Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJs & Uplighting

Serving All MN & WI

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

Minneapolis, MN Serving All MN & WI (888) 347-5562

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Morgan Z

We were so lucky to get Andrew as our DJ for our North Shore wedding! My biggest wedding fear was having an empty dance floor and with a smaller wedding (100 guests) and the unique music taste of my husband (HATES country and LOVES heavy metal), I was aware that this was a very... Read More likely possibility. However, I shouldn't have worried as Andrew was somehow able to read the crowd and play music that kept the dance floor full ALL night! His music choice was great (I still haven't gotten my voice back from singing along to every song) and was even able to incorporate a few heavy metal songs for my husband which made his night. Andrew was very responsive to song requests made by our guests and to last minute changes I threw his way. The best part though was watching him dance along behind his booth, having a good time too! In the time leading up to the wedding, their online planning tools were EXTREMELY helpful with the planning process and Diana Davis (special event consultant) was very quick to respond to any and all questions I had. Also, my husband is a veteran and I greatly appreciated the veterans discount they provided us with. I have nothing but great things to say about Andrew and Pro Sound!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren W

They did AWESOME. So easy to work with and the dance turned out perfectly

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Anneli L

The groom and I agreed-- Nick was everything we expected from a DJ! He was very flexible and prepared for the night. He had our names ready after lots of practice, he was really interactive and had activities ready, he timed the music well... Just like we wanted. Super friendly,... Read More easy going guy too. Diane and the others at Pro Sound were really easy to work with in the setup and initial booking, too. The whole team was great to work with, and we loved their website. We didn't use a wedding planner, so the online tools they had became our go-to for planning, hand-in-hand with TheKnot.com.