54 Lingerie Looks for the Wedding Night and Beyond
You're carefully choosing everything you'll wear on your wedding day, and your bridal lingerie is probably no exception—even if you don't keep it on for long.
Bridal lingerie can be sweet and lacy—or it can be strappy and racy. The style you choose is, of course, totally up to you. To help you make your pick, we've gathered a wide variety of wedding lingerie options, from the classic white to something blue (and red and black!). We've got bra and underwear sets, one-piece lingerie, sexy pieces and comfy nighties for lounging in the hotel suite. The options are so gorgeous, you'll probably want to grab a few of them for the honeymoon too.
1. Slipping into a white silk slip is like putting on Wedding Dress 2.0.
Journelle Charlotte slip, $148, Journelle.com
2. Sweet lace applique gets a dose of sex appeal with high-cut legs and a thong bottom.
In Bloom Affinity bridal teddy, $52, LordandTaylor.com
3. The high neckline and dramatic back make this teddy a stylish bridal lingerie piece.
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels tulle and lace high-neck teddy, $62, VictoriasSecret.com
4. Pair this pretty wrap with a pair of white underwear for bridal lingerie that's easy to take off.
Linea Donatella Bellisima bridal sheer lace wrap, $48, Macys.com
5. Yes, there's a such thing as a thong with a veil, and we're here for it.
Hanky Panky veil thong, $39, Journelle.com
6. Intricate lace on this pretty chemise flatters in all the right places.
B.Tempt'd by Wacoal chemise, $45, Shop.Nordstrom.com
7. Want white lingerie that's subtly sexy and not over-the-top? A babydoll is the perfect choice.
Gap Dreamwell bridal babydoll set, $55, Gap.com
8. The two-tone design of this gown makes it classically elegant. You'll wear it long after the wedding day.
Samantha Chang Home lace cup ballerina gown, $110, Journelle.com
9. Pair a gartered teddy with thigh-highs for a look that's both sultry and stylish.
Kaviar Diane lace teddy, $60, OhLaLaCheri.com
10. Wedding lingerie doesn't have to be fussy. A pretty white lace bra and matching thong will do nicely.
New Look longline bralette and thong set, $36, US.Asos.com
11. A romper with scalloped edging gives you an on-trend look all in one piece.
Mapalé Lacey wireless romper, $32, BareNecessities.com
12. A deep plunge neckline adds drama to this white teddy.
Heidi Klum Intimates Fleur Fantasy bodysuit, $95, Journelle.com
13. Allover white lace says, "I'm the bride."
Bluebella Natalia bodysuit, $64, Bluebella.us
14. This bridal lingerie is short and sheer—and still so sophisticated.
Wacoal Embrace lace sleep chemise, $60, Soma.com
15. Add a garter belt to a delicate bra and underwear set, and it instantly becomes wedding night ready.
16. Wrap yourself up like a wedding gift in this seductive set.
17. A sheer babydoll with matching bikini is perfect for tossing in your honeymoon suitcase.
Jezebel Lily babydoll and bikini set, $52, DavidsBridal.com
18. Who says wedding lingerie has to be fussy? This set is both sexy and simple.
19. Rose details at the bust make this lingerie set extra romantic.
Flora by Flora Nikrooz camidoll set, $54, LordandTaylor.com
20. Pair your underthings with a lace robe that leaves little to the imagination.
Dreamgirl Flirtatious bra, panty and robe set, $43, BareNecessities.com
21. A little white, a little blue and a whole lot of sex appeal.
22. Pretty pale pink gives this set femininity for an effortless look.
23. Made of French lace and silk satin, this chic lingerie set has a retro vibe.
24. Take the sex appeal up a notch with a bodysuit with an open bottom.
Only Hearts Whisper Sweet Nothings Coucou bodysuit, $121, Journelle.com
25. A deep plunging neckline in a fiery red hue set a seductive tone for the honeymoon.
Oh La La Cheri Lucette edgy lace plunge bodysuit, $48, Shop.Nordstrom.com
26. Go for the trifecta of intricate lace, bustier-style grommets and unexpected cutouts.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy crochet lace teddy, $68, VictoriasSecret.com
27. Here's your look if you want wedding lingerie that's super glam.
Else Lolita bodysuit, $210, Journelle.com
28. Mesh panels give a seductive peek without revealing it all.
La Perla Quartz Garden tulle bodysuit, $580, SaksFifthAvenue.com
29. If jraw-dropping is the look you're going for, a bustier is the right pick for you.
Escante sexy lace up bustier and panty set, $36, BareNecessities.com
30. With 24-karat gold hardware, this strappy lingerie set is truly luxurious and splurge-worthy.
31. We're imagining the groom's face when he realizes the bra and panties can be quickly untied and opened.
32. The high neckline, open center, and crisscross back of this bodysuit make it a showstopper.
Bluebella Theodora bodysuit, $64, Shop.Nordstrom.com
33. Here's the pick that'll make you feel like a star on your wedding night.
Le Petit Trou Sofia bodysuit, $174, Journelle.com
34. A merrywidow paired with a set of thigh-highs will make you feel like a total bombshell on the wedding night.
La Senza push-up lace merrywidow, $60, LaSenza.com
35. For this pale blue lingerie set, it's all in the details: gorgeous floral lace, double straps, and rosette accents, to name a few.
36. We think a lace periwinkle bodysuit can totally count as your something blue.
H&M lace bodysuit, $30, HM.com
37. You'll feel sophisticatedly sexy in this cobalt chemise.
Natori Enchant lace sleep chemise, $160, Soma.com
38. For the ultimate in simplicity, bridal lingerie can mean one pretty pair of underwear. (Bonus points if they say "I do" on them.)
Betsey Johnson Newlywed bikini underwear, $14, DavidsBridal.com
39. White floral applique details really pop against bold navy.
Figleaves Vienna plunge bra and thong lingerie set, $64, US.Asos.com
40. We can't get enough of this attractive pale blue hue. And a set like this will get plenty of wear.
41. This one-piece is sexy enough for the boudoir and can double as shapewear later.
SPANX Spotlight On lace bodysuit, $74, Shop.Nordstrom.com
42. A basic black bodysuit is just one thing to pack in your overnight bag.
H&M push-up thong bodysuit, $30, HM.com
43. Sheer, flowy mesh keeps this teddy light and airy, not constrictive.
Only Hearts Whisper Sweet Nothings lace cup teddy, $106, Journelle.com
44. A plunging cut-out neckline adds interest to basic black.
Free People Mason lace bodysuit, $51, LordandTaylor.com
45. Be bold in a red teddy with a classic and super- hot silhouette.
Journelle Natalia teddy, $98, Journelle.com
46. Pretty cap sleeves lend a romantic vibe to a classic black teddy.
Oh La La Cheri Suzette lace teddy, $45, Shop.Nordstrom.com
47. Sip some tea on your first married morning while wearing these comfy white PJs.
Eberjay Malou short-sleeve PJ set, $122, Journelle.com
48. Super-soft jersey doesn't make this pretty chemise any less sexy.
Felina Charming lace and modal chemise, $58, DavidsBridal.com
49. If you want to live in your honeymoon suite for a few days, we don't blame you. But we do recommend you pack this comfortable number.
Journelle Laure romper, $82, Journelle.com
50. A classic chemise will get a ton of wear after the wedding night.
Ekouaer lace chemise, $17, Amazon.com
51. Flowers, fruit and tassel tie straps accentuate the positive.
Plum Pretty Sugar Daydreamer tassel romper, $68, BHLDN.com
52. You'll want to slip on this silk cami and shorts when room service knocks.
53. Pale pink eyelet cotton is feminine and flirty. Plus, you'll stay cool on a warm-weather honeymoon.
In Bloom by Jonquil eyelet cotton short pajamas, $49, Shop.Nordstrom.com
54. When we think "teddy," we don't usually think "comfy," but this one is. And it comes in white, so you can feel like a bride a little longer.
Eberjay Amanda Romantics teddy, $97, Journelle.com
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.