At Fault brings the party!

Your wedding will be memorable.. but your reception should be unforgettable! The AT FAULT band will have you and your guests dancing all night long! With a variety of music and a lively performance, your party will surely be a night to remember! Special pricing for 2017 brides! CALL NOW!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Great Band

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Stephanie B

At Fault was so much fun! I had not heard them play before my wedding but they were awesome! They play a great variety of oldies and todays hits. They were able to read the crowd and play music that fit.

NICOLE

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Nicole H

'AT FAULT' DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB AT OUR WEDDING, THEY WERE SO MUCH FUN AND UP BEAT. THEY REALLY FELT THE CROWD AND PICKED SONGS BASED ON EVERYONE REACTIONS. THEY WENT OUT INTO THE CROWD AND REALLY GOT EVERYONE DANCING AND HAVING FUN. OUR ENTIRE RECEPTION WAS OUT ON THE DANCE... Read More FLOOR FOR MOST OF THE TIME THANKS TO THE BAND! THEY WERE SO EASY TO WORK WITH AND WITH BUDGET! I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT BAND TO REALLY MAKE YOUR WEDDING MEMORABLE!

Great band

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Nan H

I hired At Fault for my daughters wedding and really had not heard them play. Well.. My guest from, Texas and California were so impressed! They were a fantastic band. They played to the crowd and we danced the entire night. I would highly recommend them for any event. I was... Read More more than pleased! Thanks guys and girls awesome job!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 nikki f

Holy moly! At fault was absolutely wonderful to work with during the whole wedding process! They are very affordable and love what they do!! I can hands down say they turned our reception into one amazing and energetic party! They truly made connections with me and my husband... Read More and Kept us and our guest involved all 4 hours! They cover all genres and eras of music! They knew how to feel the crowd and play what the crowd wants! We can't reccomend them enough!! If you want the reception of your dreams/party, choose At fault!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kaci M

At Fault was absolutely amazing at our wedding reception!! They played all of our favorite songs and they made our reception a great time! I have received so many compliments from guests. They really made the dance floor so much fun! If you need a band for a wedding, At Fault is... Read More definitely the best band to choose!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jade P

I picked At Fault without even listening to them because of all their wonderful reviews on the knot. Best decision ever. My husband and I received compliments the whole night about how amazing they were. They were able to get our guests out on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Brianne H

At Fault was absolutely amazing! They played a great mix of oldies and new songs. We had the best time at our wedding and it's because we chose At Fault! They also sang at the ceremony and it was perfect! We absolutely loved them!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Kristen O

I can't say enough great things about these guys... They traveled to Natchez to play at our wedding, and they made the reception absolutely perfect! They played all of the songs we wanted and our guests had the best time. I still have people tell me that it was the most fun... Read More wedding they've ever been to, and the most amazing wedding band they've ever heard! I can't believe how awesome they were-- it felt like watching a movie of the most amazing reception! Seriously-- top notch band!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

I was recently at a friends wedding where I saw AT FAULT for the first time. Needless to say, I think that everyone's feet hurt after the wedding! I have never seen so much guest participation in my life; the dance floor was packed all night! Not only was At Fault a fun band,... Read More they sound great! I would recommend AT FAULT for anyone who is looking to have a good time and break it down on the dance floor!

2015-05-22T15:01:24 Response from the vendor

I want to thank you for the very kind words, and it means a lot to the band as we put in a lot of time and effort to make this band special, so thanks again. Hope to see you soon at another one of... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Monica M

I can't say enough about this band!! They completely blew us away at our reception and we could have not asked for a better band! They pretty much made our reception a blast! They played a great variety of music for every age group that was at the wedding. They dance floor was... Read More always packed with our family and friends! They are also very interactive with the crowd; from leading the second line, letting me play on the drums, a cousin sing ice ice baby, and even our little ringbearer played the drums! I highly recommend!!

Why book any other band in NOLA?

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Kamyle G

In a city known for its live music, we knew our wedding band had a lot to live up to. At Fault exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds. We had so many of our friends and family come to us during and after the wedding to rave about the quality of the band. Several of... Read More them, including several professional musicians, said they were stunned by the band's versatility and sound. We agree wholeheartedly. The band sounded great, worked the room, and were consummate professionals. They got everyone dancing, including some family members that no one had ever seen dance before. They will always be a memorable part of our wedding day, as they gave us and our guests an unforgettable performance, and we are thankful for it.

Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Jana R

I was the type of bride that put a lot of pressure on the music for our reception! As most brides know, that can definitely set the tone for the night! At Fault went above and beyond my expectations! They played music for both the older and the younger crowd and kept everyone on... Read More the dance floor all night! We got so many compliments from our guests & would recommend them over and over to anyone looking for a band to keep your guests up and enjoying the night!

Great variety of songs and very talented.

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Alison J

Their website does not equal the quality of the band. They were terrific at my wedding. They played a variety of songs and kept the crowd dancing.

Meet The Manager

Larry

Hello, I am Larry Thibodeaux and I would love the chance to speak to you about your upcoming Wedding/Event. I am the manager for At Fault as well as the band's drummer. I have booked/played hundred's of weddings in my 20 plus year career as a musician and would love the opportunity to perform yours. As a husband and father of 4 girls I can relate that your wedding is the most important event/party that you will ever plan so I am dedicated to making it fun and enjoyable. I look forward to hearing from you, Larry