Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens

Fennville, MI

Garden/Gazebo ceremonies and receptions.

If you are dreaming of a garden/gazebo wedding or a small intimate chapel ceremony. We are here to help make your dreams come true. Patio receptions May through October. Call us today for available dates!

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Garden, Park, Tented

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2337 63rd Street, Fennville, MI (269) 561-5563

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Emma V

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here in mid August, 2017, and it was the perfect venue! Kathy, Katie, and the rest of the Apple Blossom staff were amazing and extremely helpful. They took care of everything - the setup, the tent decorations, the... Read More centerpieces, the timing of the ceremony, and even organizing directly with the vendors to make sure they came at the right time. They made the whole evening stress-free and take care of way more than your typical venue. Kathy's property really is spectacular. We've had tons of comments from our guests saying how picturesque the whole evening was. So beautiful - thanks, Apple Blossom!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Brandi J

5 stars isn't enough! Kathy and her staff at Apple Blossom were phenomenal for our September "destination" wedding. We live approximately 3 hours from Fennville and everything with the planning process was seamless! Apple Blossom went above and beyond to make our day perfect.... Read More The grounds are beautiful and very well kept. We can't say enough great things. If you're considering Apple Blossom for your wedding - of any size - do not hesitate, you won't be disappointed! :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Patti G

From the moment Dan and I stepped foot on Apple Blossom property in March, 2016 we loved Kathy......her personality and easy going demeanor was great! We booked the next month and our Wedding was this past Sat Sept 16th and everything exceeded our expectations. Each piece of her... Read More property is prettier than the next our guests were fascinated by the beauty of her venue..... Katie her wedding coordinator and team were an added bonus to our package. Very easy to work with, and had everything set up as requested. So thankful for making our planning and day a Beautiful One!❤️

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Matt D

On October 6 I was the DJ at a wedding reception at Apple Blossom Chapel and can say that they have a really nice setup. Plenty of room for a dance floor and DJ equipment and lots of room for guests to walk around and mingle. What a great time it was under the tent out in the... Read More old orchard.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Holly B

We had our Oct.14th Wedding at the AppleBlossom Chapel and Gardens, The Staff went above and Beyond to make sure everything went well. Kathy had the Chapel Decorated so we didn't have to worry about a Thing.. I Highly Recommend this Venue it's a Beautiful place to get... Read More Married...Thank you Kathy...

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kenia C

This site is absolutely gorgeous! There are so many great places to take pictures. It is very accommodating for large or small weddings. Kathy is great to work with. She is responsive and very helpful! A big draw for me was the fact that both ceremony and reception could be held... Read More here. The second big selling point was the fact that Kathy and her staff do all the set-up and tear- down on the day of. This was awesome so that I didn't have to worry about it, or anyone else in the party, and everyone could enjoy the day. I received a lot of comments from our wedding guests about how beautiful the venue was. This was a great choice for a venue!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Amanda L

Apple Blossom is a beautiful place! I couldn't ask to have a better place for my ceremony and reception. The flowers by the gazebo (where we had ceremony) were so beautiful, I couldn't of got any other place more amazing! Kathy and her employees helped out so much, it made our... Read More day such an ease. I would recommend this place a million times! P.S. She helped us plan this wonderful event out in two weeks!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Bailey B

My sister got married here on May 20, 2017. Such a beautiful and breathtaking venue. I loved working with Kathy (venue owner) to organize the event. Very prompt in responding to questions and very accommodating on the day of the event. The weather on the day of the event was not... Read More very nice but Kathy made sure that sides were up on the tent and a heater was going... this venue is perfect no matter what the weather is. Beautiful venue, definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lindsay M

Great venue!! Everything was perfect

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tammy V

The grounds were beautiful and everything was well organized. Apple Blossom definitely made it easy for us they did most of the work :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kevin S

The property is absolutely stunning and Kathy was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning, decorating, and the event. She is a very talented and detail oriented planner. The party was amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abigail A

Apple Blossom was amazing. They are so organized and efficient. They know what they are doing. They set up and tear down. They do most of the decorations. They supply anything you might need. The best part is that they are flexible with whatever you want. They are very... Read More accommodating to your schedule and how you want things set up. I had a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie P

Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens was a wonderful venue with breathtaking areas for pictures. Perfect for the size of wedding for our Bride and Groom. Day of the ceremony the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Perfect place!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie P

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Wendy M

Appleblossom is the perfect place to say "I do". We were married on a day that had a tornado, imagine the stress. Thankfully mine was minimal as we were given options of where we could have the wedding. We were ensured not to worry about anything and that is exactly what... Read More happened. I would do it all over again! Loved Kathy and her staff!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Christine W

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Kathy and her staff are amazing to work with and made our day very special for us. Our wedding was perfect! I highly recommend Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michele A

My husband and I had our wedding at Apple blossom in September of 2015 and all I can say is what a beautiful place! Kathy was easy to work with and very patient. She made our dreams come to reality and was very helpful at making our day perfect! Our pictures turned out... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jill L

It was 7 years ago, but I still remember it as being the perfect day! I have recommended Apple 🍎 Blossom Chapel to everyone who is thinking about getting married. The venue is beautiful and Cathy was a pleasure.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Richard G

They worked with us great and have no complaints they did an amazing job for us

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Richard G

They worked with us great and have no complaints they did an amazing job for us

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nadia T

Perfect. Our wedding day was pure perfection. Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens provided us and our intimate gathering of guests with absolutely the most beautiful and charming of settings. From the very first meeting Kathy and her crew made sure every detail was attended to... Read More (even knowing the exact time the sun would set), that every need and wish possible was met, and that the event itself (from ceremony to receptions end) went smoothly. We were treated with kindness; their joyful spirits will forever be woven into my cherished memories of that wonderful day of celebration and love.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Davonda D

This place is amazing anytime of the year!! Cannot go wrong no matter if it's just two or if it's 200! Kathy is absolutely amazingly good with her staff, they were at my every call! Both my husband and I had been married b4 but having just the two of us, it was the best ever!... Read More Kathy gave me advise and direction that I needed due to we were an out of state couple. She made the transition wonderful. She's full of kindness and smiles every time I saw her. Total Thumbs Up 👍🏻👍🏻 We loved it & it was PERFECT! Thank you Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Karen A

The setting was beautiful! Kathy's staff was well organized, thorough and very accommodating. As mother of the bride, it allowed me to relax and have a great time without worrying about the details.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jane and Kenny P

We can't thank Kathy enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! The first time we visited the chapel and gardens we knew without hesitation this was where we wanted our ceremony to be, so welcoming and beautiful! Kathy is a pleasure to work with, very patient and... Read More willing to work through all the details we wanted - she officiated our ceremony just wonderfully! We can't say enough about Kathy and Apple Blossom Chapel - we HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michael R

Amazing place very beautiful kathy and her helpers were awesome they went above and beyond for me and my husband

Kathy

We started our business after we planned our sons garden wedding. The garden gazebo and little white chapel we built overlooking the pond, were constructed while our son was deployed to the middle east. A labor of my love that never was planned to be a business. We strive to make couples wedding day as stress free as possible by handling all of the setup, coordinating and take down of everything in our packages. Our motto: We handle everything so that you can concentrate on what is really important on your wedding day - each other. We would be honored to take care of you.