The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Celebrations Wedding Facility is a beautiful and unique venue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Brides and grooms who are envisioning an elegant setting find that Celebrations is the ideal place to host romantic ceremonies and receptions. The Staff at Celebrations Wedding Facilities are masters at what they do and most have been involved in the wedding planning industry for over ten years. Couples receive top-notch service and hospitality when working with this team.

Indoor and outdoor ceremonies are both possibilities at Celebrations Wedding Facility. Couples that choose outdoor have options of any of the well-manicured gardens, under the towering, stone pergola or next to the grand fountain that has four separate waterfalls. These outdoor ceremony spaces are also used for cocktail hour before the guests venture into the dinner reception. The indoor ceremony space is a very sophisticated area with classic wallpaper and white or neutral colored decor. Floral arrangements and a floral scattered aisle are ideal for turning the indoor ceremony space into a romantic and colorful experience. Indoor ceremonies seat 250 while outdoor events accommodate 300.

The Grand Ballroom is the indoor ceremony space that is exquisitely decorated with ornate chandeliers, a hardwood dance floor and floor-to-ceiling dramatically draped windows. The bride and groom make a breathtaking grand entrance from the mezzanine loft area as they enter their wedding reception. The ballroom accommodates up to 500 guests.

Couples rest assured that the professional event staff can create the wedding of their dreams at Celebrations Wedding Facility. Each couple works with a wedding planner who has an entire team of people to ensure that the couple’s vision is brought to life. The production manager handles the setup and cleanup of events as well as all the design elements. The maître d' handles the logistics and details of the day as far as coordinating vendors and the catering manager and chef are the exclusive food and beverage caterers for all receptions.

Included in all wedding packages is a ceremony site, the Grand Ballroom for the reception, bridal suite, dressing areas for men and women, security, floral arrangements and votive candles for tables and decorating of the head table. Tables, chairs, linens or any other necessary catering items are also provided. Important things to keep in mind include:

• Uplighting and other decor is complimentary and designed by the production manager
  • Catering is a plated four-course dinner service with an exclusive waiter for the head table
  • Events can be anytime between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m
  • Music is amplified both indoors and outdoors
  • No smoking indoors
  • Sushi bars, candy tables, stations and other enhancements are able to be added
  • In-house pastry chef designs the wedding cake

Other extra perks for couples when they host their wedding at Celebrations Wedding Facility include:

• Choice of ice sculpture
  • Complimentary limousine service for weddings with over 140 guests
  • Piano bar with champagne service a half-hour before cocktail hour for guests arriving early
  • Kosher catering is available
  • Butlered hors d’oeuvres and champagne for the bridal dressing area

It's not just a Wedding, it's an Experience...

At Celebrations, you will find our distinguished surroundings and elegant service. The perfect combinations for your wedding will be prepared with exceptional presentations, gourmet menus and award winning service that is the signature of Celebrations Wedding Venue!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

2201 Galloway Road, Bensalem, PA (215) 244-4400

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Robert A

This passed Sunday I the honor of marrying my best friend at Celebrations. I was up all night as I was worried of how everything would turn out? What will my guest think? How will we be treated? Will my guest enjoy dinner? Well I must say I was up all night worried for... Read More nothing! On December 2015, I made an appointment to check out the venue with Marie Elise to see the location. When me and my fiance walked out we were mesmerized by how elegant the location looked. Marie Elise gave us the tour and explained how we would have a captain for him and I on the day of the wedding, and a matréde. Mary was our captain and she was phenomenal! Her vibe was so bubbly she made me feel as if I've known her forever and she wanted nothing but the best for us on our wedding day. Patricia was our matrěde, and although she is six months pregnant she would not stop running around to assure all our guest were comfortable. I had a guest who I thought was a vegetarian and turned out she was a vegan so Patricia made sure my guest had dinner as she asked the chef to prepare her something she could eat. It's now 4 days after our wedding and I'm still hearing from our guest how our wedding was "romantic, breathtaking, and,elegant ". They loved the food, and our signature drink. Overall what put the cherry on top for me was how my daughter's were treated. I have a 2 and a 5 year old and they made them feel just as important as they made me and my husband feel. With that being said, I'd like to say Thank you to Marie Elise and the Celebrations family.

2016-10-13T17:31:02 Response from the vendor

WOW! This is a beautiful review. We are so happy for you and your family! You all were so amazing and it was truly our pleasure. We hope your words travel and touch others to come and see Celebrations for their wedding! Thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kaitlin H

My fiance and I are getting married at this gorgeous facility next week!!!! We are so looking forward to the experience! We booked over two years ago and the staff has been nothing less than phenomenal since we started working with them. They have gotten back to us in a... Read More timely manner about every detail . They are so accommodating and so wonderful to work with! We can't wait!

2016-10-13T13:59:24 Response from the vendor

Yay!! We can't wait for your big day! It is going to be so beautiful and unforgettable! That is our promise to you and we can't wait for you to see what we are known for! The Food and Service is impeccable. See you soon... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 IRIS K

On October 9, 2016 we had our 2nd daughter's wedding at this amazing facility. Right from the start, dealing with Frank, and the rest of the staff were not only professional and helpful, but so easy to deal with! Our Captain, Destiny and Matrai'D Derrick were right by our... Read More sides making certain everything was O.K. Compliments from our guests were constant! They just loved the meals and stated that they never had such great food and service at any other affair they ever went too. My daughter and her new husband were just thrilled with the way it turned out and couldn't have been happier. Celebrations is a class act and provides the ultimate care in providing an affair that is top notch. They are always there to help in any and all questions you may have in the planning stages. Frank and his staff can arrange for any type of affair you are planning to have. There is no need to spend huge amounts of time in searching for a fabulous venue. You have found it with Celebrations! We have enjoyed this worry free experience and know that Celebrations will be our choice for any affairs we may have in the future. We consider Frank and his entire staff as family, because this is how they all make you feel! Many thanks again to everyone involved in making this day so special for everyone.

2016-10-12T12:07:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us. It means the world that you saw exactly what we promised you would. You and your family are amazing and it was truly our pleasure to host such a beautiful wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Shana R

My wedding was amazing!! I got married on April 23, 2017 and my maitre'd Jessie with the help of Dominique were so helpful. Denyse helped me keep calm and during the planning and always answered my questions. There was so much food and it was all so good.

2017-04-25T13:41:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shana! It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. We are happy you had a chance to experience a Celebrations Wedding! Let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Anisha J

My husband and I got married at Celebrations in Bensalem and had the time of our lives. We enjoyed everything from beginning to the end. My guests are still talking about it! The staff were wonderful. Everything went very smoothly. If I was allowed a "Do Over", I would do... Read More it over again this year! I would definitely recommend Celebrations to anyone who is looking for a great venue with courteous staff. I really Loved It! Thanks Celebrations for making my dreams come true.

2017-04-25T13:39:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting everyone see the experience you and your family had here at Celebrations. We really appreciate all your kind words! Let us know when you want to do that "Do Over" and we will do it again! Thanks so much,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Deirdre C

From start to finish amazing. With every step our questions were answered and our minds set at ease. The food was incredible and presented so beautifully. The staff were so nice and accommodating . A special thank you to Marie Elise and the gentleman who guided the evening .... Read More Your experience brought it all together for us. It was everything I dreamed of and more. I'm still walking on air, thank you again. Deirdre and Chad Peterman, February 11, 2017

2017-03-09T12:38:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and I am so glad you had the Celebrations Experience. This is exactly what we are known for so I am so happy other people will read this review. We thank you again and this is wonderful review for all to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Christine C

My fiancé and I just booked our wedding at Celebrations. After a few weeks of researching venues, narrowing our choices, and scheduling tours, Celebrations was the first place we visited in person and our search stopped there. We fell in love with the venue the moment we stepped... Read More in the door, and our touring experience with Denyse was unforgettable. We called less than an hour after our visit to book our wedding because we knew it was the place for us. To say we are looking forward to our wedding reception there would not do it justice. Thank you for making everything so easy for us so far!

2017-03-04T09:27:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christine! You and your family are so wonderful and we can't wait to take you through this wonderful process. I know this was your first place and I thank you for telling me your experience was unforgettable! It means so much to us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

I am the mother of the bride helping plan with my daughter and fiance. From the moment we walked into Celebrations we were "Wowed!" We met with Marie Elise, who showed us the whole venue and gave a play by play of what to expect on the day of my daughters wedding. She is so... Read More professional, kind and made us feel like family. It is obvious that she cares about the bride and family. She answered all our questions with honesty and compassion. We are so happy with our choice for we booked this venue for next September 29, 2018. Through out this whole experience so far has been absolutely amazing and stress free. We met the owner Frank the second visit we scheduled and he accommodated us with special requests we had. He is a genuine nice person who truly cares about making your day spectacular. Looking forward to planning this special day with them.

2017-02-21T11:29:48 Response from the vendor

We thank you for your review! We are honored that you saw how committed we are to you and your family. We always make sure the family feels Wowed too! Looking forward to this wonderful process with you all! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Rebecca W

My wife and I got married at Celebrations this past Thursday and it could not have been any better. Throughout all of the planning things were a breeze and the night of our wedding everyone just continued to be there and make it better. The food was outstanding and everyone... Read More continues to comment about it. Jessie and Destiny was amazing and continued to be there all night for us. We highly recommend Celebrations Weddings to anyone that is looking for an all in one package that will continue to make your night the best. Shawn and Rebecca Allard

2017-02-21T11:32:54 Response from the vendor

Shawn and Rebecca, we are so happy you wrote a review for us! You were so wonderful to work with and if you EVER need anything please don't hesitate to call us. We are happy you had a Celebrations Experience. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Julie R

My October wedding was an absolute dream and I must thank Celebrations for being the biggest part of that dream. Celebrations has been in business for over 25 years and that is evident from the moment you work with them. They are true professionals and wedding experts that have... Read More seen every scenario and possible wedding flub, and they know how to handle it all. Despite that, you never get the sense that the staff is jaded- they all truly seem passionate about their jobs and genuine in wanting each bride and groom live out their dream wedding day. Marie-Elise was my Wedding Coordinator, and as stated in multiple reviews, she is wonderful. She is accessible and responsive, knowledgeable, gives great tips, and is extremely calming even to the most anxious bride. One of my biggest concerns during my wedding planning process, was that there was going to be a ceremony just one hour before mine in the outdoor pavilion. Would there be enough time to take down the other decorations, put mine up, and allow my guests sufficient time to be seated? Marie- Elise assured me there would be absolutely no hiccups, and that they had done this time and time again, and had the team to accomplish it. She was so right. I truly didn't even see the other wedding party and even forgot another wedding was held at the same place an hour before mine. The outdoor wedding was so beautiful and romantic, especially set against the evening sky. There were heatlamps to keep everyone warm and the lighting was perfect. To this day, guests still tell me how gorgeous the ceremony was. My husband and I were also given a Wedding Captain- her name escapes me but she was awesome. She made sure we were fed, had drinks in hand when we needed it, and even made sure to put my flat shoes under my chair for when my feet became uncomfortable in heels. Our Maître'd Patricia was also fantastic in answering questions and making sure the night ran smoothly. I didn't eat very much (too excited!) but everyone told me the food during cocktail hour and dinner was excellent. There are a couple things that I wish ran better, but nothing that ruined the night for me as I was way too happy. One thing that was really important to me was that there was lots of time for dancing- we even cut out a lot of "standard" reception events to allow for this: no parent dances, just 2 short speeches, no tossing of the bouquet, etc. However, the serving of the salad and dinner took quite some time, and the DJ was advised not to play dance music until meals were all served. By that time, there was only 1.5 hours left for dancing, which was less than I wanted. There were also points that some of my guests could hear loud/fun dance music from the wedding on the other side of the wall and said they wished they could join in on the other wedding- I know this is inevitable when two weddings are going on at once, but that isn't something you want to hear from your guests. Also, the bar is outside of the banquet room, so sometimes groups of people will gather by the bar and miss the actual reception. In the grand scheme of things, all the drawbacks were minor as I still had the best night of my life. It was a beautiful, romantic night filled with love and the staff is efficient, hard working and kind. I would recommend Celebrations to brides looking for a lovely wedding that will not break the bank. Celebrations, thank you again! I will treasure my memories at your venue for the rest of my life!

2016-12-17T12:49:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so happy you decided on Celebrations for your wedding. We truly love that we had the chance to show you what we are made of. We know that time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Debbie G

Our wedding was this past Sunday at Celebrations. We cannot say enough good things about the staff at Celebrations. From our first impressions walking into the lobby, to our first meeting with Marie Elise, we knew this was the place we would choose. Marie Elise was my contact... Read More person and she was so enthusiastic about planning the wedding and making sure everything was perfect. She offered advise and recommendations when needed, which helped me make decisions about items I was considering and came up with great suggestions for things I never even thought of. The staff on the day of the ceremony was amazing. Jessie was our Maitre'd, and she had everything so under control, there wasn't a glitch the whole day. You know how they say in sports, if you don't notice the referees they are doing a great job, same here. I didn't see Jessie much, though I actually didn't see lots that went on, but she was always there keeping the entire event moving smoothly. The wait staff was amazing. Mary, was our Captain for the night. She is absolutely the best!!! She was there when we needed or wanted something but she never hovered, no small feat of balancing!!! My cousin, who travels the world and experiences many high end places, was majorly impressed with her performance. Everyone on staff was friendly, helpful and professional all night long, no matter who I was interacting with. The food was amazing. Naturally, I never got to the cocktail hour, but the raves keep coming in, and from what I hear there wasn't much left to be cleaned up!! The dinner consisted of Italian wedding soup (people are trying to get the recipe!!), the salad and dressing and the entrees. We had a choice of 3. The steak, Tres Filet medallions, was the best, everyone says it was delicious and so tender. The chicken, Chicken Sinese, was amazing. That was my selection and I loved it. The salmon with wine and dill, was a large filet and was raved about all night. Frank, the owner, was hands on and made sure we were happy and well taken care of. I had been hearing great things about Celebrations, but I have to say, they were way better than even the best review I heard!!! They made our wedding the dream day it is supposed to be and more!!!

2016-11-16T16:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We get so excited when we see reviews like this! We are so happy you had such a good time and your guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come. If you ever need anything in the future please don't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Amanda W

Celebrations was an amazing place to get married. I am so glad that we stumbled upon this facility! The grounds and facility were perfect for our style. The staff was super sweet and easy to deal with. My husband and I got married on Sept 30, 2016 and it was the best day ever.... Read More Our guests continue to rave about it when we see all of them. We had Derek as our Maître D and he was so wonderful and we were so thrilled we had him! The only negative thing about our experience - which was actually a huge one - was that they did not tell us that we weren't allowed to use real candles inside. We mentioned every time we were there that we were not doing the traditional flower centerpieces for the reception and that we were doing candles. It was not until 2 weeks prior when we met with Marie Elise that she happened to stumble upon the fact to tell us we cannot use real candles. We had bought hundreds of candles and candle holders that spent months to get. We had to change our whole centerpieces days before the wedding. This cost so much money it makes me sick and so much extra time and stress. This should be mentioned at the tour of the facility.

2016-11-08T14:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you had your wedding here with us at Celebrations. We are sorry about the candle situation. We always tell you when you reserve to read & review your Welcome Letter. It does state on the note... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Unique C

My wedding was October 16th 2016. I just returned from my honeymoon and this is one of the first things I wanted to do when we got back! I went to at least five different venues when looking for the perfect place but when I stepped into Celebrations I knew it was MY place! Marie... Read More Elsie our coordinator was so helpful and knowledgeable and anything I needed to know or questions big and small she had all the answers. I can't describe how flawless our wedding day was or how beautiful everything turned out from the food to the service it was AMAZING! Both our ceremony and reception was held there with a cocktail hour and an open bar, butlered hors' d ouveres, and sit down dinner service. Our guests could not stop talking about our wedding and we were so happy with everything both Marie Elise and our wedding captain Jess did for us on our special day! This place gets top notch marks in my eyes and Frank the owner is a great guy with a great place.

2016-10-25T16:57:31 Response from the vendor

This is so great to hear! Thank you for thinking of us even after your wedding was over! That is very kind of you. We are happy you trusted us to deliver what we promised! It can be very stressful at times but we make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Katherine F

The first thing on our list after I proposed was a wedding/reception venue and went with our first choice - Celebrations. I didn't know where to begin with this task, so I started doing my research and we set out to look at a couple different places. We ended up driving by... Read More Celebrations just to get a look and the allowed us to come in, event though we didn't have an appointment. Denyse was awesome and had us sold on the place before we left. We had so many questions about a wedding and she was able to answer all of our questions in a light professional manner. She made us feel welcomed and special . We have since chosen other vendors and Celebrations and Denyse have been exceptional at coordinating with them. I am excited that I can just enjoy my day and know that everything is under control. Oh and The Knot website has been great too!!!

2016-10-25T17:04:15 Response from the vendor

Your wedding is going to be amazing. You have so many people around you in charge of doing what they do best. We can't wait to show you what we are made of and give you the wedding of your dreams! Call us anytime with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ken and Linda G

Our daughters reception was held at this gorgeous venue June of 2016. Our experience, from the moment visiting the facility through the reception, has been nothing but exceptional. The entire staff was extremely helpful and courteous, limousine service prompt and patient,... Read More food incredible, music fantastic, everyone working together to make our daughters reception so "magical". It was truly an event to remember!! Some of our friends are still talking about it. So thank you celebrations for a wonderful, classy, and elegant night!

2016-10-13T16:56:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us know! I'm sure your family and friends will be talking about this wedding for a long time to come! We are so happy that we can make a lasting impression like this. We were happy to serve you.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chad C

I attended a friends wedding last week and I have to say this was the best wedding I have EVER been to. My fiance and I were treated like it was our wedding and we were just guests. The food is out of this world and in cocktail hour I never had to look for food, it came right to... Read More us. The bar was top shelf and it was open the entire night, the bartenders were awesome and we never had to wait for a drink. It was a sit-down dinner and it went so fast. I didn't feel like we were waiting hours for the dinner service to end. It was course after course and it was so delicious. It was perfect, then we danced the night away. My fiance and I talked and we decided to also get married at Celebrations because we just knew it was the right place for us. We will not have to worry about a thing because they cover it all. We already spoke with Frank over the phone and he is making this so easy already. We can't wait to take this journey with Celebrations. If you are still looking at venues definitely go see them. You will not be disappointed.

2016-10-12T18:14:35 Response from the vendor

We are so excited for you to have your wedding here with us! It is going to be memorable and breathtaking with so many surprises in store for you! Please just sit back and relax and we will take you through this wonderful process. Get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Tien V

I had my wedding at Celebrations 2 weeks ago and my family and friends could not stop talking about how amazing it was. From the planning process to the day of the event, the staff at Celebrations were super helpful and nice and very patient. I had Denyse as our wedding... Read More coordinator and she was awesome. Denyse always answered all of my questions in a timely manner (cant' remember how many lengthy emails that i wrote her). Not only Denyse but Frank and Marie (the other two contact people at the venue) were very nice and helpful. They were always willing to help and make suggestions to make the wedding run smoothly. On my wedding day, Denyse was sick so Frank and Marie came to my bridal suite to say congrats and they had a big smile on their faces. They made me feel very special The venue was gorgeous. Food was awesome. The venue did add an extra Asian stir fry station for free during the cocktail hour because I told Denyse that my family does not like American food. On the wedding day, they surprised us again by adding extra hot hors-d'oeuvre during the cocktail hours because we had so many guests coming. I was touched. My Maitre'D was Gloria and she was very kind. She brought up plenty of food and drinks for the bridal party and family members as well. Derek was also great. He helped out during dinner hours and made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and happy with the food and drink. Many people in my family do not like American food, but they said the food at Celebrations was good. I had many people come to us to tell us that it is the best wedding they have ever attended. The staff at Celebrations helped to make my dream wedding come true. My husband and I had a great time at the wedding and enjoyed the beautiful pictures we took at Celebrations. We will definitely choose Celebrations again for the future weddings in our family.

2016-10-12T18:19:09 Response from the vendor

Tien, we wanted you and your family to know how important it was for us to not just host your wedding but to incorporate food the was culturally pleasing. We wanted to surprise you because we knew you didn't expect it. That is why you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Mariana F

I am a party planner wedding decorator and I have really good refers to say about this venue , i've been in the market for 10 years and this was the easiest venue to work with, they looking forward to have the bride and the grown satisfy like I do , we really work together to... Read More have the best results, Maria Lease and Denese gave me all the attention we need on this especial day, i really recomend this venue. And I wouldn't change one thing on the venue 👏👏👏

2016-10-12T18:20:29 Response from the vendor

It is always so wonderful working with you and we love how detailed you are! You are always welcome here and we hope to see you sometime soon! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Means alot to us.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Shivani T

My fiancé and I went to take a tour of this venue. Because of the weather we were. An hour late, when we got there Marie introduced herself. She was very rude. And basically suggested that we should not have a wedding there. Our date was already booked and didn't not try to even... Read More consider working with us on a different date and pushed us out. I would never recommend a place where you are willing to spend so much money and the "sales manager" is very rude.riseThe place looks like a cemetery too.

2016-10-13T14:11:08 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel this way. Our dates do reserve very fast because our prices are very affordable. We always take our time with our clients and are very respectful. We have lots of pictures online and I know a cemetery is not something... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 patricia o

The venue was decorated very well and everything was up to par. My matra d Patricia was also very lovely and pleasant. I only wish we had more time to party at no extra cost.

2016-10-13T14:13:46 Response from the vendor

We know the time does go very fast. 5 hours could feel like just a few minutes because you have so much going on. Thank you so much for your review and if you ever need anything in the future please let us know. Congrats... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jessica M

the Celebrations team was awesome and very professional. The venue itself was very clean and beautiful inside and out. Great Job! I will highly recommend Celebrations to anyone looking to get married.

2016-10-13T14:16:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for noticing our cleanliness. We make sure that we update and keep a timeless wedding venue. It's the little things that get us noticed and we like to keep it that way so thank you again! Means so much!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

My daughter's wedding reception was held at Celebrations back in December and we still haven't come down from that cloud! This place is fantastic and everyone of our guests told us what a wonderful time they had...the food and drink was beyond anything we could have hoped for... Read More and the men and women who work there were just the nicest, friendliest, professional staff I have ever experienced. We didn't have to worry about a thing, they had it all covered before we even asked! Marie Elise is simply the best and I would recommend Celebrations for your special day as they will do everything in they can to make sure it's perfect!

2016-10-13T16:58:19 Response from the vendor

This is amazing to hear. We love that you had a chance to experience Celebrations first hand! This is what we are known for so we thank you for trusting us! This review itself will help so many people in making their first appointment at... Read Less Read More

The Wedding of My Dreams!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Kyra N

I cannot say enough about the staff and service at Celebrations! Frank and Marie are absolutely first-class people. They promised us a night we would never forget and that's exactly what we got. We were a little late getting into our ballroom, which set us back an hour with the... Read More photographer, so it rushed things just a bit. But otherwise, everything was beautiful. I would positively recommend them for anyone's wedding. We even attended one of our groomsmen's weddings there and got to see everything firsthand before our own. Nothing short of spectacular!

2016-10-13T17:00:14 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you for doing this for us! We know things can get a little crazy so we make sure to keep everyone on point. Even trying to coordinate with the DJ and Photographer can be a task at hand but we always make it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kim P

this email is long over do. As I celebrate one of our marriage to my BEST FRIEND. I can't help but to look back on Thursday October 22, 2015. That was the BEST NIGHT of my life. I want to first say from the first day we walked into the doors of Celebrations to the night I... Read More became Mrs. Von Eric Morgan it had been great. we first walked into the doors I meet with James, he was very polite and professional. We didn't feel rushed and all our questions were answered. And it was at that time I knew before signing the contract. Or wedding would be here. Marie Elise Marie Elise Marie Elise, she is WONDERFUL. No matter how many times I called, she would answer my questions and if she was busy she would call me back as soon as she was free. She ALWAYS ended the call with "don't worry about anything, we will take care of you, everything will be fine." The day I dropped off my items she left me with "Don't worry we got you." All of that was confirmed the night of our wedding. The staff of Celebrations is the best and believe me I know. I deal with customer service all day. Your Staff is the best, We never wanted for nothing and had nothing to worry about. We had one incident Nothing on Celebrations. Your staff took care of it. Von and I want to personally thank Frank (if I remember is name correctly, he was at the door). He was very professional and made sure we were taken care of. The only thing I missed was the food and we laughed because, We were enjoying ourselves and guest that both of us didn't eat. But all our quests said everything was delicious. I also want to send a BIG SHOUT to Patricia and the other Maitre D's for that night and please forgive me that I don't remember names. I thought I wrote them down and I thought I saw a Congrats from them. Don't know where I put it. THEY ARE THEY BEST!!! Our friends and family are still talking about the wedding and venue. Just need to redo cocktail hour..LOL didnt taste anything. Thank You all and I was always recommend Celebrations to EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL Mr. & Mrs Von Eric Morg

2016-10-13T17:27:54 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome and I can't even begin to tell you how much it means. We hope everyone sees this review and knows that Celebrations is the best place for them! We try to feed you as much as we can but we know... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

The ease of planning and personalization they offered were outstanding. The Venue is gorgeous and staff are very accommodating. They want your day to be special and they made it the best day ever.

2016-10-13T14:34:51 Response from the vendor

That was very nice of you to say. We definitely want your day to be special. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. This means so much that your review helps our future clients in making their final decision.

Meet The Events Director

Marie Elise & Denyse

When planning a wedding it can be very stressful & time consuming. The first step you want to take is to find a venue that has the experts & knowledge to help run all aspects of your event. At Celebrations we provide a full production team to ensure everything runs smooth, on time & according to plan. For most, this is your first experience planning something on this scale & it can be overwhelming. Marie Elise & Denyse have been here for 10+ years & have perfected the art of the perfect wedding, guiding you through the process. All-Inclusive Package. It's not just a wedding, it's an Experience