Is this your business? claim it now

Todd White Photography

Georgetown/Austin, Central Texas and worldwide.

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

711 S Main St., Georgetown, TX
Georgetown/Austin, Central Texas and worldwide.

Best Experience

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Natalie C

I've known Todd personally for the past several years and when I got engaged I knew he would be the only one to do our wedding photos. Todd also did our engagement photos and made us feel at complete ease the whole time! He was very professional and walked us through how to... Read More correctly pose. The end results was amazing! The day of the wedding he was on it! He was very prompt and took a ton of pictures but was never in the way. Todd is amazing at what he does and we will definitely use him in the future for events throughout our lives.

great to have at the wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jacquie O

We booked Todd throughout Complete DJ but had seen his work independently beforehand so were really excited to learn he contracted through them. He was great. He was so nice and lively. He fit right in at the wedding and was everywhere making sure he got the best shots. I'm... Read More pretty camera shy but Todd really put me right at ease and did an amazing job.

Todd White Photography

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Bonnie W

Todd did an excellent job! He was on time, listened to my requests and the pictures are GREAT!