Aloft Mount Laurel

Mount Laurel, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Get Hitched with Sass at Aloft Mount Laurel!

Vows are wow with Aloft Mount Laurel's customizable wedding packages. Our sleek space comes to life with options and menus to fit your signature taste & your savvy budget.

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

558 Fellowship Road, Mount Laurel, NJ (856) 234-1880

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Amy D

So, I'm going to be real with everyone right now. Weddings are stressful. The planning, the family members telling you what you should do (and not do), the money, etc. We've all been there.... and you're probably thinking to yourself - OMG - I give up. Well, DON'T........ Read More just read my review and you'll understand.... So first of all, the major factor, I believe, in a great wedding is a great host. I had to deal with my maid-of-honor being LATE (like LATE) and not able to help me get dressed, the drunk in-laws (we all have them) falling all over the place, the screaming spoiled kid (during the ceremony!), the great food that you never get to eat and the cocktail hour that serves everyone else but the bride and groom. Well let me jut say this.... Desiree Ligotti is a GD saint.... she drove, in rush hour traffic, to get me a robe so that I could get from my room to the bridal suite without streaking through the hotel. She gracefully kicked out the drunks (upon just my nod from across the room). She scooped up the screaming kid during the ceremony and ran her out like Superwoman. She made sure we had our own personal servers throughout the wedding so we got to eat and we got served drinks immediately after the ceremony and throughout picture time and the reception! Her patience, her romantic ideas, her way of being strong and kind but forceful (when I got crazy and emotional).... she made decisions, she got things done and made that night so worth it...... I love this lady - like a lot... and she told me when we met over 6 years ago that when I was going to get married that she would make it "magical".... and she did.... she went above and beyond for our night..... Your decision to choose a venue should already be made now..... If you have forgotten what romance was really like, this is the place and Desiree is your girl.

2017-05-23T15:17:11 Response from the vendor

We agree! Weddings can be stressful, that’s why our team is here; to make everything easy breezy! Desiree is the heart of the dream team at Aloft Mount Laurel. She is always willing to go above and beyond to make her couples shine on their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alan D

My wife and I got married here about about 8 months ago. And to be perfectly honest, we had some issues with hotel reservations (which were rectified) but it left us with a bit of a sour taste in our mouth, so at the time we decided not to leave a review. Over the weekend we... Read More attended another wedding where the wedding planner was...well, let's just say it gave us a whole new appreciation for Desiree. Planning our wedding was simple and easy. we wanted the ceremony to be outside, but the weather was bad, so we moved it inside. We changed our mind about the food selection a couple times. We ordered cheese steaks for a hangover station, cancelled the order, then ordered them again. When the DJ refused to play a video for us, Desiree helped us test everything ahead of time using alLoft's stuff and it worked flawlessly the day of the wedding. So really, Desiree made everything feel so simple and so easy that it gave us the impression that the job was easy! I've never been married before, what did I know!? But ever since our wedding, I've noticed how all these other wedding planners work, and I just keep thinking, geez Desiree was fantastic. Her ability to roll with the punches, improvise, make quality recommendations, help navigate the politics of wedding and her ability to find solutions to all the issues that came up made our actual wedding day flawless. We were never stressed, and anytime we had a question or someone had a question for us, we'd just point them towards her and the issue was magically solved. All of that to say, Desiree, we're sorry it took so long for us to recognize the value of everything you did for us. We now know that it wasn't magic that solved all our problems, it was you. Cheers! Alan

2017-05-11T08:37:07 Response from the vendor

Alan, Your review melted our hearts! Desiree and her team simply love love. When you're freaking out, it's our job to help center you. Wedding day is about celebrating the person you're marrying. It's so easy to forget that and get swept up in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jacqueline R

If I could write a million words about how spectacular Aloft is, I totally would...but people don't like to read that much, so I'm going to try really hard to keep this short. I just had my wedding there on 4/29 and I'm still trying to take it all in. The atmosphere and vibe is... Read More out of this world; you can't find a space in south jersey that comes close, hands down (and i'm still getting texts and calls from our guests who are obsessed with the space). The food, the decor, the desserts, everything is amazing. They include and/or coordinate basically everything that you need. More importantly, they have the greatest staff, like THE greatest. Our coordinator, Desiree, was out-of-this-world amazing. We knew the second we met her that we were in the best hands. She took care of everything and was by my side every step of the way. I honestly don't know what i would have done without her. There was also the crazy sweet bartenders, our incredible maitre d (We came back to our hotel room at 2 am and they had dinner platters left for us in the room....I mean.... how amazing and thoughtful?!?!), the super attentive and friendly staff that handled all of the front desk/hotel room issues (my family wasn't easy to deal with lol). Basically, they helped me pull off a wedding that I didn't think was possible and I thank my lucky stars for them. It was flawless . Thank you guys for not only creating the best night, but helping us get through the best journey ever! (I guess i wrote close to a million words lol oops)

2017-05-04T09:37:24 Response from the vendor

Jackie! Congratulations to you and Ross! Your wedding day was perfection, but it's all because two wonderful people fell in love. Desiree and her team enjoy celebrating these moments with our couples, and are always willing to help. Whether we helping with family or last... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kaley M

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Aloft! Although we did not have our wedding there we did have all of our guests stay there and everyone was talking about how nice the staff was and how beautiful the hotel was. Danette was absolutely amazing- she... Read More took all of the stress out of planning for the hotel! We would highly recommend the Aloft!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Rosemarie M

Everyone and everything was fabulous. We stayed at the aLoft after our wedding. You could not ask for a better way to end our wedding night. Thank uuu.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie P

Aloft was an awesome place for our guests to stay. We planned our wedding in 3 months and the staff at Aloft were helpful in planning our room block and very kind to our guests. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

This was the most amazing wedding that i have been to. Every detail was thought out and carried out beautifully. I stayed at the Aloft all weekend and the whole weekend was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna B

We got married at the Aloft in Mt Laurel, and what an amazing wedding it was. Desiree was a life saver, and just knew how to take the stress away. She was so professional and so passionate, not sure if I could have done everything with out her. The venue was beautiful, the food... Read More delicious and the service was excellent!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren H

I've dated my now husband for close to 9 years when we decided to finally tie the knot. We picked the Aloft - Mount Laurel as our wedding venue for several reasons. -Unusual: The Aloft have enough of a mix of the traditional style for older relatives and a new modern vibe... Read More that I and my friends enjoyed. It's not a venue you can go to and feel bored. I love the bright colors. - When we booked our date, Aloft had several packages to satisfy every budget. Many items typically not thought of is included in their packages. - Desiree (Director of events and catering) is the BEST.! She worked with my crazy schedule and found times that accommodated my Husband and my's work schedules. I could not ask for a better cooridinator. - We live an hour away from the venue, but this location is easy to find for all. Our wedding was perfect. I had no complaints. Every guest keeps saying this was the best wedding they attended! Kudos to Desiree's list of preferred vendors for also contributing to making our wedding day AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan A

I just attended a wedding here and oh my word! 😍😍😍 I was literally taken to another world! Every room, every aspect, every detail was beautiful! Ceiling high photos of the bride and groom greated us in the 1st room and let me tell you, that was a WOW moment! Every room was... Read More draped in colors and fabrics and it really was magical! 💖💖💖 The staff was actually incredibly pleasant and did a fantastic job! The food was AHHHHMAZING and very creative and fun! The ceremony was under the stars and was breath-taking! We danced in the main ball room where they had a photo booth, ice cream cart, and plenty of room to really party! BEST WEDDING I've attended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mike H

I attended a wedding at aloft in September. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. The food and atmosphere was spectacular! It was readily apparent from the start how much the staff cares and how hard they work to make everyone happy. Would rate 100 stars if I was... Read More able to!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Eileen H

Yes, a 5-star review for Aloft. My daughter's wedding was held on a Saturday night, 9/30/17, a month ago, and it has taken a while to just let it all sink in. My daughter just fell in love with this place from the moment we started looking at wedding reception places. The... Read More Aloft has a an up-to-date modern look and it was the perfect size for our wedding group of 115 persons. We had the ceremony outside in the courtyard, and it was just beautiful, even though the afternoon was very windy. The chairs were set up perfectly and there was a special area set-up for just for family members. Then inside to the cocktail hour, which showed off the couple's drinks, and everyone enjoyed the food and the drinks. The lighting in the cocktail area was just perfect, very romantic. People were impressed, because it is not the usual fare for the food served at the cocktail hour. There was more than enough room to meet and greet, and just mingle. Everyone seemed very comfortable the entire time. The music was just terrific and DJ Bishop had everyone up and dancing right through to end of the reception time. The photographer Eric of Perfect Day Photography was everywhere taking pictures from 1:00 through the cake cutting. Bless these vendors and their talents. They were just the best. Lastly, I can not end this review without talking about Desiree, our dedicated person, who ensured that everything was just perfect and that the time we spent at the Aloft was uncomparable to any other place. And the whole time we spent at the Aloft, it was just perfect. The tables were elegant, the set up of the room was flawless, with a satellite bar area, lounge areas, a whole separate area for the photo booth and their items...Thank goodness for Desiree, she is the dream person who helped us through all the decision-making, the flower- placements, and the special arrangements for the day and night. I consider ourselves blessed with the talented people we had help us with making the beautiful day just perfect for a couple who deserve nothing less. I can still cry that this day went so wonderfully. May your daughter's wedding go this well, and may you experience the joy I had!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren B

We got married at the Aloft Mount Laurel on August 5, 2017 and the magic of our special day still remains a topic of conversation amongst our family, friends, and most importantly, between my new husband and I. Every detail was hand-selected for us by Desiree and instead of a... Read More cookie cutter wedding, we had the wedding that suited our specific style and preferences. While many other couples have to hire a day of wedding planner, we thankfully had Desiree by our sides to help us make sure everything was just as we had planned. She doted on us all night to make sure everything was running smoothly and ensured we had a personal maitre d to take care of us all evening. The maitre d served us our meals before anyone else ate and made sure we were never thirsty or went unassisted. We are so thankful for our experience at the Aloft and encourage anyone looking for an elegant and modern event to look closely at Aloft. Thank you, Desiree and your team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Billie B

I went to Aloft for a wedding in September. It was incredible. The staff, the food, everything was perfect. Would definitely use them for a future event

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nicole C

The Aloft hotel was a perfect spot to host our bridal party and guests before and after our wedding. We had access to the sleeping suite which was was gorgeous and very spacious. In addition, we utilized the dressing suite downstairs which gave the girls space to get ready in... Read More with tables/chairs and salon chairs which we had hair and makeup come to. Our guests raved about the hotel and service. The large bar and outside patio worked out great for the after party. We also hosted a morning after breakfast in one of the ballrooms which worked out well for our guests. Leading up to the day Danette and Desiree were helpful with organizing our guest wedding block and website to track guests, breakfast, and setting up the use of the suites. We would highly recommend staying at the Aloft for your next event.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Meghan M

We originally did not plan on staying at a hotel the night of our wedding and the week of the wedding we changed our minds. Danette was able to accommodate us and reserved a room for us. Check in was easy, the room was modern and clean, and the bed was comfortable. We're happy... Read More we decided to spend our wedding night at Aloft.

2017-05-04T08:25:56 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you decided to stay with us. Danette and our team just love love! It's wonderful to have the hotel all abuzz with wedding guests for an easy, breezy convenient Mount Laurel wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Natalie D

I loved working with Linda who helped with all the group booking but Desiree, the woman who does the brunch was so unprofessional. The hotel was great and my guests loved it however, the brunch was a huge disappointment. It was a waste of money and probably what I regret the... Read More most spending my money on.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

We used Aloft for our wedding block, and had a fantastic experience. Linda was helpful and very responsive with giving us updates whenever we needed. We were also able to organize a casual meet-up the evening before our wedding in the lobby/bar area. The hotel was very... Read More flexible and helpful during that planning process. They even surprised us with signs designating an area specifically for our guests, and provided use of an extra room all to ourselves, which included water dispensers and tables for us to set up. After our wedding reception, we were able to come back to the hotel bar and hang out with our guests there until late in the morning. It was the perfect accommodation for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Jacquelyn C

Aloft is such a great hotel location. It was very convenient for our guests coming from the Turnpike, 295, and Philly. The staff was so nice and welcoming. We had a chilled champagne bottle waiting in our room when we arrived after our wedding. We worked with Linda Krwawecz for... Read More our room block. She was so helpful and accommodating. She was so easy to get in contact with and replied in a timely manner. Even when we had guests making reservations outside of our block she made sure to include in their reservation notes that they were part of our party. When the block closed she even told me to tell my guests to reach out to her directly to add them to the block. This is a great location and a fun place to have your guest stay.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Shanell S

We used this hotel to accommodate our guests and they did a great job entertaining us and making sure our needs were taken care of.

2016-05-02T08:56:10 Response from the vendor

We so glad that we were able to help you make your wedding a memorable experience for you and your guests. Our team always delivers friendly service because we are proud to make every Aloft stay easy breezy!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Tahira A

We used the Aloft as the host hotel for our wedding guests who were traveling in from out of town. Their feedback was excellent and all reported an enjoyable stay. We even provided them with welcome bags with some refreshments that they could enjoy during their stay.... Read More Coordinating the process was a breeze and the staff was very accommodating and cordial. I would definitely use them for future events!

2016-01-25T09:08:49 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on an amazing wedding weekend! We enjoyed meeting your family and friends and are pleased to hear that they all enjoyed their Aloft stays! It's hard NOT to have a great stay when you're celebrating, though...are we right?! Congratulations again and thank you so... Read Less Read More

easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Sarah M

very easy to work with, room block is free and you get free room if 10 rooms are booked. Rooms are awesome and different with a good bar in the lobby for hang outs after the wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Kristi F

We chose Aloft as a place for our guests to stay after our wedding for a few reasons- great location, beautiful, new, clean hotel, and because of Linda and the staff! Linda helped us coordinate all of our logistics for our wedding guests. The staff was extremely helpful in... Read More making sure our guests had all of the information they needed to get to our ceremony. Everyone was helpful to make sure our small details were attended to and we are thankful for their help in making our day run as smoothly as possible!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amy C

As soon as myself and then fiance (now husband) walked through the doors at the Aloft Mount Laurel for our wedding consultation, I knew instantly they'd be hosting our Halloween wedding. The hotel's look and atmosphere were exactly what I was looking for and we booked shortly... Read More after our first visit. There were so many times the Aloft staff exceeded my expectations, as they hosted all aspects of my wedding (ceremony, reception, after party & accommodations), that I've lost count. Jenna, the event coordinator, and Linda, their group sales manager, and I must've collectively exchanged over 300 emails (I'm quite hands on) and they made things happen with urgency, courtesy and professionalism. I can't tell you how many times I was approached at my wedding reception by guests asking, 'how did you find this place?!'- I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else. Thank you Jenna, Linda and the rest of the fabulous staff at the Aloft Mount Laurel!!

2015-11-06T10:10:15 Response from the vendor

Amy, Seriously, this was the Monster Mash of the year! Jenna, Linda and our team were so excited to plan and host your Halloween wedding! Everything from the ceremony to reception and after party was a thriller. We truly love weddings, and it's so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Taylor H

I first fell in love with Aloft in 2012 when I attended a bridal expo. I am obsessed with the modern design throughout the hotel. I contacted the sales manager( who was Chenoa at the time) and we got started on building my package. I booked the venue for 9/18/15 and just hung in... Read More the balance for a year or so. In August 2014 I contacted Chenoa and we began the entire process. (the timeline of the day, food choices etc.) Then, in Jan. 2015 Chenoa informed me she was leaving. I was extremely nervous about the transition, but then Jenna stepped in. SHE IS AMAZING. She made me feel at ease and was so organized. She promptly responded to all the e-mails and went over so many things with me(probably more than once lol) She was always kind, professional and detail oriented( which I love). When the day of the actual wedding arrived I didn't worry about a thing. I knew I was in good hands with Jenna. Everything about my wedding was perfect! The food was outstanding and the service was also great. (The drinks were strong, which is hard to find at most weddings anymore.) Everyone had a great time! The process of blocking rooms was also easy and my guests loved that Aloft is a "one stop shop" so to speak. I had my ceremony, reception, and hotel all in one spot. I am truly grateful for Jenna, Linda (who helped me block rooms), Alexis (who set up all my personal touches at the wedding) and the entire staff for making the day special. The only issue (very small) that came up was the person who was in the suite the night before wouldn't leave before 3 pm, which made getting ready in the bridal suite tight. (Basically, it was more the guest being an jerk and not leaving, even though he knew a wedding was coming in). I don't blame aloft for that, but it was a little inconvenient since I did book the room so far in advance. But, I want people to see all the positive!! Despite the room not being ready, the staff put is in another room right away. Again, everyone was so nice and I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else! I would totally relive the day over and over again and it's all because of Aloft!

2015-11-06T10:07:28 Response from the vendor

Don't all the best things start with love? Thank you for attending our social events expo in 2012, must have been meant to be! Thank you for noting that you worked with Chenoa to build your own package. That's important and we don't mention it... Read Less Read More