Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections has been assisting brides and their families for over 40 years. We offer some of the world's foremost designers in bridal and evening wear. Our professional bridal consultants and world-class seamstresses are experts at making every bride look and feel as special as the moment!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

80 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY (516) 742-7788

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Laura A

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was the first and only place I looked for my dress! I did my research and knew they carried the designers that I wanted to try, and ended up buying the third dress I ever put on! The sales associate was not pushy and really listened to what I... Read More wanted in the way of style and look of the dress. I ended up buying the Maggie Sottero Phillipa with the corset back in ivory. I LOVED my dress and working with the ladies at Bridal Reflections. We were all so pleased with my experience, that my mother, her twin sister, my bridesmaids and flower girls all got their dresses from them too! We all felt very comfortable with the seamstresses and they tailored each dress to each individual. I had no problems with alterations and my dress came in in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride or bridal party!

Fantastic Bridal Store!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Pamela Z

I Absolutely loved my Ines Des Santos gown from Bridal Reflections! I loved me sales person, loved all the girls who help during the fittings and loved my seamstress Emilia! :) Gown fit perfectly, store was nice, experienced, accommodating and highly professional! I highly... Read More recommend them to any bride!! They have a large selection, in a range of styles and prices

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Lisa M

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Farrah A

I had a WONDERFUL  experience at Bridal Reflections, and I'll preface this by saying that I didn't end up getting my dress there but I had such a great experience I have to write a review. The store itself if beautiful and full of fresh current dresses, both for brides,... Read More bridesmaids and mother of the brides. I have to say after hunting for a while, I really appreciate that they don't just carry size 8 or 10 samples and had some dresses that were or close to my size. I worked with George who was warm, caring, and knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted in a gown and also pulled things that he thought would look great on me and they were beautiful!! He had such a great energy and even pulled a dress that I thought was the one, I even said yes to it. But then I kept having this voice in my head telling me that I wasn't sure about it and should sleep on it,  and I'm glad I listened. George was supportive but disappointed I could tell, especially since he spent so much time with me but he even offered to come in ON HIS DAY OFF to finish the final steps. Now THAT is premium customer service! My only word of caution is be aware that their veils and accessories are EXTREMELY marked up in price. I know because I've found the same veils I liked for 200-400 LESS at other bridal salons.  I highly recommend this salon when hunting for your gown!

2018-02-16T16:21:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to write this review! We will certainly pass this along to George as well. We wish you all the best with your wedding plans.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Nicole K

I cannot say enough about Jackie she was knowledgeable, sweet,helpful and made my experience lovely!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Danielle P

This was the second place I went to look (I went to David’s Bridal first). The woman was not helpful and did not listen to what I wanted to try on. I left the store in tears because I was made to feel like an idiot for not liking any of her suggestions.

2018-01-20T14:54:58 Response from the vendor

Hi, we are certainly sorry if you felt this way at your appointment. I'd love to get more information and see who you worked with as our staff is highly trained to service our brides with care and patience. If you can kindly reach out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Andrea D

I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked into Bridal Reflections for the first time. To be honest, I had found my gown at another boutique about an hour before my appt here, but decided to come anyways. The plan was to try on gowns that I thought I wouldn't like just to... Read More solidify the fact that I had made the right choice with the other boutique. My plan did not go accordingly and I could not be happier about it. Liz, who helped me find my gown, was beyond helpful and really took in account my body type and my overall vibe when she selected gowns for me to try on. When I put my gown on for the first time and walked out of my dressing room, every woman in the store turned in awe and came over to me to tell me that this was the dress. One of the greatest feelings I have ever felt and will always remember. As far as the fittings go, the staff was extremely efficient and helpful. I worked with Emily, who was my angel. My gown was not easy to get on, but Emily had it covered! My seamstress was Amelia (Emelia?) and she was absolutely fantastic. She made my gown fit perfectly to my body. I was worried because it was strapless and I didn't want to have to keep pulling it up. Amelia got that dress to stick to me like glue. I had an amazing experience here at Bridal Reflections. The staff was awesome, the gowns were gorgeous and the experience was memorable and happy! I highly recommend coming here!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Diana R

The moment I walked in I was embraced with great customer service! Jackie was my consultant. She’s professional & caring! She made me feel like a family member. She’s patient and knew exactly the look I wanted! Her expertise and knowledge in bridal dresses is 100! I felt... Read More confident & comfortable with her & the rest of the staff! I went to a few other bridal shops and didn’t have that experience. I finally made my decision and went back to work with Jackie! Thank you Tara for squeezing me in but also helping me get the vail I wanted & making sure the dresses where at your location ! So today I said “Yes to the DRESS”! Thank you Bridal Reflections @ Carle Place especially Jackie, Tara & Marni!! Xo Diana

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Tamesha O

I wanted to take the opportunity to share my bridal experience with the future brides looking to shop with the bridal reflection of Carle Place and forward a special thanks to my consultant Jackie. Thanks to you my experience went beyond my initial expectations, and I really... Read More appreciate the care, attention, and dedication you gave me during my consult. As a future bride, I am not sure if everyone has experienced this but it can be quite overwhelming because as a bride you carry stress, aniexty, a high regard for your dress, and overall mixed emotions…. Well at least I did. But thanks to Jackie I am so pleased that I had a wonderful experience, and my first dress was the dress! With her expertise she was extremely knowledgable of my designer, and other who she thought would best fit my personality, style and look I was going for. I highly recommend Bridal Reflections, and I will be back in January for their custom veil designers. Ladies the term snatched is a understatement for how she made me feel, and look in my dress. She is simply magical, and a true fairy god mother Thank you Jackie, because of you I felt like Cinderella was able to say "yes to the dress!" T

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lisa T

Want to give a big 👍 to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. Our daughter Katie is getting married next November. On the recommendation of one of the salon assistants, this was our first stop. We had no idea what to expect and frankly thought this would be a journey. From the... Read More moment we stepped into the door until the time we left, we had nothing but a positive experience. Danielle was our consultant and she was a gem. Katie filled out a form on iPad for preferences and they stuck to that. After one hour she found the dress! We will be going back for bridesmaid dress and MOB ! The salon is beautiful and it was our happy place yesterday.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Bridget R

I went to Carl Place for my bridal dress and only tried on 3 dresses and knew this was the one for me. Service was amazing and everyone was so friendly!! So glad I chose bridal reflections for my dress!! Bridget

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Marianna A

I used bridal reflections from the recommendation from my vendor. The day I was looking at dresses, The woman I had was very nice and did not rush me in front of me. Unfortunately every time my mom tried to give an opinion towards the end of appointment she would tell me mom not... Read More to give her opinion which I didn't like. I guess she was annoyed I was being a picky bride. When it came time for my second Fitting , bridal reflections called me a half hour before my appointment to tell me my dress wasn't ready and to come a different day. I was already on my way on the belt because I came from brooklyn . This was also a week before my wedding . I was furious. When I did go for my second fitting nothing fitting. The dresses they have our beautiful and my wedding day my dress my perfect but not sure if I could recommend this vendor due to the aggravation beforehand.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Aury A

I love how my dress looked on me but I went through so much the day of my wedding that it was to the point I couldn't wait to take it of. My dress had like a little corset that was poking me throughout the night the bridal attendant fixed it so it wouldn't hurt me so much. I... Read More remember on one of my fittings I told them that the buttons in the back of the dress kept on popping opened they said they fixed it, but the day of the wedding my sister in law and my bridal attendant had to spend most of the night buttoning the dress and that was really annoying because I felt Like I couldn't move because they were going to pop open which they did. I just feel like it was too expensive for me to have had that much trouble with it.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jacqueline A

I can not say enough great things about Bridal Reflections. Between trying on wedding dresses for my wedding and bridesmaids dresses for friends/family members weddings, I have been to quite a few bridal salons in CT, Long Island and New York City. Bridal Reflections in Carle... Read More Place has by far been the best experience! My consultant was Jackie and she was absolutely AMAZING!! She pulled so many beautiful dresses, made me feel confident and was honest and straight forward. I ended up picking a dress during my first appointment but after a few days was feeling very anxious about my choice. I ended up going back to the salon two more times and picking two more dresses before I made my final decision. A month after I placed the order I found out I was pregnant! I called the salon and let them know the wedding was postponed until the following year and they offered to hold onto my dress until I was ready. They were so accommodating and understanding. I could not be happier with my decision and can not wait to finally wear my dress!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Maria F

Tons of options and patience to match. Found my dress the first time I walked in!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Tiziana B

What an amazing experience, I loved how this bridal location did everything from the ordering to the alterations and they kept the dress for you up until the day before you get married so you don't have to worry about where to put it at home or risk to damage it. Christina Paiva... Read More and Amelia were Amazing , they were attentive to all my concerns and addressed them accordingly. They were able to provide me and my family with such a humble experience I would definitely recommend bridal reflections to friends and family. Thank you!

2017-08-02T15:43:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your patronage. It is so appreciated. I will pass along your compliments to Christina Paiva and Amelia as well. If you'd like to be featured as a real bride, please email Annalisa... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jenna D

The only reason I bought my dress here was because it was the only place that had my dress and I had tried on so many others at so many other shops. The staff was very much the stereotypical "sales" personality- pushy, annoyingly complimentary and greedy. The short of it is... Read More that I'd have preferred to give my business to a bridal shop where I felt more comfortable. They say alterations are a la carte up to $600 or so, rather than a flat rate like many other shops but I'm sure all brides spend the $600 and that's not even including the bustle. Don't buy veils and accessories here- Etsy has the same if not better selection for waaaaaaay less. Oh and my dress ripped in the seams during the wedding and I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary for a bride and my dress wasn't too tight.

2017-08-02T15:41:56 Response from the vendor

Hello, I certainly apologize if you did not enjoy your experience while shopping for your dress. We certainly appreciate your patronage. If you'd like to review anything with us or would like us to take a look at the dress to determine what may have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Ashley A

I bought my wedding dress here and have nothing but wonderful things to say about this salon. They listened to my wants and found me the perfect dress! It was such an amazing experience the entire time from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Sara C

I found an incredibly beautiful dress at Bridal Reflections! Jackie Salame is incredible, she searched high and low for the perfect dress for me. She was able to fit me into her schedule to show my sister, mother and future mother in law the dress I loved. She is such a... Read More professional! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride and took such pride in making me feel amazing in all the gowns I chose. If you look for a dress here, ask for Jackie!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Tanya G

I said yes to dress at Bridal Reflections on Carl Place. With the help of my consultant I purchased a Simone Carvalli gown. The Bridal Reflections staff are amazing , professional, and courteous. I had an awesome experience picking out my bridal dress at this salon. To all... Read More brides everywhere I highly recommend you start your bridal journey at Bridal Reflections. I'm so happy to be apart of the Bridal Reflections family.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Corinne_Marie F

Thank you so much to the entire staff at Bridal Reflections! Working with Bridal Reflections was an absolute dream. We purchased my bridal gown, my mother of the bride gown, all (9) of our bridesmaid dresses and two flowergirl dresses with Bridal Reflections. Jennifer and... Read More Nicole helped me pick my gown and it was the easiest process. I fell in love with the silhouette of my gown, but the sample color was ivory and gold and the back was very low cut. Jennifer helped me customize the gown by raising the back to a comfortable level and I was able to order the gown in solid ivory. When it came in I knew it was the best decision I had made and I felt gorgeous in my dress. I worked with the other locations in purchasing my custom headpiece and veil, and it completed my bridal vision of how I wanted to look during my wedding. The seamstress Zizi is AMAZING! I never felt rushed during my fittings and she was patient working with me to make sure my gown fit my body perfectly. The owner RoseLynn went above and beyond and during my appointment spent time with me to look at the different jewelry options I could wear with my gown. I appreciate the staff at Bridal Reflections for the time they took with me every time I went into the salon and their attention to detail. I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for making what could have been a complicated process so easy and for making us all look so beautiful!! I highly recommend Bridal Reflections.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Bridal Reflections in Carle Place was the only place I looked for my wedding dress. They had a great selection & were very helpful. I tried on many dresses, but I fell in love with the first dress I tried on a Lazzaro style. All my fittings went great & my dress fit like it... Read More was made just for me. I am still obsessed with my dress & the experience. Definitely go here for the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Vanessa P

I searched hard to find the perfect place where I would buy my wedding dress. I cam across Bridal Reflections by googling. I knew what I wanted even though I was indecive beforeand leading up to my appointment at BR, because I hated everything I saw on Pinterest, lol. My... Read More appointment came in December 2015, I went with little hope i would find my dress. The place was already beautiful in the inside. As I entered, I was introduced to Janet. who would take care of me in finding my dress. I was nervous and did not think that day would be "the day." I went with only my mom because no one elses opinion mattered. I tried on a total of 7 dresses, but it was the 2nd dress that I already knew it was "the one!" After the other dresses, i went back to the second one. I said yes to that dress and I was happy. It was a mermaid, satin dress, with beautiful detail in the front and back. My dress was the talk of the town on my wedding day and still is. My husband loved my dressed and I knew I hit the jackpot. Thank you BR, for your services, the dress, and making my vision real.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lisa A

The dress was beautiful and the staff was good. The only thing is every time for any little thing you needed to make a damn appointment. They also do not contact you for the fitting of your dress. You need to contact them. I was waiting to here from them about when the dress... Read More would be available once it was out of the warehouse and they did not call me at all. I had to call them in July for my wedding in August for my first fitting! Also, the alteration prices are ridiculous! For my bridesmaids it was $150 for alterations. Some of my girls just went to regular tailors and were charged around $30-50 and the dresses came out great. Also, beware that they will try and give you huge sizes for the bridesmaids dresses so that they will need to be altered!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 K D

I have never in my life experienced a place that is so awful! DO NOT PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY. Here is our story: My sister selected our bridesmaid dresses from this company. The dresses are amazing and beautiful and 100% sequin. The dresses we picked out were made to order... Read More and took "6 months" to come in. I could have ordered dresses from Bloomingdale's and had them in 3 days! Being less than 2 months from the wedding, you have no choice but to use them as the alterations people. Unless, like me, you live in a different state, and b/c of the sequins, people cannot get it done. The girls who measure you are young...less than 25 and have zero clue how to measure. Not one dress, but all 7, came in too small. Every single dress was measured wrong across the rib cage. I am usually a size 2, they ordered me a 6 and it is still to small...If we are all paying $275 for a dress, then an extra $125 for alterations, you better learn how to measure women, know your designers and the way they create, and have better business practices. One bridesmaid needs panels put into the side of her dress to make it fit. They wanted to charge $295 for this!! Can you believe the exasperation? That is more than the cost of the dress!! Upon my sister, the bride, calling on behalf of the wedding party, Bridal Reflections was unable to do anything for any of us because they "have a signed contract from each girl, and it is what is it." BUYER BEWARE. When paying $275 for a dress plus alterations fees, I expect service and service is clearly not what you get from this company. I encourage all future brides to please lookout for your maids. I happen to be in the event planning business for 15 years and have never some across a vendor who 1: will not put a manager on the phone 2: tells me "it is what it is" and 3: will not do anything to fix a HUGE issue like 7 dresses not fitting. I say not fitting as in to large, that is easy. Every single dress is to small... so now what??? The wedding is in three weeks. We are all scrambling to find people to do our alterations because, clearly, we are not using Bridal Reflections. What a nightmare for the bride who has enough on her plate.