Fashion, Love and Pure Elegance

L’Fay Bridal would like to congratulate you on your engagement! We know that for every bride there is the perfect wedding gown and L’Fay Bridal offers the opportunity for you to discover yours. Every head will turn as you walk down the aisle.

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

9A Roosevelt Avenue, Chatham, NJ (973) 556-4699

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kate D

I had a fantastic experience at L'Fay! They were super helpful, not pushy, and respectful of my opinions and price. They have a wonderful selection, I wish I had a harder time finding a dress because I wanted to try them all on! After finding my gown, I received a lovely... Read More thank you note from the salon wishing me well, it was a sweet touch that really sticks with me months after purchasing the gown. I'm excited to return to them for alterations!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Carmela C

I loved this store! The customer service was great and they had a pretty large selection!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kristin R

The wedding dress to me was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. I visited many bridal salons searching for the perfect dress and I found it here at L'Fay. Patti was amazing to work with. I love the attention they give to each bride. The day I said yes to the dress... Read More she brought out champagne and we celebrated. She really helped me accessorize and put my whole bridal look together including my veil and a custom hair piece. I got so many compliments the day of the wedding and my dress photographed amazing in my pictures. I absolutely felt like Cinderella on my wedding day and I can't thank Patti and her team enough. I highly recommend L'Fay for finding the wedding dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Michele B

My experience at L'Fay was superb! After visiting a number of other bridal salons and feeling either rushed or treated like just another average bride, I made an appointment with Patti at L'Fay. They do not overbook so I truly felt I was getting the attention I deserved. Patti... Read More helped me find the most perfect wedding dress and called me the moment it came in. My fittings were carefree and they did a fabulous job making sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend L'Fay Bridal, but especially making an appointment with Patti.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 caroline & dominik s

L'fay Bridal is simply the best. They were the first place I went to and I was sold. Finding your wedding dress is one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning but they are so patient and accommodating. They never make you feel rushed and the small/intimate setting makes... Read More the experience that much more special. I worked with Patty, who is one of the most sincere, funny, and kindest women I have ever met. She gives you her honest opinion and really puts you at ease. Peggy, who did my alterations, did a phenomenal job and really listened to what I wanted and made all the changes in a timely manner. I cannot thank them enough for making my day that much more special!!! Caroline xoxo

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erica Z

Fantastic experience with Patti at L'fay Bridal. The dress selection stayed within my budget and in fact, I found the perfect dress in my first visit, dress #5. I found a style I liked, but not the material. Patti immediately went to the back and came out with a new gown that... Read More hadn't been tried on yet. It was perfect. For my two fittings, I was getting my hair done first. My hair trials took significantly longer than expected and Patti made the accommodations for my nearly hour late arrival. She was great, the whole experience was wonderful.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Christine C

Loved my experience at L'fay in Chatham. Upon arrival to our first appointment, we were greeted with champagne by Patti as we explored their unique collection of wedding dresses from high end designers. Gloria designated a significant amount of time and attention to detail in... Read More order to tailor my dress to perfection. She put me at ease and assured me that the dress would be comfortable on my wedding day. Jeanie designed a custom veil with a detailed lace trim which complemented my dress. Beyond great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Loren M

I purchased my wedding gown and veil from L'Fay Bridal and the process from start to finish was absolutely fabulous! Patty helped me pinpoint exactly what I was looking for in terms of style and fit and was extremely responsive to any questions I had. The collection of dresses... Read More was stunning. When my dress arrived the multiple fittings went smoothly. The seamstress is a goodness! Extremely knowledgable and professional. She made my veil from scratch and fit my dress to my body perfectly. I highly recommend using LFay they really treated me like the bride to be! Thank you again for the perfect wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Adelina N

Rude, rude, rude!!!! BEWARE. I went there with my friend since we're both getting married in next year. We arrived 10 minutes earlier and they wouldn't even take us in. Mind you the shop was empty.They told us go to Dunkin Donuts up the corner. We didn't pick this place so the... Read More owner can tell us to wait an extra 10 minutes. They are judgmental and rude. They assumed we couldn't afford most of the dresses. I do not appreciate agism. Just because I'm 24 doesn't mean I can't afford a $7000 dress. If you are a young bride, avoid this place at all costs.

2016-08-30T21:56:26 Response from the vendor

I’m sorry but you probably didn’t notice customers in fitting rooms. We were fully booked that day and our manager asked you to wait for your appointment in our boutique or to go and grab a coffee if you would have preferred. In addition, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Marissa C

I went to L'fay Bridal for the Berta Bridal Trunk Show, and I could not have been happier with my experience! Greeted with mimosas and friendly staff, it started off as great as it ended. They made me feel so comfortable! And, not to mention helped me in and out of multiple... Read More dresses and took a ton of photos for me. Patti made the experience so perfect, and she did not pressure me at all to make a purchase. She made me feel like she wanted me to enjoy the experience and have a good time! She offered great advice, and I ended up leaving with my dream wedding dress. I cannot thank L'fay enough for making me feel so special, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Niki Z

I loved my experience at L'Fay Bridal. Patti was fantastic! She worked with me to track down the Berta dress I was dreaming of and was so wonderful throughout the entire process. The seamstress worked wonders on me Berta gown that needed to be elongated in the torso. You would... Read More never know that she added lace to the bodysuit because of her talent. I highly recommend L'Fay Bridal to all future brides. -Niki O'Keefe

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Jacklyn C

I have had a wonderful experience with L'Fay so far! Patti has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped pick out dresses for me to try on including the one I ultimately chose. She has been kind, patient, and accommodating. I live out of state, which has made the whole... Read More wedding planning process even more stressful. Patti kindly opened the store on a holiday when I was in town, and I was able to make the final decision on choosing my dress! I would definitely recommend L'Fay to my friends!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Selime T

Of the several various stores I went to looking for a wedding gown, which included big name bridal stores, the BEST experience I've had was at L'Fay in Chatham, NJ! Patti and Jeanie were amazing to work with! They understood what I was looking for, how to add little custom... Read More pieces to my gown, and were so incredibly nice and sweet. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for an exquisite shopping experience with beautiful gowns and alterations that are unlike any other bridal store.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Selime T

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kate S

I cannot say enough good things about my experiences thus far at L'Fay in Chatham, where I have purchased the dress for my wedding. I worked with Juliana who is a tremendous consultant. She is very thoughtful, immediately understood what I was looking for, and made the... Read More appointment immediately comfortable and fun on my first visit. She also understood my budget and respected it, which was of course very appreciated, and the store had many dresses in my price range. Also worth mentioning: I really did not want strapless, and L'Fay had so many dresses for me to choose from along those lines, unlike other shops. While I was there during my first visit, it was just myself, my parents, and Juiliana in the store, which was nice. I went back a second time with my parents to bring my sister, and although Juiliana was not set to work that evening, she came in anyway for my appointment, which was incredible of her. During this second appointment, I picked my dress! Overall, she was truly and without exaggeration the perfect consultant. Go to L'Fay and be sure to ask for Juiliana! I will continue to update this review and things progress with delivery and alterations of my dress.

Haut Couture!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jaime F

Patti and the L'Fay team are one of a kind .. I recommend them to ALL of my friends! I had issues with my dress fitting and they worked with me to the end to ensure I was happy and it was perfect for me .. it came out marvelous!! #BertaBride -10.10.15 Bride & Groom :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Mariel J

LOVE L'FAY! Specifically, Julianna was an amazing salesperson. She was so personable, listened to what I wanted, and was very patient. She even let me come back later in the day so my dad could see the dresses I was considering! This shop has such a nice atmosphere and is not... Read More overwhelming at all. However, they still have a large dress selection. They truly make you feel special. I'd recommend this shop to anyone looking for a true bridal shopping experience with a warm, personable feeling!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

Went to this salon from New Jersey only to find out that every sample is a size 6! So if you're not a size 6 or below don't waste your time. My attendant was very nice though but I wish someone told me before wasting my time traveling from NJ.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Lori B

I cannot say enough good things about L'Fay. I just had the most wonderful, personalized experience. Patti in particular is just amazing. My dress was absolutely stunning. Aditionally, the seamstress was amazing. I lost a lot of weight through the months leading up to my... Read More date, so we had some work to do. Everything came perfectly. From the moment we stepped into L'Fay we were treated like gold. Patti helped me with my dress, veil, sash and hair accessories. Everything went beautifully together. Also, she was so accomodating and warm from start to finish. These past 6 months working with her have just been incredible, so accomodating and helpful. My mother and I were actually sad the last day picking up the dress because it would be our last appointment with Patti! Just an A+++ experience all around.

Beautiful gown

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jayleen G

Loved, loved, loved my gown! It was actually the first and only shop I visited because I fell in love with the selection. Although at times it was difficult contacting the shop and connecting with the seamstress for alterations, overall my shopping experience was a success.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Kelly G

I went to L'Fay on my first dress outing and walked out with my dream dress. The staff was so nice and accommodating and made you feel so comfortable! I can't wait to go back and get my dress.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Katie C

I love all the ladies that work here--so helpful and the dresses were beautiful and reasonably priced for a French boutique. This was the second store I went to and found my dress within 40 minutes. It was a floor sample, the last one, and was my size--also 66% off. One of the... Read More girls at the boutique called it Southern Bell goes to Paris. It was beautiful, classy, unique and so charming. I ended up adding lace sleeves (because my wedding was in the winter) and a champagne bow the tied long in the back. I was also able to get my veil and earrings at this store. If you like personal service and don't want to fight for attention, dresses or quality, come to Cymbeline & L'Fay Boutique!

Gives you the bride feeling

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jennyfer P

I was at my wits ends having gone to every major wedding shop in the city when I got to Cymbeline. Not only was my consultant fantastic but Renee as wel. Once I purchased the dress they made me feel so comfortable and went out of their way their way to ensure my wedding dress... Read More was everything I imagined and more. Her staff especially the seamstress was unbelievable. They are masters at their craft. My alterations and build up was both sexy and demure. Jadore them

One of a kind dresses

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Caitlin C

I never knew what my "dream" dress was...but I certainly found it. I have to say I ended up really enjoying my wedding dress shopping experience. I kept my search to smaller boutiques, who really took care of me. Cymbeline/L'Fay was the last store I went to - which came... Read More recommended by a friend's sister - at this point, I had more of an idea of what I actually wanted. The staff recommended I try on the last dress I tried on - and it turns out that was the one! My mom started crying and I just knew it was it. I didn't believe everyone that that's how it happens - but it really was that cliche. Renee helped me through every step of the way. We ended up making some pretty big changes to the dress and they definitely got the job done. There was a little bit of a language barrier with their seamstress and I had to tell her a couple times to fix things, but in the end, it all got done - the dress looked stunning - and I couldn't have dreamed of a better dress. I truly believe the whole wedding dress experience is unique for every single bride out there and not every place is a good fit for everyone. But I really enjoyed my experience with Cymbeline/L'Fay and would recommend them to all brides out there!

Mrs. Axhushi :)