The Lodge at Strawberry Acres

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Lynsi H

The lodge was perfect!

Amazing location!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Andrea K

Not only is it a private venue, but its in a park as well! We could bring in any vendors we wanted to and had no limits to decorations, food, etc. The only drawback is that there is no kitchen, so a buffet is the only dining option, but its what we wanted! The only requirement was to leave the place how we found it. Also, the price was a steal, especially compared to other options in the area. Leslie who is the person in charge of the Lodge was amazing! She was always available to answer any questions that I had, and let me stop by and look at the Lodge whenever I wanted too. The facility was clean and ready to go at the exact time we were told it would be. I can't get over how beautiful the venue is, even without decoration! I would get married here all over again!

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 betty s

The hall was absolutely beautiful. Leslie from the hall was very easy to work with, just know that you have to call the village of Holland for Rental info. The only thing that I was disappointed in was that I did not get my full deposit back. We asked the maintence guy to meet us at the hall to open it at 11 AM, after our 10 AM ceremony, but the ceremony ran long and no one showed up at the hall until 11:30 so they charged us $20 for his inconvienience.

beautiful

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Brandy U

Beautiful place, but in a PUBLIC park

So helpful

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Carmen C

Leslie from the city of Holland, who takes care of the lodge reservations was very friendly and helpful, they were able to accomodate all my requests and got back with me anytime I left a message with a question. She worked well with my caterer and was there at the times she stated. The bathrooms are nice, the entryway great and a nice patio area as well.Very nice place, it holds 200 people and the layout is great and for the price it can't be beat.

TO The Lodge at Strawberry Acres