River Crest Banquet Facility

Rochester Hills, MI

Book Your Wedding with River Crest Banquet Facility

A BALLROOM IN ROCHESTER HILLS, MI

Family-owned and operated, the River Crest Banquet Facility in Rochester Hills, Michigan, has over 30 years of experience making a bride and groom's dream come true with elegant ceremony and reception venues. From the stunning grounds to the personalized attention, you can't beat this facility. Photographers love the garden for its views of the Clinton River for first-look photographs and couples appreciate the protection from inclement weather that the indoor banquet rooms provide. Below is a list of available spaces for rent.

South Banquet Room is the smaller of the two banquet rooms and offers a private space for a more intimate ceremony or reception. Couples may invite between 60 and 125 friends and family members to celebrate with them. Since the space is neutral in color, it is easy to decorate to match a specific theme or color scheme.

North Banquet Room. Welcoming as many as 120 to 180 guests, the larger North Ballroom is equally as impressive as its counterpart. The bride and groom are welcome to use the two rooms together to host a party of 200 to 240 people. Just off each of the rooms is the River Crest patio area for stepping outside for some fresh air.

The Patio is unique in that it can be set up like an outdoor lounge for use with the indoor reception space or it can be turned into a gorgeous outdoor ceremony space. The bride and groom can say "I do" under a decorative arch while guests watch. There are ample gardens, greens and river views that make this an excellent spot for pictures.

To make your event a little less stressful, the staff takes care of all the table and chair setup, placing the wedding arch just so and changing over to patio furniture once the ceremony has ended so your guests can chat and break away from the crowd after dinner. Couples are welcome to use the sound system along with the microphones for speeches and custom uplighting can be rented. There's a choice of 64 different combinations when it comes to the lights, so you're sure to find one that is suitable for your theme. It is important to note that while decorating the space is encouraged, all decorations must be approved of first by the manager.

The River Crest Banquet Facility provides all the catering for your special day. Couples love the choice of stuffed Cornish game hen, beef tenderloin medallions and Alaskan cod. Each main entree is served with salad, a fresh vegetable and plate of pasta. When it comes to dessert, be prepared for your mouth to start watering. There's chocolate éclairs, fruit-topped cheesecakes and traditional cannolis. Of course, you are welcome to bring in a wedding cake and have the staff serve it for you. Should you wish to add a beverage package, you can pick from a standard open bar or a premium open bar.

There are a few extra perks couples find the River Crest Banquet Facility provides that help the day run much more smoothly. You'll find them listed below.

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet service

May all who enter as guests leave as ....

Have your wedding ceremony on the River Crest's lushly landscaped patio and pose for pictures in the garden overlooking the Clinton River. Then step inside and enjoy great food and outstanding service! Thirty+ years of experience, mature and competent waitstaff, quality food, and great prices!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

900 W Avon Rd, Rochester Hills, MI (248) 652-6706

Awesome food! Awesome staff!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Cindy K

Married 6-29-13 and they were amazing. All the guests loved the food and the wait staff and bartenders were amazing! So helpful and accommodating.

Great!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 shawna m

River crest was amazing for our wedding reception. Their staff was professional, polite and hard working. We were able to decorate the hall the day before, the asked for the name and contacts of all our vendors to be sure everything was taken care of. The food was amazing. All... Read More in all I highly recommend them.

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Julie B

From the first time we went to look at the place until the last minute of our wedding this was a perfect experience. Nino (the manager and coordinator) was very organized, friendly, and accommodating to all of our needs and requests. The prices are very fair and you don't have... Read More to upgrade to an entire new package if you want a few things changed here and there. The food was great, the bar tenders were fast and poured delicious drinks. Overall this was a great wedding venue!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jill T

We had our wedding at River Crest on June 24th, 2017. It was perfect. Nino and his staff were extremely hospitable and accommodating. The ceremony space was beautiful, the dinner was amazing, and the space was perfect for those who wanted to sit down and visit outside and those... Read More who wanted to dance. We had a great experience and couldn't recommend River Crest enough.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Hannah M

Nino and his team at River Crest played a critical role on our wedding day. They kept everything running smoothly, helped us add personal touches to our reception space, and made sure my husband and I were attended to the night of our wedding. I continue to recommend River Crest... Read More to every future bride/groom for their quality, value, and for how genuine and thorough they were during the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristina B

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about River Crest!!!! We just got married yesterday, and every single thing with the wedding went 110% perfect!!! To start, during the planning phase, Nino and staff were so accommodating. All of my requests for the wedding were answered with... Read More "Of course! Anything for your special day!" All emails were answered back within a day and they always answered all our questions! For the wedding, it was a dream come true! The staff was REMARKABLE!! So many comments from our guests on how polite, helpful, and just all around amazing they were! Since I was in a larger dress, they even carried my plates for me to the table and Nino himself was there to assist me with getting my food. We received so many compliments on the venue and how beautiful it was. I would recommend River Crest one hundred times over to anyone looking for a venue on their big day!!! Seriously, it was a dream come true! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Tamara D

River Crest Banquet was absolutely amazing! Whenever I had questions Nino and Scarlett were always on top of their game! The wait staff was always checking in with us to see if we needed anything during our reception. They were also very flexible with pushing back our dinner... Read More start time due to unforeseen circumstances. Overall, the experience I had with them were amazing and would recommend them to any bride getting married!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Jessica C

We had our wedding and reception here 6/4/16 and everything was perfect. We were going to be married outside and then it rained. They quickly got everything set up inside and we had a great ceremony indoors. Nino and his team did a great job with everything and the food was so... Read More good. I'm a picky eater and I loved everything we had!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Brittney H

Everything at river crest was amazing and it made my night perfect! The staff was so helpful and the food was wonderful! Prior to the wedding Nino was great at making sure we had everything we needed. If you are looking for a great place to host your reception I HIGHLY recommend... Read More River Crest!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Ami I

I can't say enough about River Crest - Nino and his team were wonderful. From day one of planning till the moment we left the venue Nino and his team were professional, organized, flexible and helpful. Nino answered all my questions quickly (and I had a lot), helped up figure... Read More out layout and planning, worked with our other vendors and was accommodating to our guests! We could not ask for more, the space gave us options and the beautiful patio and outdoor space gave us a lot of photo options and worked as our dream ceremony space. And as if you needed more reason to call the food was FABULOUS and many of our guests have commented on how wonderful everything was. Five stars for sure!

Best Night EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Monica M

My husband and I had the best time at our reception. Everybody that came to our reception had nothing but awesome things to say about our celebration!! Nino was amazing to work with throughout the whole process! It was nice to work with him, being that he is the owner of the... Read More facility! The food was amazing as well and the only regret that we had was that we didn't request a carry out bag to go with us afterwards because we were starving once we finally got to the hotel! I would recommend everybody that wants a great time to rent this facility as your vendor too!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Jenna W

Nino and everyone at River Crest were amazing. Nino and Rebecca were accommodating and helpful all throughout the planning process, and just made everything easy. The bartenders and waitstaff were attentive and professional, and the food was simply delicious. All my guests were... Read More commenting on how good it was. There are two reception halls so two weddings can happen at the same time, so when I was choosing venues I was worried this might be disruptive from my experience at other venues that host many weddings at once. But besides a few guests from the other wedding and signing our guest book (which I just laughed about, it really wasn't a problem), we couldn't even hear that there was another wedding happening (although our times were staggered by 90 minutes, so that helped). River Crest was also far and beyond the best value of all the venues I looked into, which was really important to us, and I couldn't be happier with how our wedding went. Definitely recommend!

wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

river crest was extremely helpful and accommodating. I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. the food was also wonderful!

Outstanding Service at River Crest

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

The time we spent with Nino and Rebecca preparing for our daughters wedding reception was Awesome. They were so on it! Very personable and extremely helpful. We used the entire place, both rooms... It was so great to have the dance room separate from the dining... joined by... Read More double doors. The guests loved that!!! The tables were set beautifully and the dining area was gorgeous! The dance room was had regular tables and cocktail tables for people to sit at. We used their sound system which was excellent! The food was excellent as well, we had several people approach us at the reception commenting on how delicious it was. We had the grilled chicken (boneless), Italian sausage, zucchini, baby red potatoes, spinach fettuccine which was outstanding and Greek salad. It was all fabulous! The waitstaff were very attentive and so polite. In good conscience, I cant leave anything less than 5 stars. We were that pleased with everything in it's entirety . We appreciate you all very much. Sincerely, The David Johnson Family David, Nancy, Faylyn, Jonathan, Nathan and (Robert and Shelby Kub)... the newlyweds. (:

AMAZING location

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Courtnie H

When you first pull up to River Crest, you don't realize how great it actually is. The rooms are well laid out and have floor to ceiling windows that overlook an AMAZING outdoor space. Some people have their ceremony out there, but we did not. We did put a fire pit out there... Read More and have a lounge area - so nice with the November chill in the air and the trees all strung up with twinkle lights. The staff is unmatched in their customer service - they really do want to make sure that your special day is all that you would like it to be. Accommodating for nearly every question or request. One of the servers continued to come over and make sure that I was taken care of - enough food, did I get cake, do I need a drink...so nice and made the evening perfect. Nino is the best! Thank you, River Crest!

2014-11-17T08:08:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! River Crest is happy your day was perfect! Thanks for choosing us for your reception!

A day to remember!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 leigh s

My wedding reception at River Crest was over 6 years ago,I am prompted to write a review because since then I have had 3 other people from attending my wedding and/or seeing pictures book and have their wedding there as well. I love the location of River Crest and the garden... Read More patio is beautiful and gave a feeling of nature in the city. The food was excellent! Nino can personalize it as well, for the appetizer/cocktail hour we had sport themed food, such as, nachos, mini hot dogs, soft pretzels, to show my husbands love of sports! Also had a chocolate fountain and a pizza snack at the end of the night. We went with a band and they had plenty of room to set up and the dance floor was packed all night. I can't say enough great things about River Crest, it will be a day I will always remember!

Good times great food

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Chrissy

We had around 200 guest . We had light snacks, full bar, 3 meat choices, and late night pizza dogs and sliders, all the food was amazing. The guest had a great time also. Nino was right there if we needed anything. I recommend River Crest to anyone.

River Crest was the perfect place to have our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Georgette A

River Crest was a wonderful place to have our wedding. They have a gorgeous outdoor patio space where we held our ceremony. There is a beautiful garden area behind that space where a creek runs through as well. It was a spectacular place to take really nice pictures after the... Read More ceremony right on site, which saved us a lot of time. The owner does a fine job running his facility. He and his staff were very professional and the service during the reception was exceptional. You can tell he truly cares about delivering quality service and product. The food was delicious, and the feedback from our guests was overwhelmingly positive. The reception hall itself is clean and modern with an open view of the outdoor space through large windows on one side of the hall. Overall, we were so happy with deciding to have it at River Crest. The best part of all was that we didn't have to exceed our budget to make it happen. It was a simple but elegant wedding that we were able to plan with the wonderful value River Crest provided. My husband and I would 100% highly recommend this facility for anyone planning a wedding or other major event.

Flawless Venue!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Stefanie B

River Crest is your answer for a small, affordable reception venue. When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we were flabbergasted by the outrageous prices of reception venues out there. We visited River Crest and couldn't believe we could get a 3-course meal with open... Read More bar for $32 a person! Nino helped us find the best package for our event and our budget. He even helped us pick our date, suggesting the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend because he could give us a discount for that date. Further, my husband and I are vegetarian, thus we wanted a 100% vegetarian menu. Nino worked with us to create a menu that fit our needs and the food was amazing. The eggplant parmesan was a hit, even with our meat-eating family and friends. It just goes to show that you can have a beautiful wedding reception without having to pay $30,000! River Crest is your answer for a simply elegant, affordable wedding. Just because it was affordable didn't mean that the quality and service lacked. The staff at River Crest were impeccable. They made me feel special all night by calling me by my married name, Mrs. Janes. They treated the wedding party like royalty! Although we had a buffet, serve staff were at the ready to help guests (including the bride in a white dress) carry their dishes back to their seat. They also took drink orders and served drinks. The patio was open all night for guests to come and go. The outdoor cocktail tables and lit trees made for a beautiful evening ambiance for people who wanted to get some air or take a break from dancing. The staff here are down-to-earth and really make you feel special. Do not judge this book by its cover - from the road it looks like a warehouse. However, once you enter and get the full ambiance of the elegant room as well as the patio, lawns and river, you will fall in love! I cannot thank this place enough for existing because on a small wedding budget, we had a beautiful, fairy tale evening where we felt like royalty!

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Jordan W

My experience at River Crest was amazing! Nino and his staff were very accommodating and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend them!

seriously!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 jennifer c

nino is rude and doesn't know what is going on. he could not tell who the groom was, didn't have the room set up correctly, and was lurking around very creepy. but Rebecca is amazing and knows her stuff. the kitchen is extremely dirty and belongs on kitchen nightmares and wastes... Read More too much food.

River Crest was a great venue

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Tracie P

The food was wonderful, the service was fantastic and the room size was more than big enough to fit our party comfortably. Children under 6 ate free and 6 to 12 ate half price. There is an open bar included in the price per plate. The one thing that was a small issue was that... Read More their glasses at the bar were a little small. Each of their rooms has a patio area with a beautiful view. I was extremely happy with the venue. There is a memorial park across the street as well, which was a great place to take pictures.

RIVER CREST BANQUET FACILITY

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 NIKKI L

From the initial booking to the end, we were extremely pleased with Nino and his wonderful staff. We could not have asked for a better, more organized wedding, and our event was a little unusual as my daughter and son-in-law were married by Darth Vadar. The food was simply... Read More scrumptious, the waitstaff was marvelous, the venue clean and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue. Again, we were very happy!!!!!!!!!

Leea Davenport-Moon

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Leea D

Nino and his staff were very professional and sensitive to our nerds and request. I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

What a wonderful night

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kristina B

We had our wedding on 5/11/13 at Rivercrest and it was absolutely amazing. The owner, Nino, is fabulous to work with. He answered all the questions I had approaching our big day, and handled every curve ball I threw at him like it was nothing. The food at Rivercrest is... Read More delicious! We went with the family style menu and everybody was very impressed. The bar service was fantastic as well, the bartender repeatedly came over to us to make sure we had everything we needed. This facility is beautiful and the staff is wonderful!