Extraordinary. Elegant. Events.

If timeless Elegance is in your dreams, look no further! This gorgeous ballroom with its grand staircase, amazing chandeliers, and marble-like floors provide a magical place for your dream wedding. We are now entering our third year! ‘WOW!’ Serving guests, making beautiful events; and especially getting to be part of a couple's wedding day is what we are passionate about here. This romantic venue is simply gorgeous; classy and elegant, but wonderfully comfortable. Whether you are looking for a venue with almost everything provided onsite, or you have a favorite caterer already, Thistlewood's flexible plans will work for you. Our guests say the FOOD and the SERVICE are "spectacular," and their "guests are still raving" about it all. Come see what they're talking about!

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1520 Roland Lane, Kyle, TX (512) 268-1900

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Felicia G

We were absolutely thrilled with our experience at Thistlewood Manor! The staff there was phenomenal and really went above and beyond to make our wedding day incredibly special. Leslie deserves 5 stars all on her own. She is a wedding machine that just goes and goes!! I was... Read More completely blown away by how hard she worked. I cannot thank her enough for everything that she did. Tricia is an amazing chef and one of the most kind people that we had the honor of meeting. Her venue and the way she runs her business make your life so much simpler during this stressful time. Thank you so much ladies!!!

2017-09-18T12:27:13 Response from the vendor

We are completely touched by your comments, and we will miss you, Felicia and Josh! You made it easy to serve you! Many blessing on the years ahead!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Eno U

We totally enjoyed having our wedding at Thistlewood Manor and Gardens. It was the perfect venue for a very memorable wedding. Tricia and Leslie are wonderful to work with and they are both very accommodating and helpful with idea and suggestions to match our heart's desire and... Read More preference. I would recommend Thistlewood for anyone seeking to have a romantic and elegant wedding.

2017-07-20T00:32:21 Response from the vendor

We thoroughly enjoyed working with you both, Vickie and Eno. Your wedding was lovely and fun for all. Great dancing!! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Maya C

I truly cannot have imagined a more perfect wedding day! Thistlewood is a gorgeous venue inside and out! Tricia and Leslie are the most amazing, kind, and talented people and they made our wedding day a breeze. We utilized them for our catering, bartending, florals, and... Read More coordinating! Tricia is not only so sweet and easy to work with, but she is also a phenomenal chef. We received endless compliments about the food and were so thankful to have some to take home after the wedding. Leslie is essentially Wonder Woman. She is on top of everything and made our day so effortless. The florals were stunning and the way Leslie was able to enhance our very unique centerpieces is beyond words. I walked into the venue the morning of my wedding and my jaw dropped. I literally felt like I was walking into a fairytale. We highly recommend Thistlewood Manor!!!!

2017-11-27T18:41:28 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was definitely all ours. Thank you so much Maya for the kind words and for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Yihong Y

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Thistlewood in October 2017. It was a magical experience! Leslie and Tricia were wonderful, and they helped us so much every step of the way, from the initial meeting all the way through the wedding itself. Tricia exudes warmth and is... Read More also a wonderful chef to boot, having prepared the delicious dinner for us and our guests. Leslie assisted us as our wedding planner and our day-of coordinator. She was incredibly professional and gave us great guidance to make our wedding wonderful, helping us with décor decisions and choosing certain vendors. We also asked Leslie to be our florist, and her floral arrangements were so beautiful! Thistlewood is so great because they provide so many excellent services beyond being a venue. Both Tricia and Leslie were responsive to our emails and communicated very well. They really made us feel like they cared and wanted our day to be special. I can't recommend Tricia and Leslie (and the entire Thistlewood family) enough!

2017-11-27T18:09:33 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU, Yihong & Lei. We are truly touched and honored. It was simply fun working with you both - very kind souls. Many blessings are prayed for you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Toni E

My son and fiance got married at Thistlewood Manor. It is an outstanding venue. Our wedding coordinator was wonderful and took care of every little detail. It is an elegant setting and the food was excellent. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melissa H

Our wedding at at Thistlewood Manor was perfect. Tricia and Leslie were so gracious and helpful. They not only set up a gorgeous bridal brunch for the maids and ladies of the family, but also broke that down and turned the venue into a DREAM for the wedding. The team at... Read More Thistlewood really goes above and beyond for their clients. Corey and I (and our circus) were so well taken care of - from the start of the process to the very end. This is a one stop shop - the venue is beautiful, they can cater your event, help with flowers and decorations, as well as day-of coordination. They are also open to allowing outside vendors in if you prefer. I highly recommend this team and their venue.

2017-10-06T21:00:57 Response from the vendor

What a blessing you and your family have been to us! Thank you, Melissa, for your kind words and allowing us to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Nikole D

Thistlewood was the perfect venue for my husband and I. We planned our wedding for a year and a half and Leslie and Tricia helped us every step of the way. They reply very quickly, answer any question you have, and work hard to make your dream come true. Their food is... Read More outstanding and the cocktails can be made to one of a kind! The grounds of the venue are truley stunning. Beautiful flowers, trees, and of course a gran fountain. One of my husbands favorites things is that they had a grooms suite just as nice as the brides to get ready in. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready, my girls and I had mimosas with homemade muffins, brie with a berry compote and fresh fruit. Leslie, the coordinator, took my dream of a romantic upscale wedding to a reality. One of the main aspects of the venue I fell in love with was the grand staircase. I wanted to make this extra special since I was walking down to my future husband on it. We decided to cover the side of the staircase in garland, roses and hydrangeas. I could go on and on about how PERFECT this venue is, but y'all should just go visit it yourself and fall in love like my husband and I did.

2017-10-06T21:03:13 Response from the vendor

Nikole, thank you so much for your gracious words. Honestly, you and Corey were so fun to watch and work with. We wish you a lifetime of blessings together.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 David P

The staff at Thistlewood were absolutely great to work with. The facilities are everything they appear to be. Everything worked fantastic for our daughter's wedding last April. Strongly recommend them!

2017-10-06T21:04:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks, dad! We truly enjoyed working with all of you! We wish the best for Carol and Robert!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jennifer H

A coworker recommended Thistlewood Manor to me, and I immediately fell in love with the venue. Coincidentally, we live 10 minutes away so that was perk! We had the most wonderful day and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Leslie the coordinator is essentially Wonder Woman! I... Read More can't imagine how our day would have gone without her attention to detail and knowledge and timeliness. Also, go to one of their tastings - Tricia is not only the owner but also the amazing chef! My friend is now planning her wedding and hopes to be able to have it at Thistlewood too.

2017-10-06T21:06:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer! You made everything easy. It was a pleasure. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lauren G

I have nothing but high praise for Thistlewood Manor! Not only is the venue itself breathtaking, but everyone there is so helpful and truly makes dream weddings happen! This was the first and last venue I looked at because I was in love. Thank you so much for making my wedding... Read More day perfect!

2017-10-06T21:08:10 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you found us! We loved working with you and your family, and your Beauty and Beast theme comes up in conversation often. We wish you the best Lauren & Destry.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Stephanie C

Thistle wood is stunning and handled every detail of our day perfectly. I had no worries and was able to completely enjoy everything.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Carol W

I cannot recommend Thistlewood highly enough!!! It is an absolutely gorgeous venue and the owner, Tricia, was a dream to work with. Tricia was SO helpful and she, along with her awesome team, ensured that my wedding went off without a hitch. The bridal suite is perfect for... Read More brides and bridesmaids to get ready, we had a blast there during the day of the wedding. This venue is truly incredible!

2017-10-06T21:09:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Carol. Your words are very kind, and you all were truly a joy to work with. Wish you the best!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Rochelle E

Beautiful facility and great staff! My husband and family loved everything about our wedding! Thank you!

2017-10-06T21:10:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rochelle. It was our pleasure! We wish you both the very best years ahead.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Mary F

After an extensive search for venues in the Austin area, I discovered Thistlewood Manor just south in Kyle. I was looking for a venue with a very elegant, romantic feel, and this was THE MOST beautiful one I found. The bridal room to get ready provides an absolutely gorgeous... Read More backdrop for photos with the furniture and décor, and guests commented all night on the stunning interior space and outdoor area with the reflection pool and gardens. The spiral staircase inside allowed for a dramatic grand entrance and the chandeliers and dance floor in the center are very classy. The owner, Tricia, was very helpful during the planning process with suggestions for customizing a bar package for us, table layout ideas, etc. I was also extremely impressed with her use of a computer program for clients to use to create a personalized layout of her venue to scale and share with all other contracted vendors. Highly, highly recommended!

2016-06-25T10:22:55 Response from the vendor

Mary, you are so kind, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I so enjoyed watching you and Will dancing and everyone having such a great time. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Stephanie K

Thistlewood is a beautiful venue and a great option as a place to get married! I got married here on May 24, the day right after really bad rain and flooding happened in the area. I miraculously was still able to have my dream garden wedding and all of my vendors had no problem... Read More getting to the venue. All of our guests (a little over 100) were able to fit on the patio area and the bridal party stood on the grass. It was a beautiful setup and the big backyard has plenty of other ceremony arrangement options! Then our guests went inside for the reception. It was so nice to have all of the food prepared onsite and I received so many compliments on how good it tasted! My husband and I were invited to Thistlewood for a private food tasting before the wedding to pick out our menu. Tricia and her staff can make any dish you want! Thistlewood also has really nice bride and groom areas to get ready and spend the day in. The grand staircase also made a dramatic entrance for me and my husband! So many great things to say about this place, I highly recommend getting married here!

2015-07-30T15:23:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie. We so enjoyed having you here. Everything was beautiful, and your family and guests were very gracious and wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you! Tricia

So much more than expected!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Sarah K

My wedding this passed weekend was magical! The venue wasn't quite finished and yet it was perfect! Everything was beautiful and so much more than I ever expected! I'm so very glad I chose this venue, I will cherish the memories made there for a lifetime!

Tricia Kurtz

I love serving. Generally, I'm in the background making sure the food is great or the guests are served, all is beautiful, organizing, etc. My background is varied with degrees in Accounting, Culinary Arts and Wedding Planning Certificate. My experience also includes being a waiter, prep cook, caterer, and planning/coordinating weddings and more. These opportunities are part of the amazing path that God has led me to open Thistlewood Manor. The reward is seeing happy people around “my table.” Thistlewood Manor is “my table.” It is my pleasure to serve you and help you make your day wonderful