20% Discount on Open Friday 2017 Rentals

Stunning archways, high ceilings, wood floors, windows with views overlooking the charming, historic city of White Bear Lake. You’ll have access to our beautifully landscaped courtyard, reflecting an old-world, European bistro - similar to the French Quarters of New Orleans. 360 tour on website!

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Downtown Historic White Bear Lake, White Bear Lake, MN (612) 701-0169

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 annette e

I cannot say enough great things about this place. All of their staff are so nice and accommodating. We fell in love with this Venus right a way. Kristin the wedding coordinator for Kellermans is absolutely amazing! She was on top of everything from beginning to end. She was so... Read More helpful, and did so much for us we couldn't thank her enough. I highly reccomended this place for your dream wedding!

2016-05-26T01:48:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful and complimentary review. We are thrilled we played a vital role in your special day and that your expectations were exceeded. We look forward to seeing you on your anniversary every year for your complimentary beverage in the Alchemist. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Corrina J

This venue is stunning! We held my daughters wedding ceremony and reception here and had guest complimenting us all night on how amazing it was. Pictures don't do it justice, you have to experience it in person. I really can't put into words what a magical day it was and I... Read More can't imagine having the wedding anywhere else but here. The Kellerman's and Kristin (event coordinator) are awesome to work with!! They handled every detail to perfection and were very accommodating with our many requests. We couldn't be more happy overall. It was perfect!

2016-05-26T01:48:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Tracy C

We just had our wedding at Kellerman’s last weekend and it’s safe to say it was beyond perfect. Kristin was our main go-to as our wedding coordinator and she made the experience flawless. Even the photographer and DJ commented on how organized and thorough she was and how she... Read More made their jobs easy. She helped us be as prepared and organized as we could be to allow for a smooth, STRESS FREE day! Truly, the only thing that went wrong was the groom’s button popping off of his jacket (which Kristin quickly fixed). The venue speaks for itself; it is so gorgeous, and this was the first thing most of my guests said. It is whimsical and beautifully maintained. The ceiling, the garden, the craftsmanship… not to mention the awesome men’s bathroom (this might sound weird but check it out!), vintage-style bridal suite and new rooftop patio! To top it off, the amount of décor we needed to bring was minimal as the room is beautiful even when empty. I would recommend Kellerman’s Event Center a thousand times over!

2016-05-26T01:49:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kirsten H

Kellermans was truly an exceptional wedding venue. There are so many things that my husband and I appreciated and enjoyed about this beautiful, vintage event center. 1. Kristin is an exceptional wedding planner. She was on top of every detail! She made us feel like she was... Read More part of our family, she was THAT good. 2. The center itself is stunning. The different places for guests to linger included the craft brewery downstairs, the garden area outside the center, the Alchemist bar, the gorgeous patio on the second floor, the cool old bar where guests could enjoy each other while the reception area was being set, and the main area where the wedding and reception took place was filled with old charm and incredible craftsmanship by the owner. Every single guest who talked to us said they were simply wowed by this wedding venue. (and we have all been to many weddings...) 3. Our new daughter-in-law felt like she could stop by and talk to Kristin prior to the wedding and Kristin was simply "all over everything." I think we have a new family member and her name is Kristin! 4. The dance floor had great space. 5. While the wedding party was having photos many of our guests said they loved having choices of various places to get a beverage and enjoy the center prior to the reception. 6. We just got some photos back last night and this place photographs like nothing else! The garden was a beautiful backdrop for photos and the photographer, Becky, utilized every single area! We are truly speechless about how this place set up the bride and groom and wedding party for photos. Simply stunning. 7. The bridal room was so vintage and cool...it was this secret place for the girls to get ready and it had a bathroom, great lighting and mirrors. 8. The groomsmen had a hard time coming out of their cool room for getting ready. It came complete with fur pelts, a pool table and unbelievable antiques that furnished the spot. My husband and I were thrilled with every detail of the our experience with Kellermans. We would highly recommend this spot for any bride and groom looking for a unique and vintage old-world charm.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Char D

My husband and I are BEYOND thrilled with our experience at Kellerman's. We first fell in love with Kellerman's for their decor. Terry, the owner has instilled an elegance to the venue that you cannot find elsewhere. The light fixtures, bride's room, the newly redone groom's... Read More room, the patio lights, courtyard and seating area create a charmed space that requires little decorating. Next we fell in love with their staff! Kristin especially!! We got to know her and her highly organized, efficient, timely work ethic coupled with her friendly, warm and outgoing personality. She became one of our family! She knew our family member's names! Our day was beyond our expectations thanks to the staff at Kellerman's. They gave us a gift of our wedding dream- something that you can't put a price on. But speaking of price, theirs is reasonable! The event center is beautiful- but Kristin and Terry give you your relaxed, happy, amazing day!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Stacy E

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Kellerman's Event Center for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had compliments the entire night from our guests about how great and beautiful the venue was and wondering how we found it. Kristin was great to work with as our... Read More coordinator and was very responsive to every question that we had along the way. Just some of the aspects that attracted us were the adorable downtown White Bear location, the garden next the building which was a good setting for pictures, and the rooftop patio. We were looking for a rustic/antique setting and we knew right when we saw it that it was the place for us. The atmosphere including the open ceiling with cafe lighting, exposed brick walls, and antique touches make for a venue that requires very little extra decorating which we loved! Being a same sex couple we wanted to make sure that whoever we worked with with planning our special day was open and supportive and we found that in Kellerman's all around! We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Rick N

Kristin is great. Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a venue that included their dog, Jack. Kellerman's was everything, reasonable priced, with great ambiance. Thanks for a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Seth P

Love, Love, Loved Kellerman's venue. Its a gorgeous place to get married. It has so much character inside and out. If you are looking for a unique place to get married this is the place! Their bridal suite is amazing and we had the best experience getting ready :) There are so... Read More many beautiful places to take pictures- especially in the summer in the garden. We worked with Kristin and she was wonderful to work with. She made everything less stressful and really helped take care of things and make sure things got done right. We had Kanes as our caterer and they were great! The food tasted great and at a reasonable price. The venue also has a great selection when it comes to drinking ;) There is a brewery down under Kellermans and the alchemist is also connected, plus Kellermans has there own bar so you wont be running short of alcohol! I would highly recommend checking Kellermans out you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kailey S

This place is truly amazing. We have not stopped receiving compliments on our venue of choice for our wedding last month! Not only is this location absolutely beautiful (both location in town and decorations inside), but the staff is so wonderful and so incredibly helpful! It is... Read More so obvious that they really care about this venue being the best it can be, the inside and the grounds are so well kept and gorgeous. They made our day go by so smoothly and were willing to work with us on every question we had. They are very easy to get a hold of and are there to help with any sort of thing, big or small. This venue was the perfect choice for our wedding, and we are so grateful for everyone that works here! Thank you Kellerman's Event Center, you made our day absolutely PERFECT!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Jackie M

Kristin and Kellermans helped make our wedding the best. Day. Ever. Kristin was amazing and so supportive and incredibly helpful and very organized! She went above and beyond to answer my questions and the day of really took the load off of me and my family so we could all... Read More enjoy the day. Cats enough great things… The venue is gorgeous and unique, so many photo opportunity is with everything they have inside the venue and in the alley on the outside. Gorgeous, amazing, incredible and affordable-we got way more than we ever expected . I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Matt K

We decided to choose Kellerman's Event Center immediately after entering the beautiful building and talking with Kristin. Wedding planning was never stressful for us because this venue and Kristin help you take care of every detail! They are very professional and you just feel... Read More like you are in the best hands. We really did not want the feel of "hotel ballroom" for our wedding- it was such a warm and cozy environment, especially for a January wedding! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous it was. We even hired Kristin to set up and take down our decor- made for a truly truly amazing and stress free experience. You do NOT have to be stressed on your wedding day! We only wish we had more time on our day to just walk around and completely soak up the beauty of this place and all of our family and friends there. And Kristin- people she is a game changer! During the reception she kept everything going smoothly and truly make us feel so special. Additionally, Kellerman's has an awesome list of preferred vendors which we went through for catering, DJ, and florist. Loved them. They had all worked together before so we had no worries that everything would work out perfectly. Seriously, our day could not have been more perfect. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Annie (Anderson) T

Um, did we just throw the Wedding of the Year!? AMBIANCE. CHARM. PERFECTION...THIS. We wanted to throw A ONE-OF-A-KIND-NEVER-TO-FORGET CELEBRATION for ourselves & our people. And I mean, I knew Kellerman's was special. But, wow. My first impression of Kellerman's was early... Read More summer 2016 while strolling through downtown White Bear Lake. I wasn't intentionally 'looking' for a wedding venue then but as we pass in front my mother says, "Annie. Have you ever been in here? No? Come on, let's just take a peek. It's really cool." In hindsight I realize it must be a common occurrence for Kristin and Lorah (your future event coordinators) to see such facial expressions at the top of the stairwell like the one I was wearing that day - as if I was delighting in some yummy takeout on my couch when suddenly the ceiling opens up, angels sing, and glorious fireworks go off overhead. Kellerman’s evokes some Once Upon a Dream-Disney Princess-Game of Thrones meets Downton Abbey- NOSTALGIA. I was looking no further. I said, "This." It still gives me tickley butterflies inside when I recall entering Kellerman's on our wedding day! And our guests...I saw that same look of wonder and awe (and “this is gonna be a good night!”) on their faces during our social hour. This place is auto-awesome so I knew they’d enjoy themselves - but the reaction has been far more than that! Our wedding was on Friday, Dec. 30, 2016. I'm telling you...DAILY we get messages - emails, texts, FB messages, even cards in the mail! - from guests far and wide who joined us at our Kellerman's wedding who are like, "I just have have to tell you - that was THE BEST wedding I think I've ever been to." They say how the marriage and food and celebration was amazing, but go on and on about the one-of-a-kind look and feel of the hall - from to the gorgeous bordering alley, to the restrooms, the windows, the walls, the built-in vibe, and the staff they met while there. It's been just one week since and I could already name 7 people who’ve said they’d “definitely have or would’ve had” their wedding at Kellerman’s Event Center. Lorah, Kristin, and Terry Kellerman (he was there helping too!) - Thank You. I just cannot say enough about your hospitality and planning help. You took our ideas, our budget, and some special circumstances and you made it happen - we know you you went above and beyond. I just can’t say enough how grateful we all are. I should mention that we hosted both the ceremony and reception there. If you want to create a great vibe for your guests, try having a social hour first in this beautiful place with music in background! We played a 1hr Downton Abbey Suite. It was a hit! Make it unforgettable! Kellerman’s has got to be on the top of your venue hunt list. You probably won't go anywhere else! It's a very special place with remarkable event coordinators all in one. I cannot recommend it enough.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Alicia I

The moment we walked into Kellerman's event center we made up our minds. The historic building is absolutely stunning down to every detail. The space is so unique with so much personality and so much to offer. Everyone we worked with from the moment we first inquired, was... Read More extremely professional, offering prompt responses and plenty of information. We loved sitting down with Lorah to map out our needs. Kristin, the event coordinator made everything flow so perfectly, we spent our reception without a worry in the world. One of my favorite features of Kellermans, was the vendor list they provided. Local vendors they work with frequently, who they know professionally and trust to do an amazing job. I can assure you the day was nothing short of amazing from start to finish. From the caterer, the photographer, the dance, the drinks, everything was handled with such great care and detail, we could not have found a better location to celebrate our wedding day. To top it off, we are still getting compliments from family members and friends for the incredible time they had with us! Highly, HIGHLY recommend Kellerman's. Be sure to stop into the Alchemist, their cocktail lounge, for a delicious beverage while you are there!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany H

We had such a wonderful experience with Kellerman's Event Center! The location in downtown White Bear Lake is beautiful with it's main street views and proximity to the lake for photos. Kellerman's is wonderfully unique inside but is also not over priced which is exactly what we... Read More were looking for. We booked the venue in August of 2015 and our wedding was in October of 2016. We had both the ceremony and reception there. Some of the older reviews have outdated information as they've made changes since they first started holding weddings. The lights hanging from the ceiling are included in the rental price. They don't allow drinks on the dance floor but I actually really liked this. It was wonderful to dance without my shoes on and keep my dress from dragging through spilled liquid. And they were very nice about it. I didn't hear any negative comments from our guests about this. Kristin is AMAZING. I can't describe how impressed with and thankful for her we are. She made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly. She got us set up with how much we needed at the bar and making sure that ran well. She was there from the beginning of the day setting up all of the decorations to the very end of the night getting all of our decorations and items loaded into boxes and ready to go. She made sure all of our vendors (flowers, DJ, bakery, minister, caterer) and wedding party knew where to go and made sure everything ran on schedule. Whenever any of our favors were out, she would replace them. Whenever we ran out of donuts (instead of cake), she refilled them. A little girl at our ceremony accidently kicked over and broke a mason jar in the middle of our ceremony. Kristin was there waiting until the right moment when music was playing to sweep up the mess so the noise wasn't as noticeable and no one got injured walking back down the aisle. I sent a number of questions to her via e-mail during the few weeks prior to the wedding and she was so great at answering all of them. We didn't worry about a thing the day of or during the ceremony rehearsal and that was priceless. And she was so nice and personable! We loved working with her and can't say enough nice things about her and her work! The unique setting of Kellerman's is so impressive. Our guests loved the location. The antique items that have been restored are beautiful and fun. And the "store fronts" in the reception hall are so fun and unique! The men's bathroom in the reception hall is awesome. Kellerman's gave us a list of preferred vendors when we first booked Kellerman's. We went with a caterer, DJ and hotels from their list and were so pleased with all. They list which hotels have shuttles available to and from Kellerman's which we used and they worked so well. I very highly recommend Kellerman's Event Center for your wedding reception, ceremony or both. It was beautiful and we had the best day there. We'll forever have fond memories of this venue.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Anna S

After my husband I toured Kellerman's over a year ago, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else for a reception site. It is absolutely beautiful and the steampunk environment is so fun and different! Every time we met to plan, we fell in love with the space a little bit... Read More more. Kristin is amazing at what she does and made our planning process and wedding day go off without a hitch! We had such a great time and all of her help and attention to detail was invaluable. You can tell she really loves her job! We received several compliments and couldn't have pictured our day anywhere else! We would recommend Kellerman's to anyone - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David J

We found Kellerman's event center online. The pictures were gorgeous and when we went there it was every bit as beautiful as we could have ever imagined. The venue itself has a very steampunk feel to it. Something set back in a time far away. For instance the men's bathroom... Read More had working pressure gauges attached to the sink. The gentleman in charge of its decor had actually made a lot of the things that beautifully decorate the walls. After we had our initial walk through it was very clear that we needed to get married here. The style was very unique, the ceiling beautiful and the garden that is right along the building would all provide some incredible photo opportunities for us on our special day. We met with Kristin Corrigan, and she acted as our wedding coordinator. She however went above and beyond our expectations. She probably does this same thing for every couple that she meets but she made it feel like we were her only concern whenever we had any questions or concerns leading up to the wedding. She was our own personal advocate and fought with vendors to get what we needed. (thankfully only one vendor was being a bit troublesome). We live 4 hours from Kellerman's and without her hard work I don't know how we would have been able to be as organized as we were. To those reading this you are looking for thoughts about kellermans. The event center is located above a brew-pub where you can get a custom keg of beer for your wedding. They do the full bar service at the wedding and will have any special alcohol available you would like for your wedding. The venue itself has microphones so that the ceremony could be heard even by grandma in the way back. The lighting is SO beautiful when it gets dark with the high wooden beam ceiling and the lights across it. Our DJ was a family member who compiled a music video collection and we streamed the music and the videos to a projector near the dance floor. During dinner we utilized this same projector to show a slideshow of my wife and I as we grew up. We also used their audio plug-ins to attach a keyboard to so that during the ceremony my wifes mother could play the piano as we walked the aisle. Kellerman's was so understanding. We came in early during the working week to test all of our equipment before the day so that w e were at ease going forward. We knew that absolutely everything would work as expected. We called the DAY before and they even found a way to change the layout of the reception to add another table for us just to make sure we had enough seating. ANY concern we had Kristin knew the answer for... and if she didnt.... she knew how to find the answer and promptly get back to us. On our day Kristin was directing traffic as needed and helped to change the entire layout of the venue over for the reception. (Have I mentioned how much we appreciate her yet). She provided instructions to the guests before dinner and was a constant presence in the background if we needed anything The big day finally came and everything went as perfectly as I could have ever imagined. I have thought back on this and I don't think I would have changed a single thing. I was so happy and it was such a wonderful day for me and my wife. We loved every minute of it. To anyone possibly considering having their wedding or reception at Kellerman's Event Center. DO IT! We know there is not a better place to celebrate two people coming together (at least not for us).

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Cassie W

We had both our ceremony and reception at Kellerman's and could not be happier with the way it turned out. Kristin was our planner and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. She was always quick to address my concerns and patient with my never... Read More ending questions. Her kindness and attention to detail was priceless for this stressed bride! I recieived endless compliments about how unique the space is - and it really is. Terry the owner truly puts thought and detail into every inch of Kellerman's. We were so excited to have the patio finished in time for our wedding too, it really adds some extra space for cocktail hour. If you are considering Kellerman's I would definitely recommend going for a tour to at least experience how beautiful the space is because no pictures do it justice.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Shawni B

We immediately fell in love with the Steampunk meets Harry Potter style of Kellerman's, it was magical and allowed for a beautiful wedding without needing to add too much to the decor. Kristin was very personable and friendly from the beginning and we truly enjoyed working... Read More with her: she would answer all our questions promptly and helped us design the evening the way we envisioned it. On a down note, the first woman we worked with was not as helpful or friendly, so we were very relieved to be working with Kristin for the rest of our journey after the initial booking. Be aware that the bridal suite is not included in the booking fee if you only hold the reception at Kellerman's and of the extra cost to use the arbor which we feel should be included in the package. There were a few snafu's with their preferred caterers and during the cake cutting but what wedding doesn't have something unexpected. Overall it was a great event center that allowed for an epic reception and the Alchemist bar added for an extra unique experience. We would recommend Kellerman's to others that want that magical vibe. It truly is a unique and special venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie H

Choosing Kellerman's Event Center for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made. One thing that stood out about Kellerman's, is how they had a clear cut pricing structure. So many venues try to trick you with hidden fees, or make you do ton's of work in order... Read More to keep the cost low, but Kellerman's not only had a very reasonable price, but they handled SO much of the process. Kristin helped us through the entire process, and was honestly a God send. She helped me envision my dream day and put it into action by not only helping me plan, but also maintaining structure during the rehearsal and wedding itself. Our night was more beautiful than either of us imagined, as my husband joked at our wedding, "If we were getting married again (not happening) we would go with Kellerman's again!"

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alexa K

This was an amazing venue and an incredible experience. We have received so many positive comments from our guests about not only Kellerman's, but the the Alchemist and Big Wood Brewery located on site. They worked through every detail of our wedding day to ensure there were no... Read More surprises or missed moments. I am so thankful we were able to be married and have our reception at this wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Julie R

Kellerman's has it all . . . from the unique, gorgeous building to the helpful staff, I would not have changed one thing. We held our daughters wedding and reception here and have had our guests still complementing us one month later! Kristin and Lorah were on top of every... Read More detail and I could relax knowing that everything was taken care of. Huge complement to both of our bartenders as they were friendly and quick. The bar "line" was never an issue. I would highly recommend Kellerman's to the couple who wants a magical evening, and to the mother-of-the-bride who wants to actually enjoy the wedding and the reception!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily L

Kellerman's Event Center was everything we wanted, and more! The staff was amazing to work with from the initial tour through clean up after the reception. Everyone is easy going, hospitable, courteous, and have great balance of professional & friendly demeanor. Terry & Kristin... Read More were accommodating to our schedules and needs; from 1 day early delivery of decorations, to setting up the table centers for us. They took so much stress off our shoulders so we were able to be 110% present throughout our big day and enjoy it until the party ended. The event center itself is super eclectic/steampunk/vintage which was a huge plus as we did not need to spend as much time/energy/money on decorations. Terry has a phenomenal style and an eye for design. Kristin's attention to detail and organizational skills are to be envied by everyone she meets. She made us think about details we otherwise would have never considered. She was always available for a phone call to answer any questions we had up until the final hour. Thank you all Kellerman's staff for making our special day better than we could have imagined!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Heather T

We had our wedding at Kellerman's on 09/10/2016 and it was more beautiful than we every imagined. We have had so many compliments on our venue and how unique it is. There are so many amazing details throughout the entire venue. Kristin was our event coordinator and she is... Read More absolutely amazing! From the first time we met her through our wedding day, she was so easy to work with and on top of every detail of our wedding. We had so many people compliment how accommodating and nice she is and we are so happy she was there to help us with everything. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Caitlyn S

Our big day in August at Kellerman’s Event Center was nothing short of spectacular. The venue was everything for which we had hoped—a beautiful garden, a lovely main room for dinner and dancing, plenty of quiet spaces for chatting, and a nice patio balcony. The interior with its... Read More exposed brick, beautiful hardwood floors, old electric light bulbs, and European storefront facades complemented our Mediterranean-themed wedding perfectly. Our guests raved about every minute detail. Kristin (the event coordinator) and Terry (the owner and craftsman) were very helpful and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. They welcomed us in countless times before the event so we could visualize the décor and make sure all of our decorations fit the venue. Kristin kept us up-to-date with deadlines and made it easy to plan a wedding from afar. (Although I am originally from the White Bear Lake area, my husband and I now live in Illinois.) She went above and beyond during the reception, taking care of every little detail so we and our families could sit back and enjoy it. They are truly wonderful people with whom to work, and we cannot thank them enough. Be sure to check out this extraordinary place. You will fall in love with it just as we did.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Elizabeth N

My husband and I got married July 23, 2016 at Kellerman's. It's almost impossible to put in to words how amazing our day was and we owe a large Thank You to Kellerman's for that. The wedding coordinator, Kristin, is awesome and makes everything so very easy. She took care of... Read More everything and made us feel like there was nothing to worry about. The ambiance of the space in Kellerman's is amazing and fit our chic vintage theme perfectly. The Kellerman's have really done a wonderful job restoring and creating a wonderful atmosphere. Almost every one of our guests commented to us, and some are still commenting to us how amazingly beautiful the space is at Kellerman's and how much they loved our wedding. We had a chance to take some beautiful photos in the flower garden outside as well. Overall we cannot say enough about how awesome this space is and are so happy we chose it for our special day!

Meet The Events Director

Kristin Corrigan

Kristin brings over 25 years of experience in the hospitality business to Kellerman’s Event Center. Kristin’s vast knowledge and diverse experience with wedding coordination, corporate event planning and galas for various charities is an asset that gives our clients many benefits throughout the event planning process. Kristin managed a catering company with 10+ venues and planned events with over 1,000 guests, she knows what it takes to make your event memorable. Kristin is most passionate about the client and guests overall experience from the moment they book their event to lights out at