Award Winning Wedding Entertainment

Non-Stop Entertainment is a "one-stop-shop" offering DJ, photo booth and lighting decor for the big day. View our pricing, videos and package details on our interactive website. From there, set up a pressure-free meeting to share your visions for the big day and learn more about creating that "spark" at your reception!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

9140 Broadway Ave., Brookfield, IL (708) 485-9335

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Nicole K

We used this company as our DJ, Photo Booth, uplighting and monogram. They were all super professional and nice. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone loved the photo booth. We are so happy with all of their services. Ryan was a great DJ and he made my night even... Read More more special with the music.

Literally nonstop!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Meredith

Ryan kept our reception moving, and everything so smoothly. He kept the photographer in the loop so she knew when important things were happening. And he literally played music non-stop! Our guests couldn't believe that it never stopped. My husband and I spent our night exactly... Read More how we wanted - on the dancefloor with our friends and family. We never sat down the rest of the night! Thank you, Ryan! It was an awesome party.

Non-stop FUN wedding! 4/19/13

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Jill B

We are so happy we went with Ryan and Non-Stop Entertainment for our wedding DJ on 04/19/2013. We hired Ryan soon after listening to his samples online. We liked how he mixes songs together- like a mash-up type style. His mixes are different than the average wedding DJ. From... Read More the early planning stages to the event itself, he was always available for questions. He was easy to reach by phone and email. This was very important to us, since we live in GA, and the wedding and all the vendors were in the Chicago area. We met with Ryan twice, and each time he was very flexible on the meeting place. Non-stop was also very organized. There is an event planning tool on the website to plan the order of events for the night with times and what songs are played when (example: cake cutting, first dance, etc). I actually was able to use this timeline for my other vendors to keep them on track. Non-stop definitely went above and beyond to ease our stresses. As a MC, Ryan moved the night along smoothly and kept our night on track. We stressed how important it was for us to get to the "party", and he made sure that happened. The music he played was great, and he definitely listened to our requests on his "play" and "do not play" list online. I was on the dance floor all night and would not leave, because every time I tried to mingle, I would be back on the dance floor because "I love that song." We had a great time with Ryan/Non-Stop Entertainment, and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jen D

My fiancé and I hired Non-Stop Entertainment in September for our wedding this past weekend. Originally we had one DJ and he had unexpected plans come up so we had to switch about a month before hand. Even though that is a glitch in the system, the owner, Ryan Meeks, really... Read More took care of my fiancé and I. He offered many options to make up for the switch, and met with us to just make sure we were on the same page with our new DJ Joe. Honestly, might have been the best thing only because Joe was phenomenal! He kept the dance floor flooded all night. There did seem to be breaks or any pauses to clear people off. He fully listened and executed everything we wanted for our wedding. Joe made the night incredible and bought happy tears to my eyes by having the entire dance floor end with the a huge group hug as our last song. It was the coolest moment to end on! Thank you Joe for the most amazing attention to the guests at our wedding. You really made it flow perfectly. And thank you Ryan for making planning our wedding music easy and enjoyable. My husband and I highly recommend Non-Stop Entertainment for weddings! So worth every penny and second! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Patty T

We used Non-Stop Entertainment for the Photo Booth at our wedding on 3.11.17 and can't say enough good things about them! From our first interaction with Ryan, to working with Gina on our design, to the event itself...this team was amazing! Everyone was super nice, responsive,... Read More and very easy to work with. The Photo Booth itself was very sleek looking, and the props were awesome. We had no problems, and are very satisfied with how everything turned out. They have a wonderful group of people working for them!! I'd HIGHLY recommend using them. It doesn't get better than this!!!!!!

2017-03-29T16:28:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Patricia! Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear you and everyone enjoyed it. You have a great group of family and friends.. they were fun to work with! Congratulations once again! - Ryan

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stephanie F

I am so pleased with my experience with Non Stop Entertainment and with all the great help from Ryan and his team. Ryan was awesome! We received so many compliments about him and the music played. I will use them again if i ever need a DJ, and highly recommend Non Stop... Read More Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

We hired Ryan at Non Stop Entertainment to be our DJ and he also did our uplighting for our reception. The planning tools he provides online are very helpful and he sent us a Polish music list since our families are Polish and we needed a few song options to play. We met with... Read More him once for a face to face and then had a final phone call the week before the wedding. The lighting looked amazing and made our room pop, and we literally still have people saying they feet hurt from dancing so much. Thanks Ryan you're the best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Collin C

10/10 We had Ryan from Non-Stop DJ our wedding and we couldn't possibly be happier with our choice. He conducted our entire reception perfectly. Everything from the intros to the final song. There wasn't one song that didn't have people dancing, very good at reading what a crowd... Read More wanted to hear.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Rich F

Very happy with the service Non-Stop entertainment provided us. We met with Ryan(the owner) to discuss and plan everything. Ryan has been doing this along time and is obviously an expert. John was our DJ that day. John did a phenomenal job. Everybody danced all night! He knew... Read More the music to play to get people out there on the floor, and his skills as an emcee were very good! The photo booth was very nice! They had lots of fun props for our guest to use and the pictures were great We are very pleased with the high level of service that we received and I would highly recommend these guys for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Caroline B

We could not be happier with our experience at Non-Stop! We worked with Ryan throughout the planning process. He was very attentive and responded quickly to questions. Rob was our DJ for the wedding. He was incredibly professional and played everything we wanted. The guests... Read More loved him and spent the next week or so raving about how great the music was. Everyone was on the dance floor shaking it until the end of the night. An overall great experience.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Gretchen P

Awesome DJ!!! We had Billy D for our wedding and I could not be happier with him. He did such a good job, and really was a nice guy from start to finish. He was very accommodating, and kept our dance floor rockin. Also, the owner Ryan is a great guy and makes the entire process... Read More super easy. Really great company all around, and they are amazing at what they do! Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelly G

We had a great experience with Non-Stop Entertainment! Ryan did an amazing job, and he really helped make our wedding day perfect. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katelyn B

We could not have been happier with the services from Non Stop Entertainment. Everything from the music, to the uplighting, to the photobooth was perfect. Ryan was a fantastic dj, and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Dipa S

I just got married this past weekend and Ryan was GREAT! He is truly receptive to each and every detail you want in your special day. He is extremely laid back and makes life exponentially easier during the hectic wedding planning time. Nonstop Entertainment is accomoddating to... Read More any changes that come along throughout the planning process, always working with you. If you're looking for a DJ that can KEEP people on the dance floor- Nonstop Ent. is the way to go!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Tess J

Ryan from Non-stop entertainment was wonderful. My husband and I both lived out of state and Ryan made planning really easy. When we were in town he made sure to accommodate our schedules to meet with us. He worked well with our event coordinator and facilities people at our... Read More venue. The night of our wedding went very smoothly. Everything was well timed. He listened to our music requests and really embodied what we wanted the event to be. The music was great and he really kept the party going! All our guests had a great time dancing.

More Than A DJ!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Megan D

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding and completely exceeded my expectations-he was more than a DJ, he was also my wedding planner at the reception! He coordinated everything from the cake cutting, the first dances, to the bouquet toss. He would come check in with us before... Read More announcing the next event which was SUPER helpful! My mom made a comment that she couldn't believe the amount of people on the dance floor all night long-100% thanks to Ryan! He even played the perfect mix of 90's songs towards the end of the night-everyone was singing along! I definitely shopped around to make sure we were getting the most for our money. His prices are great and his service is even better!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kristen P

Ryan Meeks, the owner, was also our DJ and he was amazing! When we met with him, we felt completely comfortable - he didn't try to force an expensive entertainment package on us (though we did want their LA package), and he really listened to us. He didn't try to force us to... Read More book before leaving, but he made himself available if we had any more questions. He was helpful throughout our engagement, and their site has extremely user friendly planning forms. I was able to complete our timeline, add songs, and make payments all within our my profile. On the day of the wedding, our dance floor was packed the entire night. We even had a time when the dance floor cleared so that some of the girls I coached could perform a rap for me, and Ryan got the dance floor packed again within a couple minutes of them finishing. I've honestly never seen anything like it. He checked with me throughout the night to make sure that this were going well, and he coordinated all of our events like entrances, bouquet toss, speeches, etc. I cannot say enough good things about Fyan and Non Stop Entertainment.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kristen P

Great DJ and Great Company

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Chris V

Ryan and Bill worked with us to make our wedding reception everything we could hope for. They were both very professional and helpful every step of the way. Everyone had a wonderful time and we could not have had a better experience than we got from Ryan, Bill and NonStop... Read More Entertainment. Thank you!

Guests Left Happy!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Abby W

These guys were awesome! They were friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. We booked them for not only a DJ, but also a photo booth. They have a variety of packages featuring extras like up-lighting. Since Non-Stop uses actual DJs, the music was blended... Read More together meaning there were no awkward pauses between each song. The mix of music suited everyone in the audience. Their site was easy to navigate and they had an online planner that you could add things to as you thought of them throughout wedding planning. They also have a genre rating system that helps them fill in the gaps between your "must plays." Our DJ was polite and super friendly. My husband and I got distracted throughout the night from talking to guests, and the DJ came out to find us and asked us about the timing of our special events (bouquet toss, first dances, etc). He asked if we wanted to push them back or if we wanted to pause the conversation we were having and do them now. 10/10 they were just incredible. A side note since it isn't quite about the DJ: The photo booth was a HUGE hit! Every single guest used it at least once during the reception, and are still talking about how much fun it was over a week later. They give you a copy of all the pictures (in photo booth form and individual picture form), and tape extras that print out into a little album for you! Non-Stop Entertainment is a stress free choice for your wedding day.

The best DJ services in chicagoland area

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Melina H

Non-stop entertainment was awesome, the DJ did a really really great job. Out of all the hiccups we had with the other vendors, the DJ went over above and beyond to make sure everything was good. He arrived early to set up and made sure everything was working as it should. The... Read More music played matched the energy of the people on the floor. Everyone had a really great time at our wedding and I would definitely recommend him to everyone and I would like to use non-stop entertainment again if we have any other events coming up!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 LISA G

Could not be happier! Ryan was so easy to work with when we were deciding on DJs as well as with follow-up right before the wedding. Billy was our DJ and was fantastic! He read the crowd so well, played music that kept people dancing, but also knew when to give a little... Read More break. We got a ton of compliments on the music! Family members who NEVER dance at weddings were dancing. We didn't do requests because we trusted that he would know best and he did! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Thank you, Nonstop Entertainment!! Ryan at Nonstop Entertainment was so awesome in helping me to choose the right package for our wedding from the very start. I live in Ga, but I'm from Chicago and my husband's family is from Detroit, so we had the event in Chicago. It can be... Read More scary planning an event from 12 hours away, but I went by the great reviews for this place online, and I'm glad I did! That being said, it's only right I leave my own review to help other brides! Everyone at the reception agreed that the music was great!! Furthermore, they said that it was set up very nicely because it was great not to have to yell at each other to talk to the person next to you. 👍 we also went with the photo booth, and it was the hit of the night!! Guests loved taking photos in there! Ryan gave us a jump drive with all of the booth photos, and you could see the time stamp. There were people trading just about every minute with 150 guests! And as the night went by, more groups were fitting like 10 people in there--it was so much fun! Later into the night, the music was for the newer crowd and so many of our guests were dancing and singing loudly to sings like "shut up and dance with me." I would absolutely revolved Nonstop Entertainment for your event!

They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

My new husband and I were extremely happy with our DJ, Billy, for our wedding on July 18, 2015. He was wonderful throughout every part of the evening. I loved the choices in music he played in addition to our requests. He also really paid attention to how the crowd was... Read More reacting to the music and made sure to play music that people were really enjoying and wanted to dance to. I've never seen so many of our family members excited to dance! He also was really helpful and made us feel relaxed when we were falling a little behind schedule. I am normally a very anxious person who worries about everything, but with his help I didn't feel worried at all, and could just enjoy the evening. Also before the wedding, they provide an online system in which you can give information about specific songs and genres you want to be played, as well as a timeline of when you want everything to happen (first dance, cake cutting...etc). They also reached out to make sure they understood everything we wanted and to make sure they would pronounce everyone's name correctly in the wedding party. You can also tell them how interactive you want them to be with your guests on the dance floor and they will do what you wish. I don't have one single negative thing to say about this DJ service. I would definitely recommend Non-Stop Entertainment to anyone in need of a DJ!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Elizabeth M

Nonstop was great, exactly what we were looking for. Pricing was perfect. Staff was great - professional yet fun. Everyone danced the night away. Thank you!!

Ryan Meeks

Djing since the age of 12, I've learned what it takes to keep a dance floor rocking! Please feel free to reach out for any questions. I'm more than happy to chat, even if you DON'T go with us! Ryan Meeks -Owner - Non-Stop Entertainment, Inc