Show Us Your Wedding Day Pictures!
Want to have your Real Wedding on The Knot? Have your photographer send our way via Two Bright Lights! (What's Two Bright Lights? It's an online electronic platform making it easier for your photographer to get your wedding published!)
5 Steps To Submit Your Wedding To The Knot
1. Direct your photographer to Two Bright Lights (www.twobrightlights.com/
2. The submission with TheKnot.com is considered non-exclusive and we'll review your wedding within 4 weeks. Your wedding may also be eligible for one of our print magazines, though we'll review it for online consideration first.
3. Your photographer can upload up to 100 photos and provide us with information about your wedding, including your vendor team. Be sure your photographer has the best updated email info for you included with your submission, there's a client info field just for us to reach out to you!
4. If your wedding is selected, you'll receive an email with estimated publish date and link to our online questionnaire. This is where you'll be able to provide us with extra details, supporting quotes, and confirm your full vendor team.
5. Your photographer will be notified with the link once the wedding is live.
We love reviewing your weddings. It's your creative vision and wedding team that keeps us inspired and to bring you the best in weddings!
The Knot Editors