Everything You Need for a Boat Bachelorette Party
Austin. Miami. Chicago. No matter where you're headed for your bachelorette party, there's a chance—especially during the summer months—that an epic boat party will be involved. (Even if you're not aware it's on the itinerary, you never know what surprises your bridesmaids have in store. *Insert winking-face emoji*). Be prepared to seas the day by stocking up on the essentials, below.
1. This cute kit has it all: sunscreen, aloe gel, a hair tie, "deodorant towelettes" (yes, really) and more.
David's Bridal I'm On a Float kit, $15, DavidsBridal.com
2. What would a bachelorette party be without an Instagram-worthy pool float?
The Knot Shop diamond ring inflatable pool float, $16, WeddingShop.TheKnot.com
3. Of course, you need some for your drinks as well.
The Knot Shop rainbow drink float, $15, WeddingShop.TheKnot.com
4. And some fun cups for them too.
PacesLane bachelorette party cups, $3 each, Etsy.com
5. An underwater camera is an accessory you definitely won't regret bringing.
Polaroid 16MP waterproof digital camera, $40, Target.com
6. Accessory-wise, you'll want some inexpensive sunnies you won't have to stress about. (These ones are customizable.)
TheCraftyEngineerx personalized sunglasses, $8, Etsy.com
7. And these chic sun hats for some extra protection from the sun.
David's Bridal gold sequin tribe sun hat, $30, DavidsBridal.com
8. No fancy sandals here! Just some adorable, on-theme flip-flops.
David's Bridal Bridal Squad flip-flops, $17, DavidsBridal.com
9. Your squad will obviously need some matching bathing suits too.
Dress Lily If Lost letter unlined one piece swimsuit, $16, DressLily.com
10. And a waterproof phone case is always a good idea—so you can document every moment on your Insta stories without having to worry about that pesky thing called water damage.
Insten hot pink waterproof dry bag carrying case phone holder, $2, Walmart.com