Non-Stop Entertainment, Inc - Dj | Photo Booth | Decor

Brookfield, IL

Award Winning Wedding Entertainment

Non-Stop Entertainment is a "one-stop-shop" offering DJ, photo booth and lighting decor for the big day. View our pricing, videos and package details on our interactive website. From there, set up a pressure-free meeting to share your visions for the big day and learn more about creating that "spark" at your reception!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

9140 Broadway Ave., Brookfield, IL (708) 485-9335
INSTAGRAM

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Nicole K

We used this company as our DJ, Photo Booth, uplighting and monogram. They were all super professional and nice. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone loved the photo booth. We are so happy with all of their services. Ryan was a great DJ and he made my night even... Read More more special with the music.

Literally nonstop!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Meredith

Ryan kept our reception moving, and everything so smoothly. He kept the photographer in the loop so she knew when important things were happening. And he literally played music non-stop! Our guests couldn't believe that it never stopped. My husband and I spent our night exactly... Read More how we wanted - on the dancefloor with our friends and family. We never sat down the rest of the night! Thank you, Ryan! It was an awesome party.

Non-stop FUN wedding! 4/19/13

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Jill B

We are so happy we went with Ryan and Non-Stop Entertainment for our wedding DJ on 04/19/2013. We hired Ryan soon after listening to his samples online. We liked how he mixes songs together- like a mash-up type style. His mixes are different than the average wedding DJ. From... Read More the early planning stages to the event itself, he was always available for questions. He was easy to reach by phone and email. This was very important to us, since we live in GA, and the wedding and all the vendors were in the Chicago area. We met with Ryan twice, and each time he was very flexible on the meeting place. Non-stop was also very organized. There is an event planning tool on the website to plan the order of events for the night with times and what songs are played when (example: cake cutting, first dance, etc). I actually was able to use this timeline for my other vendors to keep them on track. Non-stop definitely went above and beyond to ease our stresses. As a MC, Ryan moved the night along smoothly and kept our night on track. We stressed how important it was for us to get to the "party", and he made sure that happened. The music he played was great, and he definitely listened to our requests on his "play" and "do not play" list online. I was on the dance floor all night and would not leave, because every time I tried to mingle, I would be back on the dance floor because "I love that song." We had a great time with Ryan/Non-Stop Entertainment, and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Megan C

Unforgettable DJs deserves 5 stars! I was so pleased by Non-Stop Entertainment. Since we had planned an outdoor wedding/ceremony, I was a little nervous about where we would have our DJ set up and how everything would work out. That fear faded once I met Ryan. His attention to... Read More detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. My husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning session to ensure that all details would be perfect. This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Ryan and his team. He truly is an expert in his field. Thank you Non-Stop Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Natalie C

Non-stop was great to work with. We had a few meetings in advance of our wedding. Ryan and rob were great to work with...very professional and fun to work with. Dj Rob Y made the night great. He played all the right music. Everything was smooth. Our guests were happy with the... Read More music choices as well. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Chris O

Ryan was awesome! He was professional, personable, and more than accommodating on any requests that we made for our wedding day. We used him as our DJ, announcer, and timeline coridnator. Ryan was very familiar with the William Tell reception and hotel. He was felixable and... Read More assisted us in making our night fun and kept on track. Excellent customer service throughout the planning of our wedding. Thanks Ryan!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Chris O

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Bill V

Ryan was great and very easy to work with. I highly recommend his service.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Angela C

We met with Ryan back in January for a consultation for our July wedding. Immediately, we knew he was the right choice for us for our DJ services and photo booth for our special day. He provided us with a quote instantly for the services. During the planning process, he kept in... Read More contact with us and kept us updated with reminders on what needed to be filled out. Ryan was a total professional. He arrived on time to provide the music services for our ceremony before the reception. He was easy going and able to go with the flow throughout the night. Additionally, his equipment is top of the line. The photo booth was excellent and our guests loved it. I will definitely use Ryan for any major events in the future and recommend him and his company to others looking for DJ and photo booth services!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Brianne C

We booked Non-Stop Entertainment for our wedding on 7/15/17. Our DJ was Ryan (the owner). I have nothing but great things to say about both him and the company. We booked this company for both our ceremony and reception. Every request I made was done at the exact times I... Read More indicated. They have an online client portal when you book that you can put all of your details. Their lines of communication are great. A moment was not missed. All I have to say is BOOK THIS DJ for your upcoming event. Planning a wedding is stressful enough. This place made things easier without a doubt. We even made some last minute changes even while the reception was taking place. Without hesitation, these requests were met. Don't look any further. Book Non-Stop! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017

Ryan was professional and extremely easy to work with! Of all the people we worked with, we were most happy with Ryan's service. He guided us through the whole process to make things easier when things we most hectic. He played a great selection of music and was very... Read More engaging with people to have a fun time. Our guests had made great comments that they were very happy with his service. We strongly recommend Non-Stop Entertainment for your next big event!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Renu H

Ryan provided an incredible experience. He so friendly and fun to work with. Don't hesitate to book him as soon as you know your wedding date! I'm so happy we did. Everyone was dancing the entire night and loved the Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Saran B

I rented a photo booth from them for my wedding March 3, 2017. I got very good reviews about them from my guests. They had a ton of props that made it fun. They also allowed custom template that fit into the theme of my wedding. I had a road trip theme wedding complete with... Read More par avion (snail mail) stripes. They had a template that matched this. They were amazing, the only reason I gave them 4 stars is that they were not prepared for a number of people we had. There was only one attended for the 110 people we had. We also ordered a scrapbook with a copy of the pictures. The scrapbook was a slim binder, less than 1/2 an inch and a majority of the prints weren't even secured in the book, they were handed to us with the book. There were also about 4 separate pieces of paper where people were supposed to leave the pictures and a note. This did not happen. We (my husband and myself) communicated with non-stop a few times about the number of people we had. We are in the process of switching all the prints into another album. Other than that, I would use them again.

2017-06-06T09:57:19 Response from the vendor

Hi, Saran, Thanks for your kind review, the feedback regarding the attendant (me) and the scrapbook! I'd love to address the issues you mentioned as I personally worked the photo booth for your beautiful wedding. For each of our booths, we only staff one attendant... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jen D

My fiancé and I hired Non-Stop Entertainment in September for our wedding this past weekend. Originally we had one DJ and he had unexpected plans come up so we had to switch about a month before hand. Even though that is a glitch in the system, the owner, Ryan Meeks, really... Read More took care of my fiancé and I. He offered many options to make up for the switch, and met with us to just make sure we were on the same page with our new DJ Joe. Honestly, might have been the best thing only because Joe was phenomenal! He kept the dance floor flooded all night. There did seem to be breaks or any pauses to clear people off. He fully listened and executed everything we wanted for our wedding. Joe made the night incredible and bought happy tears to my eyes by having the entire dance floor end with the a huge group hug as our last song. It was the coolest moment to end on! Thank you Joe for the most amazing attention to the guests at our wedding. You really made it flow perfectly. And thank you Ryan for making planning our wedding music easy and enjoyable. My husband and I highly recommend Non-Stop Entertainment for weddings! So worth every penny and second! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Patty T

We used Non-Stop Entertainment for the Photo Booth at our wedding on 3.11.17 and can't say enough good things about them! From our first interaction with Ryan, to working with Gina on our design, to the event itself...this team was amazing! Everyone was super nice, responsive,... Read More and very easy to work with. The Photo Booth itself was very sleek looking, and the props were awesome. We had no problems, and are very satisfied with how everything turned out. They have a wonderful group of people working for them!! I'd HIGHLY recommend using them. It doesn't get better than this!!!!!!

2017-03-29T16:28:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Patricia! Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear you and everyone enjoyed it. You have a great group of family and friends.. they were fun to work with! Congratulations once again! - Ryan

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stephanie F

I am so pleased with my experience with Non Stop Entertainment and with all the great help from Ryan and his team. Ryan was awesome! We received so many compliments about him and the music played. I will use them again if i ever need a DJ, and highly recommend Non Stop... Read More Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

We hired Ryan at Non Stop Entertainment to be our DJ and he also did our uplighting for our reception. The planning tools he provides online are very helpful and he sent us a Polish music list since our families are Polish and we needed a few song options to play. We met with... Read More him once for a face to face and then had a final phone call the week before the wedding. The lighting looked amazing and made our room pop, and we literally still have people saying they feet hurt from dancing so much. Thanks Ryan you're the best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Collin C

10/10 We had Ryan from Non-Stop DJ our wedding and we couldn't possibly be happier with our choice. He conducted our entire reception perfectly. Everything from the intros to the final song. There wasn't one song that didn't have people dancing, very good at reading what a crowd... Read More wanted to hear.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Rich F

Very happy with the service Non-Stop entertainment provided us. We met with Ryan(the owner) to discuss and plan everything. Ryan has been doing this along time and is obviously an expert. John was our DJ that day. John did a phenomenal job. Everybody danced all night! He knew... Read More the music to play to get people out there on the floor, and his skills as an emcee were very good! The photo booth was very nice! They had lots of fun props for our guest to use and the pictures were great We are very pleased with the high level of service that we received and I would highly recommend these guys for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Caroline B

We could not be happier with our experience at Non-Stop! We worked with Ryan throughout the planning process. He was very attentive and responded quickly to questions. Rob was our DJ for the wedding. He was incredibly professional and played everything we wanted. The guests... Read More loved him and spent the next week or so raving about how great the music was. Everyone was on the dance floor shaking it until the end of the night. An overall great experience.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Gretchen P

Awesome DJ!!! We had Billy D for our wedding and I could not be happier with him. He did such a good job, and really was a nice guy from start to finish. He was very accommodating, and kept our dance floor rockin. Also, the owner Ryan is a great guy and makes the entire process... Read More super easy. Really great company all around, and they are amazing at what they do! Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelly G

We had a great experience with Non-Stop Entertainment! Ryan did an amazing job, and he really helped make our wedding day perfect. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katelyn B

We could not have been happier with the services from Non Stop Entertainment. Everything from the music, to the uplighting, to the photobooth was perfect. Ryan was a fantastic dj, and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Dipa S

I just got married this past weekend and Ryan was GREAT! He is truly receptive to each and every detail you want in your special day. He is extremely laid back and makes life exponentially easier during the hectic wedding planning time. Nonstop Entertainment is accomoddating to... Read More any changes that come along throughout the planning process, always working with you. If you're looking for a DJ that can KEEP people on the dance floor- Nonstop Ent. is the way to go!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Tess J

Ryan from Non-stop entertainment was wonderful. My husband and I both lived out of state and Ryan made planning really easy. When we were in town he made sure to accommodate our schedules to meet with us. He worked well with our event coordinator and facilities people at our... Read More venue. The night of our wedding went very smoothly. Everything was well timed. He listened to our music requests and really embodied what we wanted the event to be. The music was great and he really kept the party going! All our guests had a great time dancing.

Ryan Meeks

Djing since the age of 12, I've learned what it takes to keep a dance floor rocking! Please feel free to reach out for any questions. I'm more than happy to chat, even if you DON'T go with us! Ryan Meeks -Owner - Non-Stop Entertainment, Inc