Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events

Adkins, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events

A BALLROOM IN ADKINS, TX

Rustic Gardens Weddings and Events in San Antonio, Texas, invites couples out to its expansive four acres of rolling countryside and distinctive indoor facility, the ideal place to hold an upcoming wedding ceremony and reception. This event center has distinguished itself from the rest for both service and style, making it an easy choice for a wedding celebration.

Indoor facility. Step into the event barn at the venue and the decor will take your breath away. Soaring ceilings, hardwood flooring, exposed beams and wide-open spaces help create a blank canvas that you can shape into virtually any style or theme. This space will accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated affair.

On the grounds. If nothing but the open air will do for your ceremony and reception, explore the vast grounds of Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events to find a spot that suits you. The venue offers three popular spots, including a covered terrace area and two others located within the gardens. A permanent pergola can serve as your altar. The outdoor venues can accommodate up to 500 seated guests.

The events coordinators at Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events offer a full scope of planning services to ensure that every facet of your wedding day is a resounding success. Every event at the venue occupies center stage and you have use of the full facility for 10 hours.

Rental also includes full access to two luxurious dressing rooms for the bridal party and the groom and his men. The venue staff takes care of setup and breakdown of all furniture and equipment. The team sets up chairs for the ceremony, round dining tables, rectangular tables and padded mahogany chairs. Tables are dressed in floor-length linens.

The staff at Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events offers assistance with choosing vendors for catering, photography and entertainment. If you serve alcohol, you will need to have a licensed bartender on hand to serve drinks. The venue requires that you have security staff for your event.

Free parking is available on site.

With exhaustive attention to detail, the events team at Rustic Gardens Weddings & Events works diligently to ensure that your wedding celebration is an unparalleled success. Brides and grooms often approach the team with special requests to help make weddings even more memorable. Extra perks include:

• Limestone pathways, expansive flower gardens and water features
  • Optional photo booth for your reception
  • Optional distinctive up-lighting for your event

Country Charm With A Touch of Elegance

Rustic Gardens is a blank canvas where every bride & groom can paint the wedding of their dreams. Whether you are looking for a wedding venue that is fresh & modern or outdoors & rustic, we can fit your needs! We can't wait to meet you & start planning your one-of-a-kind wedding experience!

Ballroom, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

14025 US 87 East, Adkins, TX (210) 748-0950

Wonderful venue

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Laura C

We had our wedding April 2013 and everything fell into place so perfectly. Our ceremony was outside with the reception inside. This is the only venue we found that we were able to bring our own food to, which was amazing since we were working with a budget. They have tables,... Read More chairs and linens ready for you to use. Having these things on site definitely helps with making planning easier, one less thing you have to worry about. Amanda was such a huge help from the first time I contacted her. Her help didn't stop after booking the venue, either, she was great at responding to questions we had and even helped a great deal on our wedding day. Overall we are very happy with how everything turned out and more than satisfied with the great customer service we were given. Amazing venue AND staff.

Hernandez & Ireta Wedding

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

I had my wedding at Rustic Gardens on Saturday, July 27, 2013. With three outdoor areas to choose from for the ceremony and a beautiful indoor reception … the setting is perfect. I loved the ceiling decorations and wood floors... including the additional up-lighting added the... Read More perfect touch. All of my guests enjoyed the celebration and claimed it was a very beautiful and an elegant set up. Not only is the venue beautiful, but Amanda is amazing. She will go out of her way to accommodate you and answer any questions you may have. I found it very easy to work with her because she is very friendly and easy to communicate with (she responded to all forms of communication promptly) which is important especially to all the nerve wrecked brides-to-be. I am very satisfied with all the services provided at Rustic Gardens including the bartending services provided by Bartenders4u. Their margaritas are awesome and again the staff was very friendly and pleasant to all the guests. Overall I give Rustic Gardens a 5 out of 5 Star rating and would highly recommend you to check them out.

Romantic and Natural Venue

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Dawn F

This place was amazing. It set the tone for both a romantic and natural wedding. The vendors were great to work with, so down to earth, and easy to talk to. It made my wedding such a memorable day. Plus the cost of everything was well in our price range. It was very DIY... Read More friendly, which was something hard to find in many other venues. I definitely want my daughter to have her sweet 16 there.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Samantha C

I got married here on April 25, 2015. I first picked Rustic Gardens when it was owned by someone else and I was quite nervous about how the transition would go. Stephanie (the new owner) is fantastic! She was great at communicating with me and did everything she could to make my... Read More special day perfect. I received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful this venue is. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding or even a family reunion. Perfect!

Rustics Gardens Exhausted Bride

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Abigail R

Rustic Gardens is HORRIBLE!! To start off, when my husband and I first went to tour the venue, we were told that we would have the entire use of the facility. That is supposed to be one benefits of booking Rustic Gardens, you don't not have to share your day with anyone... Read More else and you get to use the entire place (we read past reviews that said it too!). We were getting married in a church and only planned to have the reception at Rustic Gardens. We decided to have our reception outside. Amanda was amazing and was a big help, answered phone calls, texts and emails with very little wait time if any! Awesome customer service, She was sent from Heaven, but she is no longer working there and things have gone DOWNHILL for RG! Everything was great until they brought in a new facility manager. Trisean Starks has a bad attitude, is controlling and so unprofessional. She was unresponsive to my calls, didn't return calls when I left voice-mails, sent me confusing text messages and when I called Jennifer, the owner, to get answers, she would tell me to contact Trisean and was no help at all. Due to the rainy weather in the forecast, I contacted Rustic Gardens to change my outdoor reception into an indoor one. I spoke to Jennifer, she is shady, RUDE and so unreasonable. She told me that if it rained, and I needed to move inside I would have to pay an extra $1500 from what I had already paid to them (for a 6 hour rental not the 10 hours they are offering now), because they have to turn the A/C on 2 days before my wedding and that was expensive for them so they wanted me to pay for it (my balance was already paid in full at that time!). 3 days before my wedding they called and said I could pay $500.00 to keep everything inside. ONE day before my event, I received a call from a girl named Stephanie, stating I could do my reception indoor "at no charge" and that she was going to be present at my event. By the way, I had never heard of, seen or met this "new" facility manager! And I was supposed to already have the use of the inside because that is what was told to me at my initial tour!! Jennifer and Trisean gave me so much hassle that I would cry because of their rudeness, bad attitudes and carelessness. I was emotionally and financially exhausted, I just wanted the day to come and be over!! This is a day when I am supposed to be happy about marring my best friend, not happy to be done dealing with the headache of a venue! I would NOT recommend this place to ANYONE!! EVER!! They should hire people that love their job. Help brides not HURT brides!!!!

2014-10-02T17:30:02 Response from the vendor

This Bride came in on a very low budget and as with any bride we try to help them out as much as we can. Yes our pricing includes the full use of the facility. But, this bride did not pay the full price, she... Read Less Read More

Nice venue but a few issues.

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Tiffany P

I really liked the location of the venue and the beauty of it but I did not like that you had to use the bartending service that Rustic Gardens owns. We had a few issues that could have been avoided. I have also heard, after we had our wedding, that there are a few issues at... Read More every single wedding that is there. The issues did not bother me as much as it did my husband and his family. It is right by the highway but the road noise is not so bad during the ceremony if you have a wireless microphone. I did not have a problem with it but some may. Amanda was great through the whole process with me and I appreciate everything that she did. It is a really beautiful venue and I am very pleased with the way the wedding turned out.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Nicole Y

We had our wedding in March 2013. Everything turned out beautiful. The staff was helpful and made sure everything went perfect. We had our ceremony and reception outside and it was so beautiful. All our guests were ranting and raving on how great the landscaping was. I recommend... Read More this venue!

My Vintage Rustic Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Elsie V

Rustic Gardens Wedding and Events was able to provide me with a very memorable and extravagant wedding ceremony and reception. I was looking for an outdoor venue that not only looked beautiful but also added a vintage atmosphere and Rustic Gardens fulfilled my needs perfectly.... Read More My guest were in awe by the beauty of Rustic Gardens and are sill raving about my special day.

BEST VALUE and AWESOME STAFF!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 amanda v

Jennifer from Rustic Gardens is a very easy going venue owner! We were able to bring in all our outside venders and bring in our own alcohol! Talk about SAVINGS!! Her rates are lower then other venues and we got 14 hours of use!!! There is a kitchenette available if you're doing... Read More your own food and they provide all the chairs for your outside ceremony site AND for the indoor reception!!! They also provide tables and basic linens!! You CAN have candles here and Her Bar-tending service (Bartenders4You) has the best ever margarita's! Try the pineapple habanero!! My coordinator flaked on me and Jennifer was super helpful, stepped in, saved my day and my Wedding was a successful event! Couldn't ask for a better value or staff! Thanks Rustic Gardens!!!