Book Your Wedding with The Bowery

A WEDDING VENUE IN SPRING HILL, KS

The Bowery is a trendy and rustic industrial event space located in Spring Hill, Kansas. The venue, which hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, is the home of Red Crow Brewery. The space accommodates up to 300 wedding guests.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. The outdoor ceremony site has a wooded backdrop. Guests are seated in a grassy area while the ceremony takes place under a wood arbor.

Patio. The large stone patio, covered by a pergola, is also surrounded by landscaped greenery and a serene waterfall that flows into a lake. Guests enjoy one of the seating areas or take advantage of the outdoor space and wander around the grassy and wooded spaces that are close to the patio.

Indoor Space. The modern and sleek indoor space features a bar and plenty of room to mingle with guests. Couples can use the room to accommodate an additional bar and hors d’oeuvre stations to enlarge the patio area. The space includes a spacious bridal loft and a groom's room.

To-be-weds work with an event coordinator at The Bowery to plan their wedding. Any wedding theme, including vintage, modern and rustic, can be accommodated by the venue. Reception dinners are arranged through the on-site microbrewery. The 3,200 square foot Red Crow Brewery produces craft beer on the premises. The brewery’s food options include local food trucks that usually rotate at brewery events throughout the year. Couples can choose to work with one or more of the brewery's partnering vendors. Food choices range from Asian to picnic meals. While there is no kitchen at the brewery, there are food prep areas.

The Bowery offers an on-site florist and decor options as well as a state-of-the-art sound system. Wedding packages include tents, tables, linens and chairs. Roxanne The Photo Van is part of the festivities. Setup and cleanup is provided. Security and parking attendants ensure that the wedding celebrations run smoothly.

Wedding guests are welcome to visit historic downtown Spring Hill and other areas of the city before and after the wedding events. They can check out the room at Escape House or splash around a water park at Spring Hill Aquatic Center. There are several hotels in Spring Hill and nearby Olathe.

Welcome to The Bowery!

Located on the southern edge of Johnson County, The Bowery is a beautiful rustic-industrial event space to host your big day! Our amazing outdoor space provides a breath of fresh air that is waiting to be transformed with your creative vision. We take pride in the versatility our venue offers, and we can’t wait to be a part of your gathering!

• Outdoor - Covered

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

20559 S. Lone Elm Rd., Spring Hill, KS
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Gayla A

My daughter had her wedding at The Bowery and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is beautiful. The staff was great to work with and they truly made it a wonderful day. Our guests had a great time. Would recommend The Bowery to anyone looking for a great outdoor wedding or... Read More event.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Alex M

Honestly, this place is amazing! Lindsey and Oz made everything so easy. I had no idea what to do when it came to planning a wedding and they helped me so much and made it very easy! My wedding was everything I could have ever asked for plus more! The venue is absolutely... Read More gorgeous and the staff is great! I would recomend this venue to everyone who is looking for a rustic outdoor venue!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Devon M

Love, love, LOVE! I knew the second I visited The Bowery that this was the space for us. The Bowery is so rustic and absolutely GORGEOUS! Our style is less is more, letting simple design elements make big statements. When you have an outdoor rustic venue, with gorgeous... Read More landscaping and an awesome patio area, it speaks for itself! Lindsey, Oz, and the staff were so great at making us feel right at home which was a huge plus for us! They picked out most of the design elements, pointed us in the right direction for a florist and a photographer, handled the catering, save the dates, and invitations! Words do not express the gratitude we have towards them! I can't get enough of people who have a passion for what they do and Lindsey and Oz are the epitome of just that! They were both there to pick up the phone any time I had a question, and would let me swing by the venue whenever! They were so helpful and accommodating during the whole process and I implore you to visit The Bowery and fall in love the way we did! :) Thank you both so much for everything, we couldn't have ever imagined a better wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Nancy S

Definitely coming back. All our guests loved the venue. It was beautiful, so unique and so versatile. Lindsay, Oz and the team were amazing to work with. We needed a turnkey operation and that's just what we got. They recommended the caterer, the food was terrific. The staff was... Read More the best I've ever worked with.

Meet The Events Director

Brytoney George

Hi there! I'm Brytoney, the marketing and event director at the Bowery. Myself and owner, Lindsey Denny, are ready to help put together your dream wedding day at our one of a kind venue, while most importantly, having a TON of fun along the way ;) We pride ourselves on being super flexible and in-tune with you and your guests wants and needs for the main event here at The Bowery. This could mean helping you design and print your invitations; to making sure 'uncle Joe' always has his signature whiskey and coke in hand! Congrats! Now let us know how we can help :) -Brytoney