Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections has been assisting brides and their families for 40 years. We offer some of the world's foremost designers in bridal and evening wear. Our professional bridal consultants and world-class seamstresses are experts at making every bride look and feel as special as the moment!

80 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY

LOVE BRIDAL REFLECTIONS!

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Laura A

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was the first and only place I looked for my dress! I did my research and knew they carried the designers that I wanted to try, and ended up buying the third dress I ever put on! The sales associate was not pushy and really listened to what I... Read More wanted in the way of style and look of the dress. I ended up buying the Maggie Sottero Phillipa with the corset back in ivory. I LOVED my dress and working with the ladies at Bridal Reflections. We were all so pleased with my experience, that my mother, her twin sister, my bridesmaids and flower girls all got their dresses from them too! We all felt very comfortable with the seamstresses and they tailored each dress to each individual. I had no problems with alterations and my dress came in in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride or bridal party!

Fantastic Bridal Store!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Pamela Z

I Absolutely loved my Ines Des Santos gown from Bridal Reflections! I loved me sales person, loved all the girls who help during the fittings and loved my seamstress Emilia! :) Gown fit perfectly, store was nice, experienced, accommodating and highly professional! I highly... Read More recommend them to any bride!! They have a large selection, in a range of styles and prices

MASSAPEQUA, NY LOCATION MADE ME BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Lisa M

AS A PLUS SIZED BRIDE, I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS ABOUT SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING DRESS. NICOLE AT BRIDAL REFLECTIONS IN MASSAPEQUA, NY MADE ME FEEL WELCOME AND BEAUTIFUL. SHE FOUND THE MOST FLATTERING DRESS FOR ME ON MY FIRST VISIT. I DIDN'T COMMIT BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY ANOTHER... Read More SHOP. THEY WERE GOOD TOO BUT, THE DRESS I LOVED WAS AT BRIDAL REFLECTIONS. AND BECAUSE OF NICOLE'S CARING AND WARM NATURE, I WAS SOLD. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE EVER. ALSO ALL MY FITTINGS WERE PERFECT. ZIZI IS A GREAT SEAMSTRESS. THERE WERE NO SURPISE CHARGES. NOT ONLY DID EVERYONE SAY I LOOKED BEAUTIFUL ON MY WEDDING DAY BUT I FELT BEAUTIFUL. AND ALL THANKS TO BRIDAL RELECTIONS IN MASSAPEQUA, NY.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Emily G

I had a terrible experience at their Massapequa location, but decided to give the Carle Place location a shot because my mom's friend's daughter works there (though she wasn't there when we went). I had a great experience. They brought me a lot of beautiful dresses which was... Read More exactly what I was looking for (I had pretty much narrowed it down and was very particular at that point.) They were patient, since I was pretty much comparing everything I wore to another dress I tried on and loved. The only thing I can say about them is that they're definitely a bit pricey. I didn't get my dress here, but I had a good experience with them.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Debbie M

Bridal Reflections in Carle Place is truly the best! From the minute I arrived I felt at ease. I had a couple of ideas of what I thought I wanted in a wedding dress however my sales lady took the time to show me different looks. Once I put on my dress I knew that I had found the... Read More one!! Everyone was very helpful during all my appointments. I also chose Bridal Reflections for my bridesmaid dresses. I truly recommend them!! Great service. Friendly staff.

2016-05-27T13:30:08 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you SO Much for the wonderful review. We are so happy you had such a great experience. Our goal is to make every bride feel at ease when choosing their dress. We thank you very much for your patronage. If you'd like to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Allison G

Just had an amazing experience at bridal reflections in Massapequa! The store is absolutely stunning, the selections are phenomenal. The staff is sooo sweet. Darnell helped me, she was an absolute doll. So nice and so helpful, not pushy at all. I'm currently torn between two... Read More dresses but I will most likely be saying yes soon once I decide! HIGHLY recommend this store for everyone!

2016-05-27T13:35:13 Response from the vendor

Hello, We're so happy you had such a great experience with Darnell. Isn't she amazing? We hope you came back to choose your dream dress but either way, we just wanted to thank you for your wonderful review. If there is anything further we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Margarita P

I am very please with the bridal reflections store in Carle Place. Lynne spent countless hours with me looking at all possible dresses and styles. We ended up going with a laced dream gown from Stephen Yearick. Cristina, the store Manager was more than helpful in transferring... Read More this gown to their NYC location where I would compare it with different designers and make my final decision. They made my experience so special that I decided to order all other dresses (flower girl, bridesmaids, made-of-honor AND my mom's dress ) from them. Sandra, at the bridesmaids' department was an angel. She made sure that even with my difficult work schedule, (I work full time retail and have to commute to the city everyday) everything was under control. With my mom being away ( Europe) I had to do most of the work alone. When she arrived for the wedding, Sandra arranged for a special appointment where I could reveal my gown to her. It was a very sentimental and precious moment that couldn't have been possible without the staff's sensitivity to my case. the seamstress did a phenomenal job with it so everyone was stunt on my wedding day. Overall I cannot express how grateful I am that I trusted such an important part of my wedding in their hands.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Tracey T

During my appointment, I couldn't find anything I liked. It wasn't the salon's fault, I just wasn't impressed with how anything looked on me. Most places would have thrown me out after the allotted time in my appointment, but the ladies at Bridal Reflections refused to let me... Read More leave until I found something I liked. They were so helpful and accommodating and I found my dream dress because of them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annalisa M

I had an amazing experience with Bridal Reflections from beginning to end! I bought my gown at the Fifth Avenue NYC location. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with warm and inviting smiles. My consultant was Vasiliki, who was so kind and didn't pressure me at all! She was... Read More informed on the latest trends and helped me find the perfect silhouette for my body type. I was able to walk throughout the whole showroom and view their entire selection of dresses. I picked out dresses to try on and Vasiliki picked a few for me as well. After trying on a few dresses I thought I found THE dress but then the VP Cristina came in to introduce herself and she told me she had one more for me to try on. She came back with an amazing Galia Lahav dress that I didn't think I could pull off but as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one! I worked with Vasiliki and Cristina to customize the dress so it would flatter me. We even worked with the designer to customize a detachable ball gown overskirt so I can get the 2 looks in 1 that I desperately wanted! The alterations process was a breeze and even easier since I was even able to have them done at the Carle Place location since I live on Long Island. The ladies behind the desk were always very helpful in helping me schedule appointments with my crazy work schedule and didn't mind explaining something twice. The seamstress Amelia was AMAZING! She has been in the business for a while and you could tell, she knows what she is doing and is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She made coming in for my fittings an even more amazing experience. On my wedding day I felt amazing and all of my guests could not stop talking about how amazing my dress was and how it fit me perfectly! I still love my wedding dress so much that I wish I could put it on everyday! This is how every bride should feel about their dress and I have Bridal Reflections to thank for it! I shopped for bridesmaids dresses at the Carle Place location, the staff was extremely knowledgable and they made it such a fun experience! My bridesmaids kept me updated after each fitting and they did not have one bad thing to say.

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Bridal Relfections has a beautiful selection of dresses!! Great brands and stunning pieces!! A definite must to scope out if you're looking for your dream dress!!!! However to be honest the customer service is not up to par with the ambiance. Bride to bride.....please be... Read More prepared for additional hidden extra charges, major disappointment with your alternations, and some unfriendly staff..

Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Natasha L

After visiting three other salons and not finding "the" dress, I'm so glad I went to Bridal Reflections. Lorraine graciously helped me find the perfect dress just when I had given up hope. Bridal Reflections has a wide range of styles to choose from and an experienced staff to... Read More guide you every step of the way.

Make Sure you Follow up

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Stephanie A

I found the dress I loved in Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. They were very lovely and helpful there. However, since I lived closer to the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place I had asked for my dress to be moved over there for my fittings. They said that was no problem as long... Read More as I paid the balance on the dress. So I did and they said they would send it right over. Since I did this several months before my actual fittings I did not think that I needed to confirm with Carle Place that my dress was there. When I called about scheduling my fittings my dress was no where to be found. In actuality, the dress was still in Massapequa and never sent over. Besides that hour of panic during which my dress was "lost", everything else went smoothly especially alterations. Maria did a fabulous job altering my dress and it looked amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole W

The selection at this salon was amazing and the employees were wonderful !! Ask for Jackie as your bridal consultant, she was the best !!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 kara s

I bought my bridal gown at Bridal Reflections and i couldn't have been any happier with my purchase. Aside from the friendly staff and knowledgeable workers, the dress I got was stunning!! I went a few times to try on dresses before I finally purchased one and the girls never... Read More rushed me or made me feel like I had to make a purchase or I was unwelcome. The bridal attendants really cared about finding me the perfect dress I wanted and ultimately did! My dress was stunning and the price was not astronomical. Additionally, they were nice enough to tell me when the designer of my dress was having a trunk show and I was able to get an additional 10% off. I would recommend Bridal Reflections on a whole to brides looking for their dream dress. I did visit all 3 locations and did have a pleasant experience at each. However, I wound up going with the Carle Place location because the people at that location were truly exceptional. The seamstress I had was so involved in my fittings that she felt more like a member of the family then a worker. To sun it up, I did visit other bridal salons like Kleinfelds and I found that they were all lacking in comparison to Bridal Reflections. I would recommend Bridal Reflections a million times over!!

Horrible experience!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Marisa T

olute horror. Worst experience I have ever had. I am going to be my sisters Maid of Honor and had come here with my sister (the bride), mother, future mother of the bride, and future sister in law of the bride. We decided to look at some dresses for my mother and future... Read More mother in law, the lady who worked in the department had told us that we should check out other dresses first, because the section we were in was more expensive. After this, we were given a lady who was about 85 years old, had no clue what she was doing, and kept stating that nothing would fit the bride. Everyone in this location (Carle Place) were unfriendly and horrible. They made the bride feel completely uncomfortable which is the worst part. Please do not ever shop here. Take your money elsewhere.

Please do not use this salon

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Gina C

I loved my wedding dress but that's the only thing about bridal reflections that I liked. My entire experience at the massapequa salon was miserable. The staff was rude they always made me wait and changed my appointments all the time. The steams tress was always rude and... Read More always had excuses why she was late. My bustle was done sloppy and dragged on the floor all night.mi was very unhappy with my entire experience!!! I would never let anyone I know go there.

Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda P

I got my dress at Bridal Reflections, it was absolutely beautiful. They were able to work with the dress designer so that I can have a one of a kind dream dress! It was perfect! When it came time to scheduling fitting appointments, it was at time difficult because appointments... Read More book up quickly...try to make an appointment ASAP. The woman who fitted my dress made a few mistakes but was able to correct them, after some issues it ended up coming together perfectly. I love my dress!

Convenience

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Shari M

I had my bridesmaids dress style picked out before coming to BR and picked out the colors at the shop. I chose them because of their multiple locations which allowed for convenience for my bridal party. There was nothing above and beyond in the service but also nothing which... Read More disappointed me.

Nice gown, great seamstress

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kristen F

Gown was great but accessories were expensive. Staff didn't properly inform us of bustle charge but honored our price anyway. Seamstress does amazing work and is very nice!

wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Liliana F

I went to the bridal reflections in massapequa and they were amazing, always willing to help and on point with everything. Loved the experience.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katlyn R

I got my seven bridesmaids dresses and two junior bridesmaids dresses at the Massapequa store. The dresses were beautiful and the service is absolutely impeccable. The girls working the front desk are so helpful and on top of everything, and the seamstresses are tough but they... Read More really know their work. Every dress came out perfectly! They also added on a sash for my Matron of Honor that we had purchased from Etsy. I even had two cousins come from Germany and they only arrived two days before the wedding and Bridal Reflections did all their alterations within hours, no problem at all. Would definitely recommend!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Nicole C

I recently got married two weeks ago on June 21st 2014 and I went to the massapequa location to find my wedding dress, flower girl dresses, and bridesmaid dresses. Everyone who works there is so friendly and I worked with Nicole in bridal. She made all my dreams become reality.... Read More We picked out 5 dresses to first start trying on and I knew after trying on the 3rd dress it was my dress. Nicole is so professional and made the whole trying on dresses experience wonderful. She also helped me pick out the perfect veil, headpiece, and earrings. Nicole is so sweet and I can't thank her enough and bridal reflections for all there help! }

Stunning bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Dorothy C

I used Bridal Reflections for my Bridesmaid dresses. They were very easy to work with and accommodated several group appointments. The dresses were stunning and the place itself is very nice. I cannot comment on their alterations because we used our own personal seamstress. I... Read More used the Massapequa location.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Hannah B

I have gone here for bridesmaid dresses in the past and have had a wonderful experience on three different occasions

2016-05-27T13:39:07 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy we could assist you on those three occasions. We thank you for your continued patronage and support, and hope we can help you again in the future. If you ever... Read Less Read More

Must use the store in Massapequa!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kimberly S

The people at carle place are rude and the store is messy and overwhelming. At massapequa they are absolutely wonderful! They lowered the price of my dress to work with my budget. The seamstress had a bit of a poor bedside manner at first but she warmed up and did such amazing... Read More work it didn't even matter!