Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens

Fennville, MI

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located on an old apple orchard, the Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens in Fennville, Michigan is a bride and groom's dream come true wedding venue. The well-manicured property is overflowing with first-look photo opportunities. There are tall trees, colorful flower gardens and a delightful pond. Couples who choose this property will have the option of getting married indoors or outdoors and then having a reception immediately afterward. With so many packages to choose from, there's something to fit every budget.

The Chapel. To-be-weds who prefer a traditional wedding will love the on-site chapel. The aisle is carpeted with a floral pattern and the window panels are made of beveled glass. The room also has a raised altar area, a white podium for the minister and decorative silk flowers that almost look real.

The Garden. Take advantage of the beauty of the property by saying your "I dos" under the protection of a large domed gazebo. The soothing sound of the pond fountain will rest in the background and there's a stepping stone aisle for the bride to walk down to meet her groom. The surrounding grassy area is wide open and allows for as many as 200 of your closest friends and relatives to watch you wed.

Patio. Couples are welcome to use the patio between the months of May through October. The space is excellent for a cocktail-style reception with a few close friends.

The Lawn. The lawn is quite large and the bride and groom are welcome to rent a tent for a large reception of up to 200 guests. Friends and relatives will love the view of the luscious green grass, the quiet pond and the delightful flowering plants.

The owners of the property are happy to serve as your wedding coordinators. They will make any vendor recommendations you require and take all steps necessary to see that your dreams come true. The property itself may be booked between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. There are a great deal of wedding packages to choose from, however, all of them include the services of a pastor, all of the set-up and take-down of the ceremony chairs and decorations and the trash cleanup. If you don't have any witnesses, two will be supplied for you for a small fee. Dogs are also welcome to join in on the festivities. Rehearsals are scheduled sometime during the week on a Monday through Thursday evening.

Depending on the package you select, you may also choose between using the music system in the chapel or the portable system that can be used down by the gazebo. There are decorations for rent, such as artificial apple blossom branches displayed in a decorative vase, large potted flowers and a set of Boston ferns. Chairs for the reception that are adorned with sashes can be rented, a flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow are easily obtained and twinkling lights can be erected on the dome of the gazebo. A white unity table, cupcake stand and a punch bowl are also available if you need them.

One of the extra perks you'll find at the Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens is the chapel dressing room. This space allows a bride to get ready on-site. There's a garment rack for hanging the dress, a full-length mirror for checking your look and beautiful lace curtains covering the windows. Additional perks are found below.

• Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet access
  • On-site parking

Garden/Gazebo ceremonies and receptions.

If you are dreaming of a garden/gazebo wedding or a small intimate chapel ceremony. We are here to help make your dreams come true. Patio receptions May through October. Call us today for available dates!

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Waterfront, Garden, Park, Tented

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2337 63rd Street, Fennville, MI (269) 561-5563

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Davonda D

This place is amazing anytime of the year!! Cannot go wrong no matter if it's just two or if it's 200! Kathy is absolutely amazingly good with her staff, they were at my every call! Both my husband and I had been married b4 but having just the two of us, it was the best ever!... Read More Kathy gave me advise and direction that I needed due to we were an out of state couple. She made the transition wonderful. She's full of kindness and smiles every time I saw her. Total Thumbs Up 👍🏻👍🏻 We loved it & it was PERFECT! Thank you Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jane and Kenny P

We can't thank Kathy enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! The first time we visited the chapel and gardens we knew without hesitation this was where we wanted our ceremony to be, so welcoming and beautiful! Kathy is a pleasure to work with, very patient and... Read More willing to work through all the details we wanted - she officiated our ceremony just wonderfully! We can't say enough about Kathy and Apple Blossom Chapel - we HIGHLY recommend her!

Just what we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Because this was the second marriage for both of us, and our children weren't involved, we were talking about eloping. We chose the "alternate to the courthouse" package, with pictures. We wanted small and intimate, with some of the usual features (music, flowers, our... Read More witnesses), but not a full-blown wedding. That's exactly what we got, under a gazebo, on a perfect summer day. Kathy and Holly were wonderful, we have great pictures and memories. Our wedding ceremony was perfect, just what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kevin S

The property is absolutely stunning and Kathy was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning, decorating, and the event. She is a very talented and detail oriented planner. The party was amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abigail A

Apple Blossom was amazing. They are so organized and efficient. They know what they are doing. They set up and tear down. They do most of the decorations. They supply anything you might need. The best part is that they are flexible with whatever you want. They are very... Read More accommodating to your schedule and how you want things set up. I had a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie P

Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens was a wonderful venue with breathtaking areas for pictures. Perfect for the size of wedding for our Bride and Groom. Day of the ceremony the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Perfect place!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie P

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Wendy M

Appleblossom is the perfect place to say "I do". We were married on a day that had a tornado, imagine the stress. Thankfully mine was minimal as we were given options of where we could have the wedding. We were ensured not to worry about anything and that is exactly what... Read More happened. I would do it all over again! Loved Kathy and her staff!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michele A

My husband and I had our wedding at Apple blossom in September of 2015 and all I can say is what a beautiful place! Kathy was easy to work with and very patient. She made our dreams come to reality and was very helpful at making our day perfect! Our pictures turned out... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jill L

It was 7 years ago, but I still remember it as being the perfect day! I have recommended Apple 🍎 Blossom Chapel to everyone who is thinking about getting married. The venue is beautiful and Cathy was a pleasure.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Richard G

They worked with us great and have no complaints they did an amazing job for us

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Richard G

They worked with us great and have no complaints they did an amazing job for us

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nadia T

Perfect. Our wedding day was pure perfection. Apple Blossom Chapel & Gardens provided us and our intimate gathering of guests with absolutely the most beautiful and charming of settings. From the very first meeting Kathy and her crew made sure every detail was attended to... Read More (even knowing the exact time the sun would set), that every need and wish possible was met, and that the event itself (from ceremony to receptions end) went smoothly. We were treated with kindness; their joyful spirits will forever be woven into my cherished memories of that wonderful day of celebration and love.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Karen A

The setting was beautiful! Kathy's staff was well organized, thorough and very accommodating. As mother of the bride, it allowed me to relax and have a great time without worrying about the details.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Michael R

Amazing place very beautiful kathy and her helpers were awesome they went above and beyond for me and my husband

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Alicia B

Beautiful venue!! Kathy was great to work with! She was very helpful and professional. She knew all the ins and outs of the wedding procedure. That was very helpful to someone like me who doesn't know what she's doing. Definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I was married at Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens a few years ago. I would not hesitate at all to recommend future brides to Apple Blossom. Kathy (owner) is so warm and friendly and treats each bride as one of her own children. She wants each bride to have their dream wedding... Read More and does everything in her power to make sure that happens. Then how does a person even begin to describe her venue. Her gardens are absolutely breathtaking. All the flowerbeds and potted flowers....I could not imagine a prettier place for a wedding.

ceremony review

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Wonderful, helpful, and beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My husband and I were married here in December 2012. It was our first of two weddings that week. This was by far the most magical and amazingly perfect wedding I could have ever imagined. It was perfectly intimate and the scenery was beyond gorgeous. If you're ever thinking... Read More about booking this place just do it. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jenna B

Kathy had everything we could have wanted for our outdoor ceremony right on site! She had everything ready to go for us upon our arrival, and it took so much stress off of us. The landscaping was picture perfect and we had no problems the entire day! Would highly recommend... Read More Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens to anyone looking for that quaint outdoor ceremony and reception.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lora H

I was so lucky my fiance sent me the website for Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens. It was everything we were looking for! Outdoor, able to hold up to 200 guests, both the reception and ceremony in the same place, allows alcohol, pastor included, and allows dogs off leash! With... Read More planning a wedding in Michigan and living in South Carolina it helped to have knowledgeable venue owners! Kathy's experience and expertise was invaluable. We picked our flowers, caterer, rehearsal dinner site, and bartender based on her recommendations and everything was beyond our expectations! Kathy and staff took the anxiety out of out wedding day and allowed us and our guests to just enjoy the day!! I highly recommend Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens! They were seemless in giving us the perfect wedding day experience!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Britney S

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Kathy and her staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your big day is stress free. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. It's nearly a month later and I still have guests telling me how wonderful our wedding was. We could not... Read More have asked for a better wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We had my Daughter and Son-in-Law's wedding here and cannot say enough good about the location and the most flexible and accommodating staff ever. We would all highly recommend this as the place to go. You decide what you want, how you want it, and they make it happen for... Read More you. Super Job Kathy!!!!!!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

LOVED every second of our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception there, it was very convenient. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the staff was very helpful and put me at ease the whole day. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. I was blown away on... Read More our special day. We didn't have to worry about a thing and had such a great time. Also Kathy (owner) was so wonderful to deal with. She knew her stuff and was so kind and helpful. I suggest this place to everyone :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jamie M

Everything was beautiful for our ceremony! Kathy was extremely helpful! The only minor issue was our wedding music got a little mixed up and the wrong song played as I walked down. Other than that everything was perfect!

2015-07-13T08:59:49 Response from the vendor

Jamie, thank you for letting us me part of your event. I apologize for the mix up with your ceremony music, and have taken steps to make sure that does not happen for future couples. I wish you and Joseph many years of happiness together!

Kathy

We started our business after we planned our sons garden wedding. The garden gazebo and little white chapel we built overlooking the pond, were constructed while our son was deployed to the middle east. A labor of my love that never was planned to be a business. We strive to make couples wedding day as stress free as possible by handling all of the setup, coordinating and take down of everything in our packages. Our motto: We handle everything so that you can concentrate on what is really important on your wedding day - each other. We would be honored to take care of you.