The Water Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Cruise, Restaurant

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

The East River at 30th Street, New York, NY (212) 545-1155

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Janine S

We had our wedding here this weekend. It was INCREDIBLE! The food was impeccable and the service was attentive. The cocktail hour was extraordinary and the main meals were out of this world. Our wedding coordinator, Alyson, was extremely attentive and supportive. Everyone made... Read More sure the wedding went off without a hitch. The view from The Water Club is unmatched, and very few decorations were needed, as the space stands on its own as stunning. The price for a wedding was extremely reasonable when compared to other similar venues. We could not have asked for anything more. Can't wait to come back and celebrate our anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Ellen B

We are in awe at how perfectly our wedding turned out and what a fabulous venue this is and how meticulous and caring the event and catering staff are at the Water Club. Chelsea and Alyson took amazing care of Ron and I and really helped make the night magical. The food was out... Read More of this world and everyone at the wedding was just amazed at how fantastic it was. Even my mother, who told me I was out of my mind for planning this event was totally gushing about how perfect the night was - she said she could not remember the last time she attended such a classy, elegant and well planned event. Thank you, Water Club for making my wedding the best day of my life (so far). I already have it in my head that I want to do it again for our 10th anniversary!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I can't say enough positive things about the Water Club, it truly is a NYC gem. The Water Club provides a classically elegant atmosphere and dinning experience on the East River in Manhattan. My husband and I were lucky enough to have our May wedding at the Water Club. Our... Read More guests are still raving about the venue and the food, and lets not forget the beautiful views that wow during the day and sparkle at night. We wanted a wedding that was romantic, classy, elegant, and with just the right amount of city and on the water feel. The Water Club exceeded all of our expectations. Planning with Joanne was a breeze. She was always enjoyable to meet with, and fun to talk to (she used to run Delmonico's in the 80's so we knew we had one of the very best venue coordinators in the city). Joanne was enthusiastic about all of our plans and made us feel very special, which is amazingly rare in the wedding industry. Joanne worked with our vendors and bridesmaids to make sure things ran seamlessly, and the room looked like our vision. The maître d' on the day of our wedding was superb and accommodated my husband and I continuously, and made sure the butlers got passed hors-d'oeuvres to me (which if you have had a wedding before you understand that the Bride and Groom usually do not get a chance to eat much of their food). The food was delicious and the open bar provided lots of options (including some fantastic Old Fashioned cocktails). So many guests told us they had never been to a wedding with such great food. This is one of the benefits of having your wedding in one of NYC's best restaurants. If you are able to have your wedding at the Water Club, do not pass up the opportunity. They made our wedding day better than we ever could have imagined. Plus, we now have a special and extremely romantic restaurant to celebrate anniversaries and special occasions.

excellent

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Stacey V

beyond expectations

The Water Club in NYC

Reviewed on 4/14/2012 Eileen M

We had our wedding at the Water Club in NYC in March and we had the perfect wedding. Everyone told us that they loved the food and the views. Joanne, the wedding coordinator at the Water Club, was extremely helpful in planning the wedding too.

Review for The Water Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rebecca F

We had our reception in one of the rooms upstairs. 3 of the walls are windows, and the view was beautiful. Also, Joanne (the event director at The Waterclub) was such a pleasure to work with--very friendly and professional. The waitstaff was also excellent, and the food was... Read More very good.;There is no elevator to the second floor, so if you are inviting people who cannot climb stairs the upstairs rooms will not work for you.