The 25 Best Wedding Shoes for Brides Who Take Their Footwear Seriously
Your wedding shoes are one of the most important accessories you'll need for your big day, and you'll treasure them long after the ceremony ends. That's why you should take the time to find the best wedding shoes that reflect you and your personal style. And with so many heel heights, colors and styles on the market, let's face it—it's easy to get overwhelmed with choices. That's why we're here: to help make finding your dream shoes easier (so just call us the fairy godmother of wedding shoes).
To help streamline the shopping process, we're sharing the top retailers that sell high-quality and gorgeous shoes for weddings. Then, keep scrolling for our roundup of the best bridal shoes on the market at a variety of price points, from embellished heeled sandals to sparkly sneakers. Whether you're searching for a comfy pair of bridal block heels or a strappy stiletto that makes a statement, we've pulled silhouettes for every wedding vibe and budget.
In this article:
Where to Buy Wedding Shoes
There are a few different routes you can take when deciding where to shop for wedding shoes. You can go straight to a brand that specializes in wedding styles (ex. Bella Belle), or you can visit a larger retailer that sells wedding shoes from different shoemakers (ex. Nordstrom). Check out some of our favorite places to shop for affordable and luxurious bridal shoes:
- Bella Belle: Bella Belle carries the most romantic bridal shoes in so many silhouettes and styles, including block, stiletto and kitten heels, as well as flats. And for brides who care most about comfort, their shoes are crafted with heavy padding designed for all-day wear. That way, you can still get the style you want without sacrificing comfort on your big day.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom is another great place to buy wedding shoes. Why? They carry bridal shoe styles from the most trendy brands—and often offer free shipping and returns (depending on where you live). With Nordstrom's flexible shipping policy, soon-to-wed brides can order several pairs of shoes and try them on from the comfort of their own homes, before returning the pairs they don't want.
- Margaux: This modern shoe brand's bridal atelier lets you fully customize a pair of wedding shoes to your unique measurements. The made-to-order pieces are then handmade and delivered within 8-12 weeks. Or, you can order one of the ready-to-wear styles that are specifically curated for brides.
- Lulus: If you're a bride on a budget, Lulus is an excellent place to shop for stylish and whimsical wedding shoes. They have every style of shoe—from block heels with a plain satin finish to crystal-encrusted wedges—all offered at a great price. Shoes range from $28 to $190.
- Jimmy Choo: For designer bridal shoes, Jimmy Choo has a luxurious collection of heels, wedges and flats for your upscale affair. While on the pricier side, you're guaranteed to receive a high-quality pair that can turn into a keepsake after your wedding.
The Best Wedding Shoes To Shop Now
Now that we've shared the best places to buy wedding shoes, let's dive into our list. We've rounded up the cutest wedding shoes for all bridal styles. Read on for our top picks available to shop online.
1. Belle Belle Esther Beaded Peep Toe Slingback Closed Toe Kitten Heels in Ivory
To balance the big tulle bows on the 2.5-inch heel, the Esther by Bella Belle has subtle beading on the shoe's front for a classy touch. This style is elegant, yet bold, for the bride who wants a modern take on a traditional style. (Note: The bows are removable, so you can achieve two different looks for the ceremony and reception).
2. Jimmy Choo Sacora 100 Floral Lace Sandals with Pearl Detail in Ivory
One of the best luxurious bridal shoes? This stunning lace sandal from Jimmy Choo. Timeless features include the elegant lace accents, the statement pearl detail on the vamp and the refined V-cut peep toe. We're seriously obsessed.
3. Lulus Flora Satin Pearl Embroidered Pointed-Toe Flats in Ivory
For a shoe that screams "bridal" in the best way, consider these embellished wedding flats with a sleek pointed toe. The vamp is adorned with glittering rhinestones, faux pearls and gold charms for a magical look for brides. Another bonus? This affordable wedding shoe is only $39, so it won't break the bank.
4. Bella Vita Aliette Sandal in Gold Metallic
This gold metallic sparkly wedding shoe has all the pizzazz without being so high that you'll struggle to walk (or dance). It's also available in medium, narrow, wide and extra wide sizes, so choose the fit that you'll feel most comfortable in.
5. Jessica Simpson Wayva High Heel in White
Jessica Simpson's new bridal shoe collection has the cutest styles for your wedding day, including this bedazzled pump. It features a fun, curvy silhouette that's decorated with embellishments, while the stiletto heel and pointed toe command attention. Each shoe comes in a satin shoe bag and features a faux sapphire stone on the outsole with "Happily Ever After" inscribed on the bottom. How special is that?
6. Bella Belle Gabrielle Slingback Wedding Shoes with Pearls in Ivory
All eyes will be on you in this effortlessly elegant ivory silk slingback from Bella Belle. It's one of the best shoes to wear to your wedding, thanks to the gorgeous pearl accents, the large bow embellishment on the heel and the extra padding (which will have your feet thanking you later).
7. Margaux The Uptown Sandal in Powder Satin
A comfortable wedding shoe that's also super stylish? Sign us up. This something blue bridal shoe is a bestselling style for a reason. From the beautiful blue satin upper to the extra plush foam padding, you won't want to take these beauties off. We also have to call out the stunning crystal buckle on the ankle strap.
8. Jimmy Choo Bing Ballet Patent Leather Mules with Crystal Strap in Pink
Stunning crystals run along the strap that accents this pointy-toe mule, which stands tall on a slim stiletto that's effortlessly chic. Select your favorite color from five bridal-worthy shades, including Linen, Ballet Pink, Candy Pink and Black.
9. Dolce Vita River Pearl Wide Heels in Vanilla Pearls
For brides who want to wow with their shoes, this pearl-embellished wedding heel is a real winner. Available in medium and wide sizes, the 2-inch heel offers a subtle-yet-sophisticated lift, plus it's made with water-based and recycled materials that are eco-friendly. We're impressed.
10. Something Bleu Elvie Mules in Blue
Not into plain bridal shoes? No problem. These floral bridal shoes will bring the regencycore aesthetic from Bridgerton to your wedding ensemble. From the stylish pointed toe and the botanical brocade fabric to the oversized sheer bow, it's an enchanting pick you won't regret purchasing.
11. Dyeables Myra Low Wedge Thong Sandal in White
Tying the knot by the ocean? This wedding sandal, available in medium and wide sizes, is an elevated and comfortable choice for your daytime event. The low 1-inch wedge means you can dance all night long without ease, while the glittering rhinestones and pearls are simply stunning.
12. Badgley Mischka Tess Heels in Ivory
Enter: The most charming bridal shoes we've ever seen. These Badgley Mischka heels are topped with whimsy tulle bows and feature a 3.25-inch satin heel and luxe satin upper. It's a flirty and chic option that'll earn tons of compliments from your family and friends.
13. Good American Cinder-F*cking-Rella Pump in Glass
If you love the look of Cinderella's glass slippers, these translucent bridal pumps are a modern take on the iconic fairytale accessory. Aside from the crystal clear appearance, the vamp is bejeweled with shimmering gemstones, making it a glamorous bridal heel for your nuptials. (Psst: They also come in other colors, like Blue, Pink and Purple.)
14. Reformation Shereen Ruched Block Heel Mule in Parmesan
Attention, fashionistas. You'll want to strut down the aisle in this block-heel bridal sandal. The ruched upper is accented with ruffles and complements the slim block heel and chic square toe, making it one of the most fashionable shoes for brides. (Note: This shoe runs slightly narrow.)
15. Badgley Mischka Collection Kiara Crystal Back Open Toe Pump in White Satin
Badgley Mischka are a bridal favorite when it comes to finding the best wedding shoes. These satin platform high heels have a peep toe and iridescent crystal embellishments along the back. And while the White Satin is an ideal pick for weddings, it's also available in Ivory Satin, Latte and Sapphire.
16. Margaux The Mule in Linen
Want to slip into something comfy and cute for the reception? Try Margaux's bow-topped bridal mules, available in medium, narrow and wide sizes. We're loving the Linen and Rose Suede hues, but you could also switch things up and go with Black or Midnight Suede. You'll also appreciate the 5-millimeter of plush foam padding on the insole.
17. Nina Veena Wedge Sandal in Gold Metallic
Once you step into these gold metallic wedding wedges, they'll instantly heighten your wedding day look. It boasts a comfortable 3-inch wedge sole, rhinestone-studded straps and an almond open toe. As another plus, this classy style is only $70, making it one of the best wedding shoes on our list.
18. Jessica Simpson Everyn High Heel in White
For a showstopping style to wear down the aisle, these bedazzled platform wedding sandals from Jessica Simpson fit the bill. The festive design features a smooth satin upper against a contrasting embellished heel. Also, the white design can go with so many different outfits, from bridal gowns to wedding pantsuits.
19. Lulus Joelle Loafer Slides in White Glitter
A great alternative to wedding heels or sandals is a polished pair of bridal loafers. These white glitter slides have so many fashion-forward features, including a pointed-toe upper, a notched collar and refined piping along the vamp. The slip-on design also makes it a convenient option to throw on for the reception or after party.
20. Dolce Vita Zina Pearl Sneakers in Vanilla Pearls
FYI: We're obsessed with everything pearlcore. These wedding sneakers are embellished with luminous pearls for an equally stylish and festive ensemble. You could even incorporate pearl accessories into your wedding ensemble to coordinate your bridal look even further.
21. Loeffler Randall Daphne Bow Slide in Blue
Here's a romantic bridal slide for your spring or summer soirée. Crafted from light blue organza fabric, the charming design has a padded footbed, an open square toe and is topped with a tied bow. (Note: Because this style runs slightly small, the brand recommends sizing up a half size for narrow feet and sizing up one size for wider feet.)
22. Lulus Fallyn Naked Mules in Chocolate
Available in three neutral shades—Hazelnut, Chocolate and Mocha—these nude wedding shoes have a 2-inch block heel that'll make it easy to walk down the aisle without sacrificing style. Plus, the versatile style and hue mean you can rewear them for future occasions without any issues.
23. Manolo Blahnik Hangsi Satin Crystal-Buckle Halter Pumps
While on the pricier side, the Hangisi pump by Manolo Blahnik is somewhat of a bridal shoe staple. Set on the 2-inch kitten heel, its classic satin finish with a shimmery crystal buckle on the toe is the perfect complement to almost any bridal outfit.
24. Nina Shoes Nelena in Silver Dreamland
For brides that love the sparkly things in life, these strappy wedding sandals are covered in glittering embellishments on the asymmetrical toe and sleek ankle straps. It also has a structured 2.5-inch heel that's comfortable and totally party-ready. Choose your preferred width: medium or wide.
25. Kat Maconie Rafi Pumps in Blanc/Gold
With a romantic hourglass heel, these white and gold bridal pumps are simply breathtaking. It features 3D gold petals at the toe, which are crafted from white and gold leather. It's a showstopping style that'll look lovely for a holiday or winter-themed affair.