Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington

Bloomington, MN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington

A BALLROOM IN BLOOMINGTON, MN

Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington hosts weddings in the splendor of the bride and groom. Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, the venue focuses on elegant, easy and stress-free weddings. Ceremonies and receptions are hosted with different space options available and services that gratify the special day.

With full-service weddings, couples can relax, knowing that from wedding setup to breakdown and every stage in between is flawlessly planned. Wedding packages that are customized, plus the outstanding services of the staff and the following space options create a day that offers a lifetime in memories.

Open Air Atrium. Couples hosting their wedding ceremony at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington are offered the open air atrium. The atrium creates a lovely ceremonial space with natural lights that provide an elegance for photo opportunities. The fresh architectural style of the space adds to the grace of the moment. The venue's ballroom is also usable as a ceremonial space.

Ballroom. Elegance and sentiment combine in the beautiful decor and architectural style of the venue’s ballroom. The ballroom accommodates up to 420 guests for a sit-down dinner. With a neutral color scheme and nice style, gorgeous dance floor and soft lighting, the ballroom is an elegant choice for a venue for receptions.

With different wedding packages, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington plans weddings to idealion. The venue has partnered with the most reputable vendors in the Twin Cities to provide couples with dream weddings. Packages are customizable to meet the needs of the couple. While packages vary, options include fresh floral centerpieces, guests tables and chairs, linens, napkins, chair covers, silverware, china and glassware.

Menu items are selected by the couple and prepared by the venue’s executive chef and culinary team. Alcoholic beverages are supplied and served by the distinguished bar and bartender staff. Wedding cakes are included in all packages. DJ service is also available. For more information on hosting your wedding at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington, please contact the venue directly.

Couples hosting their wedding at the Embassy Suites look forward to flawless idealion during and after the wedding day. Couples enjoy a gracious honeymoon in a suite designed just for romance with pampering services. Guest room blocks are reserved at discounted prices by guests visiting your personalized group website to make reservations. Enjoy evening receptions with two hours of complimentary cocktails, snacks and much more. Additional perks include:

• Event planner
  • Accommodations
  • Cooked-to-order breakfast
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
  • Business center
  • Shuttle service

Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington

You've found "the one." Now it's time to find the perfect venue for your big day. We consider ourselves your one-stop shop. We have onsite ceremony options (including our open-air atrium as well as our ballroom), and can accommodate receptions up to 400 guests! Our philosophy is simple. We want to make your planning process easy and stress-free. For this reason we offer all-inclusive wedding packages! These can be customized as needed to create your one of a kind wedding day. Your guests will stay in our spacious, two-room suites! All guests of the Embassy Suites enjoy our evening reception with complimentary cocktails and snacks, as well as our free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning. Let us worry about the details, while you enjoy this once in a lifetime moment.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2800 American Blvd West, Bloomington, MN (952) 967-8706

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Stacy H

Allie took every step to ensure My groom and I's wedding day was the greatest night of our lives. Our celebration had many special components which required a lot of coordination, Allie was there the help with all of them and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our guests have... Read More all said how great the food was, especially the appetizers and how wonderful the room looked! The Enabassy suites staff made sure we had the best night of our lives. It was a pleasure working with them, especially our personal waiter Carlos, he was fantastic! He made everything that much better. We have been raving to everyone about how great our experience was at the Embassy Suites, we wish we could do it all over again.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Overall amazing venue - everyone from the wedding coordinator to the banquet staff were immensely helpful throughout the planning and wedding weekend. The hotel was very flexible and willing to work with us and clearly went the extra mile to ensure our wedding was exactly how we... Read More envisioned it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

We loved the recently renovated Embassy Suites Bloomington from the minute we walked through the front door. We loved our king bed suite. We loved that it had a sink in both rooms as well as in the bathroom. It made it easy for both of us to get ready at the same time. We... Read More enjoyed the breakfast with made to order omelets as well of lots of breakfast items to choose from to please us and our guests. The space for our reception was great and everything went very well. Carlos, person in charge for the night of the reception made the event perfect. Our dinner for the event was fantastic! Everyone at the event had nothing but good to say about the food. Overall, a fantastic experience with expectations met! We will be back for sure. A big thanks to Allie for all the work to make our reception possible and fulfilled everything as we requested! Thank you Embassy Suites Bloomington for your exceptional services!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

We had our wedding reception here in July 2017. Allie worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had the dream reception we wanted. Allie and her staff flawlessly executed everything the whole night. We had so many guests say it was one of the best receptions they have... Read More been to. We would highly recommend Allie and the Embassy Suites to anyone looking to host their special event!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Paul M

Our son and now daughter-in-law had their reception at the Embassy Suites, Bloomington. Allie, the coordinator was terrific. All staff top notch. Not one bad experience! Thank you Allie.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Allie G

All of the staff were incredibly helpful from beginning to end. Allie is so thorough and was always available to answer questions throughout the entire process. She was unable to be at the reception, but she made sure that the staff who were there in her place knew exactly what... Read More to do. They were the nicest, most gracious and attentive group. I can't say enough about how wonderful their service was and how many people at our wedding commented about how great of an experience it was!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kathy T

The Embassy Suites was the perfect choice for a wedding venue! Our daughter's wedding was a small intimate affair, but Allie and her staff treated us like we were the ONLY event! Allie walked us through all the steps to plan the reception and was in contact throughout the... Read More entire process. The Embassy Suites staff catered to all of our needs, especially Carlos on the day of the wedding. Allie and the Embassy Suites helped us to create the wedding reception of our dreams! From a very thankful MOB!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Andrea D

I couldn't have loved this place more! I loved staying here! I love Allie and I love Carlos. My husband wants to be besties with Carlos, he simply can't stop raving! And Allie is soooo perfect, she really put my needs first! I'm a simple person and when my mother, a... Read More perfectionist, wanted extra things at our wedding like a side of fish in our buffet or a projector to help stream videos at our reciption, Allie totally stepped in and helped explain to my mom why it "may be hard" to have those things. It sounded like it woundn't have been that hard but I honestly didn't wanna deal with all that. Allie managed to convince my mom that we didn't need them. Allie is really a great person to work with and is always available for all my questions via email and worked well with fitting in scheduled appointments! The venue itself was beautiful, although we originally wanted our ceremony in the atruim, Allie was already ready to provide options and vendors and prices before we decided we didn't want their other wedding guest looking onto our wedding from the balconies inside the hotel. The food tasting was AMAZING, which won my husband over instantly, and Carlos even let us take left overs home from the food tasting! He's just so nice and stayed with us the entire wedding night, plus he was there the night before at our rehearsal, putting up the ceiling draping himself! At the wedding he stood by us grabbing us wine and letting us know when to give speeches. Our bestman was needing some encouragement and Carlos was right letting us know any reasons for delay. I loved that we were able to come in before wedding to decorate and Allie even let us keep our wedding arch there for week until we figured out what to do with it. And when my handmade selfie-station sign broke thw day before the wedding, she was giving me alternatives. Embassy Hotel is truly amazing and it did a great job in providing me with my perfect wedding our photos and decorations looked great, the people were awesome, and the food! The food GREAT! It was the best chicken and steak I've ever had! I'm already planning a one year anniversary return to Embassy to reminisce about our special day!

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Penny Dale L

Recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Embassy Suites. Staff was great and very friendly. Our guests who stayed at the hotel all enjoyed themselves. My only critiques would be the following: We booked our wedding with them a 1 1/2 years prior to our date, at the time... Read More and through out the whole planning process we were lead to believe we would be able to use the lobby for photos, prior to our ceremony. Three days before our wedding I was informed, accidently, that we would not have use of the whole lobby, as there was a birthday party booked. I felt this was something we should have been informed of so if we wanted to take pictures elsewhere, we would have had the time to plan for that. All in all, it turned out fine. My second critique, we also had our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding at their restaurant, which again they knew of well in advance. It didn't seem as if the kitchen staff were prepared. I understand there was a wedding going on that night as well, but again, they had more than enough notice. Dinners did not come out in a timely fashion. It probably took a good 45 minutes for all our guests to be served. The first person served had well finished their meal, by the time the last person was served. It was unacceptable and I was very embarrassed that the meals came out the way they did. The good news, it didn't seem to bother our guests much, and everyone thought the food was delicious, as did I. The hotel was newly remodeled and the rooms were very spacious! There was more than enough room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in. Thanks again Embassy for a fantastic weekend!

Clean Rooms - Remodeled Top to Bottom

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Alicia R

Embassy Suites Bloomington off American Blvd West has been completely remodeled top to bottom and offers excellent double and king suites. Rooms are beautiful and spacious. Morning Breakfast and Evening social hour for all house guests is another added benefit. Pool and Business... Read More Center on Site and Remodeled as well.

Beautiful Wedding with a Couple Bumps!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Alicia R

When I was looking for a ceremony and reception venue I found Embassy Suites Bloomington could do just that; plus people could stay overnight and not have to worry about driving or long waiting periods between events. Here are the Pros: Carlos and his Staff during Reception... Read More A++++ Service, Beautifully redone hotel top to bottom, Excellent food, Large open spaces for cocktail hour, Ceiling drapes/lights elegant, Ample room for both ceremony and reception, Excellent breakfast, Ample parking, Quick walk to Cowboy Jacks! Cons: Watch out for their 7.125% State Tax and 23% Sales Tax on EVERYTHING! I was going to order a $13 meal for my vendors and they wanted to charge me $17 after taxes or I could walk up to the bar myself and order it for the $13. Anything they do for you gets slapped with 30% Tax/SC Fee. The Wedding Coordinator Sheri was MIA during our Ceremony and most of the Reception in which the flowers and lighter for Unity Candle and Memorials were not placed before ceremony like they should have been, and when it was realized they were missing my personal attendant had to track someone down in the hallway and get these items. Also, During my husband and I's first bite of food I was informed by Sheri that I needed to vacate my 2 (girl/guy) hotel rooms as soon as possible and move to our honeymoon suite because they had guests waiting for these 2 rooms; the staff wouldn't move our belongings due to a liability issue; however theses rooms were in writing to be ours for the entire night and into the next day. It was completely rude to ask my husband and I and our entire wedding party to move our belongings during dinner, there was ample time before things got started to inform us of any changes. Lastly, Sheri took my final credit card payment over the phone 3 days before wedding and then took it upon herself to try and charge my 2 other cards on file 1st resulting in a over the limit charge/fee to me. When I called and asked why she tried to charge my 2 other cards and not the one I gave her over the phone she blamed it on the accounting department; I was eventually able to get it resolved but I had to wait a couple days for it to clear off my statements. All in all our wedding was wonderful but here is my advice...Do Not talk on the phone and make any arrangements that involve money or plans. Get everything in writing and save all your emails. Read your contract thoroughly and don't be afraid to call them out on any clerical errors. Make an itinerary and hand it to all staff helping on your day. I would get married here again in a heartbeat because no one or thing is perfect so you have to have a couple bumps and these were minor in the end!

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Diana M

The hotel did an amazing job for us. The space was beautiful, the food was incredible. They were easy to work with and took a lot of the leg work out of our hands. I got compliments all evening!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Anna R

The food and ambiance was AMAZING!!

Weddings made easy

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jessica D

This hotel is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Minnesota weather can not ruin your day here. The atrium is open, lush green tropical plants, a fountain, and all natural light (dragon adorned lanterns when the sun goes down) The ballroom(s) were spacious enough that I could... Read More save the last section for a child care room for the little ones. Allie was great at working with us with our unique ideas for set ups, and very flexible about what was in our package, plus helpful ideas when we were stuck, not to mention making sure a surprise guest of honor (my new mother law) had a plate and seat for dinner. Always returned our emails right away, always made time for us. The catering staff was also fantastic! The food itself is wonderful, but the polite and helpful staff that served us were great. I was too busy greeting and hugging guests during the cocktail hour so the maitre d' himself got me a glass a wine. Plus we had a very dedicated server who answered my every whim, I needed something cold to eat and he got ice cream for me and my flower girl! Everything was as I wanted it and better, I actually got to enjoy my day with no worries!

Larson/Vargo Wedding 08/16/2013

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kathleen V

My guests, my husband and I had the time of our lives on our wedding day! The Embassy Suites Bloomington did an amazing job with my wedding. Lovely atrium with a unique round seating option. Mingling room before the wedding and reception. Quality and courteous service from all... Read More the staff. Allie, of the wedding department, was with us for every step of the wedding planning and the day of the wedding was helpful and checked in with us at opportune moments. Gonzo, of the banquet department, made sure our cocktail hour and dinner service was perfect. My total wedding cost at this vendor was $9,000. That included ceremony space, cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, dinner, champagne toast, cake, floral table centerpieces, ceiling draping, up lighting, standard table linens, dj for the whole event, and liquor tax. As a venue, they put me in contact with wonderful vendors. The only vendor I found outside of Embassy Suites was my photographer.

Parents of the bride

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Linda N

This is the 'perfect place' to hold your wedding reception! The service was outstanding, the butler passed appetizers were never-ending, the meal was hot and tasted fabulous!!! Renee and Allie were on top of everything. When we contacted them either by phone or e-mail they were... Read More prompt and friendly and responded to our questions immediately. Couldn't have asked for anything better, we were told not to worry, but as the parents of the bride you do wonder and we shouldn't have! Everything was spectacular the butlers, the catering manager, Eric, Gonzo, Carlos and the Chef, were amazing! THANK YOU all for helping to make our daughter's and new son in law's special day a day to cherish and remember filled with wonderful memories! Wedding: Recently Married Services Used: Reception Venue

Great Service at the Embassy Suites Bloomington

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kathleen J

The best part of having my wedding at the Embassy Suites Bloomington was the service. The two on-site wedding coodinators were fabulous. Their job is to help you plan the reception, answer questions, and help you to feel at ease. They were super responsive to any questions and... Read More great at keeping track of all the information. The day-of catoring manager was also a gem. He was around during the whole wedding reception and did a great job of ensuring that everyone was enjoying themselves. My mother was unable to eat the meal due to the side effects of a medical condition and he worked to find something that she was able to eat. The wedding site was very nice. The hotel itself is pretty and offers a lot of indoor locations for pictures. The rooms are well-decorated and a good size for the reception. Though the per-person prices may seem a little high on initial glance, I found that choosing a wedding package was so much less expensive than planning everything a la carte. In addition, having everything in one place made the planning much less stressful. Overall I thought that the Embassy Suites did a great job of making my wedding reception a very special event. Thanks Allie, Rene, and Gonzo!

Terrific

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Holly W

Sweetest people ever to work with!!! The hotel was gorgeous and location was perfect!!

Surpassed My Expectations

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Katie T

I am so impressed with Embassy Suites Bloomington. The coordinators Renee and Allie were so helpful and were always able help me find a way to plan my dream wedding. During the big day, they went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a sucess, including bringing the bride... Read More and groom drinks and appetizers while we were still taking pictures!I got so many compliments from my friends and family about how great the food was, and they have AMAZING customer service. I highly recommend Embassy Suites!

amazing staff

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Amy D

Allie, Renee & Gonzo were amazing and so helpful! I'm so glad my husband and i got married there on October 7th. Friends and family keep telling me on how much they loved the atmosphere and the look of the hotel, not to mention the great breakfast and happy hours. I would... Read More highly recommend this location for a wedding.

Best Inclusive Venue

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Laura S

We had the greatest time planning and working with our contacts at the Embassy Suites! Renee and Allie were fabulous with answering all of our questions and were extremely accommodating when my dad wanted to adjust the budget to be a little lower. There are quite a few add-ons... Read More that can help you meet the rather low food and drink minimum, and they make sure you get as many chances as possible to try their services. I also really appreciated the free room upgrade I received the night before the wedding (we ended up paying $180 for a $250 room!!) to give my bridal party and me enough space to get ready the morning of my wedding. The set up of the reception was absolutely beautiful and the food is TO DIE FOR! The champagne chicken literally melts in your mouth. Gonzo, one of the banquet managers, was always there to make sure I had everything I needed the night of the wedding (I don't think my husband and I paid for a single drink all evening) and the banquet captain was super attentive as well. Perhaps one of the best things they do here is include the reception flowers and cake with a 50 guest minimum--this was a huge budget saver for the wedding!

Beautiful wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Ciana B

Everything they put together at the embassy suites in Bloomington made it so easy for me to get everything else done for the wedding. The packages are very affordable, and the planners are great as well. Allie was our wedding planner/ coordinator and she was awesome! Our wedding... Read More turned out spectacular and ppl are still talking about it! Great!!! Being a bride has never been so easy.

Best reception site in town!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Shauna P

This venue will not disappoint! Best value at round, great food, atmosphere and service! The all-inclusive packages are super flexible and amazing for what you get for the money! All personnel are professional and the level of service is top notch!

Embassy review

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Bridget M

Great service!

Meet The Coordinator

Allie Lea

I've been planning weddings for over 10 years, most of which have been spent here at the Embassy Suites! Weddings are truly my favorite events to plan, and I take great pride in the trust our couples leave to me. I think what makes our property unique are the wedding packages we offer. These save some serious time (and $$!). They offer such a convenience, but also flexibility in creating a personalized reception for every wedding. I am a member of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) and currently serve on their Board of Directors as the VP of Membership.