding was perfect! (Angel & Devon)

Perfect Ballroom

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Marley O

I had a wonderful experience with both the managers and staff at my reception. They were so helpful and very organized. They made the planning very easy. The room was stunning. Very spacious with lots of seating and plenty of food. My parents got many compliments and so did... Read More Josh and I. We would recommend this venue 100%. Thanks to all.

The Night I Will Never Forget

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Ashley L

Magnolia Plantation was great. From beginning to end they provided assistance whenever and however I needed it. They were very understanding and easy to work with. The night of the wedding they ensured I received the wedding of my dreams! They provided great tasting food,... Read More amazing service, and wonderful staff. The staff made us feel like family. My wedding ceremony and reception was a magical night I will never forget!!

Night to Remember

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

Their service was Incredible! From when we chose Magnolia Plantation to the night of my wedding, they treated me like family. I had a night that I will never forget. Full of great memories and great times. They were on spot with everything from food, music, capacity, and... Read More excellent service. I wouldn't of had it any other way. I can't keep thanking them for my night.

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Lauren A

Everything was perfect thanks to Magnolia Plantation :-)

Above and Beyond!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Leslie B

I can only say that our expectations were met ABOVE AND BEYOND! The day was amazing as was the entire process leading up to the day. My parents and I are still getting compliments months later. I highly recommend this venue for their outstanding service, PLENTY of delicious... Read More food, and stunning room decor. It really was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Lerin L

Excellent

Best Kept Secret in NOLA!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014

I can't say enough about the awesome experience that we had at Magnolia Plantation for my daughter's wedding reception. We are still receiving compliments on the venue, the food, the music and the overall atmosphere. The dance floor is huge, and there was more than enough... Read More seating for our 300+ guests. Everyone raved about the food, and it was plentiful! Several in attendance said they had never been to a reception where the guests had so much fun and danced from the beginning until the end. We received many compliments saying that my daughter's reception was the best one they had ever been to. As far as pricing goes, Magnolia Plantation is a bargain compared to other major venues in the New Orleans area, and there are no "hidden" costs. Sue and Colette were a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail is exceptional, and they took care of absolutely everything! We had no worries from the beginning of the planning process until the end of the reception. Thanks to everyone at Magnolia Plantation for making my daughter's reception so memorable!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Johanna M

A big thank you to the wonderful staff and management at Magnolia Plantation. Our January wedding was absolutely perfect. The room was stunning and we could not have asked for better service. We were truly amazed at how our "winter wonderland wedding" was able to come... Read More together and exceed our expectations. Happy to recommend your venue. We cannot thank you enough.

An OK wedding location

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Denise J

The building holds 250 guest we paid for 200 guest and only received half of the hall the guest complained about seating and tables. and the food line was long as well. The food wasn't great.

Best Evening Ever

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Jenna D

I can't begin to explain how pleased I was with Magnolia Plantation on my wedding day. The personal attendants were very attentive towards all of our needs and helped the day flow flawlessly . All of my guest raved about how good the food was and how it kept coming. I was very... Read More satisfied from start to finish and I also didn't hear one complaint from my guests. I would definitely recommend this venue to my friends!!! Big Thanks to the staff at Magnolia Plantation for helping make my day everything I imagined it would be!!!

Reception

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Caitlin N

Magnolia plantation made my wedding night the greatest party if ever been too. All of my guest had and amazing time and was on the dance floor dancing the night away. The drinks were poured all night and the food was passed around. No one left hungry or thirsty. It was... Read More everything I could have wanted.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Maria G

My husband and I got married on September 14th 2013 and had our reception at Mangnolia Plantation. The service was impecable, they took care of every detail and made sure my husband and I enjoy our special day. The manager was very easy to work with, since our first... Read More appointment she made everything so easy for us. Price was good too, they include a lot of things like center pieces and candles so we saved money on these things. Also we didn't need too many flowers. We only had rose petals on tables since center pieces were big and very elegant. Food is ok, I wasn't WOWed by the menu but I have to say my husband is a great chef so I'm a little spoil with food. However, I really liked the hors d'oeuvres, they were yummy and were served all night until reception was over. Same with buffet food. The only thing I didn't like was the DJ, we had a band so the DJ was suppossed to play only during the band's break. We gave him a list of the songs we wanted to be played and he did play the songs but he didn't mix the songs, there were seconds of silence between songs and he even repeated same song twice, one after the other. In general, I'm very happy with this venue, they took good care of us and my guests, they were very organized, and the room was very nice decorated.

A Day to Remember

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Bellena P

Thomas and I would like to thank the staff and attendants for excellent service. We would like to especially thank Ms. Sue for her excellent service from the first time we walked thru the door to view the venue until the end of our reception. We did not eat much, but we did get... Read More compliments from our guests that the food was very good and our ceremony was also there and it was great. We had a great time and our attendants was on point and very courtesy. Thanks Magnolia Plantation for a day to remember.

Great choice

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Brenda D

My daughter had her reception at magnolia plantation. It was an easy choice. The pricing was perfect for our large wedding budget and the reviews online were good. We could not have been more impressed. My husband and I received calls for weeks after the wedding complimenting... Read More the evening. The staff was extremely professional and courteous. The attendants were well organized and took wonderful care of us. The room was absolutely gorgeous ( we LOVED the chandeliers), and the food was second to none. We could not have asked for a better memory for our daughter than the experience we had that night. Thank you again.

Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Christy G

We recently held our ceremony and reception at this location. We were extremely happy with our decision and have absolutely no complaints. The rooms were very spacious and beautifully decorated. We brought in some fresh petals for the tables and a few other personal items.... Read More Everything else was provided. The center pieces are stunning!!! The food was great and the coordinators took care of our every need. Highly recommend.