Graceful Event Productions and Candy Tables

Greater New Orleans Area

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Metairie, LA Greater New Orleans Area (504) 723-2906

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Melissa B

Tamar deserves way more than 5 stars! Our wedding day was a dream, and all because of her. Working with Graceful Event Productions is worth every cent (which is also extremely reasonable for the hours and effort that is put into your day!) We live in Australia and planned a... Read More destination wedding in New Orleans in Feb 2016 via Tamar, having never actually been there! And during Carnival/Mardi Gras! We had a beautiful celebration with all the amazing trimmings, with fantastic vendors that Tamar had helped us to assess and compare locally before we had made final selections. We had Tamar's 'Amazing Grace' package where she helped us coordinate everything for the wedding beforehand, and on the day. Tamar is he type of person that makes a business, and her vendor/client relationship is fantastic. We completely trusted her to be our eyes, ears, hearts and minds on the ground, and she came through big time! We truly have the most amazing memories of a dream day, and recommend her with high praise.

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

As the Mother-of-the-Bride they treated me like a queen. I had nothing to worry about! I was asked at all times if I needed anything on the day of the wedding, I asked them what was going on with various parts of the event (it was perfectly handled) and everything was... Read More absolutely the best we could ever have wished for. I kept waiting for a problem (everyone I know has had a problem), but one never came up! I would recommend them not only for the bride, but the bride's mother too. Before and during they took a lot of stress off of us with their guidance.

Every brides dream wedding planner!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 LeeAnn P

You know someone has made an impression on you when you choose them to be your wedding planner BEFORE you've even met your husband. I took Tamar's public relations class at Tulane in 2010 and a couple of years later I saw on Facebook that she had started a wedding planning... Read More business. I didn't say anything at the time to avoid looking stalkerish on Facebook, but I knew I would have her plan my wedding some day. Fast forward to 2015 and less than 2 weeks after getting engaged, I contacted Tamar about full service wedding planning. I'm super Type A so to avoid becoming Bridezilla during this process, I relinquished control to someone I knew who could be Type A for me :) Thank God for her too because I chose a venue that was still under construction (The Jaxson on the River) when I booked it. She literally did everything and more leading up to my wedding that it made the actual wedding day so perfect and organized. It also helps that all the vendors in this city LOVE working with her :) One guest told me that I was having their dream wedding, and one of my bridesmaids who's engaged told me that she was going to live vicariously through my New Orleans wedding. Finally, and most importantly, everyone had a blast! As for Regan and me, it was the best night of our lives :) Thank you again for everything Tamar! xoxo LeeAnn and Regan Voorhies

Great wedding - Graceful a huge reason why!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I was able to attend a wedding that Graceful Events coordinated and it was a fabulous event. I am very close to the bride and groom and know from conversations that they were pleased knowing that the team at Graceful had everything covered and they could enjoy the day without... Read More worrying about any details. In addition our gift (a brass band) was a surprise to the bride and groom and Graceful helped coordinate every aspect of our surprise - and kept is from the bride, groom, family and other guests so that it was a surprise for everyone involved. Absolutely recommend Graceful Events for a wedding of any size or type. Even as a guest you felt and saw the personalized service that was provided that allowed for everyone to enjoy the day and festivities without worrying about anything. A+ team!

Perfect NOLA wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

We were engaged in July 2014 and decided to get married in October (2014). Luckily, a friend of mine suggested Tamar--Graceful Events, to help us make that happen. We live in Chicago but knew the wedding had to be in New Orleans for my family to attend and Tamar accepted this... Read More challenge without hesitation. After one phone call, she assured us that we'd be able to get this done, which we were nervous about. She hit the ground running and quickly provided us with a list of available vendors (venues, cakes, bands, etc.). She arranged for us to meet with her and the vendors one weekend we already had plans to visit New Orleans. Upon meeting Tamar, we were impressed with her checklist-oriented approach to task management. This made the process seem easier and it encouraged us to get things done. She kept the process moving by providing revised checklists/timelines to reflect what needed to be done and by what time we needed to decide. Tamar really shined when she suggested the perfect location for our ceremony as we didn't have a concrete plan for that set. On the day of the event, Tamar monitored the staging/set-up amongst the vendors and communicated with us throughout the day as things fell into place as planned. She masterfully coordinated with our good friends who had several surprises planned for us during the reception. She maintained a visible presence throughout the evening that helped keep the complicated event flowing seamlessly, which allowed us to forget about the details and simply enjoy our big day.

Officiant of Wedding and Celebration

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

My Dear friends the Lazzadros were married in New Olreans. The event from ceremony on the street car to the reception at the historic Blue Room at the Waldorf was incredible Tamar and team were amazing and kept every detail alive and memorable.

Patience throughout it all!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

No matter what happened during the wedding Tamar and her assistant always expected the unexpected! She was calm, patient and always has a great solution. If you want an evening full of fun and grace...graceful events is the place!

Many thanks to Graceful Events!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Jacqueline D

Tamar is amazing! She was honestly the best person I could have possibly hoped for. I hired Graceful Events for day-of services only. I met with her in person a week before our wedding. She came up with ideas I hadn't even considered and made our plan better. Two days before... Read More the wedding, we decided to go with the dreaded rain plan. She called or met with all our vendors to give them new instructions and basically replanned the whole wedding. I would have had a meltdown if she hadn't been there to take the reins. During the reception, she kept my glass full of champagne, and in every transitional moment she was handing me lipstick to reapply... The two things I needed most! If I had been smarter, I would have had her plan the whole thing. She was really wonderful. If my younger sisters get married in New Orleans, she will be my wedding gift to them.

Wedding Planner Full Service

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Courtney S

I used Tamar from Graceful Events in my April, 2014 wedding. She is amazing!! Our personalities went very well together. She is very organized and very logical but then she also has a very creative side! Our wedding was even better than we could have imagined! The day went... Read More perfectly and I was very confident in Tamar to handle everything. All the vendors she recommended went above and beyond expections! If I could recommend one person to help with your wedding in the New Orleans area it would be her!

A complete wedding day necessity!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Erin L

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Tamar for our day of wedding coordinator. This was by far the best money we spent! Tamar allowed us to enjoy our wedding day "hands free". She is very experienced and professional and would 100% recommend her.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kelly B

I wanted a unique way of doing favors for my wedding, and I thought a candy table would be a great, interactive idea. Tamar was so easy to work with and helped me with my budget. She was always easily reached by phone or e-mail and listened to all of the little details that were... Read More important to me. The final product was absolutely beautiful and stood out as a wonderful part of my wedding. All of the guests enjoyed it! The candy was delicious as well! Definitely highly recommended!

My reception

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Aimee A

Working with Tamar was one of the easiest parts of my wedding. She put together a design that I just loved and had full confidence in her abilities! The candy table was beautiful and everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend Graceful Events for any event you may have!

Seriously, my SAVING GRACE!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Helena G

Tamar and Grace were always there when I had a question or a 'moment'. They are on top of their game and always a few steps ahead of you. Our wedding was flawless (300 people), elegant, fun, and memorable (and to my husbands joy on budget!). We also had them do our candy... Read More table which people are still talking about today!!!!! You don't just want a coordinator, you want some one who actually cares and one that you enjoy spending time with, that truly is the ladies of Graceful! They always have GREAT ideas, always keep the budget in mind and are ALWAYS great with vendors (which I got complements from ALL my vendors saying they loved working with them). I really and truly loved every moment of my wedding and the ladies of graceful allowed me to really enjoy my day without worrying about anything...Thank you Graceful!!!!

Bride

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kiana G

Graceful Event Productions was hired to for the services of Day of Coordinator, reception venue centerpieces and candy table. They receive an A+. They were professional, prompt in response time, and I was beyond satisfied with the outcome. I don't know how I would have... Read More survived if we did not make the decision to hire them. The ceremony and reception progressed smoothly, the centerpieces were gorgeous and a week from the wedding they are still perfect and the candy table was heaven. They were a huge hit not only with the children but with the adults as well. I will definitely be using Graceful Event in the future for other events as well.