15% Discount on Open Friday Rentals for 2017-2018*

Stunning archways, high ceilings, wood floors, windows with views overlooking the charming, historic city of White Bear Lake. You’ll have access to our beautifully landscaped courtyard, reflecting an old-world, European bistro - similar to the French Quarters of New Orleans. 360 tour on website!

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Downtown Historic White Bear Lake, White Bear Lake, MN (612) 701-0169

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 annette e

I cannot say enough great things about this place. All of their staff are so nice and accommodating. We fell in love with this Venus right a way. Kristin the wedding coordinator for Kellermans is absolutely amazing! She was on top of everything from beginning to end. She was so... Read More helpful, and did so much for us we couldn't thank her enough. I highly reccomended this place for your dream wedding!

2016-05-26T01:48:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful and complimentary review. We are thrilled we played a vital role in your special day and that your expectations were exceeded. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary every year for your complimentary beverage in the Alchemist. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Corrina J

This venue is stunning! We held my daughters wedding ceremony and reception here and had guest complimenting us all night on how amazing it was. Pictures don't do it justice, you have to experience it in person. I really can't put into words what a magical day it was and I... Read More can't imagine having the wedding anywhere else but here. The Kellerman's and Kristin (event coordinator) are awesome to work with!! They handled every detail to perfection and were very accommodating with our many requests. We couldn't be more happy overall. It was perfect!

2016-05-26T01:48:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Tracy C

We just had our wedding at Kellerman’s last weekend and it’s safe to say it was beyond perfect. Kristin was our main go-to as our wedding coordinator and she made the experience flawless. Even the photographer and DJ commented on how organized and thorough she was and how she... Read More made their jobs easy. She helped us be as prepared and organized as we could be to allow for a smooth, STRESS FREE day! Truly, the only thing that went wrong was the groom’s button popping off of his jacket (which Kristin quickly fixed). The venue speaks for itself; it is so gorgeous, and this was the first thing most of my guests said. It is whimsical and beautifully maintained. The ceiling, the garden, the craftsmanship… not to mention the awesome men’s bathroom (this might sound weird but check it out!), vintage-style bridal suite and new rooftop patio! To top it off, the amount of décor we needed to bring was minimal as the room is beautiful even when empty. I would recommend Kellerman’s Event Center a thousand times over!

2016-05-26T01:49:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Emily R

We really cannot recommend Kellerman's Event Center highly enough. It was an exceptional experience from the very beginning - you'll fall in love with the space when you visit, and you'll be won over quickly by Kristin's passion and genuine desire to help you make your wedding... Read More exactly what you hope for. Kristin was so wonderful to work with - even though we live in Kansas City, she was always available to answer questions via text or email and was always able to make time to see us when we were in town ahead of the wedding. We had multiple meetings ahead of the day to walk through every detail, and on the day of, she and her team were brilliant. You've really got to visit the space to experience it - so charming and beautiful and interesting (even the rooms for the bride/groom and their parties), it was absolutely right for us. We received so many compliments from our guests about the space, and about how amazing Kristin was. (She is truly a gem!) Kellerman's is absolutely worth a look - our wedding was pretty much perfect, and it's largely thanks to the team at Kellerman's.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Ashley A

I would recommend Kellerman's to anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding venue. The team at Kellerman's knows what they are doing and does everything in their power to make your wedding day as smooth as possible. The venue itself is more beautiful than any picture could... Read More give justice to. They set a romantic mood and make you feel like royalty. Amy, my bridal/event coordinator through Kellerman's was the most fantastic human to work with. I would recommend Kellerman's alone for a chance to work with her. I cannot put into words how beautiful the venue is. I only ask you to schedule a time to view the location. Once you do, you'll stop looking for anything else.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Stephanie E

We truly couldn’t have had a better wedding. Kellermans helped us think of all the small details, timing, necessities, etc. The day of, Kristin took care of all the little things, organizing bridal party, jumping into help with anything she could. We got so many compliments... Read More about how amazing the venue looked and how great Kristin was! At the end of the night, a few people missed the shuttle and the owner drove them to their hotel. We couldn’t have been more impressed with Kellermans!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Jennifer R

We had our wedding at Kellerman's in early November and it was amazing. The decorating/design of the venue is great. It adds a whole additional layer of magic to the event and our photos. Later in the night when it got dark, the lighting created a wonderful atmosphere for our... Read More reception. The location is perfect. The cocktail bar and brewery provided entertainment for our guests before and during the wedding. Kristin was amazing in pulling everything together for us and making sure our wedding was executed as we envisioned. We honestly couldn't have pulled it off without her, she was so great to work with. They had amazing staff including the bartender that developed a craft cocktail for us that gave our wedding a unique twist. I would highly recommend Kellerman's for creating a very memorable wedding! There is nothing that we would have changed!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 jodie w

Can't say enough. May daughter had her ceremony and reception at Kellerman's over the weekend and everything was PERFECT. I am the Mother of the bride and a Event Planner and couldn't have asked for anything better. Kristin was the perfect person to work with. She had... Read More everything set and ready and gave me nothing to worry or think about. I would work with her again any day and will recommend her to all my future brides. Terry and Lorah were also great to work with and answered all my picky questions. Looking in the WBL area for your wedding reception, I highly suggest to book Kellerman's. You will have an amazing experience. TOP NOTCH

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie S

If I could give Kellerman’s 100 Stars, I would! Our wedding at Kellerman’s was so far beyond any of my wildest dreams thanks to Kristen, Terry and all the staff! It felt like a fairytale. It’s been almost a month and I can’t tell you how many people are still talking about it... Read More and what a fantastic venue it is and what a great wedding it was! Thank you for everything from my husband and I!!!! 🤗❤️

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Emilie M

Kellerman's is absolutely incredible. From the moment we stepped into the venue, we knew it was the place. Terry, Kristin and their team are absolutely incredible. They answered all questions in a timely manner and let us come and look and get ideas as much as we wanted. It is... Read More beautifully decorated and you need very minimal decorations. We had so many guests tell us what an amazing venue it was and how much they loved it! I HIGHLY recommend Kellerman's!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jesse J

Kellerman's went above and beyond our expectations for a venue. Not only is it a unique space but it doesn't take much outside decorating to make it look warm and lovely. The day comes with a wedding coordinator who really took the time to get to know us and made sure every... Read More single part of the day had a plan and moved along smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend this space!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Stephanie C

We married at Kellerman’s on March 11, 2016 (I know we’re a little delayed - hehe)! The look of Kellerman’s alone sealed the deal for us, but then you add the amazing and caring staff…we were blown away! Kristin, Terry and everyone made our entire experience amazing. We felt... Read More like the only couple to have ever stepped foot in the building. Pre to post wedding, we were impressed. A champagne toast to kick off our planning, a fun wine tasting, every ask/detail being met or exceeded in expectations, bringing out my husbands “special chair” that he was obsessed with for the garter toss, and a thoughtful gift after the wedding, it was all magic! It sounds entirely corny, but honestly it’s the truth — magic. Kristin is a STELLAR event planner and made sure everything went perfectly. She made the decision making process for the biggest and most nerve-wracking part of our wedding (venue/bar,etc), easy to navigate and whip together. As the bride, with so much planning and effort going into the day, I told myself not to let mishaps get in the way of enjoying. My prep talk was unnecessary, Kristin and the staff had us covered. If anything went wrong or not as planned, we never knew it. Kellerman’s had a list of preferred vendors (like most), but the caliber of the vendors they recommended were top-notch and it was a no brainer for us to go with them. Donatelli’s and Matt from Matt’s Photobooth Creations, were absolute joys to work with and succeeded in customer service and sincerity. Last, the space is simply gorgeous, so unique and well functioning. Our guests still bring up our wedding to date. We love that we can go back to the bar or brewery to celebrate our anniversary, or reminisce any time we’d like. Thank you Kristin, Terry and everyone for literally, the best day we could’ve asked for! With Love, John & Stephanie Poferl

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Laura R

The venue was beautiful and had more than you could imagine. The owner was great and walked my husband and I through the place talking about what he built. The only issue we ran into was the limitations of what you can do. Much of the items in a wedding need to be by an approved... Read More vendor, so make sure your ok with that in a venue. Overall we had no hiccups the day of and had so many compliments. Many thought Amy, our day of planner from the venue, was on it. Guests loved that she made sure everyone was informed of what was going on and how much time until the next main event. If you bring in your own decor, make sure to leave time to setup/tear down. That comes out of your time. Also chair covers are a must as the ones they provide are too dark, unless your using dark colors for a wedding.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kirsten H

Kellermans was truly an exceptional wedding venue. There are so many things that my husband and I appreciated and enjoyed about this beautiful, vintage event center. 1. Kristin is an exceptional wedding planner. She was on top of every detail! She made us feel like she was... Read More part of our family, she was THAT good. 2. The center itself is stunning. The different places for guests to linger included the craft brewery downstairs, the garden area outside the center, the Alchemist bar, the gorgeous patio on the second floor, the cool old bar where guests could enjoy each other while the reception area was being set, and the main area where the wedding and reception took place was filled with old charm and incredible craftsmanship by the owner. Every single guest who talked to us said they were simply wowed by this wedding venue. (and we have all been to many weddings...) 3. Our new daughter-in-law felt like she could stop by and talk to Kristin prior to the wedding and Kristin was simply "all over everything." I think we have a new family member and her name is Kristin! 4. The dance floor had great space. 5. While the wedding party was having photos many of our guests said they loved having choices of various places to get a beverage and enjoy the center prior to the reception. 6. We just got some photos back last night and this place photographs like nothing else! The garden was a beautiful backdrop for photos and the photographer, Becky, utilized every single area! We are truly speechless about how this place set up the bride and groom and wedding party for photos. Simply stunning. 7. The bridal room was so vintage and cool...it was this secret place for the girls to get ready and it had a bathroom, great lighting and mirrors. 8. The groomsmen had a hard time coming out of their cool room for getting ready. It came complete with fur pelts, a pool table and unbelievable antiques that furnished the spot. My husband and I were thrilled with every detail of the our experience with Kellermans. We would highly recommend this spot for any bride and groom looking for a unique and vintage old-world charm.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Char D

My husband and I are BEYOND thrilled with our experience at Kellerman's. We first fell in love with Kellerman's for their decor. Terry, the owner has instilled an elegance to the venue that you cannot find elsewhere. The light fixtures, bride's room, the newly redone groom's... Read More room, the patio lights, courtyard and seating area create a charmed space that requires little decorating. Next we fell in love with their staff! Kristin especially!! We got to know her and her highly organized, efficient, timely work ethic coupled with her friendly, warm and outgoing personality. She became one of our family! She knew our family member's names! Our day was beyond our expectations thanks to the staff at Kellerman's. They gave us a gift of our wedding dream- something that you can't put a price on. But speaking of price, theirs is reasonable! The event center is beautiful- but Kristin and Terry give you your relaxed, happy, amazing day!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Stacy E

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Kellerman's Event Center for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had compliments the entire night from our guests about how great and beautiful the venue was and wondering how we found it. Kristin was great to work with as our... Read More coordinator and was very responsive to every question that we had along the way. Just some of the aspects that attracted us were the adorable downtown White Bear location, the garden next the building which was a good setting for pictures, and the rooftop patio. We were looking for a rustic/antique setting and we knew right when we saw it that it was the place for us. The atmosphere including the open ceiling with cafe lighting, exposed brick walls, and antique touches make for a venue that requires very little extra decorating which we loved! Being a same sex couple we wanted to make sure that whoever we worked with with planning our special day was open and supportive and we found that in Kellerman's all around! We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Rick N

Kristin is great. Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a venue that included their dog, Jack. Kellerman's was everything, reasonable priced, with great ambiance. Thanks for a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Seth P

Love, Love, Loved Kellerman's venue. Its a gorgeous place to get married. It has so much character inside and out. If you are looking for a unique place to get married this is the place! Their bridal suite is amazing and we had the best experience getting ready :) There are so... Read More many beautiful places to take pictures- especially in the summer in the garden. We worked with Kristin and she was wonderful to work with. She made everything less stressful and really helped take care of things and make sure things got done right. We had Kanes as our caterer and they were great! The food tasted great and at a reasonable price. The venue also has a great selection when it comes to drinking ;) There is a brewery down under Kellermans and the alchemist is also connected, plus Kellermans has there own bar so you wont be running short of alcohol! I would highly recommend checking Kellermans out you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kailey S

This place is truly amazing. We have not stopped receiving compliments on our venue of choice for our wedding last month! Not only is this location absolutely beautiful (both location in town and decorations inside), but the staff is so wonderful and so incredibly helpful! It is... Read More so obvious that they really care about this venue being the best it can be, the inside and the grounds are so well kept and gorgeous. They made our day go by so smoothly and were willing to work with us on every question we had. They are very easy to get a hold of and are there to help with any sort of thing, big or small. This venue was the perfect choice for our wedding, and we are so grateful for everyone that works here! Thank you Kellerman's Event Center, you made our day absolutely PERFECT!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Jackie M

Kristin and Kellermans helped make our wedding the best. Day. Ever. Kristin was amazing and so supportive and incredibly helpful and very organized! She went above and beyond to answer my questions and the day of really took the load off of me and my family so we could all... Read More enjoy the day. Cats enough great things… The venue is gorgeous and unique, so many photo opportunity is with everything they have inside the venue and in the alley on the outside. Gorgeous, amazing, incredible and affordable-we got way more than we ever expected . I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Matt K

We decided to choose Kellerman's Event Center immediately after entering the beautiful building and talking with Kristin. Wedding planning was never stressful for us because this venue and Kristin help you take care of every detail! They are very professional and you just feel... Read More like you are in the best hands. We really did not want the feel of "hotel ballroom" for our wedding- it was such a warm and cozy environment, especially for a January wedding! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even hired Kristin to set up and take down our decor- made for a truly truly amazing and stress free experience. You do NOT have to be stressed on your wedding day! We only wish we had more time on our day to just walk around and completely soak up the beauty of this place and all of our family and friends there. And Kristin- people she is a game changer! During the reception she kept everything going smoothly and truly make us feel so special. Additionally, Kellerman's has an awesome list of preferred vendors which we went through for catering, DJ, and florist. Loved them. They had all worked together before so we had no worries that everything would work out perfectly. Seriously, our day could not have been more perfect. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Annie (Anderson) T

Um, did we just throw the Wedding of the Year!? AMBIANCE. CHARM. PERFECTION...THIS. We wanted to throw A ONE-OF-A-KIND-NEVER-TO-FORGET CELEBRATION for ourselves & our people. And I mean, I knew Kellerman's was special. But, wow. My first impression of Kellerman's was early... Read More summer 2016 while strolling through downtown White Bear Lake. I wasn't intentionally 'looking' for a wedding venue then but as we pass in front my mother says, "Annie. Have you ever been in here? No? Come on, let's just take a peek. It's really cool." In hindsight I realize it must be a common occurrence for Kristin and Lorah (your future event coordinators) to see such facial expressions at the top of the stairwell like the one I was wearing that day - as if I was delighting in some yummy takeout on my couch when suddenly the ceiling opens up, angels sing, and glorious fireworks go off overhead. Kellerman’s evokes some Once Upon a Dream-Disney Princess-Game of Thrones meets Downton Abbey- NOSTALGIA. I was looking no further. I said, "This." It still gives me tickley butterflies inside when I recall entering Kellerman's on our wedding day! And our guests...I saw that same look of wonder and awe (and “this is gonna be a good night!”) on their faces during our social hour. This place is auto-awesome so I knew they’d enjoy themselves - but the reaction has been far more than that! Our wedding was on Friday, Dec. 30, 2016. I'm telling you...DAILY we get messages - emails, texts, FB messages, even cards in the mail! - from guests far and wide who joined us at our Kellerman's wedding who are like, "I just have have to tell you - that was THE BEST wedding I think I've ever been to." They say how the marriage and food and celebration was amazing, but go on and on about the one-of-a-kind look and feel of the hall - from to the gorgeous bordering alley, to the restrooms, the windows, the walls, the built-in vibe, and the staff they met while there. It's been just one week since and I could already name 7 people who’ve said they’d “definitely have or would’ve had” their wedding at Kellerman’s Event Center. Lorah, Kristin, and Terry Kellerman (he was there helping too!) - Thank You. I just cannot say enough about your hospitality and planning help. You took our ideas, our budget, and some special circumstances and you made it happen - we know you you went above and beyond. I just can’t say enough how grateful we all are. I should mention that we hosted both the ceremony and reception there. If you want to create a great vibe for your guests, try having a social hour first in this beautiful place with music in background! We played a 1hr Downton Abbey Suite. It was a hit! Make it unforgettable! Kellerman’s has got to be on the top of your venue hunt list. You probably won't go anywhere else! It's a very special place with remarkable event coordinators all in one. I cannot recommend it enough.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alicia I

The moment we walked into Kellerman's event center we made up our minds. The historic building is absolutely stunning down to every detail. The space is so unique with so much personality and so much to offer. Everyone we worked with from the moment we first inquired, was... Read More extremely professional, offering prompt responses and plenty of information. We loved sitting down with Lorah to map out our needs. Kristin, the event coordinator made everything flow so perfectly, we spent our reception without a worry in the world. One of my favorite features of Kellermans, was the vendor list they provided. Local vendors they work with frequently, who they know professionally and trust to do an amazing job. I can assure you the day was nothing short of amazing from start to finish. From the caterer, the photographer, the dance, the drinks, everything was handled with such great care and detail, we could not have found a better location to celebrate our wedding day. To top it off, we are still getting compliments from family members and friends for the incredible time they had with us! Highly, HIGHLY recommend Kellerman's. Be sure to stop into the Alchemist, their cocktail lounge, for a delicious beverage while you are there!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany H

We had such a wonderful experience with Kellerman's Event Center! The location in downtown White Bear Lake is beautiful with it's main street views and proximity to the lake for photos. Kellerman's is wonderfully unique inside but is also not over priced which is exactly what we... Read More were looking for. We booked the venue in August of 2015 and our wedding was in October of 2016. We had both the ceremony and reception there. Some of the older reviews have outdated information as they've made changes since they first started holding weddings. The lights hanging from the ceiling are included in the rental price. They don't allow drinks on the dance floor but I actually really liked this. It was wonderful to dance without my shoes on and keep my dress from dragging through spilled liquid. And they were very nice about it. I didn't hear any negative comments from our guests about this. Kristin is AMAZING. I can't describe how impressed with and thankful for her we are. She made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly. She got us set up with how much we needed at the bar and making sure that ran well. She was there from the beginning of the day setting up all of the decorations to the very end of the night getting all of our decorations and items loaded into boxes and ready to go. She made sure all of our vendors (flowers, DJ, bakery, minister, caterer) and wedding party knew where to go and made sure everything ran on schedule. Whenever any of our favors were out, she would replace them. Whenever we ran out of donuts (instead of cake), she refilled them. A little girl at our ceremony accidently kicked over and broke a mason jar in the middle of our ceremony. Kristin was there waiting until the right moment when music was playing to sweep up the mess so the noise wasn't as noticeable and no one got injured walking back down the aisle. I sent a number of questions to her via e-mail during the few weeks prior to the wedding and she was so great at answering all of them. We didn't worry about a thing the day of or during the ceremony rehearsal and that was priceless. And she was so nice and personable! We loved working with her and can't say enough nice things about her and her work! The unique setting of Kellerman's is so impressive. Our guests loved the location. The antique items that have been restored are beautiful and fun. And the "store fronts" in the reception hall are so fun and unique! The men's bathroom in the reception hall is awesome. Kellerman's gave us a list of preferred vendors when we first booked Kellerman's. We went with a caterer, DJ and hotels from their list and were so pleased with all. They list which hotels have shuttles available to and from Kellerman's which we used and they worked so well. I very highly recommend Kellerman's Event Center for your wedding reception, ceremony or both. It was beautiful and we had the best day there. We'll forever have fond memories of this venue.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Anna S

After my husband I toured Kellerman's over a year ago, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else for a reception site. It is absolutely beautiful and the steampunk environment is so fun and different! Every time we met to plan, we fell in love with the space a little bit... Read More more. Kristin is amazing at what she does and made our planning process and wedding day go off without a hitch! We had such a great time and all of her help and attention to detail was invaluable. You can tell she really loves her job! We received several compliments and couldn't have pictured our day anywhere else! We would recommend Kellerman's to anyone - you won't regret it!

Meet The Events Director

Kristin Cranmer

Kristin brings over 25 years of experience in the hospitality business to Kellerman’s Event Center. Kristin’s vast knowledge and diverse experience with wedding coordination, corporate event planning and galas for various charities is an asset that gives our clients many benefits throughout the event planning process. Kristin managed a catering company with 10+ venues and planned events with over 1,000 guests, she knows what it takes to make your event memorable. Kristin is most passionate about the client and guests overall experience from the moment they book their event to lights out at