Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

410 Washington St, Holliston, MA (617) 501-2597

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Sarah B

The owner is great and the shop is beautiful and well organized. I honestly could not be happier with my experience.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress. Honestly I was a bit intimidated by the whole process. Lots of fuss and attention is not my thing. So it was just perfect to have a one-on one session with Chris. All the reviews are right...she's very... Read More respectful of your sense of modesty (I didn't really care after the second dress, but still) and she's very helpful in the putting on of each dress and helping you get an idea about your personal own style. She shares some great advice throughout the process, most important was that I should choose a dress that makes me "feel fabulous." Like a princess. She helped me distinguish between the many many shades and varieties of white and I learned which shade flattered my skin tone most. She also has fabric and shrugs for you to see what you can add to a strapless dress. I personally hadn't gone in expecting to be interested in a strapless, but I walked out with one! I picked the second one I tried on, although I tried on around fifteen maybe, just to get a taste for all the different styles. I totally recommend this shop for a stressfree shopping experience. I made a morning of it...it's a nice country drive around Holliston, you can get some Italian pastries right next door, and making a weekday appointment is well worth it. Hope the rest of the wedding process can be this enjoyable!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katrina N

After searching for my dress at different stores and the prices being crazy. I wanted to look at different options out there. When I went Clever Bride I wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised. The personal attention was amazing and I didn't feel pressured... Read More like I had at the other stores I had gone to. I can't thank Clever Bride enough for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Steph M

I had a wonderful experience at Clever Bride last month. I scheduled an appointment to try on wedding gowns. I had an entourage of women- my mother, grandmother, future mother-in-law, maid of honor, and a bridesmaid accompanying me. Amidst all the input from the ladies, Chris... Read More was able to get me in and out of dresses, determined to find the right waistline and style for me. When we found "the dress," Chris made great suggestions about adding straps and other necessary alterations, without compromising the beauty of the gown. Beyond all of this excellent service, the price of the gown was fantastic, and it had never been warn before! Never once did I feel pressured to work outside my budget, or that I was trying on second-hand dresses. I highly recommend Clever Bride for it's ability to provide an eco-friendly, affordable alternative for wedding dress shopping, without sacrificing any of the boutique-experience every bride deserves!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Erin C

I had an extremely positive experience at Clever Bride Consignments. Having a consigned dress was very important to me, and I could not have been more pleased with Clever Bride. The owner is so friendly, and knowledgeable. The selection is great, and the prices as well. I... Read More high recommend!

Best value & service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Rebecca H

The owner is incredibly helpful and friendly. The day I went I was the only one in the store and she spent a lot of time with me showing me various options and helping me try on dresses. I wasn't expecting to find much when I first decided to go, but wound up falling in love... Read More with 2 dresses! I finally decided on one and it was absolutely perfect. It was brand-new (still had the tags on it) and MUCH cheaper than if I had bought it at a full-priced bridal boutique. It was many sizes too large but I found a great seamstress in Belmont who was able to take it in and make it fit perfectly. I got the dress and alterations for under $1,000!

Amazing service, quality & price!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Kimberly J

I have to say I was a bit skeptical going to a consignment shoppe for a wedding dress. I had an idea of what I wanted but knew I wasn't willing to break the bank to get it. Chris and I had scheduled a private appointment which was perfect because there was nobody else there to... Read More distract us. I tried on about 8-10 dresses, many of which I REALLY liked. Then she pulled one out and said,"What about this one?" When I looked in the mirror and had tears in my eyes I knew it was the one! I couldn't say more wonderful things about the service, quality and value of this shoppe. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day and all for a great bargain thanks to the help of Chris for picking out the dress for me based on the suggestions I gave her. Everyone gave me so many compliments on my wedding dress and some even said it was the prettiest dress they had ever seen. I even got my matching veil there too. I highly recommend is place to all the brides I know. Even though it was quite a commute it was well worth the trip!

Best Decision out of my entire wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Kerry K

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Clever Bridal, and from a cost efficient standpoint, it was easily the best decision I made. I went dress shopping unsure of what I wanted but knowing I didn't want to pay a fortune. I wasn't happy with my experience at... Read More David's Bridal so I decided to check out this place even though it was an hour away from me. Best decision I could have made, I had Chris's full attention and she was nothing but sweet. I found a dress that I liked and with Chris suggesting a few adjustments I decided to go for it. WITH my alterations, my dress came to just under $600 TOTAL. That is unheard of by most wedding dress places and I am absolutely in love with it. I even went back for my headpiece. I cannot stress just how much money was saved and just how much of a princess I will feel in it.

Great Shop!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Alicia H

This girl knows her stuff. She picked out 3 dresses based upon the type of wedding I was having and the styles I liked. Tried on the first dress and that's all she wrote. Sottero and Midgley dress for $500!

Amazing Dresses and Prices

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Lynne K

This place was amazing! Being thrifty, I went here just to check it out. I ended up trying on about 15 brand new or used gowns. I ended up buying a GORGEOUS Alfred Angelo gown, brand new with tags, $1200 original price, for $399. EVERYONE raved about my gown, and there was a... Read More great selection. There were plenty of brand new gowns.