Book Your Wedding with Tre Bella

A BALLROOM IN MESA, AZ

Couples who want to add fresh desert breezes to their wedding day celebrations venture out to historic downtown Mesa, Arizona, to the Tre Bella. It offers couples platinum weddings that are sophisticated and full of elegance. The entire space has a cool urban vibe that is reminiscent of the historical downtown district. Its mouthwatering meals feature local flavor with a studied flair.

Couples who plan their wedding events at Tre Bella have to choose from five unique event spaces.

The Bianca. This room is over 100 years old, featuring original hardwood floors for a chic and modern event space. It is the appropriate place for wedding ceremonies and receptions. This space features a cocktail lounge, launch bar, patio and additional space for seating mingling or dining. This space accommodates up to 175 guests.

The Blu Cielo. This space is the ideal mix of glamorous and rustic styles. Its charming take on decor is over 100 years old. Featuring original brick walls, gorgeous sparkling chandeliers and large skylights, the ceiling is vintage with an old world feeling. The Blue Cielo is the ideal space for a wedding ceremony or reception. This space accommodates up to 80 guests at a reception with the dance floor or 250 guests for the ceremony.

The Piazza. Its cool colored walls, cathedral style ceilings and crystal chandeliers make it the ideal complement to its dark wood floors in this historical and grand space. It comes with a VIP lounge area and built-in bar. This space features its own patio so that guests can enjoy the Arizona sunset. This space accommodates up to 300 guests for a cocktail party, 240 guests for a banquet or 220 guests for a reception with the dance floor.

The Stanza. This space is sophisticated and has a modern urban ambience. Its beautiful sparkling chandeliers and exposed brick walls give it a warm and inviting feel. Its wooden floors, VIP lounge and built-in bar make it the right space for guests and couples who want to celebrate wedding ceremonies in style. It has two large grand doors that lead to the foyer so all guests and the couple make a grand entrance. This space accommodates up to 250 guests for a cocktail party, 200 guests for a banquet or 175 guests for reception with the dance floor.

The Lounge. This space is the suitable spot for couples and guests to mingle. Its funky and fun atmosphere brings a relaxed and inviting vibe to any event. It has a sound system, bar and ample lighting that is sure to get any party started. This space accommodates up to 100 guests with additional space on the patio.

The wedding planning team at Tre Bella offer couples a blank canvas, which they use to build their wedding to their exact specifications. Their packages include catering, DJ service, upgrading linens and an open bar. Additionally, this venue provides accent lighting. Couples meet with Tre Bella's event coordinators at their design studio, which is located across the street from this venue.

At the design studio, couples select the core that matches their wedding colors. The design studio has a great array of table linens, china, napkins, charger plates and chiavari chairs, which the couple use to exactly their liking.

The event coordinator at Tre Bella offers couples all of the building blocks needed for a memorable wedding. Their goal is to make wedding planning stress free for each couple. Additionally, they provide the following extra perks:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Use of the design studio for first-look photographs

All-Inclusive, Affordable Wedding Venue in Arizona

One of the best kept secrets among Arizona wedding venues, Tre Bella brings modern style and affordability to busy couples near and far. With chic urban designed rooms and practical amenities like all-inclusive wedding packages, free parking and complimentary event rentals and decor, it's easy to see why our banquet facility is a top choice for couples who want to escape the congestion and expense of downtown Phoenix weddings. Come visit venue in person by visiting our website to book a Private Tour or register for an upcoming Open House to experience a mock wedding set up including food tastings. http://www.trebellaaz.com/tour

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

119 West Main Street, Mesa, AZ (480) 677-1387
INSTAGRAM

Amazing venue!!!!!!! Caused me to be stress free!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Brittany B

Tre Bella was the best decision!!! Jenelle and Kim were wonderful through the whole process. On the wedding night, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Jenelle kept checking to see if we needed a drink or food or anything. The waiters dished out my food for me so I didn't... Read More spill on my dress. Tre Bella is an awesome choice because it is affordable, comes with an open bar, photo booth, and they have all of the table linens and decorations you could possibly want. Seriously, Tre Bella is the best.

Everyone should marry at Tre Bella

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Michele M

There are too many good things to say, so to sum it up, the entire experience was amazing. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't marry my husband at Tre Bella. So many of our guests said what a great time they had; from the food to the photo booth! Kim and her entire... Read More team were wonderful during the entire process. I can't thank them enough!!!!!

Great Venue for Fundraising Event

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Tre Bella hosted a fundraiser for a local nonprofit Hospice client. The food was excellent, service outstanding and venue was beautiful. Kim was incredibly helpful and worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. The client loved the event and raised a lot of money that... Read More evening.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Nadine Y

Tre Bella was the absolute perfect choice for us! The reception was stunning and the process of choosing all of our details was so easy. They have so many options and they are all a wonderful way to personalize the night.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Thao N

When we were considering venues, Tre Bella was a no brainer because of its raving reviews and affordability. We chose to have our wedding in Mesa, AZ because our family lives there. Because we both live out of state, most communications were done via phone or email. Tre Bella... Read More staff, in particular Ana and Kim, was extremely responsive and patient. They even FaceTimed me when I needed to choose the tables and plate settings. The Stanza room was gorgeous the day of. Although the day of the wedding felt hectic for me, Ana and Taylor did a great job helping to calm things down. DJ Mike was amazing. The musical chair scavenger hunt was a hit among our guests. Overall, we had a great time at our wedding and would recommend Tre Bella to engaged couples who are looking to throw a great party but have a more modest budget.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Andrelynn M

Our experience with Tre Bella was amazing! Planning your wedding from a different country can be challenging but Kim made the process easy and stress free. I am sure I even changed my mind on decorations 2-3 times and she didn't even bat an eye. We needed some gluten free meals... Read More and those were provided without question or additional fees. The day of the wedding was amazing! I feel like I am still on cloud 9 (2 weeks later). Kim was there to make sure we didn't need anything else and all ran smoothly! There were no bumps in the day. I was an extremely happy bride! All of the decoration choices we chose ended up being amazing. The food was delicious, however the selection to choose from is limited, so this was the only thing I was worried about. With being from out of town I didn't even know where to start with finding a place to have our hair done. Kim recommended a place and it was amazing. The girls at the salon did an amazing job with everything. The photographer we got with our package was also amazing!! Our day was captured perfectly and I could not have asked for better pictures (still waiting for some to come but what we have are amazing!!) I could not have asked for our day to go any better and stress free!! Our guests loved the venue and all said the food was amazing! Thank you Kim!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Brooke L

Cannot even explain how perfect our wedding was. 12/30/2016. Being an out of state bride, I was super nervous... only made it to one tasting, had to meet with all vendors in one weekend, etc. But I didn't have to search and review a million vendors and book them all- they were... Read More all right here which was an incredible bonus. Kim and all the staff made my wedding as stress free as possible! Ensured there were no hiccups, had everything prepared, had everything running smoothly, kept my husband and I on track with timing, and guided all of our guests throughout the evening. We had our ceremony in the Blu Cielo and reception in the Piazza- both amazing spaces. DJ Mike was phenomenal- literally drove my husband back to our hotel as we had a hiccup in transportation! The food was even better than the tasting and all my guests raved about it. Had perfect choices for decorations, table settings, lighting, you name it. Our special day was magical, unforgettable and we owe it all to Tre Bella.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Melissa W

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Tessa H

The Tre Bella was incredibly beautiful, it was already so elegant that it made decorating, a simple task because I didn't need to add much. Kim was a joy to work with! She truly made me feel important and made the whole process of planning, so easy! I can't imagine my day being... Read More any better than it was!! And to top it all off, there is SO many places to take pictures near by with beautiful backgrounds.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Hilary D

I could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding ceremony and reception at! I planned my entire wedding from out of state and absolutely every single detail was taken care of by Kim and her staff. Kim was very prompt with all of our email and phone conversations and... Read More all of her recommendations were very helpful. Everyone in the wedding party was very impressed with Anna, our day-of coordinator, with how efficient she was with directing everyone and making all of the transitions between pictures, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception absolutely seamless. Our guests were very impressed with the venue, decor, and especially the food. I cannot say enough good things about Tre Bella! It gave me such peace of mind to know that the staff at Tre Bella would be taking care of everything and I only had to show up on the day of. Everyone I worked with was professional and friendly. The value of this venue is hard to beat, especially with the quality of service you receive. I would recommend Tre Bella to anyone in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Eva I

Amazing venue! They make everything simple. Everything is included

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Katie R

Working with the Tre Bella team was awesome! Their inclusive packages were affordable and help eliminate the stress of coordinating a million details yourself. Not to mention, the vendors they include in their packages were outstanding and the open bar! Kim is a total boss! She... Read More takes care of everything, is incredible professional, on top of every single detail, and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special. They ensure that everything runs smoothly for you so you don't have to stress - all you have to do is show up and have a great time! They offer various open houses to sample the food, get to know the DJ, and showcase some of the decor - which is super helpful in making decisions. DJ Mike is an awesome DJ/MC. He is really natural at keeping the party going and navigating through the evening (without being obnoxious). He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We added some special details to the reception and delegated to Kim and her team, which they did an excellent job at. So many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the most fun at a wedding they have ever had - but most importantly, my groom and I had an amazing night. Tre Bella is definitely worth it! Can't say enough good things about Kim and her team!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Courtney L

I have no words for how wonderful Tre Bella is. Kim made our wedding day soooo easy. She did such a wonderful job of executing everything and ensuring the day ran to perfection. The venue is perfect and so beautiful. I'm beyond impressed. Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Angela C

I just had my wedding here on 1-7-17.. and boy, can I say a hectic day ( photographer cancelled hour and half before! and groomsmen cancelled night before due to emergency) was a day that turned out to be stress free, hassle free, absolutely beautiful- and all thanks to the... Read More talented and responsive Kim ( best coordinator ever!) and DJ Mike ( cutest, and most in tune DJ!!). Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect, and was the party of a lifetime. My guests praised the adorable, high quality decor, as well as the Italian food ( my Italian family for the East Cost even approved!!) and the music was on point throughout the whole ceremony. Kim, DJ Mike and the rest of the staff seriously hit it out of the park. I was planning this wedding from California for a while, and everyone attending is from out of state and out of the country ( Japan!) and Tre Bella made the whole experience memorable, beautiful and hassle free. It is all inclusive and included open bar, food, and a fab coordinator and DJ. All I had to get was a cake and officiant! I recommend this venue for any couple out there. It'll fit your pocket - and your dreams! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT TRE BELLA!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michelle R

We were married and had our reception in the Piazza room a little over a week ago and are still in awe at the beauty of the original brick in the buildings! Everything went perfectly on our day and our wedding planner, Kim, was absolutely amazing with everything we needed! I... Read More would suggest this location to anyone looking for a modern or vintage wedding location as it lends itself nicely to both. Everything from the lights, to the accents, to the food and drinks were amazing! They are also very reasonably priced which is simply an added bonus!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

I wish I could give it more then 5 stars! Tre Bella was the best wedding venue. Kim was the BIGGEST help and was right there when we needed her. All of our guests talked about our venue weeks after the wedding. Love love Tre Bella!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Tracy T

Tip: If you choose TreBella for your wedding, DEFINITELY go to Le Studio Salon De Beaute for nails/hair/make-up (I'll be posting that review next!) Short Version: Awesome people who really care about your wedding going well. Unheard of service, but in a wonderful way!... Read More Full Spiel: My (now official) husband and I just got married here this past Saturday, and this venue was all to thank for the wedding being a huge hit! We had the joy of occupying the Bianca & Stanza (which was also the least expensive package as we were having a small wedding anyway). We live in Portland, but wanted to get hitched in AZ as that is where we met and where most of our friends & family are. TreBella helped us so much and worked with us so well - especially considering that we didn't live in the state! They did a lot by phone and email to accommodate my busy work schedule. There was really only one miscommunication when we scheduled a visit during our holiday travels. We were under the impression that we'd be trying food and meeting the DJ, but it was just for selecting the decor options - which were adorable!!! Even though we picked the food based on description rather than getting to taste, everyone was very pleased and the food was delicious! However, I think the thing that impressed us (and guests who noticed) the absolute most, was Kim & Mike going above and beyond for our special day. We had opted out of hiring a professional photographer. Kim took some adorable pictures of my father walking me down the isle from behind (which were shots NONE of our guests would have gotten - will share once I have them). During the reception, the DJ (Mike) actually took my camera and recorded speeches in between snapping shots of the dance floor AND taking song requests from guests while also being sure to pepper in songs from the list we'd given him of ones we wanted to hear "at some point". For a wedding we seriously felt like we "threw together", people were impressed, amazed, and disagreed stating, "How can you call THIS 'thrown together'?"

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Megan M

Tre Bella was the perfect place to host our wedding. We did one of their inclusive packages that had the photographer, food, drinks, decor, cake, DJ, and wedding planner (kind of) included. Janelle helped us out and from helping us pick our centerpieces to being able to bring in... Read More all our extra decorations and her just knowing where things were supposed to go, Tre Bella made the wedding so stress free! The photographer that came was great and the cake was delicious! DJ Mike kept all our guests dancing for most of the night. This place is fantastic and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Also, very affordable for everything that comes with it!

UNFORGETTABLE

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

"Unforgettable!!!!" ,"Best wedding Ever" , "Man the food was great", "that cake is AMAZING", "My feet hurt from dancing ALL NIGHT, great DJ". These are just a few of the comments/feedback we got from our friends and family after holding our wedding ceremony & reception at... Read More Trebella on 12/6/14. We looked for several months trying to find the perfect venue and in March 14' we found Trebella. At first Kim was a little stand offish with my husband and I so we were a little concerned. Although we booked the venue and began planning and we were not let down!! The day after our wedding my husband and I were talking and he recalled that Kim had been stand off'ish the first time we meet. Than I remembered that first meeting was on a Monday late evening , DUH ...KIM was probably exhausted that first meeting. She and her staff worked incredibly hard to make our wedding perfect. She never sat down, she was right there when we needed her and attended to our every need. As well her staff was professional and well managed meaning they all knew where to be and when to be there. Great Great Job Tre-Bella!! Pro's 1. Low Stress 2. Kim had clearly explained everything that needed to be done prior to the wedding including dates and contact info. 3. Open house taste testing - **this is a must I wish I would have gone to more than one ** 4. Easy payment option 5. Excellent price for what you're getting. This venue does not nickel & dime you like others . It's truly all inclusive (no I didn't buy the most expensive package either, in fact I purchased the lower end one but you'd never have known that the day of the wedding) 6. I am not a DIY Kinda chick in fact I'm the opposite. The reception hall looked as if we spent weeks decorating, it was breath taking and I didn't add anything to the tables other than flowers!! The lighting made all the difference!! 7. Food : I'll sum it up!! My Italian family from NY, said they loved the Italian food we served. ;) 8. Flexible : I change my table and decor what felt like 10 times and Kim never fletched never said no she was happy to make the necessary adjustments. My husband wanted a different beer then they offered Kim was so easy "ok no problem" was her exact words!!!! 9. Cake vendor: phoenix cake company WOW amazing not only did it look beautiful it tasted amazing!! 10: DJ Mike: AWSOME SAUCE! Hubby and I don't dance so gracefully and when wanted to be done with the first dance and walked off he transitioned that song without missing a beat!!! Great job Mike 11. PHOTO BOOTH: Spend the money it's worth ever penny!!!! I got mine for free as part of the incentive package but would have paid for it!! CON's: I believe that constructive criticism is the best way to continually improve, this wasn't easy. I really struggled to find things as con's. Here are the ones I have. 1. Light rail construction, not Trebellas fault but had the light rail been running that was have been great. I believe it starts in the next two months. 2. Grooms sweet was warm and slightly uncomfortable when they got there Kim immediately corrected it once we told her.

Great venue at a fair cost

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Pamela M

I got married here on 6/21/14 and everything turned out great. Kim and Jenelle did a great job setting up the venue like I wanted it and they were great at organizing everything together. They were very helpful with all the details before the wedding. I would recommend it to any... Read More brides.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

Kim, Janelle and the entire Tre Bella staff were amazing; they were friendly, professional and competent. Everything looked beautiful and the food was delicious, we received so many complements from our guests about our venue and we are so happy we decided to book with Tre... Read More Bella!! They made our day perfect and stress free!!

Desiree Claudio

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Desiree C

Loved everything about Tre Bella! Food was good and the service was really good as well. Our wedding planner was really helpful and everything was perfect

Couldn't be happier with Tre Bella

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Veronica W

We were extremely happy with every part of our wedding. Kim and her staff were so sweet and accomodating. They made planning the wedding easy and stress free. They offer an all inclusive package which fit our budget. The venue itself is unique and beautiful. We couldn't have... Read More picked a better place to have our wedding.

Elegant Wedding

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Erica L

I had my wedding on 3-23-2013 at Tre Bella and it was amazing! The set up in the reception was what I dreamed my fairy tale wedding to be. Kim always answered my questions in a timely manner and was so accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with to... Read More coordinate everything I needed and wanted on my wedding day. Guest thought it was such a pretty venue and very unique! They loved the food as well. I would recommend this venue to everyone! I think the only hiccup was that the wrong song played when I walked down the aisle but for me that wasn't the end of the world. Other than that everything was what I wanted!

amazing!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Kitiara

This is the best wedding venue for your money. The all inclusive wedding package makes it so easy to plan everything. Kim and her team set everything up and make sure its perfect!

Meet The Coordinator

Tre Bella Events Team

Our story began with a passion - a love of design. As a humble event design & rental company, our work took us all over the Valley...East side, West side, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa and beyond. Everywhere we traveled we saw couples and families face the same challenge: How to plan a stylish, personalized wedding or event in Arizona...on a reasonable budget? We couldn't find the solution - so we created it! Today, Tre Bella offers a refreshingly uncomplicated wedding planning process to busy, professional couples at a surprisingly affordable investment...without sacrificing style.