Marineland Dolphin Adventure

(3)

St. Augustine, FL

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dream Dolphin Wedding

Your wedding day may be the most memorable experience of your lifetime...Make it extraordinary at Marineland! Imagine dolphins jumping in crystal blue water and soft, ocean breezes as you take your vows along the pristine Atlantic coastline. Add Marineland's gentle residents to your wedding day.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Unusual/Alternative

9600 Oceanshore Blvd., St. Augustine, FL

Super Unique and Flexible

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Lindsay A

We had an amazing experience working with Joan at Marineland. The venue was extremely flexible to allow whatever we wanted to do for decor, food, etc. This was perfect for us being that I am an interior designer and an artist and didn't want to have to work from a venue that required us to use any sort of "pre-packaged, cookie cutter" event. That being said, working from this venue requires you to be extremely hands-on, creative, and know what you want. This is strictly a venue. It does not provide food, cooking facilities, decor, music, lighting, or anything you would get in an event hall. The location is breath-taking and the staff is extremely knowledgable, friendly, and flexible. The entire venue is outdoors, right on the ocean. They do have a huge tent available on site, but it does not have an ocean nor a dolphin view. This was not an option for me, so I chose the month with the least rainfall, that was not too hot or too cold. And I prayed...every day for eight months. The day of our wedding (May 5th) there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was the most spectacular evening I could have ever dreamed of. If you want something outdoors and extremely unique, you really can't go wrong. Call Joan at Marineland and she'll take great care of you. She also has a list of vendors she recommends for everything else you'll need.

Truly the BEST

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Meredith H

Marineland's beautiful ocean views and amazing dolphins provided memories that will last a lifetime. We had such an intimate and memorable event that our close family and friends still talk about it to this day! I am so proud and confident with Marineland and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Their facility is truly one of a kind in providing a great deal of value of which no other facility could offer!

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Judy H

My son and his beautiful wife were married at Marineland last year. The feeling was amazing with the ocean in the background and dolphins being a part of your whole experience. Everyone enjoyed it. Marineland provided a one stop shopping destination package which made planning and the experience so much easier. It is a day we will not forget and the staff at Marineland made it so much easier.

Send Email