60 Timeless Disney Love Songs That'll Bring the Magic to Your Wedding Day
A dream is a wish your heart makes—and if you dream of having a magical, Disney-inspired wedding, we're here to help. These Disney love songs will put the finishing touch on your fairytale wedding theme, and the best part is that most of your guests will instantly recognize the nostalgic tunes. Since there are hundreds of iconic songs from Pixar and Disney movies, we've done the hard work for you by narrowing down the most romantic Disney songs of all time (with our favorite lyrics to match). Whether you're looking for Disney songs to walk down the aisle to, happy reception entrance songs or slow Disney songs for your first dance, we've got whooz-its and whatz-its galore for your wedding playlist. Start with our top 60 Disney love songs below, and prepare to have the most magical wedding soundtrack of all time.
Disney Songs You'll Love:
Disney First Dance Songs
From slow ballads to uplifting tunes, these Disney songs about love will make your first dance feel like something straight out of a movie. With songs from all-time classics like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast, to newer blockbusters like High School Musical and Finding Dory, it's impossible to go wrong with any of these nostalgia-inducing Disney first dance songs.
1. "A Whole New World," by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane from Aladdin
Lyrics you'll love: "A whole new world/A dazzling place I never knew/But when I'm way up here/It's crystal clear/That now I'm in a whole new world with you"
2. "All for Love," by Bryan Adams from The Three Musketeers
Lyrics you'll love: "Let the one you hold be the one you want, the one you need/'Cause when it's all for one, it's one for all/When there's someone that should know, then just let your feelings show/And make it all for one and all for love"
3. "Beauty and the Beast (Tale as Old as Time)," by Céline Dion and Peabo Bryson from Beauty and the Beast
Lyrics you'll love: "Tale as old as time/True as it can be/Barely even friends/Then somebody bends/Unexpectedly"
4. "Can I Have This Dance," by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens from High School Musical 3
Lyrics you'll love: "Take my hand, I'll take the lead/And every turn will be safe with me/Don't be afraid, afraid to fall/You know I'll catch you through it all"
5. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," by Elton John from The Lion King
Lyrics you'll love: "And can you feel the love tonight?/It is where we are/It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer/That we got this far"
6. "Candle on the Water," by Helen Reddy from Pete's Dragon
Lyrics you'll love: "I'll be your candle on the water,/'Till every wave is warm and bright/My soul is there beside you/Let this candle guide you"
7. "Crazier," by Taylor Swift from The Hannah Montana Movie
Lyrics you'll love: "I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings/But you came along and you changed everything/You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around/You make me crazier, crazier"
8. "Define Dancing," by Thomas Newman from Wall-E
Lyrics you'll love: Instrumental
9. "I See the Light," by Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi from Tangled
Lyrics you'll love: "And it's warm and real and bright/And the world has somehow shifted/All at once everything is different/Now that I see you"
10. "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)," by Susan Egan from Hercules
Lyrics you'll love: "Who do you think you're kidding/He's the earth and heaven to you/Try to keep it hidden/Honey we can see right through you"
11. "I'm Gonna Love You," by Jennifer Love Hewitt from The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2
Lyrics you'll love: "/Cause I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life/I'm holding you safe here in this heart of mine/I can't live without you cause my soul would die/You know I'm telling the truth, I'll spend the rest of my life loving you"
12. "Love Is an Open Door," by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana from Frozen
Lyrics you'll love: "Love is an open door/Life can be so much more/With you"
13. "Ma Belle Evangeline," by Jim Cummings from The Princess and the Frog
Lyrics you'll love: "That someone as beautiful as she/Could love someone like me/Love always finds a way it's true"
14. "Someday My Prince Will Come," by Adriana Caselotti and Harry Stockwell from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Lyrics you'll love: "Someday when spring is here/We'll find our love anew/And the birds will sing and wedding bells will ring/Someday when my dreams come true"
15. "Unforgettable," by Sia from Finding Dory
Lyrics you'll love: "Unforgettable/In every way, oh/And forever more/That's how you'll stay/That's why, darling, it's incredible/That someone so unforgettable/Thinks that I am/Unforgettable, too"
Find your kind of venue
Disney Songs to Walk Down the Aisle To
Walking down the aisle is one of the most exciting moments of your wedding day, so you need a special song to match the mood for your ceremony. These Disney love songs are so fitting for your very own fairytale moment, with picks from The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and more. There won't be a dry eye in the house as you make your way to the altar.
16. "Here Beside Me," by Hayley Westenra from Mulan II
Lyrics you'll love: "The world's a door/That's open wide/Because you're here beside me/And with the moon and sun/To guide me/Now my heart/Can fly"
17. "Main Titles - Princess Diaries Score," by John Debney from The Princess Diaries
Lyrics you'll love: Instrumental
18. "If I Never Knew You," by Jon Secada and Shanice from Pocahontas
Lyrics you'll love: "If I never knew you/If I never felt this love/I would have no inkling of/How precious life can be"
19. "I'm Wishing/One Song," by Adriana Caselotti and Harry Stockwell from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Lyrics you'll love: "I'm wishing/For the one I love/To find me/Today"
20. "Kiss the Girl," by Samuel E. Wright from The Little Mermaid
Lyrics you'll love: "There you see her/Sitting there across the way/She don't got a lot to say/But there's something about her/And you don't know why/But you're dying to try/You wanna kiss the girl"
21. "La Vie en Rose," by Louis Armstrong from Wall-E
Lyrics you'll love: "Hold me close and hold me fast/The magic spell you cast/This is la vie en rose"
22. "Love Is a Song That Never Ends," by Disney Studio Chorus, Donald Novis, and Larry Morey from Bambi
Lyrics you'll love: "Love is a song that never ends/One simple theme repeating/Like the voice of a heavenly choir/Love's sweet music flows on"
23. "Once Upon a Dream," by Bill Shirley and Mary Costa from Sleeping Beauty
Lyrics you'll love: "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream/I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam"'
24. "Rainbow Connection," by Steve Whitmire and Wim T. Schippers from The Muppet Movie
Lyrics you'll love: "Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection/The lovers, the dreamers and me"
25. "So This Is Love," by Ilene Woods and Mike Douglas from Cinderella
Lyrics you'll love: "My heart has wings/And I can fly/I'll touch every star in the sky/So this is the miracle/That I've been dreaming of"
26. "Something There," by Paige O'Hara and Robby Benson from Beauty and the Beast
Lyrics you'll love: "It's so peculiar, wait and see, we'll wait and see a few days more/There may be something there that wasn't there before"
27. "When You Wish Upon a Star," by Cliff Edwards from Pinocchio
Lyrics you'll love: "Fate is kind/She brings to those who love/The sweet fulfillment of/Their secret longing"
Disney Recessional Songs
You're finally married, and it's time to celebrate accordingly. Choose one of these Disney wedding songs as your recessional soundtrack, then take your partner's hand and make your way up the aisle for the first time as newlyweds.
28. "Happily Ever After," by Jordan Fisher and Angie K from the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Show
Lyrics you'll love: "It's just beginning/Feel your heart beat faster/Reach out and find your happily ever after"
29. "Miracles Happen (When You Believe)," by Myra from The Princess Diaries
Lyrics you'll love: "You showed me dreams come to life/That taking a chance on us was right/All things will come/With a little time/When you believe"
30. "Married Life," by Michael Giacchino from Up
Lyrics you'll love: Instrumental
31. "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," by Lily James from Cinderella
Lyrics you'll love: "A dream is a wish your heart makes/When you're fast asleep/In dreams, you will lose your heartaches/Whatever you wish for, you keep/Have faith in your dreams and someday/Your rainbow will come smiling through"
32. "Dos Oruguitas," by Sebastian Yatra from Encanto
Lyrics you'll love: "Dos oruguitas paran el viento/Mientras se abrazan con sentimiento/Siguen creciendo, no saben cuándo/Buscar algún rincón/El tiempo sigue cambiando/Inseparables son/El tiempo sigue cambiando"
33. "Never Knew I Needed," by Ne-Yo from The Princess and the Frog
Lyrics you'll love: "You're the best thing I never knew I needed/So when you were here I had no idea/You the best thing I never knew I needed/So now it's so clear, I need you here always"
34. "True Love's Kiss," by Amy Adams and James Marsden from Enchanted
Lyrics you'll love: "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss/And a prince I'm hoping comes with this/That's what brings ever-aftering so happy"
35. "Learn Me Right" by Mumford & Sons and Birdy from Brave
Lyrics you'll love: "We will run and scream/You will dance with me/We'll fulfill our dreams and we'll be free"
Disney Reception Entrance Songs
Once your guests are all seated, your DJ or emcee will announce your grand entrance as a married couple. Set the tone for a night of partying and celebration with one of these uplifting Disney wedding entrance songs for you and your wedding party.
36. "Best of Friends," by Pearl Bailey from The Fox and the Hound
Lyrics you'll love: "They can't understand/The magic of your wonderland/When you're the best of friends"
37. "Ultimate," by Lindsay Lohan from Freaky Friday
Lyrics you'll love: "You're it/You're the ultimate/It's automatic, I'm sure of it/No lie so don't even try/To tell me that you're not the guy/'Cause I've been waiting all my life/For someone just like you/But you're it/You're the ultimate you"
38. "For the First Time in Forever," by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen
Lyrics you'll love: "'Cause for the first time in forever/There'll be music, there'll be light/For the first time in forever/I'll be dancing through the night"
39. "You Are the Music in Me," by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens from High School Musical 2
Lyrics you'll love: "When I hear my favorite song/I know that we belong/Oh, you are the music in me/Yeah it's living in all of us"
40. "True to Your Heart," by 98 Degrees from Mulan
Lyrics you'll love: "You must be true to your heart/That's when the heavens will part/And baby, shower you with my love"
41. "Be Our Guest," by Angela Lansbury and Jerry Orbach from Beauty and the Beast
Lyrics you'll love: "Be our guest, be our guest/Put our service to the test/Tie your napkin 'round your neck, chérie/And we'll provide the rest"
42. "Ever Ever After," by Carrie Underwood from Enchanted
Lyrics you'll love: "Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true/Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do/In our secretest heart, it's our favorite part of the story/Let's just admit we all wanna make it too"
Disney Father-Daughter Songs
If you're looking for a heartfelt Disney love song for your dance with your dad, we've got you covered. Find our favorite Disney father-daughter songs below, but be warned: these sweet ballads will tug at everyone's heartstrings.
43. "Beyond the Sea" by Robbie Williams from Finding Nemo
Lyrics you'll love: "Somewhere beyond the sea/Somewhere waiting for me/She's there watching for me/If I could fly like birds on a high/Then straight to her arms, I'd go sailing"
44. "Main Title (Bella Notte)" by Disney Studio Chorus and Oliver Wallace from Lady and the Tramp
Lyrics you'll love: "This is the night, it's a beautiful night/And we call it bella notte/Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes/On this lovely bella notte"
45. "Butterfly Fly Away," by Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus from The Hannah Montana Movie
Lyrics you'll love: "Wish you may and wish you might/Don't you worry hold on tight/I promise you there will come a day/Butterfly fly away"
46. "Remember Me (Lullaby)" by Gabriella Flores and Gael García Bernal from Coco
Lyrics you'll love: "Remember me though I have to say goodbye/Remember me, don't let it make you cry/For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart/I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart"
47. "The Circle of Life," by Carmen Twillie and Lebo M. from The Lion King
Lyrics you'll love: "Through faith and love/'Til we find our place/On the path unwinding/In the circle/The circle of life"
48. "Your Heart Will Lead You Home," by Kenny Loggins from The Tigger Movie
Lyrics you'll love: "Sunny days and starry nights and lazy afternoons/You're counting castles in the clouds and humming little tunes/But somehow right before your eyes the sun fades away/Everything is different and everything has changed"
49. "You've Got a Friend in Me," by Randy Newman from Toy Story
Lyrics you'll love: "You got troubles, I've got 'em too/There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you/We stick together and see it through/'Cause you've got a friend in me"
Disney Mother-Daughter Songs
Show mom just how much she means to you with a sweet song that sums up your special bond. These Disney mother-daughter songs are inspired by a mother's love and guidance—cue the tears.
50. "Someone's Waiting for You," by Shelby Flint from The Rescuers
Lyrics you'll love: "Have faith little one/'til your hopes and your wishes come true/You must try to be brave little one/Someone's waiting to love you"
51. "Love," by Nancy Adams from Robin Hood
Lyrics you'll love: "Once we watched a lazy world go by/Now the days seem to fly/Life is brief, but when it's gone/Love goes on and on"
52. "How Does a Moment Last Forever" by Céline Dion from Beauty and the Beast
Lyrics you'll love: "How does a moment last forever?/How does our happiness endure?/Through the darkest of our troubles/Love is beauty, love is pure"
53. "Look Through My Eyes," by Phil Collins from Brother Bear
Lyrics you'll love: "There are things in/Life you'll learn and/Oh, in time you'll see/'Cause out there somewhere/It's all waiting/If you keep believing"
Disney Mother-Son Songs
Some of the best Disney love songs just so happen to be perfect for your mother-son dance, too. We have a feeling mom will be honored to share the floor with you to the tune of any of these classic Disney mother-son songs, including tearjerkers from Tarzan and Dumbo.
54. "You'll Be In My Heart," by Phil Collins from Tarzan
Lyrics you'll love: "For one so small/You seem so strong/My arms will hold you/Keep you safe and warm/This bond between us/Can't be broken/I will be here don't you cry"
55. "Baby Mine," by Betty Noyes from Dumbo
Lyrics you'll love: "Baby mine, don't you cry/Baby mine, dry your eyes/Rest your head close to my heart/Never to part, baby of mine"
56. "Go the Distance," by Michael Bolton from Hercules
Lyrics you'll love: "I'll be there someday, I can go the distance/I will find my way if I can be strong/I know every mile would be worth my while/When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong"
57. "If I Didn't Have You," by Billy Crystal and John Goodman from Monsters, Inc.
Lyrics you'll love: "Dance with me/I wouldn't be nothing/If I didn't have you/I wouldn't know where to go/Wouldn't know what to do/I don't have to say it/'Cause we both know it's true"
58. "The Time of Your Life," by Randy Newman from A Bug's Life
Lyrics you'll love: "It's the time of your life, so live it well/It's the time of your life, so live it well/We may only go round one time/As far as I can tell/It's the time of your life/It's the time of your life/It's the time of your life, so live it well"
59. "So Dear to My Heart," by John Beal from So Dear to My Heart
Lyrics you'll love: "And I still treasure each and every hour/Of those years that had to fly"
60. "Somewhere Out There," James Ingram from An American Tail
Lyrics you'll love: "Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight/Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight"
Samantha Iacia contributed to the reporting of this article.