Old Sturbridge Village

Sturbridge, MA

Timeless...Unforgettable...Historical.

A wedding at OSV is as unique as you are! Working with our experienced staff, create your perfect day from start to finish. Choose one of our many locations for your ceremony and reception. From rustic to modern...we ask you to envision the Village as your own in order to create your perfect day! Onsite lodging for your guests is also available at Old Sturbridge Village Inn & Reeder Family Lodges - a convenient and charming location for your wedding party and guests!

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

1 Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge, MA (508) 347-3362

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Treska C

I know it sounds like I'm gushing, but everything about this venue was incredible. First of all, the site is beautiful. There are so many lovely locations - for the wedding ceremony, for photos, for your guests to wander. Since it's also a museum, it meant there was something... Read More for our guests to enjoy before the wedding ceremony in the evening. The food was uniformly delicious. In addition to our reception, we also had our rehearsal dinner and our post-wedding brunch at OSV and everything was amazing. We were all a little sad that our stomachs only had a finite capacity, since there was so much to eat and enjoy The staff were fantastic. They made sure everything ran smoothly and seamlessly and were wonderful to work with. They took excellent care of us and helped ensure that our wedding day stress was practically non-existent. I recommend Old Sturbridge Village so highly, I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Kathleen G

OSV was exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. The food, the atmosphere was simply on point. The entire staff was amazing. If you are looking for amazing food and a unique venue that will blow your guests away, OSV is your place!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ashlie F

February 2017, 110 guests Our wedding at Old Sturbridge Village (OSV) was better than we ever dreamed. OSV offers an all-inclusive wedding experience. Denise was our wedding coordinator & made planning manageable, stress-free & organized. Ben & I do not live in the area so we... Read More planned our wedding long-distance with specific dates for tastings, venue visits, etc. & Denise was extremely flexible, accommodating & responsive, especially considering our unique situation. Not only did we receive a prompt response any time we contacted Denise, but we always felt at ease & excited after speaking with her. Denise thought of everything to make our day special & comfortable for us & our guests. Denise either planned, coordinated, or executed each aspect of our wedding discussed in this review & we were so lucky to have her. The village itself is wonderful during any season. We visited summer of 2016 when the foliage was lavish & the farm animals grazed in the sunshine. Needless to say, we fell in love with OSV right away! A blanket of snow covering the village in February was breathtaking & rustic buildings greet you with wood burning fireplaces. The pathways of the village twinkled at night with candlelit lanterns. Horse drawn carryalls escorted guests to our ceremony at the Center Meetinghouse. Friday’s Rehearsal dinner was in the Bullard Tavern. We chose a New England style buffet & it was absolutely delicious. Our guests loved the clam chowder, roast turkey, & apple-cranberry pie served from a cast iron skillet. Hot mulled apple cider with apple brandy was well received on a chilly winter evening. Special thanks to Lisa, Michelle and the wonderful staff for being so accommodating and providing top notch service. On Saturday, we had access to the spacious bridal suite where the staff had snacks waiting for us prior to the ceremony. Following the ceremony at the Center Meetinghouse, the village musketeer fired into the night sky as Ben & I were whisked away in a private horse drawn carriage ride for two. Cocktail hour & reception took place in the Oliver Wright Tavern (OWT). Hors d’oeuvres favorites were tomato soup shooters with mini grilled cheese, & mushrooms stuffed with andouille sausage. The bartenders were professional & efficient. I never saw a line of guests waiting for a beverage. OWT had plenty of room for our dance floor, DJ & photo booth, along with a back room with a fireplace we used for a dessert buffet. We dropped off all decorations in advance & the staff set everything out for us. We didn’t have to worry about a thing! For dinner, braised short ribs, sun-dried tomato crusted pesto chicken & eggplant cannelloni- all was delicious! The dessert station served our wedding cake with Italian pastries & coffee. The next day, our guests enjoyed brunch buffet at OWT. The food was wonderful & the staff was flexible when more guests attended than planned. We will never forget our storybook wedding at Old Sturbridge Village. Countless guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you OSV for a once in a lifetime fairytale wedding. Note: See reviews for Justice of the Peace, Stoddard Melhado; musician, Lindsay Straw; florist, Ladyslipper Designs; photographer, Alan a. photo; videographer, Silver Birch Video; Francesco’s Italian Bakery; DJ, All That Events; Signature Touch Spa, The Reeder Family Lodges; Host Hotel and Conference Center.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Amy C

My husband and I were married at OSV on October 2, 2016. We had our reception in the Oliver Wight Tavern and our rehearsal dinner at Bullard Tavern. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of venue! This is not only a unique and special place to get married, but the staff really... Read More go above and beyond. Denise was our coordinator and she was such a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to all of our questions throughout the entire process and was so calm and organized. We were so impressed by how well our day was coordinated and the extra care they took when setting everything up- from the small details at our ceremony to the tables at the reception, our coordinator and the staff understood exactly what we wanted and executed it beautifully. I really wanted to do a lot of DIY touches and make our day feel personal. I was blown away with how accommodating they were and how they understood the importance of these details. The food was absolutely amazing for both our rehearsal and reception, as well! Our guests certainly did not leave hungry! Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but we couldn’t have imagined a smoother and easier experience working with OSV. We really wanted to have a stress-free wedding day and not have to worry about anything. From the wedding tasting event to the details appointment with our coordinator, everything was laid out and taken care of in advance and with incredible care and organization. In addition, Denise was very respectful of our budget and took the time to work with us to make sure we were comfortable and understood exactly what the cost would be. There were no hidden fees or surprises on our bill- we knew exactly what to expect. What really struck us was that even though they have so many weddings at OSV each year, they really made sure to listen to what we wanted and we felt so special on our wedding day. Our guests continue to rave about how unique and magical the setting at OSV was. You won’t find a more charming setting for your big day, or a staff that cares as much about making your day perfect. If we could do it all over again, we would choose OSV in a heartbeat! We can’t recommend this wonderful place enough!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jaime K

I absolutely loved my wedding at Old Sturbridge Village! I had first been to OSV on a elementary school field trip. About 3 years ago, my husband (my boyfriend at the time) and I went again, and I knew right away that I wanted to have my wedding there someday. I did not have to... Read More invest much in decor because of how naturally beautiful OSV is, especially during the fall. Lise Soper was my coordinator and she was very helpful. I am a natural worrier and Lise made it easy to keep calm on the day of the wedding as she took care of all the details. As I was in the horse drawn carriage riding toward my husband in the Salem Towne garden to say "I do," I felt like a princess. I just love OSV so so so much and I am hoping to start spending our anniversary there each year! I DEFINITELY recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an affordable magical day.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jessica S

I cannot recommend Old Sturbridge Village as a wedding venue enough. It was such a fantastic experience. Adam and I were a somewhat non-traditional couple (we have two children and wanted a low-key wedding, and got married on 11/26/16, just two days after Thanksgiving). We were... Read More thrilled with Lise and the others. Our wedding day was relaxing and magical. I couldn't ask for a better experience, and they were very accommodating throughout!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Raquel B

We had the wedding of our dreams at Old Sturbridge Village! Prior to booking our wedding at OSV, we had been to two weddings there so we were aware of the outstanding job that they do. However, my expectations were totally surpassed! We worked with Lise, who was tremendously... Read More helpful and made our wedding planning stress free! Especially the day of the wedding, Lise had everything under control, which allowed me to sit back and get pampered!! We had a November 5pm wedding, so it was dark at the time of the wedding. Candle lanterns lit the way to the meetinghouse and our guests rode a horse and carriage up to the meetinghouse. We also opted for the musket salute, which our guests LOVED. Everything went off without a hitch and all of the servers and bartenders were professional and so welcoming to our guests. The actual food amazing, and our guests have been complimenting us ever since! In sum, if you are looking for a rustic/romantic type wedding, OSV is the place for you - you won't be disappointed. I'll never forget my wedding day and the people as OSV that made it to special.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Tracy P

Russ and I were married at OSV on 11/26/16; we had a magical day. Adam was our coordinator and he was incredible. Every detail from small to large was so well orchestrated. He was super attentive, remembering fine details about "special" attendees (my dad and his scotch... Read More preference, Russ' mom and her needs, etc). He made sure that we all kept to a timetable, but we never felt rushed. In fact, one of my biggest concerns was that the day would go by in the blink of an eye and I wouldn't have opportunity to savor the experience. While the day did indeed fly, it was because I was having such a great time and had no worries! Our servers were also amazing...Rick, Shelby, Mark and Aaron were awesome. Friendly and outgoing, it was great to see smiling faces that seemed legitimately happy to be part of our night. Melissa, our bartender...wow. She handled our crew of imbibers without any issues. Russ and I loved stopping over to share a joke with her as the night progressed. Our photographer popped over to get a shot of us at the bar and she moved to get out of the frame. Russ and I immediately called her back...we wanted to see her in the picture! I made a mistake with an entree selection for one of the guests. I heard about it the following day (and by another attendee). There was no drama or concern...the staff (and I'm not sure who was serving his table), simply fixed MY mistake. There are many others (George our Surrey driver and Barney, the horse), the Carry-All driver and his horses, as well as the catering manager, the attendants at the Meeting House, the team that sets up the room, as well as the kitchen help that I don't know or can't recall by name. I know that each of those people had a role in making our day what it was.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Katherine S

We had our 8/27/2016 wedding at OSV. We were married in the old village on the common in front of the meeting house, our cocktail hour was outside and our reception at the Oliver Wight Tavern. We were very fortunate to work with Lise Soper from day one. She was amazing and... Read More incredibly responsive to every detail. She always made us feel comfortable and met all of our requests. We fell in love with the venue during our first tour and received so many compliments and comments such as "fairy tale wedding"..."picture perfect venue". We had a full Episcopal service on the common with our reverend from NYC. My father and I arrived by horse/carriage entrance and he surprised us with the musket firing. Many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever attended. We had one simple flower arrangement (Florist: Ladyslipper) at the ceremony; it was truly the backdrop of the meeting house and old village that created the atmosphere. We are both from New Hampshire originally, however, we met and live in New York City. We were nervous about what our friends from Manhattan would think of the food. We chose the Federalist package. To be honest, we left our initial tasting feeling 'so-so'. However, we were very pleased on the night of our wedding. The passed appetizers at cocktail hour were wonderful. The staff was very attentive and brought them to us as we chose to take the horse/carriage after and take pictures together in the village. One of the best compliments we received about the food was re: the chicken from a friend who owns an acclaimed wedding venue in New Jersey. He specifically noted that he was impressed with the "double french cut" and how it was cooked to perfection. The cake was amazing (Francesco's) and is included in your package. You get so much for what you pay for! So many of our friends/family were skeptical when we chose a place they remembered as an 'old museum' however they were all blown away. People continue to tell us that our pictures are breathtaking. Don't hesitate, book OSV today!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kayla B

Our wedding at OSV was perfect! The Venue is beautiful, the photos stunning so far, the food was amazing, and our guests LOVED riding up to the ceremony site in the horse drawn carriage. Possibly the best thing about getting married at OSV is the staff. Our coordinator, Adam,... Read More was awesome. He helped us plan our wedding remotely after a move pulled us away in the middle of planning, and everything went off without a hitch. The rest of the staff was super helpful and friendly. We got to work with our waiters (Mark and Aaron) for the entire weekend. Everything about OSV is top notch, even down to their recommended vendor list. What's more, we can come back and visit where we got married for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alicia W

I can't say enough about our wedding at OSV. Despite the rain we had a beautiful wedding ceremony in the old meeting house complete with horse and carriage transport for our guests. Adam was fantastic to work with. He was very flexible and able to accommodate all of our needs. I... Read More would suggest that when you drop off your things be sure to explain to the staff everything that you have dropped off yourself. I relied on a friend and some very important items did not make it out for the reception because they were underneath the programs for the ceremony. Among these were our wedding favors which my father had to explain in his toast and some pictures that belonged on our memory table. Had I taken the time to explain to the staff the contents of the boxes this would not have been a problem.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Old Sturbridge Village was an incredible venue that we would use again for any large gathering or party. Throughout the whole planning process, Adam, our OSV coordinator, responded so quickly to every email and phone call. He always answered within 24 hours no matter the content... Read More of the email. On the day of the rehearsal dinner and wedding, my husband and I were treated like royalty by all the staff. The OSV staff also treated my family so well. They made sure my mom was relaxed and my 92 year old grandfather received excellent service. It was worth every penny for such a relaxed, elegant affair.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Maruta V

Getting marries at Old Sturbridge Village was the best decision we made for our wedding (aside from deciding to get married in the first place)! :) Our contact Adam was simply amazing - very responsive, patient, helpful, attentive, and understanding. Working with him was truly a... Read More pleasure! Moreover, his level of attention to detail blew me away. Days before our wedding, Adam e-mailed me to let me know that he had surveyed the garden where we were scheduled to have our ceremony, and he had made sure that all lilacs were either finished blooming or were cleared away. Why? Because he remembered that I had mentioned eons ago that I was very allergic to the blooms! Now THAT is the kind of help you need and want for your wedding planning! Our wedding was truly magical largely in part to the amazing OSV staff, and to the vendors that they had recommended (I found our phenomenal florist through OSV, as well). And on top of it all, OSV even gave us a beautiful personalized, hand-made platter with our names and wedding dates on it! Talk about going above and beyond! Our guests loved every part of our wedding, and so did we. Don't hesitate to book your wedding here - you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Christine H

I am so glad that we chose Sturbridge Village for our wedding. From our very first meeting with Adam until the last song was played everything was wonderful. The planning process was so easy and Adam was incredibly helpful and responsive. I asked him lots of questions especially... Read More in the last few weeks and he usually got back to me within a few hours which took a lot stress out of making decisions. The scenery at OSV is beautiful for photography. You can point the camera in any direction and have a beautiful and unique background that makes for truly memorable pictures. To all those looking to plan a wedding the best part is that they take care of everything including the cake, food (which was delicious) and even tin lanterns to use with your centerpieces. All I had to do was hire a DJ, Photographer, and flowers. We dropped our decor off the day before and Adam and his team handled all the set-up (it turned out gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned) and take down at the end of the night. I was able to enjoy my day with friends and family and not worry about the venue at all. Our friends and family are still talking about how our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to so a big thank you to everyone at OSV for such an amazing day!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

The venue was beautiful and the guests had so much. We had the ceremony in the meeting house and the reception in the Oliver Wight Tavern. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Matthew B

We are so glad we picked Old Sturbridge Village for our wedding! It was truly magical. The Venue: - We held our rehearsal dinner at the Bullard Tavern with the historical dinner option. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved time traveling back in time as we enjoyed the... Read More music and learning about traditional cooking/dining as we celebrated. - Our ceremony was in the Meetinghouse - which was great for a larger wedding (150 ppl). Acoustics were nice for the music and readings, and we didn't have to worry about cold weather or rain. It was a great compromise for a couple who wanted a church feel without the doctrine. - The reception was in the Oliver White Tavern, perfect for our 17 tables and room for dancing and the band. Food was great and it was nice to have a changing room upstairs that the Bridal party could use. - The staff and venue were great about making arrangements for our elderly relatives who needed car/wheelchair access to all the spaces. - Recommend the Surrey ride to the Ceremony and after. - Grounds were beautiful - took great photos and our friends and family liked exploring the village. Many folks made a mini vacation out of it and stayed the full weekend! The Staff and Accommodations: - Denise was amazing helping us plan the day, answering our questions quickly, explaining all the details, and then helping everything run smoothly on the day itself. - The ladies in costume who helped run the ceremony were amazing - so fun and took charge when we needed them. - We rented the entire Redder Family Lodges and Oliver White House for our friends and family. Dave personally greeted us the day before and made sure we able to use the fire pit as our guests arrived for the rehearsal dinner. He also co-ordinated the shuttle, which was a great free bonus for our guests! The accommodations were clean and comfortable. It was nice for our family to have a free breakfast/coffee and a place to visit before hitting the road the day after the wedding. I also hung out in the breakfast building early in the AM before the wedding as I was too excited to sleep and didn't want to wake anyone! Thanks for a perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Although OSV may not look/seem like a typical wedding venue- give it a chance. The beauty of the setting itself and the simple elegance of the environment make for a lovely venue. There are also excellent accommodations ( Reeder Family lodges, with a shuttle). The staff was... Read More wonderfully caring as well, very professional and put together- you can tell they have done this before.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

I have never been someone who fantasized about her wedding- I didn't really know what I was doing, trying to plan an event for 130+ people. Denise and her crew at OSV were AMAZING. Wonderful to work with. She took charge of the schedule, and was super helpful keeping us on... Read More track, up to and including the day of. We were married in the meetinghouse in early April. Our guests were brought to the meetinghouse in the horse-drawn conveyance- fits about 30 people at a time, I believe. My brother and I rode up in the buggy. We finished the ceremony with musket salute per my fiancé's request- some of the little ones present weren't thrilled but most enjoyed it. The OSV staff who helped with our rehearsal dinner and day of were excellent as well- special thanks to Julia for organizing us on our walks down the aisle! Everyone looked great in period attire and was so friendly, helpful and kind. The reception was held in the Wight Tavern- guests took the horse-drawn wagon back to the visitor's center to get to the tavern. We started with a champagne toast and appetizers and an hour of open bar- special thanks to Michelle and Keith, bartenders extraordinaire! Appetizers were amazing, hot mulled cider with rum was amazing, we had the garlic & horseradish prime rib, the sage chicken and the orzo-stuffed bell peppers, which they made vegan for our event. The cake- from Francesco's Italian Bakery- was a "naked cake", just chocolate cake, whipped cream and lots of fruit. It was amazing!!!!!!! I was so happy with how it looked and tasted. Very pretty and also very tasty- the chocolate was so rich! I knew I didn't want a frosting-coated cake. We finished up with the coffee and liqueur station, which was very well received. (I only wish I'd had more time to enjoy it myself!) The room that OSV provides upstairs in the tavern for the wedding party to use is AWESOME. Big room, tables, chairs and couch, BIG bathroom, and a dressing room. It was so nice to have this room to leave stuff in, take a break in, etc. Downstairs, they let us use the Grecian Parlor for a "quiet room"- I had several guests with babies, and thought this would be a good idea as a quiet place to nurse, change them, etc. Also good for anyone who just wanted a moment of quiet. Overall, I am so so happy I used OSV, I have so many wonderful memories of spending time there as a kid, and now I have another very special connection to the village. I am super happy with how everything looked, how smoothly everything ran, how happy my guests were, and I actually had a great time too! Not the cheapest wedding ever but well worth it and I felt, very fair prices for what they offer. I'd rather support them with my dollars than a country club or such.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Marissa P

We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding!!! We used OSV for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, breakfast, and lodging. Our friends had been married there several years prior, and we remembered how wonderful their wedding was. Everything, from the beginning... Read More of planning to the moment our wedding weekend was over, was excellent. Lise was our coordinator, and she was quick to respond to any and all questions we had. (She is also always on her toes--she keeps the whole event moving along so you can get to where you need to be, and she's great at fixing any dress mishaps! ;-)) I also dealt with Brian at the lodging office, and he was extremely kind and patient with all the inquiries and requests I had! OSV had many options to work with for a variety of budgets, and we were able to choose packages to suit our needs. Lise was very flexible when we needed to make changes to our budget and our package. My husband and I loved the tasting event--it was a lot of fun, and helped us choose the menu and the cake, which is included in the packages offered by OSV. (Be sure to check out Francesco's Bakery at the tasting!!! He was amazing!!) As for the actual venue, it provided us and our guests with a unique experience. From the lanterns, to the meetinghouse, to the horse and carriage ride and the musket fire salute, everything about our day showed that OSV has no cookie cutter wedding elements. Our guests raved about the wedding afterwards, and we got so many compliments on our choice of venue. The other coordinators and servers were friendly and attentive, and made the night great for everyone. I could go on and on, but I will just close by saying that I would hands down recommend OSV for your wedding venue, time and time again. Thank you so much OSV for making our day absolutely perfect!! Marissa and Jason Sinclair 11/7/15

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Eileen C

The staff at OSV made our wedding day perfect! Alexis and Adam were so attentive and responsive to my non stop emails and questions I truly did not worry about a thing on my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend having a wedding at OSV! Between the unique location, the ambiance of the... Read More Bullard Tavern and the delicious food my guests were raving about how unique our wedding was.

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Our August 7th wedding was a dream come true. My husband and I live in southern CT and Denise, our wedding coordinator, made planning a breeze. She was very organized and so kind. Denise was also very accessible through email and was always able to answer any questions that came... Read More up. We loved that we were able to choose a wedding package and that everything was included. It made things so easy. We were also able to find our DJ, florist, and baker from the OSV Preferred Vendor List. My husband and I had our first look in the Herb Garden before being able to take pictures in the village with our wedding party before the ceremony started. We got married outdoors on the Common, with the Meetinghouse in the background. Chip, an OSV employee, is also a JOP and did a great job officiating our ceremony. The staff directing the ceremony was supportive and wonderful! My husband and I were able to have a horse-drawn carryall for our guests, musket firing, ringing of the bells, and a private carriage ride for us after the ceremony! While we had our carriage ride, our guests were able to enjoy cocktail hour, and we had a plate waiting for us in the hospitality suite when we arrived back at the Oliver Wight Tavern. The food was amazing during dinner and the portion sizes were huge! Our guests could not stop telling us how much fun they had and how unique the venue was. We had such a terrific time and I am so glad we chose Old Sturbridge Village!

Beautiful Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Kassidy M

Old Sturbridge Village was a perfect location for my July wedding. I live outside of Boston, and almost all of our guests were traveling from out of town for our wedding. OSV was very organized and helpful along the planning process and provided us everything we needed to plan... Read More our wedding without an outside wedding planner. Even though OSV is a tourist attraction and living museum by day, that evening it felt like a beautiful step back in time. I wanted my wedding to be special but did not want it to feel like I was playing dress up. I was able to have an upscale rustic wedding without all the do it yourself crafts projects. The food was also wonderful and the staff went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. Our pictures around the village are so unique and special to us.

Absolutely fantastic

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 meghan s

My husband Chris and I were married in the Meeting House and had our reception in the Bullard Tavern on 10/4/15. From our very first tour of the Village, we knew that this was where we wanted to get married and we didn't even feel the need to view any other venues. The... Read More all-inclusive packages were a huge selling point- they took the guess work out of the entire situation! Lise was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. She handled every detail of the wedding (she even helped stitch a small hole in my dress!) and helped make it a completely stress-free experience! We chose all our vendors (cake, flowers, photographer, DJ) off the provided vendor list and we couldn't have been happier with every single one. Our guests have been raving about how "us" the venue was, how amazing the food was and how unique and special the Village was. It was an amazing day and a fantastic experience. We wouldn't have done a single thing differently.

Old Sturbridge Village

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We had a fantastic experience with OSV. From the day we looked at the venue in February until the reception ended, we were quite pleased with everything. Denise was accommodating, pleasant and organized, which made a huge difference. They also recommended several vendors, some... Read More of which we went with and were very happy with.

Charm with an attention to detail

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel P

Old Sturbridge Village was the perfect place for my husband and me to have our wedding. They have a great attention to detail, and exceeded my expectations many times. I was impressed when only days before my wedding I had to see if they would do a gluten free meal for one of... Read More my bridesmaids. They made her meal, gave her rolls, and even a cupcake at cake time. They were always ready for any question I had while planning our special day. The venue itself has lots of charm, but add the professionalism of all who served us that day, made for a truly spectacular day.