Paris Caterers

At Paris Caterers, Weddings are our Speciality! Our Unique Packages include Buffet & Sit-down Options, Top Shelf Open Bar, Hot & Cold Hors D'oeuvres, Wedding Cake, Pastries, Champagne Toast, Linens, and Entertainment by Dance Party DJ's. Uplighting, Photobooths, and more options available!

Ballroom

281 Cross Keys Road, Berlin, NJ (856) 753-5100
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jamie B

My husband and I just were married here on Friday, October 23rd. Everyone who attended said what an amazing time they had. The staff made everything more special than we could have ever imagined. We could not have made it through the day without Diane. She really went above and... Read More beyond for our bridal party, our guests and for us. She payed attention to every detail that we requested and made our dreams come true. Keith was definitely the best DJ that we have ever come across. He had all of our guests involved in the fun at the reception. He was wonderful at getting everyone on the dance floor! We wish we could get married over and over again at Paris Caterers. We truly were blown away by how well we were taken care of. We thank Diane, Keith and the entire Paris staff who helped us along this journey. You all rock! ❤️ Fred and Jamie Trotz

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We got married on May 2nd 2015 and had our reception here. We had originally selected The Palace at Paris Caterers prior to Paris Caterers getting their own venue. We were nervous about going to the new venue, but decided to stay with Paris due to their great reputation. We are... Read More so happy we did! Everyone on the staff did everything we could to make us comfortable. The night of our wedding the owner Keith came to check on us even though he had been in the hospital earlier that day. The food was so delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone, they went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I and our guests would have a great experience.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

I should start by saying that our wedding turned out to be more amazing than we had hoped for! Diane did an outstanding job making sure everything went exactly the way we wanted. The serving staff did a phenomenal job as well. The food was absolutely delicious! We used Dance... Read More Party Djs (through Paris Caterers) and they had everyone dancing all night. The photo booth was a lot of fun and we love that they made us an album to leave with. They have a pretty cool uplighting option that Keith showed us and it definitely set the vibe for the room. It's a must have! We have had countless people say that our wedding was a blast one of the best they have ever been to. I highly recommend having your wedding at Paris!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stevie B

Where to start! Paris Caterers was an AMAZING venue from start to finish. EVERYONE there was amazing and did everything I could ever need from start to finish on the big day. A special shout out to the main women helping, Diane and Katie!!! Without them the day would have been... Read More SO chaotic. They understood my wants and needs and let me do what I needed to do for the big day. They were SO unbelievably helpful. Keith the owner so was great too; I really can't imagine my day getting ANY better than it was--and so much was thanks to their attention to detail and assistance. I went to over 10 different venues and NONE of them included half the items Paris did for their price-- it was worth it! Everyone had such a great time and it was all perfect; we used their DJ service (Dance Party DJs) and their photo booth service, and the ceremony was on site and beautiful... ALL PERFECT! Highly recommend checking them out.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Heather H

We had our wedding here and everything went better than we could have expected. They went above and beyond our every request.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Trish V

I would recommend Paris Caterers to anyone. My reception exceeded all of my expectations. It was beyond perfect. The service was top notch. Paris held my hand throughout the planning process and definitely delivered the day of. I received so many compliments about the... Read More venue, service, music, and layout from guests that attended. Do not hesitate to book at Paris. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 megan m

Pleasure doing business with!

2016-05-24T13:26:37 Response from the vendor

Megan – We were very surprised to see this review written almost one month after you cancelled your event with us. You seemed very satisfied with the agreement one of our owners made with you regarding the cancellation. As with any Catering Hall, when you... Read Less Read More

Worst wedding I ever went to

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Amy

Upon arriving at the venue the parking lot was dark and full of potholes. My heel got stuck and I almost fell. Walking into the main entrance the chandelier had Spider webs all over it. Onto the cocktail hour, the bartenders were rude and never smiled and were u knowledgeable... Read More about popular drinks. The servers were unprofessional and disheveled like they never worked a wedding before. The buffet food was bland and cold. I highly suggest going else were as they do not know how to properly run a wedding

2015-01-27T21:32:37 Response from the vendor

After reading this review, we found it necessary to submit a response for the first time since we’ve been featured on The Knot. The fact that you rated our Venue with 1 star when we consistently receive 5 stars, makes it questionable whether or not... Read Less Read More

The Best in South Jersey

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Kristen G

Paris is the best in south jersey! Nicole was so helpful an attentive throughout my entire 2 year engagement! There was never a problem getting in touch with her. You get so much for what you pay. On the day of my wedding, Charlene made sure that I always had what I needed and... Read More that I always knew what was going on. My guests raved about the food! My wedding day was so beautiful and perfect, all thanks to the wonderful team at Paris! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Gorgeous venue! Amazing staff! Amazing food!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 amanda C

We were just married at Paris Caterers on June 14th. I fell in love with the venue when I first visited. The Beau Palais room is just gorgeous, with its huge staircase and chandelier. The one thing, which I know is important to anyone for a wedding, was that the food was... Read More spectacular! We had so many of our guests coming up to us that night and since then telling us how great the food was and they ate the leftovers as soon as they got home! The staff was amazing, making sure every moment was magical and that every single person had a blast. Dance Party DJs (which works with them there) did such a wonderful job, as well! We had guests dancing all night, and the dance floor was always full! They knew exactly how to make people of all ages happy. We could not be happier with Paris Caterers and Dance Party DJS!

Our 11/9/13 Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Shelly

My Husband and I just had our Wedding there on November 9, 2013. From start to finish of the whole Wedding planning process, Paris Caterers went above and beyond all of your expectations. There is no other venue in the area that provides you with an amazing staff, awesome value,... Read More outstanding food/drinks, beautiful venue, and impressive overall atmosphere! Most of their Wedding packages include DJ Services and Wedding Cake alleviating a couple's stress in finding those vendors. I didn't find any other venue in the area that offered so much! The music and cake were awesome! All of our guests have been raving about how awesome our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were. No detail was missed by Paris Caterers. Nicole Kunkle from Paris Caterers is such a knowledgeable and friendly person. She guided us through the whole planning process and answered any questions we had. Our Captain Charlene for the day of provided us with phenomenal service as well guiding us times, events, and whatever else we needed. If we could have our Wedding all over again, we would have it at Paris Caterers in a heartbeat! Thank you to everyone at Paris Caterers for a dream Wedding come true!!!!

Lewis/Washington Wedding

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Asya L

This is one of the most beautiful venues I have visited!! The service from everyone was excellent, on the wedding day and prior to the wedding day. Paris Caterers will go above and beyond to make sure you wedding has the best service and memorable. I was so pleased with service,... Read More food, as well as the beauty of the place. I highly recommend this location for any formal event!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Samantha S

This venue was perfect for my wedding. The had the staircase I wanted. The made sure every step of the wedding process was stress free. It was great having other venders in the same building also.

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Byanka M

Paris Caterers at the Palace was the absolute best decision I could have made in my wedding planning. They were nothing but professional and so kind throughout the entire planning process. However, the day of my wedding was beyond anything I could have expected. They totally... Read More delivered a wedding that I couldn't even have pictured. The staff was amazing and Charlene, who was our captain, was so sweet and attentive. She was there for us every step of the way. The place looked amazing, the food was delicious, the ceremony space was so well manicured. I also thought it was a reasonable cost for everything they offer. It was the perfect setting for my dream wedding and I 100% recommend Paris Caterers to any bride. Sincerely, Byanka (a very happy bride)

A Perfect Night

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Jessica C

We chose Paris Caterers for our wedding venue after hearing such great things about their service and food from family and friends (seeing the gorgeous staircase in the Beau Palais room sure didn't hurt either!). It was one of the best decisions we made! The staff was very... Read More efficient and friendly. The food was amazing and abundant! They even fed us up in the bridal suite while we waited for our grand entrance. The house DJs and bakery are fantastic! Paris really lets you personalize your experience while supporting you along the way and for a great price considering all that you get with the package! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Angela L

Paris Caterers was the perfect choice for my wedding! Nicole and Keith were great to work with. They made the details very easy, and a stress-free as possible. The food was awesome, we loved our cake (they include a cake from Country Sweets in their packages), and the... Read More personal service we got the day of the wedding was perfect and made everything worry-free. When I first decided on using Paris, I had my heart set on their big ballroom with the spiral staircase, and unfortunately, it was already booked by the time I went back to them. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered to work with us on pricing if we booked the slightly smaller room with a straight staircase. I'm so glad we still booked because the room was just as beautiful, and it was the perfect size. When we first booked with Paris, we asked if we could have our cocktail hour in their smallest ballroom. They said they would make a note in our file, and if it didn't book, then they would let us use it. It ended up booking, but then 2 weeks before the wedding, Nicole called me up and said the room became available, and that they would let us use it at no extra cost! My parents and I were thrilled! My only complaint (and it is a small one because in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't a big deal), they weren't straight with me on the start time of our party. They told me in the beginning that each of their parties had to start 1 hour apart, and it was first come first serve. The first wedding booked for 5pm, so I was told I had to pick either 4pm or 6pm. Neither was ideal, but I figured the 4pm was the best. Then a few weeks before the wedding, I found out the 3rd wedding (which ended up cancelling) booked their start time for 4:30, and that first wedding was actually booked for 5:30 (not 5pm). So that would mean my guests and bridal party would only get a 1/2 hour to settle in the cocktail hour and get pictures in their lobby. Everything ended up working out great in the end, so that is why I gave them 5 stars. The positives majorly outweighed that one negative. Thanks Paris!!

The Place to have your wedding at!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Lauren K

Paris Caterers are absolutely amazing. Words cant describe how wonderful they all are and what a wonderful job they did for us on our wedding day. From the food, to the drinks, to the service things couldnt have been better!! Everyone there made sure that we got what we wanted... Read More for our special day and the day of the wedding was more than I could ask for. Just the best experience!!! Thank you guys and girls for making our day even more special!!

absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Stacey S

from the wedding coordinator down to each member of the staff on the big day every single person went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed (and more) The place is beautiful, the prices are not outrageous, and there are so many things that come along with the... Read More package. You cannot go wrong. the FOOD is unbelievably delicious!! They have different rooms to meet needs of how many guests you can have your ceremony on site in the garden or they have a chapel. Paris was so amazing I wish I could do it all over again. will definitely recommend to everyone and keep them in mind for any anniversary parties we will have in the future!!

I couldnt ask for a better wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Grace P

This place was amazing. They treate us with respect and were so nice and friendly. The food is amzing, the wedding cake was so beautiful, the DJ was fun, I could go on and on. They sat down and listened to every detail that was important to you as well as help you when you don't... Read More know what to do next. I hope I get invited to a wedding there soon! thank you Paris!

reception

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 KELLY B

I love this place and they worked with myself and my husband so that all of the details were taken care of.

Worth every dollar

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Kelly W

Paris Caterers offers affordable and excellent packages. The food was amazing, the ceremony and reception space was gorgeous. The staff are very friendly and cater to your every need.

Good

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Therese G

I used Paris Caterers for my reception on my wedding day. I was happy with them the day of my wedding. The food was great and the staff was awesome. However I was not happy with them on the days leading up to my wedding. I dealt with Nicole who is not easy to deal with. She... Read More was very unaccomodating and was not willing to work with us at all. We had some older guests that we would not know would be coming till the day of and instead of letting them fill in for the people that ended up not showing we were told we would have to pay extra for them even if there were some people that never showed. I have never heard of that before and was very unhappy on how we were treated with how much money were spending on the reception. Again the day of I could not complain but if I had to do it all over again I dont know if the stress they caused leading up to the wedding was worth using them.

Top of the line

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Marjorie M

Really pleased with everything. Everyone was talking about how good the food was and how great the room looked.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Shana W

My wedding was amazing thanks to Frank, i would recommend Paris to anyone I know they all went above and beyond to make my husband and I happy. Loved doing business with them!!

SOOOO glad we chose Paris Caterers for our reception

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Heather Y

Hubby & I met at my cousin's wedding that was held here. When we got engaged, we knew we wanted to have our wedding here too! Frank (the mater d?) helped us from the very beginning up to the day of or should i say night of. He answered all of our questions & concerns over food... Read More restrictions & he had reassured us that everything would go as it should if not better. We were very pleased with everything they provided for us from the booking to the drop off to the big day. We had the Garden room. We had a head table of 18 people & surprisingly it didn't over power the room or dance floor. Guests= 170. Everything turned out better than i could have imagined & all of our guests loved it from the way the beginning of the night with the doorman to the end of the night with the take home cake. We chose to do the simulcasting & uplighting. We dropped off the center pieces, partially assembled (they put the prepped flowers, water & candles in), assembled candy buffet, seating cards, sign board, & bathroom baskets. With the way they had put everything together, it all looked amazing. The candy buffet was a huge hit, very little candy was left. Throughout the night, Frank at different points made sure we were happy with everything & if there was anything he could do for us. We are EXTREMELY happy with what Paris has done for us. They made a great end to the biggest day of our lives. We couldn't ask for anything more. We would recommend Paris Caters at The Palace to anyone & everyone!! THANK YOU Frank & the Riffs for making our day so amazing! From the Young's 10.1.11 Dance Party Dj's was also included in this package & were awesome! P.S. The food was awesome!