Thistlewood Manor

Kyle, TX

Extraordinary. Elegant. Events.

If timeless Elegance is in your dreams…Thistlewood Manor. This gorgeous ballroom is no ordinary banquet hall, but its grand staircase, amazing chandeliers, and marble-like floors make this a magical place. Enjoy the openness with gorgeous glass and iron doors leading to the patio and courtyard. You will love our exclusive French chairs. It’s all yours for the whole day, so plan your pampering here in our luxurious bridal suite. Thistlewood is perfect for the intimate or large expansive wedding, when extended outside. We work with you and your planner to ensure a delightful day for you and your guests, and our catering choices will please you. If comfortable luxury and elegance is your wedding dreams, Thistlewood Manor is for you.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1520 Roland Lane, Kyle, TX (512) 268-1900

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Mary B

After an extensive search for venues in the Austin area, I discovered Thistlewood Manor just south in Kyle. I was looking for a venue with a very elegant, romantic feel, and this was THE MOST beautiful one I found. The bridal room to get ready provides an absolutely gorgeous... Read More backdrop for photos with the furniture and décor, and guests commented all night on the stunning interior space and outdoor area with the reflection pool and gardens. The spiral staircase inside allowed for a dramatic grand entrance and the chandeliers and dance floor in the center are very classy. The owner, Tricia, was very helpful during the planning process with suggestions for customizing a bar package for us, table layout ideas, etc. I was also extremely impressed with her use of a computer program for clients to use to create a personalized layout of her venue to scale and share with all other contracted vendors. Highly, highly recommended!

2016-06-25T10:22:55 Response from the vendor

Mary, you are so kind, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I so enjoyed watching you and Will dancing and everyone having such a great time. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Stephanie K

Thistlewood is a beautiful venue and a great option as a place to get married! I got married here on May 24, the day right after really bad rain and flooding happened in the area. I miraculously was still able to have my dream garden wedding and all of my vendors had no problem... Read More getting to the venue. All of our guests (a little over 100) were able to fit on the patio area and the bridal party stood on the grass. It was a beautiful setup and the big backyard has plenty of other ceremony arrangement options! Then our guests went inside for the reception. It was so nice to have all of the food prepared onsite and I received so many compliments on how good it tasted! My husband and I were invited to Thistlewood for a private food tasting before the wedding to pick out our menu. Tricia and her staff can make any dish you want! Thistlewood also has really nice bride and groom areas to get ready and spend the day in. The grand staircase also made a dramatic entrance for me and my husband! So many great things to say about this place, I highly recommend getting married here!

2015-07-30T15:23:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie. We so enjoyed having you here. Everything was beautiful, and your family and guests were very gracious and wonderful to work with! Many blessings to you! Tricia

So much more than expected!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Sarah K

My wedding this passed weekend was magical! The venue wasn't quite finished and yet it was perfect! Everything was beautiful and so much more than I ever expected! I'm so very glad I chose this venue, I will cherish the memories made there for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Rochelle E

Beautiful facility and great staff! My husband and family loved everything about our wedding! Thank you!