A Stunning Venue for Your Best Day Ever

The Marquardt Ranch has been making Texas brides’ dreams come true since 2007. Hill Country meets timeless elegance at this stunning ceremony and reception venue that overlooks the Guadalupe River. With indoor and outdoor ceremony options that can hold up to 310 guests, the Marquardt Ranch is the ideal venue for every bride. Packages (including incredible catering) start at $3800. Marquardt is just 12 miles from downtown Boerne and 2 miles from local bed and breakfasts.

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Religious Setting, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

238 Marquardt Road, Boerne, TX (830) 324-6599
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Kaylen B

We couldn’t have pictured a more beautiful ceremony and reception space for our wedding! The staff (especially Sheryl and Jessica) were amazing to work with and very professional. The food was just as delicious as it was during our tasting and we are still getting compliments... Read More about how perfect our venue was :) Marquardt Ranch went above and beyond all of our expectations and I can’t recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Ashley R

There are not enough words to explain all of the reasons you absolutely have to choose The Marquardt Ranch for your wedding! First, the venue its self is hands down the most beautiful venue you could ever dream of! Not only is the inside of the Ranch gorgeous but the outdoor... Read More ceremony site overlooking the river is absolutely breathtaking! Numerous people commented after our wedding how incredible it was to hear the water from the river during the silent moments of our ceremony. With all of the planning and stress that came prior to our wedding, having those moments with only the sound of the river in the background was so peaceful and romantic! Onto the food and flowers provided by the Ranch - amazing! We served beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes and green beans and it tasted just as wonderful the day of for 150+ people as it did in our intimate tasting prior to the wedding. The staff served the salads and entrees in such a timely manner and it seemed as though no one was stuck waiting to get their table bussed and the next portion of the meal served. The flowers that the Ranch ordered and put together were my absolute favorite part of our day. The colors and arrangements were so unique and elegant and fit right into the vision that I had always dreamed of! The floral consult prior to the wedding allowed us to talk about everything I was thinking and really helped to turn my dream into reality!! Last but not least, the staff - Jessica and Sheryl. These two women, I believe, were truly put on this planet to help brides execute their absolute perfect wedding! The two complement each other so beautifully as Jessica handles all of the floral aspects of the day while Sheryl manages the catering portion. They both are so intelligent and knowledgeable and you truly can trust that they will do everything you've ever hoped for and even more. You absolutely, without a doubt will not go wrong in booking The Marquardt Ranch for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Megan M

The Marquardt Ranch was an AMAZING venue!! The ceremony site is gorgeous overlooking the river, there was plenty of room for all of out guests to sit comfortably (230+) in the reception hall, and the staff was absolutely incredible incredible. Sheryl and Jessica were there to... Read More answer all of my questions and never made me feel like I was bothering them, they were instrumental in creating our perfect wedding day. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was at dinner. Choosing to have our wedding at the Marquardt Ranch was one of the best decisions we made. You will not be disappointed if you choose to have your wedding here!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Keri O

Absolutely the best VENUE around! Our wedding was 7-7-17 and we had such an amazing experience. Beautiful place and best staff we could've ever asked to work with. This PLACE IS A MUST! Call them and go visit asap, they book quick. Great prices and food was outstanding!... Read More Altogether the perfect day, venue, memory !

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Cassandra C

The Marquardt Ranch is THE absolute perfect venue! It was everything we hoped for and more. I had done A LOT of research on different venues before we actually went to visit any. I looked at what each venue had to offer and the price for every detail. I contacted many different... Read More places, but none compared to The Marquardt Ranch. I told my husband that we weren’t going to make a decision until we looked at other places, but after our visit at TMR, it was such an easy decision, and the best one we could have made. Sheryl and Jessica are beyond amazing. They helped my mom and I put together the wedding of my dreams! Each and every email I sent was answered in such a timely manner, and they were always available to answer the phone or return voicemails as soon as possible. The day of the wedding, the staff was extremely welcoming and generous. Numerous staff members, including the amazing chef, came to check on me, and my bridesmaids, to make sure everything was running smoothly. Sheryl made sure we were fully taken care of on our wedding day, and we are forever grateful for her all of her hard work. Our guests raved about how delicious the food and appetizers were, and about how gorgeous the venue was both inside and out. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect place to celebrate our BIG day. My husband said as we were driving away, “We should come back and have our 25th anniversary here.” He loved it just as much as I did.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Briana E

The Marquardt Ranch was the first and last venue we looked at when planning our wedding. My husband and I fell in love with the place as soon as we walked in! The overall beauty of the place is astonishing and requires very little decoration because it is already perfect! We had... Read More our ceremony outside in March and our reception inside afterwards and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Sheryl is amazing, incredibly easy to work with, and makes sure everything is exactly like you want it. The food was delicious and the wait staff was great! If you want to ease your wedding planning stress, this is the place to book as your venue. They are just so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Melina A

We had the honor of being married at the Marquardt Ranch on April 22, and it was more than we could have ever hoped for. Outside of the one of a kind venue, the service was impeccable. Working with Sheryl was as easy and laid back as we could have ever hoped for. If we needed... Read More something, or had a question, her or Jessica were all over it. Their experience and understanding of current wedding trends made it easy for us to describe what we were after. Also, we used the onsite floral - WOW, beyond our expectations! We knew when we walked in that Marquardt Ranch was the one, and we've never regretted it for a second. Thank you Sheryl and team for an absolutely perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Cortney G

This venue was perfect for us. Everyone there loves their job and it shows at the wedding. The food was good, flowers were absolutely beautiful and everyone was so helpful in making our day run smoothly!!!! And the place itself is gorgeous!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Derek M

My husband and I got married here in November 2016 and there are no words to express how happy I was with EVERYTHING! I do not live in the area, however, before the wedding I was always able to get my questions answered by the staff immediately. I never once felt like anything... Read More less than the top priority when I know they had multiple brides they were taking care of at the same time. During the big day Marquardt took care of it all: linens, tables, food, breakdown, set up, etc. They went above and beyond in accommodating everything so well that I didn't need to hire a wedding planner! I was extremely sick the morning of my wedding and the women at Marquardt made sure I constantly had hot water for tea. The whole day and night were flawless and all of the credit is due to the staff at Marquardt. All of my guests also commented on how great the food tasted! The quality of flowers also exceeded my expectations. my flower budget was very small compared to others, and I was nervous my bouquets were not going to look as nice as I would have like them too, but the florist at Marquardt worked with my budget and when I saw the flowers being set up that morning I was shocked to see how beautiful and creatively they were displayed to make it look as if I paid triple than I did! Everything about my wedding day was more than I could have ever asked for and I highly recommend Marquardt Ranch as the place to start your forever!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Alex L

I don't think I could have chosen a better wedding venue. The Marquardt Ranch is absolutely stunning! The staff is also phenomenal. Sheryl was my day of coordinator (also my day to day point of contact) and let me say, she is AMAZING. Every step of the day flowed smoother than I... Read More could have ever imagined and she was able to adjust and bend in the blink of an eye without inducing any additional stress or concern. I had compliment after compliment on what a beautiful venue the Marquardt Ranch was and was told several times it was one of the best weddings people had ever been to. I was a little concerned at first as I felt the rental fee for the venue was a little steep, but in the end it was clear to see that it was totally worth it. Thank you to the Marquardt Ranch for everything!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Siera H

This venue is incredible! It is in the most beautiful spot right on the river. My favorite part of our ceremony was hearing the river behind us. Sheryl and the rest of the team helped us every step of the way. They were extremely responsive and answered every question we had. We... Read More are still hearing from guests about how beautiful our venue was. We used their catering and floral service and were so happy with it all! The food was delicious and the flowers were stunning. Planning was so easy with Sheryl's help and everything that the venue has to offer. I would absolutely recommend the ranch to anyone considering it!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jamie S

If we could give The Marquardt Ranch 100 stars we would do it in a heartbeat. From the first day we visited The Marquardt we felt like we were at home, and after spending two hours with Sheryl and Jessica we felt like we were leaving old friends. We were beyond excited that we... Read More also happened to have found the place where we would get married. At the time of booking, Sheryl gave a list of vendors that they recommended, I used every single vendor and everything, I mean EVERYTHING went so smooth. Throughout the entire planning process Sheryl and Jessica were there to address any question/concern that we had. They truly were our wedding fairy godparents. They have enough experience and creativity to not only find a solution to your problems, but to also use your ideas/what they know about you as a couple to help come up with a plan that is a 100 times better than your original one. So, not only do you end up with wedding fairy godparents if you choose The Marquardt Ranch, you also end up with a truly STUNNING venue that is completely unique. Trust me, you will enjoy every minute that you are there. The views around the Ranch are absolutely breathtaking and felt like something out of a story book. Choosing The Marquardt Ranch was the best decision we made while planning our wedding , and if we were to do it all over again, we would pick The Marquardt Ranch every time.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Joelle A

The Marquardt Ranch is beautiful!! If you are looking for a nice intimate, not too big venue, that is just awesome, you should choose this one! The staff is awesome, friendly, and professional. Sheryl, my wedding manager, was just so helpful and sweet! I am going to miss her!... Read More The food is great! They have their own kitchen and chef, very easy to work with rather than having to find a caterer. I just loved my wedding here and I hope you choose this venue for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Amanda D

I highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding, that has the hill country feel with elegance. However, this venue doesn't just receive five stars because of how beautiful it is. Sheryl, the coordinator is absolutely amazing. She cares about... Read More you and really makes every effort to make you feel comfortable and in love with every aspect of your day. They worked with us every step of the way, in giving us advice and meeting our every wish. They are a well run machine, extremely organized and great communication leading up to our day. Additionally, the food was incredible- from the appetizers to dinner. Nothing but praise from our guests. You will not be disappointed! Excellent venue !

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

My husband and I got married here in June of 2016. The venue and staff were incredibly accommodating and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. The food was absolutely amazing as well! The florist did a phenomenal job too! Sheryl was there the day of... Read More the wedding and my cake arrived with no flowers as I thought those were included, she jumped right in and had flowers added to the cake, no questions asked. When my husband got the wrong salad, the Captain (Kelly), was on top of it was speedy to get things fixed. The entire staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and did an amazing job making sure our wedding day was as special as it should have been. I HIGHLY recommend this venue! They took any worry I had and completely made it go away. Jessica, Sheryl, the Captain and the entire Marquardt Ranch Staff, THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Ashley H

Amazing venue - beautiful, professional, and incredibly accommodating. Love the in-house floral designer. If you can.", work with Sheryl as a day-of coordinator, she's awesome!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Amanda J

I would definitely recommend this venue! It's a gorgeous location and they're very helpful. We were looking for a very low maintenance option (no set-up/take-down) and this was prefect and exactly what we wanted. We also used their floral services and were very pleased with... Read More that! Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding was, how delicious the food was, and were really impressed with the location.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Danielle M

I cannot give enough praise to this venue. I had my wedding there on April 1, and it was the perfect day. The suites to get ready in were perfect for our needs, I had four bridesmaids, and we all fit in perfectly to get ready for the day. The venue was so well manicured and the... Read More property was beautiful for the outdoor ceremony we planned on. We had our flowers done through Marquardt as well, and they turned out beautiful. Everything was exactly as I pictured it and more. The staff was fantastic in helping us to make our day everything we hoped for. They were prompt in answering all of our questions, and were very professional in keeping us on our toes throughout the whole process. The food was delicious, and I cannot say enough about how well everything turned out, both during cocktail hour and dinner. I received countless compliments on our choice of venue, and I had to keep looking around to take it all in. I highly recommend The Marquardt Ranch for any wedding. The are very well priced, and considering the product, you will not regret one penny spent. If you have any doubts, just take one visit to see it all for yourself. The views and the scenery will be enough to convince you! Thank you Marquardt Ranch for everything!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Dennise M

You have to see this amazing venue! The pictures do not do justice! The moment I walked up to the venue, I knew I had to be married there! My guest could not stop talking about how magically this venue was! The venue offers so many in-house options that a bride and groom should... Read More take advantage of. It allow me to not stress out so much. The in-house catering was excellent! I also, took advantage of their in-house floral. I was speechless when I saw my table arrangements and flowers! Everything was beautiful. Jessica and Sheryl were extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Nina B

I couldn't have imagined my wedding anywhere else but here. To any bride getting married in the Boerne/San Antonio area, the Marquardt Ranch is your place. It is absolutely beautiful!!! Not only are Jessica and Sheryl incredible people to work with, but the Marquardt Ranch... Read More also has on site catering and floral (optional) to you, which makes wedding planning much easier. Not to mention, the food is incredible and your guests will love it. For our wedding, we even requested for Sheryl to be our wedding day coordinator. She is such a sweet woman and I wouldn't have it any other way. My mom was so thankful to have Sheryl there to help us every step of the way. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone. I had 230+ people and the Marquardt Ranch accommodated very well.

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Susan G

I absolutely loved having my ceremony and reception at Marquardt. I selected the venue for a beautiful outdoor wedding. However, it ended up raining the entire weekend and day of the wedding. Marquardt was extremely flexible the day of the wedding and didn't require me to make... Read More the decision of inside or outside until the very last minute. The rain stopped probably 30 minutes before the ceremony and all the staff were outside drying off the seats. They knew exactly what we wanted and were going to help make it happen for us. Inside was just as beautiful, so even if I had to move it in, I would have been just as happy. Marquardt has great people to work with, and is a beautiful venue for a ceremony and reception.

BEAUTIFUL VENUE

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kayla K

If you are looking for an outside ceremony like I was, then this is your place. It sits on a hill with a nice flowing river running below. This place is great if you are looking for in inside/outside reception. The bridal suite and the grooms suite are always super nice. They... Read More have showers in both of them, tv's, fridges, couches and mirrors. They are also caterers. You do have to use their in-house catering, but don't worry they are great and have everything. To top it off they also do floral, they made all of my bouquets, flowers crowns, boutonniere and corsages. They did a BEAUTIFUL job on all of the floral. They offer even more services, but I fit what I could for the budget I have. This place fit all of my needs for my big day. 5 Stars!!

Great venue with on-site options

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jenna R

We got married at the Marquardt Ranch a couple of weeks ago and it was a dream come true. We did both our floral and catering through the ranch, which made everything much less stressful. Though it is on the pricey side for a venue, the magical scenery made the cost worth it.... Read More Just be sure to have your guest number nailed down! We had several guests drop out about a week prior, so our count ended up well under 100, but we still had to pay the extra $1000 for being over 100. Everything else was absolutely perfect! I would recommend the venue to any Bride looking for a gorgeous Hill Country wedding! Can't wait to see our photos!

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

We have had so much feedback from our guests about how absolutely gorgeous this place is. The staff was amazing and helpful. We would recommend it to anyone.

Marvelous Marquardt

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Cannot say enough about our daughter's beautiful wedding at The Marquardt Ranch. The setting is lovely, the flowers were beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was terrific, (so efficient and courteous). Thank you Jessica and Sheryl for making this special occasion so... Read More very,very special.

Jessica & Dru Steubing

We have been married for 7 years and have 3 sweet children that we adore and hope to be able to pass our business to one day. We have done hundreds of weddings here in the last 10 years and share in the love and enjoyment that a wedding brings. We hope to make each day special for every couple and make it unique in way that compliments them. We try our best to serve our customers with the best customer service and attention. We hope that you will come and see what The Marquardt Ranch has to offer - from beautiful views to our amazing catering and floral department!!