Is this your business? claim it now

Covington, KY

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

790 Park Ln, Covington, KY (859) 431-2577

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Alex V

This venue. These people. THEY ARE AMAZING! I am so incredibly happy we chose to have our reception here. Sonia (our coordinator) made our day so incredibly special and smooth. We will recommend for years to come.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Taylor S

Scott Mescher had the tallest order in the world with my type AAA personality; not only do I credit him with 100% exceeding expectations, he is hands-down the reason our wedding day was a fairy tale (and because he's Scott, he knew that our fairy tale was black and white with... Read More cigar and open bar; anything traditional or princessy would have made me lose composure). Again, to Scott's credit--composure was never lost and that is because he and his team knew every detail and remained constantly one step ahead of us all. My husband and I intended to drive ourselves off into the moonlight; without any hesitation Scott drove us himself. People are still talking about Scott and Drees commitment to excellence and it's been almost a year. Beautiful scenery, attention to detail and a mastery of event production.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jeff P

Outstanding! We were so pleased with the accommodations for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception in October 2016 at the Drees Pavilion. It is such a beautiful location overlooking the Cincinnati skyline and we were blessed to have great weather on a Sunday night! We... Read More received so many positive comments from our guests about how wonderful everything was. The Drees staff were easy to work with. They helped guide the planning process and accommodated our individual requests. The day-of-coordinator was so helpful too, assuring things progressed on schedule and anticipating our needs throughout the night. The food from McHale's Catering looked and tasted great (seated dinner). The staff of Drees and McHale's work together often and that coordination helped make everything go very well. Very impressed! I highly recommend Drees Pavilion!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Jamie B

Drees was the best reception hall and the best choice for my wedding day. The food was great from McHales and I had the best wedding coordinator Sonia. The place was beautiful and felt so special. They treated me like family. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kristen D

I couldn't imagine any place more wonderful to have a wedding reception. I worked with Sonia and Carolyn for our labor day weekend wedding and it was absolutely perfect. I fell in love with the city view. They were very thorough with their details meeting prior to the wedding... Read More and worked with what I envisioned. They were great with contacting all of our vendors to coordinate setup. They even made sure my husband and I had cake and dinner to bring with us back to our hotel the night of! The drees staff made sure that our parents and us always had a drink in hand since we were so busy talking to our guests the whole night. We had so many compliments from guests on our reception location. It was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Great Place

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Kristyn R

We had a wonderful time at our wedding thanks to the Drees staff!

DREES was beyond amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Randy H

We can't stress enough how wonderful Drees was for our wedding day! Not only is the view and facility exceptional, but the staff was unbelievable as well! We searched and met with about 15 different venues before checking out Drees (everyone kept telling us to check Drees, but... Read More we thought the price would be way too much). When we did finally meet with Drees, we fell in love! The availability was very slim (for Saturday book 1.5 years ahead of time, Friday about 1 year), but for good reason! The whole process with them was great. They answered all our questions quickly, they explained the timeline easily and provided suggestions, and they set up and coordinated with all the vendors. As far as price goes, it was pretty reasonable for what you get in return. It does add up when you start changing linen colors or adding chair covers, etc, but still worth it. Last comment, it was a little tough to keep people on the dance floor because it was a gorgeous day and everyone wanted to be out on the back patio. Possible suggestion would be to have the dance floor outside in the back. We would have done this if we did it all over. Regardless, Drees went over and beyond our expectations and we would without a doubt, do it all over again!

AMAZING VIEWS

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Samantha R

The Drees Pavilion provides unbelievable views of Downtown Cincinnati and they make sure your event is flawless. They take full responsibility of your day going as smooth as possible. An event/wedding planner is not needed as they assist you in all your needs. They made sure... Read More that all our other vendors were contacted and on the same page. Every staff member was professional and absolutely amazing! The venue was worth every penny and we would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Rachael C

My wedding was January 2nd 2015 and we had the best time here! They were outstanding to us, catering to our every need. The place is a little over priced for during the peak season but because our wedding was off season it was very reasonable! And with it being in the winter... Read More they had a special decoration up for that and it really added to the whole space. The total cost for us included the catering. Which was through Mchale's and that was fantastic as well! I highly recommend this place, on top of all they did and offer they view is amazing and makes for amazing photos.

PICTURE PERFECT VENUE!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Natalie K

I can't say enough about our experience. The coordinators, staff, view and etc., were beyond words. Everything was coordinated perfectly right down to the last detail. If you want an excellent venue~let Drees Pavilion be your 1st choice. You will not be disappointed.... Read More Thank you for everything! Lisa Kauffeld ~ 8/1/2014

Wouldn't want to get married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Laurie B

The Drees Pavilion was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception at the Pavilion and I couldn't ask for anything better than the service they provided. The food was catered by McHales and it was so good. I definitely recommend the Tilapia. The Drees took care of everything for... Read More us, they even called our vendors to confirm they would be there on our wedding day. I knew that it was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. This place is top notch and at the end of the night, my husband and I had nothing but great things to say about the Drees.

The Most Perfect Night

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Loren K

Drees Pavilion at Devour Park is absolutely beautiful to begin with. But they take a lot of pride in making that night special for the bride and groom. They took the bridal party and the bride and groom's parents drink orders early so that they were never left with an empty... Read More glass or had to go to the bar. I loved that part because I felt like they really wanted us to enjoy the night instead of trying to get food and drinks and all that. They made me feel confident that they could setup our dessert table with no real direction other than some pieces to use. They did a phenomenal job the entire night!

Drees was the perfect spot for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Mridula M

Drees Pavilion was the perfect venue for our wedding! They accommodated all of our guests and the view from the back is the best in the city! The best part of this venue was planner Scott Mescher who worked hard to make our day perfect!

THE BEST

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lyndsay M

Drees (scott) took care of all our needs and all our guest. Everyone loved the venure and the service. Thank you for making our daughters wedding the best!!

Wedding of a lifetime

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Allyson M

Drees Pavilion has not only one of the best views of the city, but has outstanding service. Our contact was Scott and he was very professional and very helpful. He made sure that all of my questions were answered and also made sure I had nothing to worry about on the day of! I... Read More would recommend Drees to anyone and everyone!

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Krystal A

The weather was absolutely perfect. The wedding coordinator was very helpful.

Drees Pavillion

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Kristen H

Drees Pavillion is AMAZING. Everything from the scenery to the friendly staff made the wedding day absolutely perfect. At the end of the night, Drees had cabs waiting for all the guests that had "a little too much fun :)" so that we didn't have to worry about anyone drinking and... Read More driving.Also, they packed up our cars with all of the left over decorations/alcohol so that we didn't have to stress about cleaning up after the wedding. These are just a few of the many reasons Drees is so great to work with! :)

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Holly N

My whole experience with Drees Pavilion was amazing and wonderful! They were so helpful and professional! I could not have asked for a better place to have my reception! My contact, Sonia, was wonderful and anticipated our every need. They set up our reception for us and it was... Read More BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Sonia definetAle took lots of the stress away from me in the last few days before the wedding and I am so happy I got to meet here and the rest of the staff at Drees Pavilion! I can't even count the number of compliments we received about the the location! Totally recommend them 100%!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/04/2013 Laura S

Drees Pavilion and Jeff Thomas Catering made my wedding dreams come true! They provided great service and it was a awesome time!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Lisa M

We could not have been happier with our reception at Drees. Everyone we worked with made sure that our day, and our whole experience leading up to it, was perfect. The room was beautiful and you cannot beat the view of Cincinnati.

Blown away!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 January D

My fiance and I looked at several places (Cincy Museum Center being one of them) and one day we stopped up for an open house they were having and they had the place decorated to show what it would look like, I told my fiance this is it! I know he agreed, but we didn't have the... Read More biggest budget since we were paying for the wedding ourselves. We spoke with the friendly people there and Scott told us he would give us a deal if we chose a wedding date that was in their off season (winter) so that's what we did. We got married in march and it was beautiful!!! All of our guests thought it was beautiful and many said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The view at night with the city lights really set it off. Plus, we hired a lighting team for the reception. We were married there and it was lit with candles very soft and romantic and then they opened up the side walls and the reception was lit with specialty lighting and our monograms on the dance floor and it was just perfect. I don't even think my fiance and I thought it was going to be that good. If you want this place but want a great price then go for the winter season or else you might have to pay for summer or holidays. But it is so worth it! Sonia was more than awesome, she was on top of it. She kept everything going on a schedule, brought us our dinner, and kept us with a fresh drink all night. Wonderful!! We had to get a wedding pic with her she was so great! This place is great, so glad we did it here!

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Christina W

By far the best place to have a wedding reception in the entire city! We were happy the entire planning process and were blown away with the how our reception looked and went! Thank you Drees!!!!

Reception

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Rachel W

Loved the service and hospitality! They did a great job with everything.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 lilly s

I highly recommend Drees! Besides the beautiful view and venue, they are on top of it. Sonia is the best! She made my day perfect!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Susan C

I don't have enough time or words to really go into detail of just how great Drees Pavillion was, but I will give it my best shot. We got married April 6, 2012, just before peak wedding season and got a really great deal on the venue. The staff was wonderful. Janine, the... Read More "planner" for our reception was over the top sweet and helpful. Not to mention, the view of the city of Cincinnati from the venue is unforgettable. For my out of town guests, this was what I wanted them to remember about their trip to Northern Kentucky...the amazing skyline...and Drees made that happen. My husband and I will forever recommend them, and we are forever grateful for making our night a perfect one.