Biagio's and The Terrace

Paramus, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Intimate Events at Affordable Prices

At Biagio's we work to create a beautiful and intimate ambience, with personalized attention and delicious fare allowing you, the host, to customize a package to meet your specific needs. Our private entrance, mahogany trimmed ballroom and waterfalls, all make for a great first impression!

Ballroom, Restaurant

Planning

299 Paramus Road, Paramus, NJ (201) 652-0201

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Elaine R

I never write testimonials but I had to write one after my husband's surprise party on Saturday night. This was the second event that Tommy at Biagio's planned for us and both were just perfect. Tommy treats the event like it was for his family down to every last detail! He... Read More is wonderfully warm and professional! The food was absolutely delicious and the venue couldn't be prettier. My wedding four years ago was amazingly perfect as was the surprise party for my husband!! I would never ever consider any other place for my family events other than Biagio's with Tommy planning it!!! Thank you Tommy and please thank your Dad and the entire staff who helped to make another memorable event for our family and friends!!! Sincerely, Elaine Starace

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Erika O

Upon looking at The Terrace as a possible location for our wedding, it was love at first sight. in fact, it was the only wedding venue we looked at while in our planning process. we were just blown away! our guests loved how beautiful the location was and have not stopped... Read More talking about it with us since our event on August 22nd, 2015. As a whole, the venue's food, service and accommodations were beyond our expectations and better than what we could've imagined. We decided to have our ceremony on the terrace, which is highly recommended as it is beautiful. Weather on our day thankfully was perfect, but the staff was very prepared with a backup plan for any inclimate weather. Something that was very reassuring for the both of us. From that point on, the party just flowed wonderfully from cocktail hour to the reception. We cannot thank Paula and her wonderful staff enough for the tremendous party they helped us in throwing!! We cannot wait to be back at The Terrace again in the near future. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle t

The Terrace was a dream. We were married there on Sunday. Throughout the whole process of planning, they were attentive to every detail and accommodated every request that we had. The venue itself is stunning, out of control gorgeous views for pictures. Our ceremony was on the... Read More Terrace itself and was magical as the sun was setting. The food was exceptional , many guests raved about the cocktail hour flavors and options. The entrees were amazing as well. Tommy and his team were always on point. I could have not asked for a better venue or team to handle our 250+ guest affair. Highly recommend them for anyone looking to get married in north Jersey. The experience of planning with Tommy and Athena was priceless, there are no words to express our gratitude to The Terrace. Easily the nicest venue we looked at in the area and we are SO happy we had our wedding with them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jennifer P

We had our wedding at the Terrace on September 26th, 2015. It was the first place we visited and it was actually still under construction. While meeting with Tommy and envisioning the final plans with him that day we knew The Terrace was the place for us. Tommy was fantastic... Read More from start to finish. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for us. Our wedding wouldn't of been the same without him and his amazing staff. Everything from the cocktail hour, to our amazing bridal servant, to the service, the food, the atmosphere, and the rooftop. Everything was just more than we ever imagined. We are so happy we chose The Terrace. Every single one of our guests raved about the food, service, and our amazing cocktail hour. I highly recommend this professional staff and venue to everyone that wants a wedding with a beautiful atmosphere and delicious food. Tommy and Paula really have a passion for making your wedding day perfect in every way and you will feel that from the first day you meet them and they will not disappoint you in any way. The best in every aspect.

08/15/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Emily C

Our wedding day was phenomenal, it was all we had hoped for and more! We had thoroughly researched venues and chose The Terrace for its fresh elegance and fantastic reputation of the established restaurant Biagios. My mom and I worked closely with Bobby during our planning... Read More stages and he was a tremendous help in planning our menu and meeting all of our needs before the big day. His expertise in wedding planning was invaluable and he was a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding was a dream come true! The cocktail hour was amazing, not only was the food outstanding but the presentation was on point throughout the entire evening. Our guests were so impressed. The quality of food ranks among all top venues in the area. Our reception room was stunning, spacious, elegant and lent itself to a party space beyond compare. My guests were blown away by the Viennese extravaganza and the amazing themed stations that were memorable and thrilled guests of all ages. At the end of the night countless guests approached us saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!! We were thrilled to hear such positive feedback from our guests! The staff and service on the wedding day really made the evening complete. I was so at ease knowing everything was being tended to. Paula managed the evening flawlessly! She went above and beyond for us and it was so appreciated. Overall, this venue is the perfect combination of excellent quality, service, and professionalism that you would desire for a perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Liz G

I was recently had my reception at Biagios. Mostly everyone there was incredibly helpful. There were a few times that things became confusing because we dealt with so many different people there, but overall everything was amazing. All of our guests raved about how nice the hall... Read More was and how great the food was. We only received a handful of complaints about the dinner. I was disappointed that at our tasting I was unable to try the chicken (I ended up getting it that day and not liking it). I was told it did not matter if I did not try it because not many guests would order it. It's not so much that I could not try it that bothered me, but the way I was responded to that bothered me. Most of the people we worked with day of were great. Our bridal attendant was great at the cocktail hour, but then we did not see her again until the very end (I had my bridesmaids refilling drinks for us). Overall I would definitely recommend The Terrace, every place will have a few small problems but overall our day was great!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Lauren B

It is hard to begin to describe how wonderful of an experience we had with the Terrace. My family grew up in Paramus, so we have had many family functions with Biaggios (their sister restaurant) and we were familiar with their service and quality of food. We met with the Terrace... Read More when they were still under construction. It was the first venue we met with and I was hesitant to book right away. Being the neurotic person I am, we visited TWELVE other venues, only to come back to the Terrace. None of the other venues came close to offering the unique balance of professionalism, elegance and yet a friendly atmosphere. The Terrace had what many venues lack, a brand new facility, a fair price, a personal touch and the complete attention of being their only wedding that day. We worked with Paula, who was professional, friendly, energetic and very thorough. Paula and her staff, let us constantly visit the Terrace, meet with them to go over every small detail, they made us feel special and welcome. The day of the wedding was the best in our lives, and it was certainly due to the staff, the AMOUNT and QUALITY of the food, and the spotlessness of the venue. The place is brand new and we cannot count how many times our guests told us they were BLOWN away by the HUGE cocktail hour and how spotless the venue was (specifically their glamorous chandeliers). Not one person had an issue with their food or had a problem finding something they loved at cocktail hour. Another large part to our booking was the attentiveness of food allergies. I have many family members with gluten, nut and shellfish allergies, so ensuring that everyone had something to eat was a difficult task, but all staff members were well informed of food possibilities and the Terrace went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everyone was attended to. The night of the wedding, the venue ran itself seamlessly, every detail and decoration was in perfection position. Our bridal attendant Kori was with us to help every step of the way. She specifically, fed me, my groom, and the bridal party. She helped us move through cocktail hour and bustled me as fast as possible. Many people told us that we would “not be able to enjoy our own wedding” due to being feeling rushed but that was not the case for us. Everything was so perfectly attended to by the staff, that we did not have to worry about anything, and were able to have fun and feel like celebrities. By the end of the wedding, we felt so personally attached to the Terrace, Paula, Tommy and their staff, that we are sad to end this amazing chapter of our lives with them. We are filled with great memories and hope that others will have some too! We will consistently visit their neighbor restaurant Biaggios (which is a great way to sample the quality of their food! ☺ ) . If you’re looking to blow your guests away, I could not recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

I want to take this time & send out a big big thank you to Bob who took care of me & my mom for my wedding, from day 1 he was so so nice to work with!!, & a big big thank you to Tommy for also catering to our every need!!! & making everything so spectacular, the food, décor,... Read More hospitality of everyone involved was so so outstanding & also to Jimmey couldn't ask for a better owner, so caring, anyone planning on having a wedding GO TO BIAGIO'S the best , thank You again Debbie & Anthony Sasso

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Kimberly M

When I first went for a tour, I would have given Biagio's 6 stars, even thought they were still under construction. Let me begin, as all brides know, looking for a venue involves finding the venue you like, and a BUDGET. When we went for our tour with Bob, my experience... Read More swept me off of my feet. After meeting with him, he asked me point blank if this is where I wanted to get married and with tears in my eyes, I said YES!!! Now fast forward to present, I went back again to get another look at the venue before making plans to bring in the deposit, I was told POINT BLANK that there were other options now, and the prices have now gone up so the original pricing is now longer valid. When we originally spoke, he promised that he will work with us and never stated an expiration of the quote given. based off of our last meeting, the price he quoted was the budget we were working on. He was very indifferent with me, and the feeling he gave me that I was special and that my day would be magical turned into me feeling like a customer who just walked off of the street who was not worth retaining as a client. After leaving Biagio's, I didn't look at anymore venues because I knew that this was the place for me. After my recent encounter with Bob, I am insulted and devastated that I was treated so indifferently. Maybe now that all of the construction is completed, losing a client that they have already established a relationship with isn't worth much. I should never have been given the feeling like I was "just another bride" and that it is "just business" i was FLOORED and hurt that this was his disposition. We were also going to have the Rehearsal dinner there as well, but after this last encounter, we are going to take our "business" elsewhere. I understand that this is a business however NO ONE should ever be made to feel as if they don't matter as a client- especially a bride, who fell in love with The Terrace (under construction) who wants everything to be perfect on her day. I am so disappointed that I have to find another venue for my 2016 wedding. I hope that this review isn't removed because it isn't a good one.

Fairytale

Reviewed on 2/25/2015

I had an absolutely incredible experience. The day of my wedding was so stress free and everything imagined. The people who ran my wedding were seamless and efficient, and I am so grateful to ALL of them. I loved working with my planner Bob. He got to know me and my fiancé, as... Read More well as our families. It made such a difference when he took the time to learn about who we were and where we were from. Bob found a way to incorporate our personalities and history into our wedding. My friends and family felt like they were a part of our story and not just looking at it. I have never met someone like that who would take the time to REALLY get to know you. Bob made me and my husband feel like family. I couldn't wait to tell him when I was pregnant! He helped my family plan a magical baby shower. I am in the process of planning the christening of my daughter with Bob at Biagio's, and I put everything in his hands. I can't wait to see what he has planned. My family and my husband's family love all of the events at Biagio's because they cater to our ethnic preferences. I ask Bob if he can get culturally specific foods and it's no problem. Anyone would be lucky to have their events at Biagio's/ The Terrace. All of the managers are fantastic!

Very Accommodating!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Olyvia R

They will cater to all needs and the Terrace is beautiful!

Amazing and Caring Venue!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Peter B

Our wedding day has been one of the most important days in our lives. With so much pressure and trying our best to enjoy our day from the many factors that affect it. The most important being the reception and making sure you and your guests have a great time. I can easily... Read More and happily say that the service my wife and I received at “The Terrace” was by far one of the best services I have ever seen in my life. From the beautiful new venue grounds and the very stunning, modern, and chic decor, we would not have picked a better venue. Besides the beautiful look of the venue, our night would not have been perfect, and I mean perfect, if it were not for the amazing service that was provided to us and our guests. Paula and Cesar were on top of making sure our night goes perfect! I was amazed to see that from a venue hall, as I have went to many weddings before and have not seen half of the service that was provided to me, my wife, and my guests. From personally serving us our meals and drinks, to checking with each guest if there was anything that they needed, I could not have been happier with the way they serviced us at our wedding. A small and simple review like this will never express the gratitude that we have for the amazing staff. If I ever divorce my wife and get remarried, I will certainly pick this place as the venue! Just kidding! Paula, Athena, Tommy, and Cesar thank you all for making our wedding night even more unforgettable!

INCREDIBLE and MAGICAL!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

I have never taken the time to write a review, but I just had to tell you how amazing everything was! We had our event in “The Terrace” room which was just breathtaking, from the cocktails to the dessert buffet – we were Blown Away. I cannot begin to thank the staff at... Read More “The Terrace” at Biagio’s enough for the over-the-top effort they did in making our event incredible!!! On October 19, 2014 we hosted a 60th Surprise Birthday Party there and we are still Amazed!!! We had close to 100 people and celebrated just like a wedding. Paula and her staff are a powerhouse, simply magical, incredibly service oriented, world-class service, always returning our calls right away and accommodating our every want and need. Our Special evening I must say Rocked! Spectacular buffet tables!!! Excellent food!!! Everyone has been raving about the food and drinks, the dining staff didn't leave one detail out, the bartenders were friendly, always smiling and very polite. Our personal waitress took care of us so well, made us feel like royalty. She stood right by our side and no matter what we needed she was right there. Paula had the whole night in control, I didn't worry about a thing. All I can say is Bravo... The theme of our party was “Sweet Memories” and this was an unforgettable evening thanks to The Terrace at Biagio’s for AN UNFORGETTABLE SWEET MEMORY!!!! We are so pleased and stunned still. We will Never forget all the special memories made with all of you who went above and beyond in your service. From the magnificent room to the incredibly appetizing food and drinks, to the gorgeous birthday cake that tasted amazing, we are still getting compliments and the credit is truly deserved by Paula and her superb staff. I have already recommended The Terrace to many friends and family, and will always continue to do so.

We really had the perfect wedding reception

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

The Terrace was fantastic. Everything was perfect. The staff was on point, the food was amazing and my wife and I really enjoyed our day. The building is perfect, its brand new,the design is amazing, the cocktail room being seperate the huge ball room that can hold many... Read More people. Our private room was upstairs away from our guest so we had privacy during the cocktail hour. Honestly it was just perfect!!!

Stunning

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Since I was a little girl, my father would always tell me I would get married at Biagios. The owners of Biagios, Teddy and Jimmy, hosted my baptism and sweet sixteen and my father thought it would be fitting to continue the tradition. When I got engaged, my parents and... Read More in-laws went immediately to Biagios to celebrate with dinner and ended up booking The Terrace. We didn't look anywhere else; I knew they would take care of us like they always have. Before we booked the Terrace, we didn't know what to expect, but we were amazed when we finally took the tour. The cocktail room is beautiful. There is a large bar on one side of the room and plenty of space for hors d'oeuvres stations to be spread out elegantly around the room. We then moved on to the HUGE banquet hall. It is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment- 4 flat screen TV screens mounted on the wall and a projector (perfect for same-day-edit video). In addition, the lighting in the room is phenomenal. It really adds depth and ambiance to the day. Then, we took a tour of the upstairs garden, which was perfect for all our family portraits and video needs. The upstairs Terrace has a gazebo, an outdoor fire place, and waterfalls. The same day, we met Paula. Paula has a knack for this business. Her energy and knowledge is the reason they hold so many big events without a glitch. Paula and her staff bent over backwards for us. During the planning stages she always made herself available to us even to meet for a quick minute. She was very generous with her time and we really appreciated that. When our big day finally came, we have to say the day went off without a hitch. The Maitre’d, Caesar, and bridal attendant, Stephanie, were so attentive throughout the day and kept checking in with us to make sure we were ok and we didn't need anything. All the food was absolutely delicious and its presentation was beautiful. We decided to put the wall up for our event for 175 people and the staff set up the Viennese hour behind the wall. This allowed the party to continue as our guests enjoyed cake and dessert. Overall, we received many compliments about our venue and the Terrace exceeded all of our expectations. We highly recommend The Terrace to anyone hosting a big event.

A Reception to Remember

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 judy m

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here. I knew when I walked in this place that I wanted to have my dream wedding here. This place is absolutely beautiful! The food was excellent. The amazing waiter staff, did everything I asked for. Our guest complimented... Read More on the attentive waiter staff. Tommy catered to my needs & wants leading up to the wedding & on the big day. It was a pleasure to have my wedding here!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Tara K

Troy and I just got married at the Terrace on Sept 19, 2014 and everything was truly amazing! Everyone could not stop raving about the gorgeous venue, amazing food and wonderful wait staff. We are so truly lucky and blessed to have had our wedding there! Thankfully (due to... Read More amazing weather) we were able to have the ceremony outside on the Terrace, which took our breath away. Even a few days later everyone can't stop talking about it! A very, very special thank you to Paula who helped make our day so absolutely wonderful and better than we could have ever imagined! She went above and beyond to accommodate everything we needed. To Caesar and Alex, thank you for being there all night to tend to anything we needed. Any time we turned around you guys were there to fill our drinks, find family members for pictures, help with my veil (which kept getting stuck to my dress!) and even helping Troy take off his jacket. We couldn't be more grateful to the three of you and everyone who helped make our special day what it was. If I could give a hundred stars for a review, I would! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! A few of my friends are even considering having their wedding there!

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nancy M

My husband and I were married on May 25, 2014. We chose The Terrace at Biagio's to host our reception. There are so many good things I can say about Biagio's...wedding planning can be stressful, but one thing my better half and I did perfectly was to choose vendors that made us... Read More comfortable and that we enjoyed working with. We chose Biagio's because Tommy made us feel so comfortable. Tommy was just as excited as we were for our special day. He was right by our side for every moment of the event planning; we even had his cell phone number, he had ours, and by the end, he would have been invited to our wedding as a guest if he wasn't working that night! The venue is beautiful and the new facility is only one year old. Most venues that are so young would be suspect to me as that would signal the owners may lack experience. At Biagio's you get the benefit of many, many years of service in the restaurant industry with the bonus of a brand new wedding reception hall. The food was outstanding. The free range chicken was really, truly amazing. The support staff was also extremely accommodating. The cocktail room is stunning, second only to the beautiful ballroom. Most of all, the Biagio's family knows how to throw a great party. Our wedding was acclaimed by many as the best they had ever attended. We had the night of our lives. As an added bonus, Biagio's is a long standing restaurant with a really great atmosphere to have dinner any day of the week! We look forward to enjoying our anniversary dinner there for years to come.

Words cannot express how great!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Marina S

I don't know where to begin in writing a review for the Terrace. From the minute we came for our first walk through, they were accommodating, sweet, caring, put our desires first. We actually booked the venue before construction was even complete, that is how much faith we had... Read More in the team. Not only did everything turn out BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL as promised, it completely exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still in awe of the reception venue, its beauty, and the overall service provided on our wedding day! Our pictures are stunning, and I cannot think of any other place we would rather have chosen for our wedding. Everyone at Terrace has become part of our family and we cherish them dearly. They answered every question no matter how small, accomodated every crazy desire and vision we had for our wedding, never got annoyed when i became a "bridezilla" haha. Just amazing people to work with. We look forward to having other events there down the road, and will continue to recommend it to anyone who is looking for the most beautiful venue in NJ, but also the highest level of service and professionalism. No other place compares! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Jessica Z

I can not say enough good things about planning my wedding with The Terrace. From the minute I met with Paula I knew I HAD to have my wedding there. I watched it be built from studs to a beautiful venue and I couldn't have been more pleased and happy with the way everything came... Read More together. From the service to the food and everything in between everything was immaculate for our big day! They took care of us like we were family from day one and that made all the difference in the world. Paula was great to work with and I will forever be grateful for all the hard work she put in for our wedding, Cesar, our Maitre D was phenomenal, he kept us up to date with what was going on through out the night and listened to everything we asked and of course my bridal assistant Lex was AWESOME!!!!! He was beyond great and there was never a moment where he wasn't making sure I was ok!! I would give 100 stars if I could for The Terrace and its staff! A+ A+ A+ A+

Nothing short of amazing...

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Kristen A

I cannot thank Paula and the entire team at the Terrace at Biagio’s enough for all that they did to make our wedding so fantastic. Before booking a venue, we looked at many different facilities that were all nice, but we had heard a lot about “The Terrace” at Biagio’s, which was... Read More still being built at the time, and wanted to check it out. During our initial meeting with the team at The Terrace, I could immediately feel that what they were doing was different from other venues. The event planners were truly genuine people and although the building itself was new, they had held countless large events at the restaurant and really knew the wedding industry well. We knew we were taking a gamble booking before the construction was even close to being done, but after seeing the energy, passion and vision of the staff at Biagio’s during that first meeting, I couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else. During the months leading up to our wedding, Paula was so approachable, knowledgeable and flexible. If I ever had a question or concern, I knew I could call her and she would have the answer. We had eaten at the restaurant on many occasions and loved the food but when we went for our tasting, we were completely blown away. We were so impressed by how delicious every single thing we tried tasted. Our guests now keep telling us how incredible the food was and what an amazing time they had (thank you Jimmy – you are a FABULOUS chef!). On the day of the wedding, I was worried about 1000 other aspects of the day (I’m a worrier…) but I had absolutely no fears about The Terrace. Our wedding was so unbelievably beautiful and everything went 100% perfectly. I felt so comforted that Paula was there and available if anything went wrong (when a button popped off my dress, they solved the problem!) and our Bridal Attendant Stephanie was so attentive and sweet. I could not imagine a better day, or a better place to have had our wedding. Not only was everything amazing, but the Terrace upstairs provided a perfect backdrop for all of our family pictures. Biagio’s provided an unmatched level of customer service and far exceeded our expectations. As a newcomer to the market (in terms of having very large weddings), they’ve set the bar very, very high for other venues in the area. I wholeheartedly recommend The Terrace and can’t thank Paula, Jimmy, Tommy, Bob, Athena and the entire team for all that you did to make our wedding a truly magical day!

Terrace Wedding

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Jessica M

We had our wedding at Biagio's new Terrace addition. Paula and the whole team went above and beyond!!! We couldn't have asked for more. Every detail from the delicious cocktail hour to the beautiful fireplace, lighting and dance floor was PERFECT! I want to find another excuse... Read More to have another giant party there :)

ROCKSTAR TREATMENT

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Christina B

I couldn't say enough about thr staff and setting of Biagios.It is. Class act from start to finish,they don't miss a thing,and you never have to think or worry about any detail.Excellent food,gorgeous ballroom,and rockstar treatment.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Sue C

They were so helpful with the planning, the food was delicious, service was excellent, the room was decorated beautifully Everyone had a great time

Start a Conversation!