Book Your Wedding with Eiffel Society

A BALLROOM IN NEW ORLEANS, LA

An authentic piece of France is nestled in the Lower Garden District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The Eiffel Society is an energetic and sophisticated dance hall constructed of 11,062 pieces of a Paris restaurant that stood atop the Eiffel Tower until the 1980s, when it was disassembled and literally put back together on bustling St. Charles Street in New Orleans. This versatile, 6,000-square-foot space can be transformed to accommodate a solemn ceremony, an intimate gathering for as few as 50, a cocktail reception or a rowdy party for as many as 500.

The main space for wedding events is the Eiffel Society itself, comprising a large dance hall and built-in bar surrounded by a wall of windows overlooking St. Charles Avenue. These windows can be curtained if desired.

The towering ceiling of the dance hall has recessed lighting and culminates into a wide skylight. Glass bobbles hang from the skylight for an elegant effect. The floor is a polished stone and the decor consists of original artwork, unique fixtures and eccentric furniture, minimizing the need for couples to bring in all but a few decorations of their own. The Dance Hall can accommodate up to 300 guests for New Orleans styled reception.

The outdoor catwalk leading up to the second story Dance Hall is the ideal place for the couple to descend after the festivities, flanked by their guests. At the bottom of the catwalk is a garden area suitable for a small outdoor ceremony.

Full bar, beverage and food choices are provided by Eiffel Society's on-site catering staff. The chef's specialty is to consult with the couple to produce exactly the menu they are hoping for. This can include local and traditional dishes, as well as cultural specialties. Accommodations are made for food allergies. Vegetarian and vegan meals can also be provided.

Tables and linens are available to rent. Professional and courteous wait staff serves guests throughout the event. Complete audiovisual equipment is provided. Sparklers are allowed outside.

Overnight accommodations within walking distance of Eiffel Society make it a convenient location for out-of-town guests. Events can be scheduled seven days a week, both night and day. Valet parking is available. Rehearsal dinners and bridal showers can also be held here.

In addition to the unique and romantic atmosphere that Eiffel Society provides, one of its greatest assets is its event coordinator. Professional service and attention to detail are given to couples from the planning stages to the day of the event, including the following:

• Unlimited visits to the venue allowed to establish vision for wedding
  • Destination weddings easily facilitated
  • Kind, attentive and professional staff
  • Vendor suggestions given to help couple remain within budget
  • Set-up and cleanup taken care of by staff

Celebrate in an Ambiance of Art & Sophistication

A versatile special events venue overlooking beautiful St. Charles Avenue, offering world art, signature cocktails and exceptional catering. The iconic steel structure is a historic building that was constructed from pieces of a restaurant that originally perched atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Museum

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

2040 Saint Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA (504) 525-2951
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Michelle S

Words can not express how awesome Eiffel and Nicole are! My ceremony and reception was at Eiffel and everything was immaculate from Nicole allowing my wedding planner and I transforming outside for the ceremony to the excellent food. The whole overall experience was beyond my... Read More expectations and more, 1 month later and #Smothersday2017 is still being talked about :) Thank you Nicole, thank you Eiffel for going above and beyond to make my special day perfect !

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Ashley D

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Eiffel Society and it was truly the best day of my life. Nicole is a fantastic coordinator and helped me through the planning process from day 1 until the big day. It was a destination wedding so there was some added chaos and stress... Read More since everything was delivered the week of the wedding. However, they were fantastic in every way and I received soooo many compliments on the venue choice. Thank you so much, Nicole and team, you guys really helped make my big day special!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 TiffanyAnn J

Nicole was the absolute best Events Director that we could have worked with. As an out of town and rather Type A bride, Nicole was communicative, professional, organized and friendly. Her bubbly demanor eased every ounce of anxiety that came with last minute wedding planning... Read More jitters for not only my groom and i, but for our entire bridal party. Eiffel was affordable for a wedding of 100 people and was beautiful and elegant beyond my wildest imagination for what my budget could afford. Nicole recommended all of the best vendors, particularly the florist: Brenna from Ethereal Array, and my wedding truly left all my attendees wowed! FYI: get the second line band, it’s worth the splurge!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Geraldine B

Wow, where to begin?! When my husband and I started looking for a reception site for our wedding day we knew we wanted a couple of things- a unique venue and good food. So naturally Eiffel Society was our first choice venue for our wedding reception. They did not disappoint! The... Read More people: Not only was Nicole a dream to work with (this woman is so organized and can really hone into a vibe it’s unreal!) but every single employee from wait staff to bartenders we personable and helped set a fun spirited night!! I got so many compliments and the staff the next day and that made my heart happy! Next the food: Holy Duck Beignet! I was skeptical that it would live up to the hype I had read in other reviews, but it exceeded all my expectations! It was all amazing! Also go for the donut bread pudding. You will not regret it! The venue: since this place is already a work of art on its own, decoration becomes very secondary–you don’t need to add much at all! All the linens, tables, and furniture lend itself to becoming an established canvas for a little wedding creativity! Overall I would not only have my wedding here again, but I would encourage anyone looking for a fun, vibrant, friendly and unique atmosphere to do so as well! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams, and laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Michelle S

Reviewed on 11/27/2017

We couldn't have chosen a better venue to celebrate our union!! Nicole H. made us feel like our ceremony was special to her, because she knew it was special to us. Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Erin C

I cannot recommend Eiffel Society enough! The entire experience from start to finish was absolutely painless and stress-free. Nicole is amazing. We planned our wedding for close to two years, and Nicole was there every single step of the way. From major decisions, to my pesky... Read More questions. She was quick with responses and helped steer us in the right direction. The night of our wedding was absolutely a dream come true. The night was perfect, not a single problem! The entire Eiffel staff was friendly and professional. The food was great, as well as the drinks! We have received so many compliments on the venue choice and we could not be happier about how the night turned out. All of the hard work and planning definitely paid off! If you are looking for a unique, beautiful wedding venue, I would highly suggest Eiffel Society.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelly R

Nicole was awesome and so helpful. I was a high stress bride but Nicole made sure I didn't have to worry about for the reception. Everything was set up beautifully and our guests loved the atmosphere of Eiffel Society. Nicole really took care of us during the reception and... Read More even after the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Dominique R

Approximately one year ago my husband and I decided on having a destination wedding in New Orleans. While we had already selected the ceremony/reception venue, we needed to book a rehearsal dinner venue as well. We came across the Eiffel Society and after speaking with Nicole... Read More Hershey, we knew it would be perfect. She suggested a "welcome party" where we could have two hours of rehearsal dinner and then open the venue up for another 2 hours for a party for anyone not at the rehearsal dinner. The space is beautiful and the venue is so versatile - we actually had a brass band perform at the welcome party and it was a ton of fun. The venue comes with uplighting and many options to help make everything perfect. Having Nicole was like having your own free event planner. We asked her hundreds of questions and no item was too small to help with. She even helped with signage for our wedding day! The food and drinks were delicious and the space looked amazing on the day of our welcome party. It couldn't have been any more perfect. The Eiffel Society is a one of a kind venue in a great location. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Linha P

We could not have gotten a better venue. It was the perfect place to host the industrial style and cocktail vibe we were going for. The building itself is a beautiful piece of architecture and within it holds unique artwork and scaffolding. However, although the venue is... Read More great in itself, the real reason for the success of our wedding comes from the mastermind behind it all, Ms. Nicole Hershey, Eiffel Society's event director aka the ES Queenbee. We lived in Las Vegas at the time so planning was very tough already. Combine that with my long work hours as a resident Physician made things almost unbearable. However, Nicole helped coordinate meetings whenever we were in town to make it easier for us. We were able to communicate through email to smooth out the details of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she kept us right on schedule, leading us where we needed to be and what we needed to be doing. Honestly, we wouldn't have gotten through it without her. She was on top of everything. We had the best day of our lives and couldn't have picked a better venue than the Eiffel Society.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erin N

I, along with other members of a bridal party, hosted a bridal shower at Eiffel Society. Everything from the planning stages to the day of the event was effortless and enjoyable with Nicole Hershey's guidance. This venue is one of a kind and the ambiance enhances any event... Read More held there. I have been to many events at Eiffel Society and I recommend the venue to anyone looking for an event space.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Angelle V

I'll start with the positives. I had a 4 hour wedding reception at Eiffel Society and it was awesome! I didn't want a typical reception hall that everyone has already been to for 5 other weddings. I wanted something different and memorable. Eiffel Society was just that, and I... Read More loved it from the moment I went to see it! It is such a great venue. I was thrilled with how beautiful it all came together - chairs, table cloths, décor etc. A little really does go a long way and it looked even better than I thought it would! Nicole (the coordinator) was very helpful and answered all of my many questions along the way, and helped with planning floor plan, menu, etc. She works hard to make sure you are happy. I would give the venue itself 5 stars. Unfortunately, a few things at the reception could have been better. The main issues being staff/service. They would get more like 1-2 stars. The food was very slow to be refilled. In fact, when the groom went to make himself a plate in the middle of the reception, everything was empty except one item so that's all he got. The grooms father said the same thing - went to get another plate of food, and most was empty. Another complaint would be the bartenders. I was shocked to hear afterwards from SEVERAL guests that the bartenders were rude and inattentive. My father told me he had to demand to be served while waiting at the bar. Also. they refused to serve my uncle a drink at the end of the reception ( Not only is my uncle a regular customer at the Eiffel Society, but he also owns a very successful reception venue himself and was appalled by this - rightly so). I heard several other similar stories about the bartenders from many other friends and family. My last and possibly biggest complaint would be the DJ. I used one of Eiffel's DJ's because i figured that would be easier for everyone. I personally had to ask the DJ 4 times to turn the music down as he began blaring the music about an hour into the reception. The groom also asked once, and so did my brother. Thats 6 times! He would turn the music down slightly for the rest of the current song, then turn it right back up. It got to the point that when the DJ saw me walking over, he would try to hurry up and turn the music down, knowing that's what I was going to say. The bride and groom absolutely should not have to spend the time constantly staying on top of the DJ. Also, he began playing club music BEFORE I even got there. Literally, I'm walking up, and from the street I could hear the music and feel the building vibrating. So I asked for the music to be changed to traditional wedding music, but that never happened. So, if you are going to have your reception at Eiffel Society, I would suggest finding your own DJ. And just know, Eiffel Society is a nightclub, and when you have your wedding reception there, you get the same nightclub staff to work your event. And I would think most people expect a bit better service at a wedding reception than a nightclub. Overall, I really did love having my wedding reception at Eiffel, and it was a blast. The venue truly is one of a kind. I hate to say bad things about it, but I feel like others should know fully what to expect.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kodie B

There was not one aspect of this place that wasn't absolutely PERFECT!! Nicole made my special day stress free. My guest are still talking about how good the food was!!! If you're looking for a artsy yet stunning venue, Eiffel Society is your place!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Leah W

We had a dream experience with Nicole and the entire EIFFEL Society team (including her recommended vendors)! My husband and I were planning our wedding from California but Nicole's responsiveness and professionalism bridged any expected concerns about long-distance planning.... Read More On our wedding day, we had an AMAZING time in their beautiful venue and danced the night away with not a care in the world - she made sure we had a great time, actually ate the food AND spent plenty of QT with our guests.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Brittany Alyssa V

Eiffel was definitely the best choice for our wedding! Nicole and the rest of their staff are extremely professional, fun and accommodating. From the first time we toured the facility until the day of and after our wedding Nicole was there to help with any and everything we... Read More needed. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. If you are looking for a unique and affordable wedding venue I highly recommend you check this place out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Adair W

It's no secret that planning a wedding is stressful. My wife and I came across the Eiffel Society, and the moment we met with Nicole, all our stress was alleviated. She and the rest of the staff at Eiffel are courteous, professional, and genuinely wonderful people who went out... Read More of their way to ensure that my wife and I could be fully present for our wedding. Even in the planning phases, Nicole was able to see exactly what we wanted from our ceremony and reception while also giving her input on other ideas that have worked in past receptions. The food options are amazing, too! Two words... Duck. Beignets. Trust me. Also, the space itself is perfect. It supplies ample seating without feeling crowded, and has plenty of spaces for all of your vendors to have their own space. Simply put, our wedding day was the best day of my life to this day, and a lot of that credit goes to Nicole and the other wonderful people at Eiffel Society.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Alton H

When planning a wedding response time from vendors is so important. It minimizes stress and eases anxiety. Nicole at Eiffel is like THEE best when it comes to responding, offering solutions, providing ideas and helping to bring your vision to life. I planned my wedding all the... Read More way from Baltimore, MD. Nicole is a dream! I can not thank her enough! She is a wealth of information. She was so helpful and made the process super easy. Our day was simply perfect!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Taylor F

Our wedding at Eiffel Society was everything we could have hoped for! From the initial planning stages to day of Nicole Hershey was a fantastic contact. She always communicated in a timely manner, was on top of everything, and laid back enough to keep you at ease throughout the... Read More process. The venue is truly one of a kind and all of our guests were very impressed. They accommodated our specific requests without question and everything ran smoothly day of. The few issues we did have were quickly resolved with solutions that exceeded our expectations. Overall I would definitely recommend Eiffel Society if you are looking for a unique venue that does it all!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Erika G

We could not have picked a better venue for both our Ceremony and Reception. The Eiffel staff made the transition between the two events flawless and easy. The staff was friendly and the service they provided was top notch. The food was absolutely delicious; I had family and... Read More friends complimenting me on the food the entire night and next couple days as well. We appreciate everything the Eiffel Society did to make our special day exactly that and way more.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Rob G

I can't say enough about the staff and the space at the Eiffel Society in New Orleans. Nicole walked us through the incredibly stressful process of planning the wedding and reception, and in essence became our planner. From food and beverages to lighting and music, the Eiffel... Read More Society has it all at your disposal. They were accommodating and allowed us several site visits, even one during another wedding so we could see the space in action. If you're looking for something unique and memorable, you have found the right venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Mike M

My wife and I simply cannot say enough great things about the Eiffel and our wedding there! We had the BEST wedding we could have possibly hoped for, and a major part of that was the Eiffel, their staff, and in particular, Nicole, their event coordinator. We were engaged for 2... Read More years, and booked the Eiffel about a year and a half in advance of the reception. I mention that, because Nicole had to put up with us bothering her with questions for over a year! Yet she never got frustrated with us, and she always took the time to respond to our questions with well thought out and straight-forward answers. Our wedding was never intended to look like a wedding out of a magazine (we just wanted everyone to have as much fun as they possibly could), and Nicole was on board with that from the beginning. Each time we talked with her, we came away feeling ten times calmer than we were going into it. She truly is incredible at her job! The Eiffel itself was also an incredible reception venue! While we brought in decorations for the tables, and a few other pieces of décor, the space does not really require extra décor. It is a beautiful space with just enough art to make it interesting, but not so much that you can’t make it your own! The staff was also awesome! Every server and bartender was super nice, efficient, and simply pleasant to be around. They made sure to take extra special care of our parents, and my wife’s grandma, which is a mark of a place that truly has their act together! I think the best part of having our wedding at the Eiffel was that it truly was OUR wedding. Never once did Nicole try to push us in any direction or try to limit something to looking a certain way. We asked her questions based on what we wanted, and she gave us straightforward yes or no answers. In a process that often seems overly complicated and full of opinions, feelings, and egos, working with Nicole and the rest of the people at Eiffel was truly a pleasure. It also helps that they were far and away the most reasonably priced, cool venue in the city! Anyone who is venue shopping will do themselves a disservice if they don’t take the time to check out the Eiffel. My wife and I looked at almost every major venue in the city, and some small lesser known ones, and we simply could not be happier with our wedding experience at the Eiffel!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 C. A

It's hard to put into words the feeling of getting exactly what you wish for. Thank you Eiffel Society for making our special day as magical as we dreamed it would be. Nicole and staff were not only easy to work with, they were able to foresee and advise on matters that may not... Read More be in the forefront of your mind while prepping for your big day. I would highly recommend the Eiffel Society for your wedding, vow renewal or event. Not to mention the beautiful decor and sweet location.... With many thanks, Copen & Jeff (Happy Bride & Groom)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jill W

Nicole and the Eiffel Society were truly fantastic! My husband and I had our reception there last December, and we could not have chosen a better place. Nicole was kind, understanding, and very helpful throughout the whole process. The venue is beautiful at night. The food was... Read More delectable. They worked with us to create a great bar menu, an important aspect of any wedding. Plus, the price was right. In fact, it was at the lower end compared to other, far less interesting and engaging venues. We had an incredible evening. Truly the best night of my life (and as a staunch feminist, I don't say that lightly). This is the best place to have your reception in NOLA!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Claudina L

There is not enough that I can say about Eiffel Society without smiling, having happy tears and gratitude to them for our extraordinary wedding last Sunday. They went above and beyond for us, were patient, very accommodating, helpful and shared in our happiness. The guests loved... Read More the food, the cakes, the Second Line Band, the atmosphere... Everything was picture perfect! We couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else and hope to renew our vows there in years to come. You won't go wrong for choosing this ideal unique venue for any event. Much love to Nicole Hershey for being one of the best venue coordinators that we've ever had the privilege of working with! Three cheers for the Eiffel Society!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Sadie W

See what had happened was.... We had a wonderful wedding at Eiffel! Nicole was such a breeze to work with. She was very helpful throughout the whole process as well as involved and attentive the night of our wedding. Aside from a wonderful location the thing I most enjoyed... Read More about Eiffel is how little we really had to add to the decor. They offer such a wonderful, intimate set up. I give this venue two thumbs up for so many reasons.

Meet The Events Director

Nicole Hershey

I am Nicole Hershey, Director of Event Sales at the Eiffel Society, and I would love to speak with you about all things related to weddings, showers, and private special events! I look forward to hearing from you soon!