4112 Prairie Ridge Road , Eagan, MN (651) 500-5243

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura C

My husband and I recently had this vendor for our wedding, and absolutely loved working with Barb! Not only was she knowledgeable and excellent at her job, but she was also very personable and fun to work with. She provided the flowers as well as much of the decor for our big... Read More day, and we were so impressed with how perfect everything was. In addition to delivering to our ceremony and reception locations, Barb put together our centerpieces and other decor. I cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was working with her, and highly recommend this vendor to everyone :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cait S

Barb did a fantastic job on our bridal bouquets- they completely exceeded our expectations! I have my bouquet drying out so I can save it forever!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Stephanie J

Barb is seriously one of my favorite people now! She is an absolute joy to work with and really knows her stuff! I am not a flower person and I don't really care about flowers and stuff and so I let Barb take the reigns. I tried my best to give her stuff I liked and the colors... Read More and she ran with it and everything looked fantastic! We had a lot of flowers incorporated and she did amazing and it all looked wonderful! I highly recommend her because there is no way you would be disappointment! :)

Everything I imagined and more!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jodi P

Barb is an absolute dream to work with! From the consultation to the day of barb was great! Barb has been in the business for 20+ years and knows her flowers! I showed her pictures of flowers I liked and she knew the names and could give budget saving options if the flowers were... Read More too expensive or out of season. Barb picks up the flowers 1-2 days before your wedding at the Minneapolis floral market that are fresh off the planes. She puts them all together and transports them right to the ceremony site! She even pinned all the flowers on the guys and our personal attendants and moms! Our flowers were absolutely stunning I would highly recommend Tunia's to anyone!