Pavilion Grille

Boca Raton, FL

Book Your Wedding with Pavilion Grille

A BALLROOM IN BOCA RATON, FL

The Pavilion Grille, located in Boca Raton, Florida, is an indoor venue that offers a tropical setting for your wedding day. The venue uses a state-of-the-art lighting system to give your event the exact mood and feeling that you want for your wedding day. The indoor tropical setting allows you to enjoy the feeling of an outdoor setting without dealing with the heat and the weather issues that can arise without warning.

The Lobby is one of two areas that can be used for your ceremony. It can accommodate a large group of people and then they can move into the reception space for your celebration.

The Atrium can double as both your ceremony space and your reception area. The venue space can hold over 240 guests. The space has real palm trees and tropical fountains to give you a truly unique and tropical setting without the worries of the weather. The 2,000-square-foot dance floor means that you and your guests have lots of room to enjoy and celebrate your wedding day.

The Grille Room Restaurant offers an intimate space for 60 guests. This space is ideal for small wedding dinners, rehearsal dinners or bridal showers as well.

The Bar and Cocktail Lounge is set up to accommodate your guests during your cocktail hour or for a cocktail reception.

The venue's restaurant has gotten high reviews and creates a custom menu for you and your guests to enjoy on your wedding day. The meals can be plated, an action buffet or a traditional buffet. Even if you chose a plated dinner, you can add selection stations to your menu. Some of the menu options include:

• Asian
  • Fajitas
  • Carving buffet stations
  • Paella stations
  • Sliders
  • Comfort food
  • Sweet or savory crepe stations
  • Chocolate fondue
  • Ice cream sundae bar

The event staff assists you in finding vendors for your decorations, photographs, flowers, cake and music needs. There are several hotel accommodations within minutes of the venue space, which makes it easy for your guests to stay near the venue when they arrive and keep travel to a minimum. You can use the glass elevator to make a spectacular entrance to your reception.

The Pavilion Grille offers 200 free parking spaces for you and your guests. There is a covered portico for guests who are being dropped off or if you choose to arrive in a limo. The venue is just minutes from I-95 so guests traveling from out of town can find the venue easily.

A Spectacular Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue!

Check out our reviews! Soaring Indoor, Modern Tropical Setting for your Wedding, Engagement Party, Bridal Shower or Rehearsal Dinner. Voted No 1 for Food on TLC’s “Four Weddings”. Visit us at http://www.paviliongrille.com Specials for last minute Rehearsal Dinners and Weddings!

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL (561) 912-0000

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Ivelyne M

Without the help and dedication of the Pavilion Grille staff, my wedding would not of been such a success. They worked with me from day one, answered every questions, met with me on several occasions, they worked with my budget most importantly. The food was spectacular, the... Read More service was even better. Because of all the work they put in, I had an amazing wedding experience. If you're looking for people who are down to earth, understanding, and helpful they are the one to contact for all of your party needs, not just weddings. My wedding had 230 guests, and it was smooth.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Susan L

Meghan, Liz and Glenn were amazing! From beginning to and this was an absolute breeze of a wedding. My husband and I got married there on August 4, 2016. It was simply beautiful and amazing. We had a duet plate for dinner and I am still to this day we hear how good the food was... Read More the appetizers were delicious. Basically everybody cannot stop talking about how WOW the room is. If you are looking for your non-typical wedding venue with great food, good service and reasonable prices this is it. Liz helped me pick out our foods and changed anything I needed last minute and I was absolutely perfect. Glenn had help me add a table the day of the wedding because of a last-minute change of plans. I used the bridal room that is the only downfall it's a little small. If you have lots of bridesmaids you could do what we did and they let us take over their whole office and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the day Meghan was there while I was getting ready helping me with everything I needed. We used their recommended DJ and flower/decoration person which both were amazing our DJ was Russ Ginsberg and our flower person was Lucy Celebration I would recommend them both. Our officiant was David Luster he was amazing. Our photographer was from Jackie and Addie photography and her name is Jill she is amazing. Overall you will AMAZED if you get married here.

2017-02-22T17:11:43 Response from the vendor

Susan, It was our absolute pleasure to work with you and Sam on your Wedding! Your Wedding was absolutely amazing! We now have a much larger Bridal Room for our Brides and their Bridesmaids!!! All the best wishes, Thank you again! Liz

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jason B

I was so fortunate to run into Liz and Glen at Pavilion Grille. They made a stressful planning experience for me so easy and were there for me the entire way. Even when Glen was on vacation he took the time to reach out to me! Now that is service! They both made my wedding... Read More reception so nice and easy and beautiful and the food was beyond amazing and even our tasting was like a feast! What a beautiful place we chose to do our reception and the day went beyond perfect. I even texted Glen on the way from the Ceremony to the Reception to add 2 more plates for us which he did no problem. I mean every step of the way, Pavilion Grille was there for us and I'm beyond happy that I did it there. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amy M

Wonderful venue for our ceremony and reception. Pavilion Grille has a great staff working for them including Liz, Megan, and Glenn who worked hard to make sure our day was special. The food was delicious we chose cedar planked salmon and prime rib for the dinner selection and we... Read More were not disappointed. The cocktail hour was lovely and the food and drinks were spectacular; we had a sushi boat, baked brie, mini crabcakes and more! The venue has it own lighting system, and the blue light on the dance floor added an ethereal feel to the reception. The atrium building, dark wood and plants throughout the venue are very inviting. This is a beautiful venue and a wonderful place to get married.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Being in the event business, I’m familiar with dozens of event halls and facilities in South Florida. When it came to my own wedding, the choice was crystal clear. Liz at Pavilion Grille is professional, accommodating, supportive, and kind. She helped everything come together... Read More seamlessly, even on short notice! The food was incredibly delicious – among the best culinary fare in South Florida. We heard nothing but rave remarks from our guests, one of whom is a certified chef. Our first dance was nothing short of magical. On Pavilion Grille’s stunning, spacious dance floor, in the spotlight, surrounded by twinkling lights, friends, and family, my husband and I enjoyed a once-in-a-lifetime, movie-worthy moment. Liz and Glen: I cannot thank you enough for making my wedding perfect. Take it from an event industry insider, they will make your day everything you dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Absolutely AMAZING! Exceeded expectations!! So much fun! My friends and family are still raving about the food. Liz, Rebecca, and Glenn took care of everything with professionalism and attention to detail. constant contact. very reasonable price

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 LeReva M

I am so happy that I took my time to search for a venue, and I thank God that I found Pavilion Grille! Working with Liz, Hilary, and Glenn was a breeze! They made everything so EASY. I'm so happy that my husband and I chose to go with this venue. From our 1st meeting with... Read More Liz, we were sold. They are so accommodating and they really don't want you to have to worry about ANYTHING. The venue is so modern, and it's such a fun and friendly atmosphere! Thank you guys soooo much!

Different venue

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Connie K

We had our wedding reception here about 2 Wells ago and everything was great! The venue is different then the typical ballroom and all of our guests loved that! Because of that, you have different options for the grand entrance (including a glass elevator). Also, because you... Read More are in the atrium of an office building you get an outside feel without having to deal with the weather. The trees have lights on them and the canopy over the dance floor is really pretty. The people who work there are also great! We wanted brunch food for our evening wedding and they worked with us! Everyone loved the food!

October 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Amanda S

Our guests raved that our October 6th wedding was "the best wedding" they had ever attended! The Pavilion Grille and its staff were a huge part of that success. Everyone loved the food selection, bar, floor plan, and overall party atmosphere. I would recommend this venue to any... Read More couple who is looking for a unique place to celebrate, beyond a low-ceiling banquet room with gaudy, outdated chandeliers! The Pavilion Grille is completely awesome and if I had to choose my reception venue all over again, I would definitely choose it!

Fantastic Food!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 kelly b

We had our wedding reception here in March 2012. Every single person complimented us on the food and bar drinks! We are also being featured on a show called Four Weddings (On TLC. Season 4 - 2012 South Florida location)! The guest brides were MORE than impressed with the... Read More fantastic food and enjoyed everything! I would recommend this place to everyone! Fantastic service, food and awesome dance floor under an atrium!

My Wedding was a hit!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Hanai M

First off let me start by saying that my husband and I were not sure if we were going to be able to have the wedding of our dreams because of the cost. I looked for about a month and the cheapest I found in the West Palm area was $60 a person which is pretty steep when you have... Read More a projected 180 guests attending. I found the pavilion on eventective.com and spoke to Liz, their events coordinator, she was very understanding of our budget constraints and was very nice. When I told her about our budget she did everything in her power to work within my means but give me more than I expected. She gave me a great quote and even offered to just charge us the minimum for an event to be held at the pavilion on a Saturday. (My advice would be to have your wedding on a Sunday or Monday even the rates are exceptionally lower.) Anyhow I decided to go see the venue and brought my whole clan with me. I brought my mom, my 2 sisters, my nieces and nephews, my brother in law, my sister in law and mother in law. Upon entering the pavilion I loved how huge the place was and how open the space was. Then we walked in the bar and dance floor area and I fell in love. It is absolutely beautiful! It is almost like having an outdoor wedding indoors. The dancefloor area is also decorated with a huge canopy above which adds to the artistic feel of the venue. My husband and I knew it was the one. & we did what all wedding magazines tell you not to do and decided to book the venue on the spot. Not only is the place beautiful, but the food is phenomenal. The food was very important to us because we knew that the food would be talked about good or bad. Still almost 3 weeks after the wedding and guests have not stopped raving about the food. The staff was great during my wedding as well, they were very attentive of my husband and I and helped us with the flow of the wedding. All in all I would recommend to any budget bride who is looking for an unconvential venue that will excede her expectations. The pavilion did just that and more.