Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

805 W 26th Street, Erie, PA (814) 459-5921

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Heidi

Butch Knight was a great D.J. to work with for our wedding. We were so pleased with how things ran so smoothly, and that we owe to him! From announcements, to the introductions, to the music and flow of the night… It was perfect! We would certainly use Butch Knight again for... Read More any event!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Erin L

Butch Night made sure out wedding ran smoothly. He kept us all right on time and played the music from the list I gave him. We also rented his party bus and he had nothing but the best music for us!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Danielle F

Provided limo, up lighting and photo booth! All were a hit! Would recommend!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Brenda N

Dj Butch did a fantastic job at our wedding. He listened to our ideas and he gave amazing suggestions that we didn't even consider. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We also used him for up lighting. Great job all around. Would definitely use him... Read More again.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie H

We owe a huge thank you to DJ Butch Knight at Dynamic Sounds for helping make our wedding so perfect! DJ Butch is professional, helpful, friendly and creative! DJ Butch quickly understood our music tastes and our uplighting preferences for our wedding and he exceeded our... Read More expectations. He was flexible to meet and really took time to listen and give thoughtful suggestions, really diminishing my stress as far as music and entertainment at our ceremony and reception. He was extremely prompt at returning emails, phone calls, and text messages. When we met with Butch the first time I told him “we want a wedding where everyone is talking about how much fun it was and one that everyone is dancing the whole night.” DJ Butch made that happen! He pleased our guests from ages 2-82 by playing a variety of targeted music that everyone loves. He kept almost all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! In fact, the floor was so packed that it overflowed into the adjacent room. DJ Butch was extremely accommodating with arriving early to set up before the wedding and entertained our guests as they arrived with music that we requested. He had a wireless microphone system, which worked so well that everyone could hear the ceremony clearly along with speeches during the reception. The music was PERFECT for each component of our wedding -- from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the entrances into the reception, dinner music, and then of course the reception. His uplighting was stunning. I was taken back by how beautifully lit our venue was when I walked into the reception. DJ Butch really created the perfect environment for our reception. You can tell that he is dedicated and has a passion for pleasing crowds. He even took time to study our parents and bridal parties first and last names to ensure that he didn’t mispronounce anyone’s name! He also helped me create a special music mix for my mom and I to dance to for the mother/daughter dance, which was special to us and a huge hit as guests watched us dance to a variety of upbeat popular songs. We highly recommend Dynamic Sounds to anyone who is looking for amazing music and beautiful uplighting for a special event! Dynamic Sounds will remain our top recommendation when talking with family, friends, and really anyone who is looking for a DJ in Northwestern Pennsylvania. THANK YOU DJ BUTCH! You really helped to make our wedding “the best wedding ever,” quoted from guests during and after the wedding, and so perfect and special for Taylor and I!

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Nicole B

I loved working with Dynamic Sounds because they were a one stop shop. We ended up using them for our DJ, and they had connections with a photographer and videographer as well.Butch has a wonderful personality and really understood what was important to my husband and I when... Read More choosing music for our ceremony and reception. He came equipped with two sound systems and an assistant.

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Rachael O

We also had Butch Knight. He was great! Met with him twice before our wedding to make sure everything was ready and it couldn't have went more smoothly.. We had a pretty fun crowd and they absolutely loved him.. Still getting comments 2 months later of how great our DJ was... Read More and how they wished the reception could have lasted longer.. Highly recommend him!

Great DJ a Must HAve

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 jessica l

Butch Knight. He will make your reception flow with ease. We did not have to worry about a thing. From the moment we arrived at the reception site to our exit he made us feel relaxed. He also will sit down and fill out sheets and talk with you prior to your wedding. He also... Read More through in some free uplighting!