Is this your business? claim it now

Todd White Photography

Georgetown/Austin, Central Texas and worldwide.

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

711 S Main St., Georgetown, TX
Georgetown/Austin, Central Texas and worldwide.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Becky S

I have known Todd White personally for several years, worked with him many times, and was very familiar with his reputation as a highly skilled wedding photographer, so I knew he was the perfect fit to capture the story of my wedding. Before the wedding, Todd contacted us to... Read More discuss the timeline of the event, the must-have pictures, and any other details. He offers several different packages to accommodate your budget, but I really think the value of his service outnumbers the monetary cost. The day of the big event, Todd arrived on time with his second photographer. They started with the groom, groomsmen and bridesmaids getting ready; my dress, shoes, and accessories; and me getting ready. Then came the ceremony and the family pictures and bridal party pictures. We were eager to get to cocktail hour and visit with the guests, so Todd was very efficient but thorough. Our bridal party pictures were a ton of fun - Todd had several great poses to try and also allowed our best man to try his crazy ideas as well. My groom and I felt so comfortable around Todd, so we could really be ourselves and let him capture genuine pictures. Throughout the evening, we loved knowing that Todd and his team were there to capture the fun and special moments. I loved having Todd as our wedding photographer (he is a truly wonderful person and photographer) and would not have changed a thing about the way he captured our story. I am so excited to see our photos and have no doubt that they will be absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Todd White - Storyteller!!

Best Experience

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Natalie C

I've known Todd personally for the past several years and when I got engaged I knew he would be the only one to do our wedding photos. Todd also did our engagement photos and made us feel at complete ease the whole time! He was very professional and walked us through how to... Read More correctly pose. The end results was amazing! The day of the wedding he was on it! He was very prompt and took a ton of pictures but was never in the way. Todd is amazing at what he does and we will definitely use him in the future for events throughout our lives.

great to have at the wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jacquie O

We booked Todd throughout Complete DJ but had seen his work independently beforehand so were really excited to learn he contracted through them. He was great. He was so nice and lively. He fit right in at the wedding and was everywhere making sure he got the best shots. I'm... Read More pretty camera shy but Todd really put me right at ease and did an amazing job.

Todd White Photography

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Bonnie W

Todd did an excellent job! He was on time, listened to my requests and the pictures are GREAT!

Start a Conversation!