Book Your Wedding with Villa St. Clair

A BALLROOM IN AUSTIN, TX

Villa St. Clair is an all-inclusive wedding venue located less than a half hour from downtown Austin, Texas. This beautiful building was built specifically for hosting wedding celebrations of all kinds. From the stunning church-like altar in the Ballroom to the well-manicured lawns to the beautiful gardens, Villa St. Clair is an elegant, yet fun location for having a wedding. The staff is dedicated to customizing every wedding to match each couple's vision for their special day. Villa St. Clair offers both indoor and outdoor space, which can be used for hosting wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions.

Courtyard. The Courtyard is large enough to host both outdoor weddings and receptions. Chairs are set up on the stone patio facing the beautiful pergola, which serves as the altar. The overflowing trees, well maintained gardens and ivy-covered stone wall make a picturesque backdrop for wedding photos. The area is well-lit to allow for both daytime and evening celebrations.

Ballroom. The beautiful Ballroom is ideal for hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. Its high ceilings, stunning chandeliers and light fixtures, along with the amazing stone altar with a gorgeous stained-glass window set the stage for an elegant wedding. Once the ceremony is over, guests can enjoy an outdoor cocktail hour while the Villa St. Clair staff transforms the indoor space into a grand ballroom for the reception.

When booking your wedding with Villa St. Clair, you not only have access to a professional on-site wedding coordinator, but you will also work with the in-house chef and the on-site florist and decorator, with all costs included in the wedding package for these services. This team coordinates together to help you plan the wedding you envision. This all-inclusive approach is especially ideal for couples that want to work with as few vendors as possible.

Catering options include everything from a buffet dinner to family-style service to plated dinner service. The venue includes a bar area and bartenders are included in the wedding package, along with all other essential requirements such as tables, chairs and dinnerware. Depending on the day of your wedding, you will have anywhere from seven to 12 hours of rental time at this venue.

One of the top benefits of planning your wedding at Villa St. Clair is the fact that they only book one wedding per day. This gives you exclusive use of the venue and it guarantees your event's privacy. You will also receive additional extra perks, such as:

• Access to the Bridal Suite and Groom's Den
  • Customized menus
  • Valet parking
  • Sound system and projector
  • Monogramed lighting on dance floor
  • Coordinating colored wall lighting

Villa St. Clair - Here to Build Your Dream Wedding

Your wedding is nestled on a hill top among towering oaks and is waiting for you. Imagine your wedding in a beautiful European-style garden or inside our elegant ballroom. Relax in the spacious Bridal Suite and Groom's Den while our event staff attends to your every need. We could talk about all the wonderful features at Villa St. Clair, but you can read all about them in our reviews.

Ballroom, Garden

7620 North SH 130, Austin, TX (512) 276-1919
PINTEREST

Kind, detail-oriented people full of integrity, and a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Hannah S

My wedding was seamless, perfect, and not a single thing went wrong the entire day, due to Kim's impecable skills and attention to detail. She thinks of everything, and my day was so wonderful and stress-free due to her and her staff. Throughout my entire year-long engagement,... Read More every time that I met with or saw Kim or any staff, they all worked and responded to me with professionalism and kindness. They made me feel so special every time that I saw them, and they truly seemed to want my wedding to be the most beautiful day, and did everything in their power to do so. The day of the wedding, everything was so well planned out. I had an attendant that saw to my every need that day, and the bridal room was set up so beautifully and comfortably. We had everything that we needed and wanted.The amazing thing about the staff is that they are so very professional, but are still so warm and make you feel like part of the family! The decorations, floral arrangements, and food was perfect. I also highly recommend Emily Sinclair and her beautiful bouquets. She made my bouquet out of jewelry donated by my family, and though it kept getting bigger and bigger, she made it work, and made it BEAUTIFUL. I now have it displayed in my house. The wonderful thing about the venue is that it really does suit any budget. You can go as big or as small as you desire, and they have so many options that can make the wedding inexpensive, or if you have a bigger budget, more extravagant. It is a perfect place, and thanks to them I have nothing but fond memories of my wedding day!

2013-10-06T19:00:34 Response from the vendor

Words that describe Hannah' and Nick' wedding at Villa St. Clair: PERFECT BEAUTIFUL COMFORTABLE INSPIRING FUN FAMILY FRIENDS AWESOME NATURAL ELEGANT AMAZING ELECTRIC ONE-OF-MY-ALL-TIME-FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 11.11.11. Wedding at Villa St-Clair

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Jessica C

When we first toured Villa St-Clair, I fell in love! I Loved the stained glass window in the very spacious ballroom, and the beautifull "brides prep room." We booked right a way & met with Kim and her team (chef, florist, planner). It was reliving to know that when we booked we... Read More also booked our planner, Cater, Floral, and tables/chairs. Kim and her team were so wonderful, I changed my mind a month before our wedding and they worked with me in making my new vision come true. A day before the wedding we had a problem with our linens vendor; Hanna (Villa St-Clair Coordinater) told me not to worry about a thing and she would take care of it. On our wedding day it was perfect, we chose Vintage peacock for our theme. We had the ceremony in the ballroom as well as the reception. It took the staff 30 minutes to change the ceremony space into a vintage peacock wonderland recption hall!! It was beautifull a vision come to life, the room was so warm and inviting. The food was so good and reflected our taste, our guests enjoyed the buffet very much. The night when on with Kim keeping us on track with; dances, toasts, cake cutting etc... I can honstly say that our wedding experience was perfect! Villa St-Clair did an amazing job in making our wedding day excetionally amazing!!

2013-10-06T18:52:11 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to help Jessica and Marcus have a fabulous wedding!

Great venue with helpful staff

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Lisabeth B

They did an amazing job in a short amount of time. We meet with Kim in December and had a beautiful wedding in march. The food was very good and the flower gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. The out door garden was incredible for our ceremony.

2013-10-06T19:04:15 Response from the vendor

Super-fun wedding! It was our pleasure to help you create your wonderful wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Sonia B

My husband and I had the pleasure of renewing our vows after 20 years at Villa St. Clair. The experience with Kim and her staff was remarkable. Her level of professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. My dream wedding became a reality and I am... Read More so grateful for Kim and her staff. The stress and pressure of planning, catering, and floral/decor were alleviated. They made this a moment that I will always cherish.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Skye B

The staff at the Villa St Clair made my wedding day such an easy and stress-free experience! Truly all I had to do was show up and get married -- I had every confidence that my wedding coordinator, Kim, had absolutely everything under control. When my bustle broke before the... Read More reception, she got down on her hands and knees and pinned my dress up herself. If the service wasn't enough, the staff was friendly, the food was great, and the ambiance was breathtaking. I truly couldn't recommend the venue more. I had guests raving that this was the most fun they had had at a wedding in years, and as much as I would love to attribute that to me and my husband, I know that a large part of it was because of the Villa St Clair.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Linda T

Our evening at Villa St Clair exceeded expectations. The food and service were excellent. Mrs. Sinclair and her staff were efficient, thorough and a pleasure with which to work. The facility is beautiful and lent a polished look to our event.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Cole M

Villa St. Clair was such a perfect venue for my wedding day. The entire process was incredibly easy and reduced a lot of the stress due to Kim and her staff. Kim was able to use her years of experience and helpful suggestions to make the small details into the perfect wedding.... Read More We had countless people tell us afterward how beautiful the venue was, and how smoothly everything went for them as guests. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an incredible value because pretty soon this will be one of the most sought after venues in the Austin area.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Matthew C

Kim and the staff at Villa St. Clair were amazing helping us getting ready for our wedding. They really helped us through all the important decisions throughout the meetings. They lowered the stress level immensely by helping coordinate with all the vendors and the scheduling... Read More throughout the day. And the food was fantastic!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Cedric P

Villa St. Clair took care of everything we could of thought of on our big day. Everything went by so quickly but so smooth at the same time. Thank you to Kim and her staff for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Darlene M

We fell in love with the venue as soon as we walked in!! It is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we were able to say our 'I do's' here! It's also right up the street from where we live and we have to pass it everyday going to work and it's always like a reminder of our... Read More special day. :) The staff was VERY helpful with the planning process and made the day-of super smooth! I would definitely recommend Villa St. Clair to take care of all of your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Dawn T

This venue is beautiful and you can't beat the experience of Kim Sinclair. The advice was priceless given to us while planning this wonderful event. During the event she was making sure everything ran on schedule and helping with anything needed. She and her staff go above... Read More and beyond during the whole experience.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Sarah C

We had our wedding here back in April and it was BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely loved the venue. We received so many compliments from our guests about the stained glass in the ballroom and the ceremony space. Kim was our coordinator and she was fabulous! Anything we asked for, she made... Read More happen. She was quick to reply to emails and helped work around our schedules for face to face meetings. I definitely would recommend Villa St. Clair and would change a single thing about our big day.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Diana G

Villa St. Clair did an amazing job at making our dream wedding a reality. Our guest were very pleased with the service and food provided by Villa St. Clair and their staff. If you're in search of a venue for your wedding please visit Villa St. Clair.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Shelby R

Villa St. Clair is such a beautiful, wonderful venue! I knew from the moment we first stepped into the ballroom that it was the perfect place for us. Kim and her team made the whole process so fun and easy. If we had a very specific detail we wanted to be done in an exact way,... Read More it was executed flawlessly. If we came in with a general idea of something we'd like to incorporate but no idea how, they would come up with the most ingenious solutions and flesh out the most amazing final products. The food was so incredible, and the flowers more more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I actually got quite a few comments from people who were shocked at how calm and serene I was the morning of the wedding, knowing that I'm a person who deals with anxiety and usually is in freak out "what-if" mode 90% of the time. But I felt like I was in such good hands, and completely trusted not only the quality of the work at Villa St. Clair but also their ability to handle anything that could go wrong, that I was able to just relax and enjoy my wedding! I cannot thank Kim and everyone else at Villa St. Clair enough!

2016-05-17T12:32:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Shelby. I loved creating a unique, intimate wedding for you and Kevin.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Our wedding at Villa St. Claire was amazing. The staff offered everything from planning to floral and catering all in one place and was extremely helpful in the process. They spoke to me and took my desires into consideration just as much as my wife's, which was very refreshing... Read More in an industry that sometimes assumes the groom doesn't care about his own wedding. We went with an herbal theme and this was tied into everything from the hand-made on-site bouquets and boutonnieres to the food and drink (custom-made non-alcoholic and delicious!). The beautiful site not only looked great during the ceremony, but offered many good photo opportunities. The back patio looks very nice with the ivy and brick and offers the option to do an outside ceremony under chapel area. St. Claire also maintains a vintage car on site for photo ops. The venue also offered a great bridal suite with access to a private garage for the bridal party. It also offered a dedicated place to hang the dress, relaxing furniture, and large mirrors. We had an indoor ceremony in the ballroom that would hold the reception. The room is very beautiful, with a stained-glass backdrop and large church doors. After the ceremony, the staff was very quick to turn over the room for dinner and dancing. Overall, Villa St. Claire's dedication and expertise helped us to have a wonderful wedding.

2016-05-17T12:33:39 Response from the vendor

I still think about how delicious your Signature Cocktails were. They were herb-infused, non-alcoholic and fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

As the mother of the bride ,I soon realized that a wedding with a hundred plus guest was an event we needed help with. My daughter picked out three places in our area to check out ,so we looked at two places before going to Villa St.Clair. We were very hopeful as we pulled up... Read More .The venue is beautiful from the outside ,with plenty of easy parking & we also liked the central location off I30. Inside we met with Kim ,the owner and our wedding planner . She is amazing !!!! She explained every detail to us .We loved the fact that her venue took care of the flowers,decorations,tables & chairs .The food was also cooked in their kitchen,not brought in. There was a bar available and she took care of finding bartenders & security. She employs an excellent staff to meet your every need .I just loved the idea my daughter & her fiancé could concentrate on the fun things about their wedding , the dress,cake ,rings ,their guest etc.Kim set up their first meeting so they could test food they wanted, pick out the flowers & decorations they liked and go over a time line of events. Honestly she is the professional you want ,you just walk away feeling she's got this ! The staff kept incontact with my daughter thru the eight months up to the wedding .Several times I just stopped in to ask for help with etiquette questions. Kim stopped what she was doing and put me at ease .My husband passed away a few years ago and I just wanted my daughter to have the best wedding possible ,I wanted her to have a fresh start and move on after so much sadness. I really feel we made the best choice we could of made. The wedding it self was flawless! I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding ,watch it all & Kim took care of every detail. She got them water when the pictures were being taken. Took care of my girls bustle.Kept us all on track ,I mean she thought of everything so the couple was taken care of and I could enjoy the wedding and tend to our guest.I know this is long but it's our history being made and I wanted her happy! One other thing ,Kim put up a memoral chair for my husband who passed with a flower on it .Next to me and that meant so much to me .I didn't even mention how beautiful it is inside .The bridal party loved the rooms provided for them & the decorations were gorgeous. The ball room was breathtaking .I could not ask for a better day or a better memory.

2016-05-17T12:34:44 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to help you create an unforgettable wedding celebration for your daughter.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

My wife and I had a combined American and Indian wedding here in January. While we were initially planning on just doing the American ceremony and reception here, Kim and her team were so organized and the venue was so flexible that we decided to have both ceremonies here, for a... Read More whole day of festivities with multiple setting changes. Kim and her team handled this beautifully, planning many details to the schedule and menu that we would've never thought of otherwise. We fell in love with the venue instantly, as anyone who visits likely will. It was so nice to have a place that is built specifically for weddings, down to the details. The venue felt perfectly sized for our 160 person wedding, and was flexible enough to seat three very different arrangements for different portions of the night. Kim and her team were very experienced and knew what they were doing. At first, not being able to cater from the outside seemed like a hassle, especially with the very specific diet restrictions our families had. However the venue specific chefs were more than willing to accommodate those needs, and even went to our favorite Indian restaurants to try their food so they could draw inspiration from it in their own cooking! This meant a lot to us. The many meetings built into the contract were also quite useful to make sure the whole team and our families were on the same page, leading up to the wedding. My wife is a very organized person, and likes to plan many things in advance, and Kim was very willing to fill in the gaps and go at my wife's pace of planning. In summary, I would highly recommend this venue for any type of wedding, because if they can handle our complicated day, they can handle anything!

2016-05-17T12:39:41 Response from the vendor

Jeffrey your wedding was unforgettable: -the traditional Indian/Hindu ceremony -the delicious Jain Vegetarian food -followed by a traditional Western/American ceremony -and the party which was filled with so much dancing and joy I loved your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 michelle b

Our wedding at Villa St. Clair was classy and well...perfect! The weather was perfect, flowers were beautiful, food was delicious, and everyone truly had such a great time. My husband and I were so relieved to know we were having so much fun with our friends and family. And Kim... Read More was INCREDIBLE. She took such good care of us and our family - and truly thank her for that!

2016-05-17T12:41:08 Response from the vendor

Todd, you and Mary are so kind and loving. Your wedding was the perfect reflection of you as a couple.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

Kim and her team did a amazing job with our Wedding Reception. My wife grew up attending many weddings at Villa St.Clair because she is extended family. This amazing venue was on the top of her list. We didn't have the ceremony at VSC because we wanted a church ceremony. The... Read More space at Villa St.Clair is beautiful and versatile. You can go big and grand, or simple. Lot of guests have commented that they had a amazing time and the food was wonderful. For all the other men out there, Kim does a great job of working with the bride and reducing planning stress. Weddings are very stressful and any reduction in that is great. My wife and I spent some time to get photos taken before reception. The land out at Villa St Clair is amazing, she has different props to get great pictures. We cant recommend Villa St. Clair enough. Kim will treat you like family. We look forward to attending more weddings as guests at Villa St Clair.

2016-05-17T12:41:42 Response from the vendor

I really enjoyed the traditional Grand March at your wedding Reece.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Kate M

Full disclosure, Kim and her team are a part of my extended family. Ever since their venue has been built, all out family weddings have been there! Not wanting to break tradition, my husband and I decided to hold our reception there (married in a church, otherwise the ceremony... Read More would have been done at VSC). This space is so beautiful and versatile. They can go as big or as simple as you'd like! Lots of the guests commented that this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! My mom and husband were told "You've set the bar for future weddings incredibly high!" The whole evening was absolutely amazing. We loved all the photo opportunities on their lovely acreage. We were able to set up a photo station for guests and yard games in the courtyard... Definitely a huge hit! We cannot recommend Kim and her team highly enough... I look forward to attending more weddings there as a guest in the future!

2016-05-17T12:42:43 Response from the vendor

The photos you and Reece took at the vintage truck and silo are amazing.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Villa St. Clair was the perfect location for me and my wife. Kim was incredible. She and her staff made the entire experience 100% stress free. The food was amazing. The venue itself is gorgeous which made it all the more memorable for us as well as our friends and family.... Read More Would not have changed a thing.

2016-05-17T13:02:05 Response from the vendor

It was so fun to help you with your wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Mary W

Kim and her staff at Villa St Clair were absolutely flawless. They made everything about our wedding seamless. A wedding is a lot, its a lot of money, time and effort, Kim and her staff really understand that. When we first walked in to Villa St Clair we knew this was it. We... Read More planned the wedding in 8 short months, and it was a fairytale, like nothing I could have planned myself. Kim made us feel like family the day of the wedding, giving my Husband and I water out of a straw while we were taking pictures and just really taking charge. I do no know what I would have done with out them. I cannot stress enough how wonderful, elegant, kind, and genuine the people at Villa St Clair are, very wonderful to be around and wonderful to share such an important day with. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

2016-05-17T12:43:56 Response from the vendor

Mary-Your kind words are a great encouragement to all of us here at Villa St. Clair.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Sarika S

My husband and I loved having our wedding at this venue in Austin on January 16th. We had a combined Indian and American ceremony, and Kim, our wedding planner helped us coordinate both ceremonies & a combined reception at this location. The venue itself was absolutely stunning,... Read More and the decorations on the day of for the Indian & American ceremonies both looked beautiful. The planner, Kim, worked around our schedule coming in from Dallas to help plan the wedding, which was heavily appreciated. Also, the food, done by the on-site chef's, was incredibly delicious. One issue we did come across was on the day of the wedding, our wedding slideshow wasn't played. We understand that it was a very long day, so we know that it may just have been missed, but there could have been a little bit more coordination towards the reception portion of the evening. Overall, though, Kim was a delight as was her staff. Kim has also been great about contacting us after the wedding and keeping up with me and my husband. Very highly recommend having your wedding here!

2016-05-17T12:45:05 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that your video was not played. I was attending to you and unaware that it was omitted. Thank you for sharing this with me. I have put new methods in place to assure this doesn't happen in the future.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Buyer beware. Beautiful venue. Great food. Enjoyed my wedding there for sure. However, being a local business man and an Aggie, I was very disappointed in Kim-the owner's- honesty and straight forwardness with the financial aspects. She was very sneaky trying to add a few... Read More hundred here or there. My wife kept good notes and kept her accountable. Never an apology or acknowledgement when she was caught though along the way. At the end, we had a great experience and tried to end on a good note as we realized we know many people in common. Unfortunately, she had one more trick up her sleeve. She asked us to write good reviews and she would send us a special something along with our security deposit. So we did. No mention that she had found $497 of "damage" to the grass that she did not plan to send back to us. No pictures. Nothing in writing. When we went to look ourselves--nothing. I am in event management. This is not standard protocol nor is it professional. Maybe she needs the $500 more than we do, but I am sure to pass on the warning to anyone on a budget that plans to work with Kim and have an event here. Keep good notes. Get everything in writing. Take pictures. Be on guard--you know, the way you should NOT have to feel on your wedding day.

2016-05-17T12:50:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Allix C

My husband and I got married at Villa St Clair 1 month ago to the day. My initial review of the venue would have been great--it's a beautiful facility, our wedding was a blast & everyone had fun. It was easy to plan, and the food was delicious. On the surface, greatest day... Read More ever!! What was not great though was the honest communication--or lack there of--and the financial accountability of the venue. My husband and I are Aggies--so is Kim, the owner. We thought for sure doing business with other Aggies--everything would be straight forward and as we expected. After all, Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal. However, when it comes to the financial aspect of this venue, my recommendation would be to keep ALL of your emails and notes regarding prices they give you--they do change based on the scenario so if you don't have in writing your original quotes for items--you will likely be charged more & not given an explanation. When you call this to Kim's attention, no apology will be given. Also, be sure to ask about the security deposit. Without warning, notice in writing, or any proof at all (no photos--so easy in this day in age if there is something to take a picture of) we had $497.95 of ours taken for "ruts by the bridal garage". When we went to view the property after receiving our very small refund--no ruts. Odd? yep. Conveniently this was not brought to our attention until after she asked us to write our reviews and confirmed that we did. When discussing with Kim, no concrete evidence was offered to show us the "damage" we had apparently done, and definitely did not give back the money owed to us. Sad to give a negative review after such a fun day, but a big part of having a wedding is sticking to a budget and knowing that your vendor is honest and will not have any "surprises" for you after it's all said and done. Feel free to email for more specifics.

2016-05-17T12:58:00 Response from the vendor

Kim Sinclair

Kim Sinclair is a third-generation event professional. With two decades of event planning experience, Kim’s accomplishments include stunning weddings, spectacular corporate events and conventions. In 2009, Kim took the next step and opened her own special events venue, Villa St. Clair. She designed and built Villa St. Clair specifically for weddings. Kim has assembled a dynamic and multi-talented team of planners, designers, florists and chefs at Villa St. Clair to cater to your every need. Kim and the staff of Villa St. Clair are well known for creating beautiful and awesomely-fun weddings.