Is this your business? claim it now

Allegra Banquets

Schiller Park, IL

Ballroom, Hotel

4200 River Rd, Schiller Park, IL (847) 987-0897

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Tony E

We love working with Allegra Banquets they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs. Thanks, Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting extremesoundsent.com

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Keith E

Overall everything was great. Great price. Alot of things were included with the price. They gave us center pieces and more. I do wish their service was better as far as kindness and all but overall we enjoyed the wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We had our wedding reception at Allegra Banquets in Villa Park on October 9th, 2015. Everything was absolutely wonderful and Tony, Bernadetta and the rest of the staff were so accommodating! The room was beautiful, nice high ceilings, chandeliers and our head table decorations... Read More included silver candelabras that really brought all of the accents of the room together. The rich dark wood and small touches through the room were very nice as well. The food was delicious and plentiful, the bar was fully stocked and their prices were fantastic! Our wedding cake, wine service, champagne toast and five courses (apps and dinner) were all included in the cost! The staff at Allegra went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of at every step of the wedding process. They made the event stress-free and we couldn't have asked for more. Beautiful venue and wonderful staff! They truly did make sure we had an amazing wedding, nothing but great things to say!!

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Martha M

Without a doubt Allegra is a gem, a treasure!! Our wedding day was perfect and that has a lot to do with Tony, Bernadetta & their head waiter, Bogdan. Food was amazing, service was outstanding, and the bar service - nothing short of perfect. We have been to our fair share of... Read More weddings, and sat at head tables often, NEVER have I witnessed bartender coming to the head table asking if we needed anything - but at Allegra that happened and it did not end there! We had Tony asking us many times throughout the evening if everything was up to our standard and we watched him walk around and ask every table! Tony runs this business the way any business should be run. We thank everyone at Allegra for their patience & outstanding service. You made our day PERFECT.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Patricia g

I truly cannot say how much Tony made our wedding what it was. He is so professional and made sure everything was wonderful and the exact way we wanted it for our wedding. He brought to life what we had in mind, all I needed to do was pass him the decorations and amounts per... Read More table and he made it flawless. The food was great, the staff was excellent, the bar (premium alcohol) was plentiful and they kept the hotel bar open an hour longer for us after the reception. Just perfect!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jaclyn P

We had our ceremony and reception here. Tony was great and catered to all our needs. The staff was great and I would recommend this vendor to everyone.

quality and great pricing

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Patricia W

I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everything I asked for happened. Amazing service and food. The manager really worked with us to suggest and help us to ensure everything came together smoothly.

Reception Great place

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Leticia S

This was were I had my wedding reception and I could not haved picked a better place I loved it, all the details I asked for they did for me.

!

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Ania P

Very nice time spend

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Jaimie P

I cannot believe how amazing this place was. The place was spacious, beautiful, great full, but best of all the staff was AMAZING. Tony helped us every step of the way for two whole years. He treated us like family, and always remembered every aspect of our wedding whenever we... Read More called him. He definately made sure our day went perfect! I could not have asked for a better banquet, or banquet manager!!

Review for Allegra Banquets

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 LaTisha C

The room was beatiful with it's warm earth tones to match any wedding color. Lots of space to accomadate plenty of people with a spacious dance floor.The food was excellant from the hor d'oeurves to the desert. The staff and the onsite coordinator were fantastic very accomdating... Read More and at your beckon call. Very flexiable and works well for all budgets. It was great experience and would reccomend to everyone. I would also use their services again.