Introducing Dog Weddings at The Knot
Ha-paw-ly ever after starts here. We are delighted to announce all the new and exciting ways The Knot helps dog couples plan their wedding and honeymoon. According to our research, dogs no longer want to be just in a supporting role at their dog parents' weddings. Dog couples are eager to celebrate their love with a bow-wow-worthy canine celebration of their own.
Let us dog walk you through all the steps of wedding planning with our premiere issue of The Knot Special Dog Wedding Issue, top dog wedding vendors, online tools, and our editors' expert tips and advice.
In this article, everything you need to plan a dog wedding:
- The Knot Special Dog Wedding Magazine
- Dog-Friendly Wedding Website Tool
- Top Dog Wedding Vendors on The Knot Marketplace
- The Knot Dog Wedding Registry
- Dog Wedding Advice from The Knot Editors
- Dog Wedding FAQs
The Knot Special Dog Wedding Magazine
Jump into The Knot's dog wedding magazine— the premiere digital issue is free! Get inspired with an exclusive look at Zelda & Walker's real dog wedding photos. Find style ideas for every breed in our Haute Dogs fashion feature. Plan the perfect escape to a Fido-Friendly Honeymoon Spot. Plus, get lots of tips and expert advice from our editors. On newsstands April 1st.
Read the Digital Issue FREE Now
Dog-Friendly Wedding Website Tool
Set up your own FREE Wedding Website to keep your dog and human friends in the loop. You can easily add a "Registry" tab to link up your gift registry to make it easy for them to buy you a gift online. PLUS, get three FREE stationery samples that match your Wedding Website with promo code 3FREE.
Top Dog Wedding Vendors on The Knot Marketplace
Are you ready to join a pack of top dog wedding vendors to make your dog dreams a reality? Planning a dog wedding is fun when you've got talent and experience by your side. From dog-friendly wedding venues and wedding planners to florists and puppy sitters, your magic makers are just a click away.
The Knot Dog Wedding Registry
No need to beg on your wedding day or honeymoon. Treat yourselves with a gift registry on The Knot. You can outfit your dog house with cozy beds, cool toys and fancy dishes. Let your friends give you experience gifts, too, like a dog food subscription, doggie spa treatments and honeymoon fund contributions.
Dog Wedding Advice from The Knot Editors
Check back often to get the latest ideas and advice from The Knot editors. We're passionate about everything weddings. By providing guidance and instilling confidence, we help dog couples discover what's right for them and make planning fun. Here is just a sampling of the dog wedding inspiration we have for you. P.S. Give @TheKnot a follow on social for a daily treat ;)
- Aisle Style: Stunning Flower Dog Collars
- 19 Paw-fect Dog Wedding Attire Ideas
- The 21 Best Thank You Gifts for Dog Parents
- The Best Fido-Friendly Honeymoon Ideas
Dog Wedding FAQs
Is this an April Fools' Day prank?
Yes, it is! But we sure do love dogs here at The Knot. We have lots of ideas for how to include your fur baby in your wedding and honeymoon plans.
- Our 33 Favorite Ways to Include Your Pet in Your Wedding
- The Best Dog-Friendly Vacation Tips for a Romantic Getaway or Honeymoon
- 19 Stunning Flower Dog Collar Ideas for Your Perfect Pup
- 19 Adorable Dog Wedding Attire Ideas
- 11 Cutest Pups With Flower Dog Collars We've Ever Seen
- The 21 Best Gifts for Dog Parents Who Really Love Their Pup