Pavilion Grille

Boca Raton, FL

A Spectacular Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue!

Check out our reviews! Soaring Indoor, Modern Tropical Setting for your Wedding, Engagement Party, Bridal Shower or Rehearsal Dinner. Voted No 1 for Food on TLC’s “Four Weddings”. Visit us at Specials for last minute Rehearsal Dinners and Weddings!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 LeReva M

I am so happy that I took my time to search for a venue, and I thank God that I found Pavilion Grille! Working with Liz, Hilary, and Glenn was a breeze! They made everything so EASY. I'm so happy that my husband and I chose to go with this venue. From our 1st meeting with... Read More Liz, we were sold. They are so accommodating and they really don't want you to have to worry about ANYTHING. The venue is so modern, and it's such a fun and friendly atmosphere! Thank you guys soooo much!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Absolutely AMAZING! Exceeded expectations!! So much fun! My friends and family are still raving about the food. Liz, Rebecca, and Glenn took care of everything with professionalism and attention to detail. constant contact. very reasonable price

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Ivelyne M

Without the help and dedication of the Pavilion Grille staff, my wedding would not of been such a success. They worked with me from day one, answered every questions, met with me on several occasions, they worked with my budget most importantly. The food was spectacular, the... Read More service was even better. Because of all the work they put in, I had an amazing wedding experience. If you're looking for people who are down to earth, understanding, and helpful they are the one to contact for all of your party needs, not just weddings. My wedding had 230 guests, and it was smooth.

Different venue

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Connie K

We had our wedding reception here about 2 Wells ago and everything was great! The venue is different then the typical ballroom and all of our guests loved that! Because of that, you have different options for the grand entrance (including a glass elevator). Also, because you... Read More are in the atrium of an office building you get an outside feel without having to deal with the weather. The trees have lights on them and the canopy over the dance floor is really pretty. The people who work there are also great! We wanted brunch food for our evening wedding and they worked with us! Everyone loved the food!

October 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Amanda S

Our guests raved that our October 6th wedding was "the best wedding" they had ever attended! The Pavilion Grille and its staff were a huge part of that success. Everyone loved the food selection, bar, floor plan, and overall party atmosphere. I would recommend this venue to any... Read More couple who is looking for a unique place to celebrate, beyond a low-ceiling banquet room with gaudy, outdated chandeliers! The Pavilion Grille is completely awesome and if I had to choose my reception venue all over again, I would definitely choose it!

Fantastic Food!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 kelly b

We had our wedding reception here in March 2012. Every single person complimented us on the food and bar drinks! We are also being featured on a show called Four Weddings (On TLC. Season 4 - 2012 South Florida location)! The guest brides were MORE than impressed with the... Read More fantastic food and enjoyed everything! I would recommend this place to everyone! Fantastic service, food and awesome dance floor under an atrium!

My Wedding was a hit!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Hanai M

First off let me start by saying that my husband and I were not sure if we were going to be able to have the wedding of our dreams because of the cost. I looked for about a month and the cheapest I found in the West Palm area was $60 a person which is pretty steep when you have... Read More a projected 180 guests attending. I found the pavilion on and spoke to Liz, their events coordinator, she was very understanding of our budget constraints and was very nice. When I told her about our budget she did everything in her power to work within my means but give me more than I expected. She gave me a great quote and even offered to just charge us the minimum for an event to be held at the pavilion on a Saturday. (My advice would be to have your wedding on a Sunday or Monday even the rates are exceptionally lower.) Anyhow I decided to go see the venue and brought my whole clan with me. I brought my mom, my 2 sisters, my nieces and nephews, my brother in law, my sister in law and mother in law. Upon entering the pavilion I loved how huge the place was and how open the space was. Then we walked in the bar and dance floor area and I fell in love. It is absolutely beautiful! It is almost like having an outdoor wedding indoors. The dancefloor area is also decorated with a huge canopy above which adds to the artistic feel of the venue. My husband and I knew it was the one. & we did what all wedding magazines tell you not to do and decided to book the venue on the spot. Not only is the place beautiful, but the food is phenomenal. The food was very important to us because we knew that the food would be talked about good or bad. Still almost 3 weeks after the wedding and guests have not stopped raving about the food. The staff was great during my wedding as well, they were very attentive of my husband and I and helped us with the flow of the wedding. All in all I would recommend to any budget bride who is looking for an unconvential venue that will excede her expectations. The pavilion did just that and more.