We Made the Most Romantic Wedding Playlist With Meghan Trainor—So Your Wedding Music Is All Set
This list features the current top 10 first dance songs (straight from The Knot 2018 Real Weddings Study), all-new music from Grammy-winning artist (and newlywed!) Meghan Trainor, plus dozens more classic and contemporary hits you'll absolutely love.
We'll also add new picks to the "Wedding Songs" playlist throughout 2019 to keep you in the mood for love all year long, whether you're in the middle of planning, at your wedding reception or celebrating your 10-year anniversary. So follow the playlist for the most up-to-date collection of love songs from The Knot, Spotify and Meghan Trainor.
Here's a sneak peek at the most popular first dance songs right now:
1. "Perfect," Ed Sheeran
2. "Can't Help Falling in Love," performed by Elvis Presley, Haley Reinhart and other various artists
3. "Yours," Russell Dickerson
4. "Say You Won't Let Go," James Arthur
5. "Thinking Out Loud," Ed Sheeran
6. "You Are the Best Thing," Ray LaMontagne
7. "From the Ground Up," Dan + Shay
8. "In Case You Didn't Know," Brett Young
9. "All of Me," John Legend
10. "At Last," Etta James
And check out Meghan Trainor's new wedding-worthy songs from her EP The Love Train:
1. "All The Ways"
2. "Marry Me"
3. "I'm Down"
4. "After You"
6. "Good Mornin'" (ft. Gary Trainor)
Follow the "Wedding Songs" playlist right here for amazing music inspo.
Don't have a Spotify account? Add cash funds to your registry on The Knot for a shared Spotify Premium membership (yes, you can do that!).