The Regency Banquet and Conference Center

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

425 East Rte 59, Nanuet, NY

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Katie R

The director of catering, Tina Primavera, was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. If we needed anything she was able to help us and make it happen. The staff on the night of the wedding was more than attentive and catered to our needs perfectly. The convenience of having our reception at a hotel like this made it so much easier for everyone, especially with the snowy conditions that day. The food was fantastic and the presentation of everything looked amazing. I would recommend anyone who asked to come eat here any day of the week and book parties as well. I can't say enough good things about the Regency Ballroom.

DONT LET THE NAME SCARE YOU AWAY

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 lindsay k

the words that I could write on here would not even be enough to explain how amazing my wedding day was bc of Patrick and his team here at the Regency Ballroom! From beginning to end starting 6 months prior to the wedding Patrick was there whenever I needed him. He is extremely curtious and proffessional with every thing he does and is involved 100% of the way for you. He made my day so relaxing and greeted every table during dinner to make sure that everything was okay. I hope brides dont see the Comfort Inn and turn the other way, because this venue and team is AMAZING! Even after the reception in the cash bar Patricks team was talking about how amazing he is all night. They all respect him and he respects them back. the night was FLAWLESS!!!!!!

TO The Regency Banquet and Conference Center