Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections has been assisting brides and their families for over 40 years. We offer some of the world's foremost designers in bridal and evening wear. Our professional bridal consultants and world-class seamstresses are experts at making every bride look and feel as special as the moment!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

80 Westbury Ave, Carle Place, NY (516) 742-7788

LOVE BRIDAL REFLECTIONS!

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Laura A

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was the first and only place I looked for my dress! I did my research and knew they carried the designers that I wanted to try, and ended up buying the third dress I ever put on! The sales associate was not pushy and really listened to what I... Read More wanted in the way of style and look of the dress. I ended up buying the Maggie Sottero Phillipa with the corset back in ivory. I LOVED my dress and working with the ladies at Bridal Reflections. We were all so pleased with my experience, that my mother, her twin sister, my bridesmaids and flower girls all got their dresses from them too! We all felt very comfortable with the seamstresses and they tailored each dress to each individual. I had no problems with alterations and my dress came in in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride or bridal party!

Fantastic Bridal Store!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Pamela Z

I Absolutely loved my Ines Des Santos gown from Bridal Reflections! I loved me sales person, loved all the girls who help during the fittings and loved my seamstress Emilia! :) Gown fit perfectly, store was nice, experienced, accommodating and highly professional! I highly... Read More recommend them to any bride!! They have a large selection, in a range of styles and prices

MASSAPEQUA, NY LOCATION MADE ME BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Lisa M

AS A PLUS SIZED BRIDE, I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS ABOUT SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING DRESS. NICOLE AT BRIDAL REFLECTIONS IN MASSAPEQUA, NY MADE ME FEEL WELCOME AND BEAUTIFUL. SHE FOUND THE MOST FLATTERING DRESS FOR ME ON MY FIRST VISIT. I DIDN'T COMMIT BECAUSE I WANTED TO TRY ANOTHER... Read More SHOP. THEY WERE GOOD TOO BUT, THE DRESS I LOVED WAS AT BRIDAL REFLECTIONS. AND BECAUSE OF NICOLE'S CARING AND WARM NATURE, I WAS SOLD. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE EVER. ALSO ALL MY FITTINGS WERE PERFECT. ZIZI IS A GREAT SEAMSTRESS. THERE WERE NO SURPISE CHARGES. NOT ONLY DID EVERYONE SAY I LOOKED BEAUTIFUL ON MY WEDDING DAY BUT I FELT BEAUTIFUL. AND ALL THANKS TO BRIDAL RELECTIONS IN MASSAPEQUA, NY.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Marianna A

I used bridal reflections from the recommendation from my vendor. The day I was looking at dresses, The woman I had was very nice and did not rush me in front of me. Unfortunately every time my mom tried to give an opinion towards the end of appointment she would tell me mom not... Read More to give her opinion which I didn't like. I guess she was annoyed I was being a picky bride. When it came time for my second Fitting , bridal reflections called me a half hour before my appointment to tell me my dress wasn't ready and to come a different day. I was already on my way on the belt because I came from brooklyn . This was also a week before my wedding . I was furious. When I did go for my second fitting nothing fitting. The dresses they have our beautiful and my wedding day my dress my perfect but not sure if I could recommend this vendor due to the aggravation beforehand.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Aury A

I love how my dress looked on me but I went through so much the day of my wedding that it was to the point I couldn't wait to take it of. My dress had like a little corset that was poking me throughout the night the bridal attendant fixed it so it wouldn't hurt me so much. I... Read More remember on one of my fittings I told them that the buttons in the back of the dress kept on popping opened they said they fixed it, but the day of the wedding my sister in law and my bridal attendant had to spend most of the night buttoning the dress and that was really annoying because I felt Like I couldn't move because they were going to pop open which they did. I just feel like it was too expensive for me to have had that much trouble with it.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jacqueline A

I can not say enough great things about Bridal Reflections. Between trying on wedding dresses for my wedding and bridesmaids dresses for friends/family members weddings, I have been to quite a few bridal salons in CT, Long Island and New York City. Bridal Reflections in Carle... Read More Place has by far been the best experience! My consultant was Jackie and she was absolutely AMAZING!! She pulled so many beautiful dresses, made me feel confident and was honest and straight forward. I ended up picking a dress during my first appointment but after a few days was feeling very anxious about my choice. I ended up going back to the salon two more times and picking two more dresses before I made my final decision. A month after I placed the order I found out I was pregnant! I called the salon and let them know the wedding was postponed until the following year and they offered to hold onto my dress until I was ready. They were so accommodating and understanding. I could not be happier with my decision and can not wait to finally wear my dress!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Maria F

Tons of options and patience to match. Found my dress the first time I walked in!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Tiziana B

What an amazing experience, I loved how this bridal location did everything from the ordering to the alterations and they kept the dress for you up until the day before you get married so you don't have to worry about where to put it at home or risk to damage it. Christina Paiva... Read More and Amelia were Amazing , they were attentive to all my concerns and addressed them accordingly. They were able to provide me and my family with such a humble experience I would definitely recommend bridal reflections to friends and family. Thank you!

2017-08-02T15:43:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your patronage. It is so appreciated. I will pass along your compliments to Christina Paiva and Amelia as well. If you'd like to be featured as a real bride, please email Annalisa... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jenna D

The only reason I bought my dress here was because it was the only place that had my dress and I had tried on so many others at so many other shops. The staff was very much the stereotypical "sales" personality- pushy, annoyingly complimentary and greedy. The short of it is... Read More that I'd have preferred to give my business to a bridal shop where I felt more comfortable. They say alterations are a la carte up to $600 or so, rather than a flat rate like many other shops but I'm sure all brides spend the $600 and that's not even including the bustle. Don't buy veils and accessories here- Etsy has the same if not better selection for waaaaaaay less. Oh and my dress ripped in the seams during the wedding and I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary for a bride and my dress wasn't too tight.

2017-08-02T15:41:56 Response from the vendor

Hello, I certainly apologize if you did not enjoy your experience while shopping for your dress. We certainly appreciate your patronage. If you'd like to review anything with us or would like us to take a look at the dress to determine what may have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Ashley A

I bought my wedding dress here and have nothing but wonderful things to say about this salon. They listened to my wants and found me the perfect dress! It was such an amazing experience the entire time from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Sara C

I found an incredibly beautiful dress at Bridal Reflections! Jackie Salame is incredible, she searched high and low for the perfect dress for me. She was able to fit me into her schedule to show my sister, mother and future mother in law the dress I loved. She is such a... Read More professional! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride and took such pride in making me feel amazing in all the gowns I chose. If you look for a dress here, ask for Jackie!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Tanya G

I said yes to dress at Bridal Reflections on Carl Place. With the help of my consultant I purchased a Simone Carvalli gown. The Bridal Reflections staff are amazing , professional, and courteous. I had an awesome experience picking out my bridal dress at this salon. To all... Read More brides everywhere I highly recommend you start your bridal journey at Bridal Reflections. I'm so happy to be apart of the Bridal Reflections family.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Corinne_Marie F

Thank you so much to the entire staff at Bridal Reflections! Working with Bridal Reflections was an absolute dream. We purchased my bridal gown, my mother of the bride gown, all (9) of our bridesmaid dresses and two flowergirl dresses with Bridal Reflections. Jennifer and... Read More Nicole helped me pick my gown and it was the easiest process. I fell in love with the silhouette of my gown, but the sample color was ivory and gold and the back was very low cut. Jennifer helped me customize the gown by raising the back to a comfortable level and I was able to order the gown in solid ivory. When it came in I knew it was the best decision I had made and I felt gorgeous in my dress. I worked with the other locations in purchasing my custom headpiece and veil, and it completed my bridal vision of how I wanted to look during my wedding. The seamstress Zizi is AMAZING! I never felt rushed during my fittings and she was patient working with me to make sure my gown fit my body perfectly. The owner RoseLynn went above and beyond and during my appointment spent time with me to look at the different jewelry options I could wear with my gown. I appreciate the staff at Bridal Reflections for the time they took with me every time I went into the salon and their attention to detail. I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for making what could have been a complicated process so easy and for making us all look so beautiful!! I highly recommend Bridal Reflections.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Bridal Reflections in Carle Place was the only place I looked for my wedding dress. They had a great selection & were very helpful. I tried on many dresses, but I fell in love with the first dress I tried on a Lazzaro style. All my fittings went great & my dress fit like it... Read More was made just for me. I am still obsessed with my dress & the experience. Definitely go here for the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Vanessa P

I searched hard to find the perfect place where I would buy my wedding dress. I cam across Bridal Reflections by googling. I knew what I wanted even though I was indecive beforeand leading up to my appointment at BR, because I hated everything I saw on Pinterest, lol. My... Read More appointment came in December 2015, I went with little hope i would find my dress. The place was already beautiful in the inside. As I entered, I was introduced to Janet. who would take care of me in finding my dress. I was nervous and did not think that day would be "the day." I went with only my mom because no one elses opinion mattered. I tried on a total of 7 dresses, but it was the 2nd dress that I already knew it was "the one!" After the other dresses, i went back to the second one. I said yes to that dress and I was happy. It was a mermaid, satin dress, with beautiful detail in the front and back. My dress was the talk of the town on my wedding day and still is. My husband loved my dressed and I knew I hit the jackpot. Thank you BR, for your services, the dress, and making my vision real.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lisa A

The dress was beautiful and the staff was good. The only thing is every time for any little thing you needed to make a damn appointment. They also do not contact you for the fitting of your dress. You need to contact them. I was waiting to here from them about when the dress... Read More would be available once it was out of the warehouse and they did not call me at all. I had to call them in July for my wedding in August for my first fitting! Also, the alteration prices are ridiculous! For my bridesmaids it was $150 for alterations. Some of my girls just went to regular tailors and were charged around $30-50 and the dresses came out great. Also, beware that they will try and give you huge sizes for the bridesmaids dresses so that they will need to be altered!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 K D

I have never in my life experienced a place that is so awful! DO NOT PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY. Here is our story: My sister selected our bridesmaid dresses from this company. The dresses are amazing and beautiful and 100% sequin. The dresses we picked out were made to order... Read More and took "6 months" to come in. I could have ordered dresses from Bloomingdale's and had them in 3 days! Being less than 2 months from the wedding, you have no choice but to use them as the alterations people. Unless, like me, you live in a different state, and b/c of the sequins, people cannot get it done. The girls who measure you are young...less than 25 and have zero clue how to measure. Not one dress, but all 7, came in too small. Every single dress was measured wrong across the rib cage. I am usually a size 2, they ordered me a 6 and it is still to small...If we are all paying $275 for a dress, then an extra $125 for alterations, you better learn how to measure women, know your designers and the way they create, and have better business practices. One bridesmaid needs panels put into the side of her dress to make it fit. They wanted to charge $295 for this!! Can you believe the exasperation? That is more than the cost of the dress!! Upon my sister, the bride, calling on behalf of the wedding party, Bridal Reflections was unable to do anything for any of us because they "have a signed contract from each girl, and it is what is it." BUYER BEWARE. When paying $275 for a dress plus alterations fees, I expect service and service is clearly not what you get from this company. I encourage all future brides to please lookout for your maids. I happen to be in the event planning business for 15 years and have never some across a vendor who 1: will not put a manager on the phone 2: tells me "it is what it is" and 3: will not do anything to fix a HUGE issue like 7 dresses not fitting. I say not fitting as in to large, that is easy. Every single dress is to small... so now what??? The wedding is in three weeks. We are all scrambling to find people to do our alterations because, clearly, we are not using Bridal Reflections. What a nightmare for the bride who has enough on her plate.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Emily G

I had a terrible experience at their Massapequa location, but decided to give the Carle Place location a shot because my mom's friend's daughter works there (though she wasn't there when we went). I had a great experience. They brought me a lot of beautiful dresses which was... Read More exactly what I was looking for (I had pretty much narrowed it down and was very particular at that point.) They were patient, since I was pretty much comparing everything I wore to another dress I tried on and loved. The only thing I can say about them is that they're definitely a bit pricey. I didn't get my dress here, but I had a good experience with them.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Debbie M

Bridal Reflections in Carle Place is truly the best! From the minute I arrived I felt at ease. I had a couple of ideas of what I thought I wanted in a wedding dress however my sales lady took the time to show me different looks. Once I put on my dress I knew that I had found the... Read More one!! Everyone was very helpful during all my appointments. I also chose Bridal Reflections for my bridesmaid dresses. I truly recommend them!! Great service. Friendly staff.

2016-05-27T13:30:08 Response from the vendor

Hello, Thank you SO Much for the wonderful review. We are so happy you had such a great experience. Our goal is to make every bride feel at ease when choosing their dress. We thank you very much for your patronage. If you'd like to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Allison G

Just had an amazing experience at bridal reflections in Massapequa! The store is absolutely stunning, the selections are phenomenal. The staff is sooo sweet. Darnell helped me, she was an absolute doll. So nice and so helpful, not pushy at all. I'm currently torn between two... Read More dresses but I will most likely be saying yes soon once I decide! HIGHLY recommend this store for everyone!

2016-05-27T13:35:13 Response from the vendor

Hello, We're so happy you had such a great experience with Darnell. Isn't she amazing? We hope you came back to choose your dream dress but either way, we just wanted to thank you for your wonderful review. If there is anything further we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Margarita P

I am very please with the bridal reflections store in Carle Place. Lynne spent countless hours with me looking at all possible dresses and styles. We ended up going with a laced dream gown from Stephen Yearick. Cristina, the store Manager was more than helpful in transferring... Read More this gown to their NYC location where I would compare it with different designers and make my final decision. They made my experience so special that I decided to order all other dresses (flower girl, bridesmaids, made-of-honor AND my mom's dress ) from them. Sandra, at the bridesmaids' department was an angel. She made sure that even with my difficult work schedule, (I work full time retail and have to commute to the city everyday) everything was under control. With my mom being away ( Europe) I had to do most of the work alone. When she arrived for the wedding, Sandra arranged for a special appointment where I could reveal my gown to her. It was a very sentimental and precious moment that couldn't have been possible without the staff's sensitivity to my case. the seamstress did a phenomenal job with it so everyone was stunt on my wedding day. Overall I cannot express how grateful I am that I trusted such an important part of my wedding in their hands.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Tracey T

During my appointment, I couldn't find anything I liked. It wasn't the salon's fault, I just wasn't impressed with how anything looked on me. Most places would have thrown me out after the allotted time in my appointment, but the ladies at Bridal Reflections refused to let me... Read More leave until I found something I liked. They were so helpful and accommodating and I found my dream dress because of them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annalisa M

I had an amazing experience with Bridal Reflections from beginning to end! I bought my gown at the Fifth Avenue NYC location. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with warm and inviting smiles. My consultant was Vasiliki, who was so kind and didn't pressure me at all! She was... Read More informed on the latest trends and helped me find the perfect silhouette for my body type. I was able to walk throughout the whole showroom and view their entire selection of dresses. I picked out dresses to try on and Vasiliki picked a few for me as well. After trying on a few dresses I thought I found THE dress but then the VP Cristina came in to introduce herself and she told me she had one more for me to try on. She came back with an amazing Galia Lahav dress that I didn't think I could pull off but as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one! I worked with Vasiliki and Cristina to customize the dress so it would flatter me. We even worked with the designer to customize a detachable ball gown overskirt so I can get the 2 looks in 1 that I desperately wanted! The alterations process was a breeze and even easier since I was even able to have them done at the Carle Place location since I live on Long Island. The ladies behind the desk were always very helpful in helping me schedule appointments with my crazy work schedule and didn't mind explaining something twice. The seamstress Amelia was AMAZING! She has been in the business for a while and you could tell, she knows what she is doing and is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She made coming in for my fittings an even more amazing experience. On my wedding day I felt amazing and all of my guests could not stop talking about how amazing my dress was and how it fit me perfectly! I still love my wedding dress so much that I wish I could put it on everyday! This is how every bride should feel about their dress and I have Bridal Reflections to thank for it! I shopped for bridesmaids dresses at the Carle Place location, the staff was extremely knowledgable and they made it such a fun experience! My bridesmaids kept me updated after each fitting and they did not have one bad thing to say.

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Bridal Relfections has a beautiful selection of dresses!! Great brands and stunning pieces!! A definite must to scope out if you're looking for your dream dress!!!! However to be honest the customer service is not up to par with the ambiance. Bride to bride.....please be... Read More prepared for additional hidden extra charges, major disappointment with your alternations, and some unfriendly staff..

Beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Natasha L

After visiting three other salons and not finding "the" dress, I'm so glad I went to Bridal Reflections. Lorraine graciously helped me find the perfect dress just when I had given up hope. Bridal Reflections has a wide range of styles to choose from and an experienced staff to... Read More guide you every step of the way.