The Studios at Overland Crossing

Denver, CO

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

2205 South Delaware Street, Denver, CO (720) 206-7657

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Ashley D

We had our reception there and it was AMAZING!!! Definitely a diamond in the rough!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 holly n

We recently got married at the Studios at it was perfect!! We loved how unique the venue was. The brick and metal is gorgeous and the setup of the space is perfect. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception here and it flowed very well. Kim is amazing to work with.... Read More She goes above and beyond and made your day so special. The staff at Overland is very professional and accommodating, and I did not have to deal with a single issue on our wedding day. Kim was always available to answer my questions. I loved being able to turn a blank space into exactly what I had in mind. The Studios is creative and flexible, and we ended up having everything we envisioned. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Chase C

If I could give this place 6 stars I would! Everything about this venue makes it perfect! It has such amazing ambiance and is such a unique space! It also has two rooms that are connected that make it great for a cocktail hour and then a larger dinner/dancing! They have so many... Read More amenities, including storage space, lighting options, staging, sound system, tv monitors and the list goes on. It is also next to the lightrail station which is really great! Kim, is the best venue manager you could hope to come across!! She is so organized, professional, helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable and flexible. We used her additionally as our day of coordinator, and her and two other gals took care of EVERYTHING! from set up to packing everything back up, they did an amazing job and covered every single detail! I could not have been happier with our choice to do the reception there and everyone has continued to tell me how much they loved it there!! thank you so much Kim!!!!!!!

Best decision - great venue & staff

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Ingrid K

The Studios at Overland Crossing is a secret towards the Art District in Denver. The space is stunning without any additional decor and created the perfect place for our wedding reception. The Studios provide additional accessories, lighting and house a fabulous sound system, so... Read More in many ways it is the total package. This goes without the coordinator, Kim Hersel. Her dedication to making your event smooth and how you want it coupled with the Studios themselves makes for a great team. She is accommodating, friendly and very easy to work with. Our guests loved the space and it fit very well with our wedding vision. Couldn't have asked for a better venue to host us on our special day!

Mrs. Austin

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Katrina H

I would recommend this venue for any wedding ceremony/reception, party or event. Kim Hersel, the event coordinator was incredible to work with. Kim is flexible, helpful and organized. The venue gives you the freedom to make your wedding what you want. It is a naturally... Read More beautiful, modern, open space that doesn't need much in the way of decoration because it is so beautiful. We were able to bring in the alcohol we wanted to serve and the caterer we wanted to use. The Studios are one of Denver's hidden gems.