Make An Appointment to Find Your Dream Dress

Antonio's Bridal provides a world of dedication for you to make your wedding preparation as enjoyable & memorable as your wedding day. Choose your dress from a wide selection of leading bridal fashion designers.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available

526 N Old Woodward, Birmingham, MI (248) 645-6262

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Antionio's salon. Vida worked within our price range and was eager to find just the right dress for my daughter's taste and figure. The alterations were phenomenal and Vida fitted my daughter for a bustier that enhanced the fit... Read More of the dress and allowed her to dance the night away. She spent plenty of time helping us make up the bustle, which is not always an easy task.On a personal note, I appreciate that the store has a strict appointment-only policy. We felt comfortable that no other customer would walk in on the middle of a fitting session and that all of Vida and her seamstress's attention could be focused on the task at hand. I was very pleased with Antonios bridal salon, and highly recommend it to other brides.

2016-10-15T12:01:17 Response from the vendor

It was all our pleasure to be part of your daughter's wedding preparation. Thank you for your kind words. We feel blessed to have people like you as our customers. Love, vida

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

I loved my wedding dress!! Thanks to Vida for making my gown so perfect for me and let me tell you it was beyond amazing!! I had a look in mind and couldn't find it anywhere and I walked in this shop spoke to Vida and we worked together and she made me a fabulous wedding dress!!... Read More Her pricings are great and wonderful customer service. You guys will not be disappointed, at least I wasn't!! Thank you Vida!!

2015-07-08T12:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and letting us be a part of your wedding preparation. Love, Vida

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Anastasia S

Antonio's Bridal made selecting my wedding dress an absolute dream, from the first visit to the day we picked it up. The salon's setting is intimate and the selection is excellent (without being overwhelming). It was the first salon that I was visiting, and I had about 3 more... Read More appointments scheduled for later that day. It only took about 30 minutes though, and Vida had helped me to select the dress of my dreams, and none of the other appointments were necessary. The fittings went well. Most of all, my bustle that her seamstress created actually lasted the entire wedding (which I have never seen before). Overall, our service was everything that I could ask for, and more, and I am so happy we chose to work with Vida for our special day!

2015-06-26T16:30:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us to be part of your special day preparation. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Tonya P

I have never written a review about an establishment before, but my experience with Vida at Antoio's was so unsettling that I felt compelled to forewarn other brides so they are not met with this unkind, elitist behavior. The sign in the window reads: "Enter as strangers, leave... Read More as friends" but unfortunately that could not be further from the truth. Purchasing a wedding gown is supposed to be one of the most joyful and exciting occasions in a woman's life. Instead, I was shamed because my timeframe was limited, as was my budget. Upon revealing this information, I was then subsequently rushed through the selections and soon dismissed to another salesperson--and then to a room in the back. "Nobody puts baby in a corner!" I walked down the street to another establishment offering high-end couture (i.e., Vera Wang and Monique Lhullier), was treated with respect and care, and found the wedding dress of my dreams! Life is short, your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life and you deserve to feel special, so please don't let a clerk in a bridal salon in Michigan make you feel anything less than spectacular.

2017-05-16T17:52:13 Response from the vendor

Dear Nia, thank you for taking the time to review us on the knot. I am sorry if you feel that way. All I did was because I wanted to help you not to hurt your feelings. As I described on your first appointment, I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Andrea P

My mom and I went to every single dress store in Metro Detroit and even a few in Chicago and I knew that I wanted a customized, extremely detailed royal princess type gown. After going to Antonio's, I knew that this was the right place with the right people to make that happen.... Read More Vida is absolutely wonderful and truly knows her stuff and Van is extraordinarily talented in custom work. I found the dress I was looking for but the dress was strapless (I wanted sleeves), and the style of the dress was long waisted I wanted a dress where the skirt sat right at the hip line. Vida told me they could customize the dress to the fit and style that I wanted and they truly, truly did to perfection. Vida worked with the designer to have the waistline raised and the train extended but the rest of the details like the top sheer beaded bodice/sleeves that were added was all done through working with Vida and Van. They brought it all to life and Van executed everything to perfection. They will bring your vision to life with every last intricate detail to fit your exact taste and dream vision. Talk about a custom "dream" dress shop. They were not happy unless I was happy with everything and perfected everything from beginning to end. My dress was the talk of the wedding. I honestly cannot express in words how grateful I am to Antonio's who made me feel so beautiful and special on my wedding day. I would tell every bride to go here for their wedding dress, they truly care and are so dedicated to making sure you are in the dress of your dreams whether you want anything custom added or not. Their quality of dresses and exceptional custom work is incredible. They created the dress of my dreams and I would never have had the dress I truly wanted if I had gone anywhere else.

2017-01-16T10:10:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Andrea, you brought tears to our eyes by your kind words! We appreciate that you let us to be part of your wedding preparation. Love, vida

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jessi E

I went to Antonio's Bridal looking for a second dress for my wedding reception. I had been to several shops before and liked a lot of dresses. However, when I found my dress at Antonio's, I knew I had to have it. I loved my dress so much that I forgot about the first one! They... Read More truly have a stunning collection of gowns that are made to "wow!" all of your guests. Vida was also very helpful, allowing me to make some adjustment and personalize the gown so it felt like a one of a kind dress. I had to rush delivery the dress and the seamstress at Antonio's was beyond helpful in getting all of my 3 fittings in despite our short 3 week time period before leaving for my destination wedding. To make things even more difficult I was traveling from out of state for the fittings!. They were so flexible. The dress fit like a glove. I can't recommend this place enough. Thank you, Antonio's!

2017-01-16T10:14:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & the opportunity to be part of your wedding preparation. We are lucky to have brides like you. Love, vida

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 David M

I cannot say enough good things about Antonio's Bridal. I had looked for my wedding dress in several dress shops in NYC where I live/got married and each time was disappointed in the results. I visited Vida's shop with my mother and sister on Christmas Eve while home for the... Read More holidays. I was immediately struck by how warm, intuitive and comprehensive Vida was. She listened to my concerns about other dresses and my likes/dislikes and showed me several dresses in line with my preferences. Then she pulled out a completely different dress than what I had described and asked me to humor her by trying it on-- lo and behold, the dress I never thought to ask for was the perfect dress. In the subsequent fittings, her incredible team (especially Van!) helped fit the bodice of the dress perfectly and help refit the lace so it laid perfectly. I could not have been happier with my dress or the experience. I highly, highly recommend them. -Megan A

2017-01-16T10:17:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Megan, thank you for your lovely review & the opportunity to be part of your wedding preparations. Love, Vida

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 LaTranda M

Vida and her team are amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding vendor. They treated me, my family and my bridesmaids like family even when we were there in a huge group. I really wanted a unique dress for my wedding...something that I wouldn't see at any other... Read More wedding prior to or after my own. Vida was able to customize my beautiful Jane White gown to meet my own vintage tastes. The end product is an heirloom dress that will be passed down to future generations. Thank you Vida and team for all of your hardwork on my dress. Not only was I wowed by your hardwork but so was my entire bridal party. I can't thank you enough for making my day so special

2017-01-16T10:20:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind and lovely words & thank you for letting us to be part of your wedding preparations. Love, vida

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cloryssa W

I cannot rave about this bridal shop enough!!! My bridal gown was perfection!!! Vita was so accommodating and was very helpful in showing me the things that she could do to make my dress perfect for me (which was pretty much anything if given enough time). These ladies are so... Read More talented! This bridal shop is like a hidden gem! Vita made my dress with a custom lace bodice that they designed themselves and added a beautiful tulle skirt! I felt and looked like a princess on my wedding day!! My cathedral veil with the matching lace that we added was everything! Added so much to pictures and made the whole gown look even more elegant! Vita knows what she is doing and will work with you! They strive to make their brides happy! Make an appointment today! You will not be disappointed!

2016-10-15T11:59:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words & thank you for letting us to be part of your wedding preparation. We feel blessed to have brides like you as our customers. Love, vida

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alison P

I can't say enough great things about this bridal salon. This was the third salon I went to. I am very petite (5') and this was the first place that could really help me to imagine what the dress would look like on my body by using pins instead of one large clamp. Every time I... Read More went there, we were the only ones there which really helped with the whole customer service experience. Vida has tons of beautiful accessories which I ended up purchasing as well (belt, headband, earrings, and matching veil). The tailoring of the dress and bustle were perfect as well. I felt amazing in my dress all day long. Thank you, Vida!

2016-09-30T10:40:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us to be part of your wedding preparation. I feel lucky to have sweet brides like you. Love, vida

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Melanie Z

Overall I had a really positive experience at Antonio's and would recommend them to anyone! They were nothing but professional, flexible, and understanding. I made a mistake that caused a delay (entirely my fault!) and they were incredibly understanding and accommodating in... Read More helping us fix it. My dress is beautiful and perfectly altered. There was a lot of intricate lace on the dress and it looked perfect after alterations! I also appreciate the solo appointments as I never felt rushed and had personal attention throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Amanda N

Vida and her helper were a pleasure to work with - very professional, honest, and reliable. She made sure the entire process, from selection to fittings to pick up was organized and fluid. After finding my dress, she and her amazing seamstress helped make it fit me perfectly and... Read More provided me with excellent additions to help make my dress appropriate for the walk down the Church aisle in style and easily removed for the reception! My dress was everything I ever wanted and I have Vida and her team to thank! She also had a beautiful selection of accessories to compliment my dress. I would highly recommend her to any future brides! :) Thanks again! ;)

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Maureen K

Bought my dress for June 6 wedding from Antonios and couldn't be happier! Vida and her team were wonderful and professional in every respect. They have an amazing alterations service in-house and offer an incredible level of customization on all their dresses. I live out of... Read More state and they were very flexible in working with me to schedule fittings. I tried on dresses at several stores in MI and NYC and found that Antonio's dresses and service were the highest quality around!

2015-08-05T13:45:15 Response from the vendor

Dear Maureen, It was a pleasure to work for you. We really appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words. You are very sweet and we love you!! Kind regards, Vida

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Andrea M

Wow - I feel like I went to a completely different bridal salon than all the other reviewers. To start, the owner confirmed my appointment that morning and then called me back four hours later to try to cancel with me two hours before I was supposed to be there. I convinced her... Read More to keep the appointment, but she and her assistant were awkward and unfriendly when I arrived. They also barely even acknowledged my mom or grandmother who came with me to the appointment! When we were discussing what kind of dress I was looking for, they asked me the same questions over and over which I attributed to the fact that they don't understand or speak English very well. They began pulling dresses for me to try on, including several that were over my budget even though I told them I did not want to do that. One of the few times my mom was actually acknowledged was when she made a comment that she didn't care for a particular dress and the owner snootily said, "That's FRENCH lace!", as though she was appalled someone wouldn't like it. I thought it was offensive and it was the final straw in deciding I would not be buying a dress from this salon. This was the second time I tried dresses on and I left feeling very discouraged. (The first time was at another salon and it was a great experience but I just never had that a-ha moment.) I would not recommend this store to anyone ever.

2015-08-05T16:11:25 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As with all of our clients, we strive to provide the best service possible and do everything in our power to accommodate and service our customers. I sincerely hope you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Gina C

I loved Antonio's and working with Vida. I went to 3 other shops beforehand and didn't find anything I liked or that worked well with my body. Vida picked out my perfect dress for me and was patient and nice to work with. She was very helpful and kind and patient. I highly... Read More recommend going to Antonio's!!

2015-08-05T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words. We feel lucky to have customers like you.I'm so happy you loved your wedding dress. We appreciate your business. Love, Vida

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Kimberly M

I had already tried on 30+ dresses before finding out about Antonio's Bridal. I originally went there to see a Justin Alexander dress. When I arrived I thought it was the most darling bridal salon and felt very comfortable and intimate. Nobody was pushy and all were very... Read More friendly and accommodating. I ended up falling in love with an Allure gown that they had just put in the window the night before. I had the most wonderful experience there and wish I could relive it all! I even bought my jewelry and head piece from there as well. Vida the owner is so sweet. I would recommend this salon to anyone!! :)

2015-06-06T13:45:59 Response from the vendor

Dear Kim, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your wedding preparation & thank you for your kind words.Love, Vida

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Vida V

This was the 2nd place I went to look for a bridal gown. When I walked in the store I was immediately impressed by the high quality of all the gown in Vida's store. It was such a warm and friendly atmosphere I felt comfortable immediately. VIda ended up picking the dress I... Read More purchased just based on a vague description of what I thought I wanted. The service from beginning to end was top notch. Vida really knows what is important to consider/think about when purchasing a wedding gown. I've already recommended this place to all of my friends and I wanted to highly recommend this place to everyone else.

High Class and Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

I had a very great experience getting my wedding dress from Vida. She is very professional and an expert when it comes to wedding dresses. She listened to what I wanted and really worked with me to personalize my dress so it was perfect for me. They have a variety of dresses,... Read More and a wide range of price options. If you are into lace, they have such beautiful dresses with very high quality lace for a fantastic price. They also sell beautiful veils and bridal jewelry. My dress was absolutely gorgeous, and Vida's staff did an amazing job altering it. Everything was ready on time and looked perfect. My mom and my bridesmaids also got their dresses from Antonio's Bridal, and the same goes for their dresses. All and all, everything was great! I visited some nearby wedding dress shops before coming to Vida's shop, and was shocked by poor quality of service, and the dresses were marked up for no reason. So if you are looking for high quality service and a high quality dress, I highly recommend that you visit Antonio's Bridal Shop!

Best bridal shop!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

This was the first store I visited and the store I ended up getting my amazing wedding gown from. I loved the experience! Vida and everyone helping me were so accommodating and helpful. They did everything to make sure my dream dress was perfect. The dress and accessory... Read More selection is wide but not overwhelming. They were also very hospitable with my friends and family who came shopping with me and during my fittings. I used my older sister's veil which has been passed from her, to my other sister, and then to me; they took care of that veil, they fixed the comb piece and prepared it just the way it was meant to be. I can't imagine any one else to provide me the service they did :)

Great, personalized experience!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Rebecca M

My experience at Antonio's bridal was wonderful. I went to this shop after finding out that they sold a dress I was interested in, and they were so helpful in making it the perfect dress for me! I was so grateful for the extra care and attention that came from an independent... Read More little shop. It really made me feel special! Vida helped me to find my dress and Van fit everything perfectly!

Amazing Dress and Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Helia A

I had a great experience with Antonio's! To start with, I had a very difficult time finding the right wedding dress for me. And then, once I had finally decided on the dress, I was nervous that once it arrived, it wouldn't fit me properly. The owner, Vida, did an amazing job... Read More settling my nerves and assuring me that once alterations were made everything would fall into place. By the time the last fitting came around, I was so in love with the dress and the way it fit my body. Vida was very helpful with making any adjustments that were needed and I have her to thank for making me feel comfortable and beautiful in my wedding dress. Thank you so much Antonio's Bridal!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Antonio’s Bridal. I had gone to three stores before, in Metro Detroit, I tried beautiful dresses but did not find the one. At Antonio’s Bridal I had the possibility to try as many dresses as I wanted, many times as I needed…Vida, the owner was... Read More really patient with me. I knew my dress was in that store, I’ve been hesitating between two and I finally picked one. I was still not sure! On TV, girls are like “That’s the one!” and I was not certain. Vida told me “It’s normal, it’s not sized yet…You picked the right one “. She was right. They made all the changes I needed and I looked amazing. My wedding was in Europe, family and friends were amazed with my dress. I highly recommend Antonio’s Bridal boutique, they have all kind of dresses.

Wedding Dress Purchase

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Marjan M

I had a wonderful time at Antonio's bridal salon. I was able to come in with my mother and my groom's family and the salesladies were so helpful and they pulled me dresses that would be available to buy off the rack because my wedding was 3 months from the day. I have had a... Read More great time with my fittings and the owner Vida has been so helpful in working with my schedule and having everything ordered so it will make it in time. I would recommend Antonio's to any bride out there because she has such beautiful dresses and they go out of their way to make it all about you!

Fantastic Bridle Shop

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

My daughter and I are very lucky to find Antonio’s Bridle shop. Vida has a very good knowledge about her job which it helped my daughter to pick her dress. My daughter visited many bridal shops and she could not make her decision until we talked with Vida. Vida was very nice and... Read More helpful; she gave very good advices to my daughter concerning her wedding dress. On the wedding day everyone was talking about the dress. Vida and her team are very caring and friendly; they were always welcome even when we did not have an appointment. I give Vida a Five Customer Service and thank her for all her help!

Exceptional Style and Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sarah P

I couldn’t be more pleased in my decision to have my wedding dress done by Antonio’s Bridal! I searched at salons across the state looking for my perfect gown, but couldn't find it anywhere… until I met Vida and her team at Antonio’s Bridal! I typically do not write reviews... Read More online, but I had to write a sparkling review for Antonio’s Bridal to let other brides to be know what an incredible place this is! When stepping foot into Antonio’s, you walk into the most beautiful, intimate showroom of dresses and are immediately greeted by Vida and her fabulous team! They are truly invested in getting to understand your vision for the day and matching you with the perfect gown. Their collection of wedding dresses is truly exquisite and chosen with impeccable taste and style- it is an absolute MUST see! Vida’s years of experience and professionalism are sewn into every detail of the store. What sets Antonio’s apart from other bridal salons are the personal attention given to each bride and consultation, the most beautiful collection gowns and stylists who know how best to flatter your figure, and the innovation in creating your perfect dress with expertise in alterations (fabric, fit, details). My experience having a custom gown made by Antonio’s has been a once in a lifetime experience! After trying on some of the showroom dresses and talking to the team about my vision for the day, Vida hand sketched a drawing of my custom gown. She accommodated every detail that was important to me- color, fabric, detail, and fit. When I tried it on for the first time, it was exactly as she drew it, except more perfect and beautiful than I ever could have imagined! My dress was designed, handmade, fitted, and altered with unbelievable talent. It was worth every penny! Each dress fitting, I had the entire showroom to myself which created a very private environment where beautiful memories were made (especially for my mom and grandma). At Antonio’s, you will not find huge crowds or entourages of bridal parties, allowing you a peaceful, perfect place to find your perfect dress (very important to schedule your private appointment). I cannot speak more highly of Vida and her team- their attention to detail, professionalism, service, and skill is truly unmatched in our area. I will forever cherish my wedding dress and my experience at Antonio’s Bridal. A huge THANK YOU to Vida and her team for their incredible work and making my dream dress a reality! Brides to be could only be as fortunate as to be Antonio’s brides :)