Is this your business? claim it now

Hollis Garden

Lakeland, FL

• Ceremony Area

Garden, Park

702 E Orange St, Lakeland, FL (863) 834-2280

Garden wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Alison M

We are still getting compliments about the venue. We saved on floral because there is no need to decorate the gardens they are beautiful just the way they are.

Beautiful garden

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Amy P

Hollis gardens is a beautiful place. My husband and I did almost no decorating for the ceremony. The staff was very helpful in answering our questions. The sound system they have setup in the garden is really high quality and easy to use. The only disadvantage is that you have... Read More to book well in advance, we booked 9 months in advance and still had to switch to having it on a sunday. Overall we were very impressed with the venue especially for the fantastic price.

Magnolia Building

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 jennifer d

The months before the wedding the venue was not good about letting you see the place. I had made multiple appointments and most of the time no one was there to unlock the building. I had to call them and remind them to come unlock it when I got there. The person in charge of the... Read More contract didn't call me to let me know when things were due I had to call them and remind them. The day of the Wedding they were on top of it and very good about unlocking the building and helping us.

A garden of dreams...

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Courtney D

I absolutely loved this place! It was gorgeous and the workers were very nice to us. They made sure that the public was out of our way so that our day was special without having to worry about those little things. One thing to remember is there is a train station right across... Read More the lake, but everything was in our favor the day of our wedding because, there was no train blowing through our wedding time. This place was the perfect place to get married at. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful garden to be married in. Also the price was reasonable. I also had my reception in the Magnolia building next to it. All in all it was perfect!

Standing Ovation

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Christina J

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful!! We received many compliments about not only the ceremony site but the reception hall as well. The garden was perfect as is and we didn't have to add any flowers, the only downside is that they do not allow chairs so guests must stand.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Amanda W

The scenery was beautiful... lush greenery, lovely flowers and a still blue lake. The set-up is perfect for weddings with the sound system and fountain. There are a million places for photography. The only negative is that they only allow 12 chairs, which in the hot Florida... Read More summers leaves a lot of guests uncomfortable.

Review for Hollis Garden On Lake Mirror

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 DEBBIE O

We got married at 5pm in a Garden on Lake Mirror the scenery was beautiful. Once the sun started to go down it was amazing. The flowers,trees and plants were very pretty and the groto was amazing.