Michaud's Catering and Event Center

STRONGSVILLE, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Michaud's Catering and Event Center

A BALLROOM IN STRONGSVILLE, OH

Michaud's Catering and Event Center is a professional event venue located in Strongsville, Ohio. The location offers outdoor space for ceremonies and indoor space is available for both ceremonies and receptions. The decor of Michaud's Catering and Event Center includes warm, cream-colored walls, hardwood floors and magnificent chandeliers. The neutral background can be decorated for a truly personalized wedding venue. Several indoor rooms are available and the rooms can be combined for large weddings.

is the largest single venue with space for up to 800 wedding guests. This spacious venue features chandeliers and a neutral color theme.

provides space for up to 316 guests and features hardwood floors and cream-colored walls.

offers accommodations for up to 260 guests for either a ceremony or reception.

features a brick-paved path leading to an open-air gazebo that is surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens. The Courtyard is available only for wedding ceremonies.

Other indoor spaces include the Westin Room, Clarion Room and Celebrity Room. These spaces have a 50-guest minimum and accommodate between 125 to 175 guests. Another indoor choice, the Carlyle Room offers space for 264 guests at a seated reception.

A deposit and signed contract is required to make reservations at Michaud's Catering and Event Venue. All decorations, place cards, linens and other items must be delivered to the location at least seven days before the wedding and the balance must be paid in full before the event. The staff provides setup if the venue is booked the day before the wedding. If the desired venue isn't being used the day before the wedding, the bride and groom are responsible for setting up.

All food must be provided by Michaud's Catering and Event Venue, but outside cake is allowed. Samples are available by placing an order with the facility. One main course and two sides are provided with the sample. Additional samples are available for a fee. Beer and other alcohol must be provided by the wedding party, but nonalcoholic beverage are available with catering. Alcohol must be served by a bartender and delivered to the venue at least one hour before the event. The bartender is responsible for cooling the beverages.

Decorations are optional. Some decorations are available for rent from Michaud's Catering and Event Venue. All outside decorations must be approved prior to the event. Confetti, sparklers and other sendoff items, such as thrown rice, aren't allowed. Michaud's Catering and Event Venue is child-friendly. The site is also wheelchair accessible. Outside vendors, such as photographers, are welcome.

Michaud's Catering and Event Venue specializes in wedding and other special events, ensuring the ceremony and reception are flawless. The location also offers additional benefits, including the following:

• No charge for kids under three
  • Discounts available for weekday events
  • Family-style receptions available

Michaud's Catering and Event Center

Plan your wedding reception, or shower at Michaud's. Michaud's Catering and Event Center boasts EIGHT elegant private banquet rooms. We professionally cater to parties as small as 50 and as large as 800! We're located in Strongsville, Ohio. Go with the Professionals!

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom

Food + Catering

16808 PEARL ROAD, STRONGSVILLE, OH (440) 238-7078

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katlyn W

Me and my husband are extremely happy with everything Michaud's had done for us! With only 3 months until our wedding our previous caterer and venue went out of business and left us with no reception hall or catering for our big day, but Michaud's was very accommodating and... Read More extremely understanding and luckily had a hall in the venue available for rental for our wedding date. Staff was extremely helpful and very nice,the food was delicious and we had a great time! Also everyone loved our bartender. I would highly recommend the Michaud's to anyone in need of a venue for party or event.

12-13-14

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Megan S

We were a very budget conscious couple and immediately knew the moment we entered Michauds that we had found an elegant alternative to the other ballrooms that were double the price. We decided on the grand ballroom and was sold by the super friendly staff, they were very... Read More accommodating and made our event a dream!

2015-02-13T14:21:31 Response from the vendor

So Happy for you! Congrats!

Reception Venue review

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Cathy

Our reception at Michaud's was wonderful! They have great food, the staff was always friendly and helpful, and our room was beautiful - the grande ballroom. We would definitely recommend Michaud's.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Julia F

Michaud's was amazing in every way. Their staff is delightful and so experienced- they thought of everything during the planning process. We had our ceremony in the courtyard and it was absolutely beautiful, and the Clarion room was perfect for our reception. The food was... Read More delicious, and the service was seamless. We loved every minute of our time there.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ashley G

we can not even begin to put words into how happy we were having our wedding here. everyone was so attentive and kind and made our day absolutely perfect! I'm so happy we chose Michaud's and we wouldn't have had it any other way!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin K

We cannot say enough good things about this venue. There is a reason they have been in business for so long. We had our ceremony and reception here and it was the best decision. Staff was friendly and accommodating, guests said food was delicious, and everything went off... Read More perfectly without breaking the bank!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Nicole C

I was 100% pleased with Michaud's. We had both our ceremony and reception here november 2015. I was nervous to not have our ceremony at a church but the clarion room turned out better than I ever could have imagined. My only complaint was that we had to clean up the ceremony... Read More directly after because someone had a ceremony 2 hours after ours. My brother in law did it thank goodness. The reception was in the regency room and I was very pleased with that as well. The staff was so helpful in setting up and helping us tear down. The waiters seemed eager to help (we had family style at the head table) I have never had better waiter service. Some older man, he was great. The whole process before the wedding was a breeze as well. They are super affordable and I would personally recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Josephine S

We had our wedding and reception at Michauds on June 26th, 2016. It was absolutely beautiful and beyond my wildest dreams. We want to thank their staff for the amazing food and for accommodating all of our needs.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Alicia L

I would highly recommend Michaud's for a busy bride who wants the total package. About the only thing they don't provide is the cake. They'll set your room up if you want to have your ceremony there. They have great food and a large selection. They even have a staff member who... Read More is an officiant if you need one! And just about EVERY vendor has worked there and is familiar with the place, because they've just been around so long. Michaud's was helpful every step of the way during our year and a half of wedding planning. They are the experts, and you are in good hands! Our ceremony and reception was great. The staff was attentive and all of our guests had a great time. I am very glad we chose them!

Amazing.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Jessica H

Michaud's truly helped make my wedding the best day of my life. The hall was gorgeous and comfortably fit all of my guests (156). The staff was fun, lively, and extremely helpful whenever someone asked. If I had to do the whole day over again, I would definitely use Michaud's.

Great Facility!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Cynthia B

We had our ceremony and reception here and they worked with us through everything. We changed rooms, made countless appointments to go over things, and they were there every step of the way. Doris did the officiating (she works at Michaud's) and she was wonderful. It rained for... Read More our outdoor ceremony and they have a back up plan for that but we ended up getting married in the rain anyways! The staff was very helpful through the entire reception and even helped us pack up some of the centerpieces and things at the end of the night. One staff member (can't remember if it was Donna or Debbie) even helped us when we were setting up the night before. She gave tips and lended items that were needed. Overall, wonderful experience. They also have at least 9 different rooms to choose from to have your reception in :)

Michaude's Towne and Country Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Lori K

This past weekend 6-20-2015, our daughter and Son in Law were married, and our choice venue was Michaud's Town and Country, the Grand Ball Room. As the mother of the bride, I want to say how exceptionally nice the reception was. Michaud’s staff from beginning to end were... Read More magnificent. I truly mean this, from two years ago when we booked the event to the final moments of cleaning up the hall with all our personal touches added to the tables. Many times, once the payment is secured to book an event or venue and there is no turning back or you will lose your deposit, suddenly the staff don’t seem so friendly and helpful. This was not the case with Michaud’s. They always led us in the right direction, and anytime me or my husband called for advice or questions, they were always so hospitable and provided us with the needed answers. Most often, their response was, “Don’t worry, we take care of that”. The day before the wedding when a group of us went in to add the final touches to the hall, it was so nice to see it pretty much set up with all the tables decorated nicely. Debbie, our hostess and staff manager was with us every step of the way. She was extremely kind and took the stress off any situation. Finally at the end of the night, I personally, got stressed knowing we had only about a half hour to collect all our belongings. I couldn't imagine how we would do this in such a short time. There again, Debbie was so helpful and patient with us. Even moving all our centerpieces and things to one table. I really don’t know when they did it, as it seemed I stepped out of the room for a moment, only to return and find them all there collected at one table as she said. This was also the same with lighting all the candles and turning on all the mini lights in the centerpieces, and lighting around the table. I suggested they start at 3p.m. the day of the wedding, she assured me that they could start at 5 p.m. and get it all done before the guest arrive. She and her staff sure did. To walk in to such an eloquent Ball room, made us all feel so special. The food was excellent, too. Our daughter’s wedding looked like something that only the rich and famous can afford, and yet we were able to afford it, as Michaud’s do not Nickle and dime its customers. Their menu is top notch and you don’t have to break the bank to have an eloquent wedding. All the guest I spoke with commented to me how gorgeous the hall was, and it was a “perfect” wedding. That term “perfect wedding” was said several times over that night. Looking back, I can truly agree with them. I would recommend Michaud’s to anyone planning an event, and particularly a big wedding as we did. Thank you so much for your hospitality and attention to detail. Sincerely, Lori Kaloger

Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Narkita B

Doris helped out tremendously with making accommodations for my wedding. I think staff was pleasant and the venue was beautiful, however I hated the food. This was the same venue my High School used for prom, and the food wasn't great then and its certainly not great now. I we... Read More chose Michaud's because of location, and price. My thought was maybe the Chef changed or had gotten better over time and I thought wrong. The food that they allow you to try at their bridal show was okay, but that wasn't realistic to our wedding day menu choice. Michaud's is a stickler with their venue in regards to up lighting, and hanging things. Overall experience was good, food not so good.

Overall, not too shabby

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Lizz R

All in all, fantastic venue! We were really excited to share our day here, as this venue has a sentimental meaning for my husband and myself. Loved everything except for the people that worked our event. When we got there, the did not finish setting up-I had to personally go... Read More around and light my candles! Thankfully, my mother in law was able to help me out! They also wouldn't allow the bridal party to get drinks at all before the guests arrived.The woman working told me that I would have to pay her extra to get a drink 15 minutes early... Last time I checked, we paid you to be there, and we also supplied all of our own alcohol! But, when push comes to shove, still a fantastic environment to spend an evening with those closest to you. We had the Holiday room, which features a whole wall of windows that faces the courtyard. Its the only room of that stature in the venue.. It was perfect for a fall evening!

Jessica

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Jessica K

We had an amazing experience at Michauds! The people there were friendly and helpful from the beginning and it only got better on the day of our wedding. You get a banquet manager included in the price you pay, ours was Debbie, and she was wonderful. The service my husband and... Read More I, our bridal party, our parents and grandparents received at our reception was far better than anything I had ever experienced being a part of other bridal parties with receptions elsewhere. They listens to the requests we made for our reception both before and during the reception and always followed through. The price is reasonable, and you really get such a great experience for what you pay for. The food is very good, restrooms are clean, and we received a lot of positive comments about the venue from our guests. We are very happy we chose Michaud's!

Wonderful Fun Wedding

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Jennifer

We had our reception at Michauds and it was perfect!!! Everyone had a great time, loved the food and the service was excellent!!! Great prices too!!

Michaud's was great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Taylor L

Doris and Chuck were really great to work with. They were always helpful and were quick to respond to any questions. The night of the wedding went really well. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Michaud's is super budget friendly and the money we paid was well worth it!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Kara W

From the minute we came into Michaud's they made everything so easy. Their friendliness professionalism made the entire process fun. The entire wedding ran smooth, the food was delicious, and the servers/bartenders were very efficient. Michaud's pricing is without any hidden... Read More fees. Several other vendors would have a 'per person' price, but then you are required to pay gratuity and taxes after that total. Not with Michauds, the 'per person' price included everything. Miachauds also allows you to bring in your own alcohol, or none at all. This makes it so you can cater to your guests and budget! I would strongly recommend this location to anyone getting married, I know both my husband, myself, and our guests were very pleased. They made our wedding day wonderful!

Loved every minute!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Molly M

My husband and I were so pleased with the service we received at Michauds. They were so organized, straight forward, with no hidden fees or costs. Not to mention their food was absolutely amazing!! I am still getting compliments. I can not say enough good things about Michauds.

Our Experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Eileen R

The food was excellent! Really good.

Dubonnet Room

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Angela S

They messed one of my entrees up for 189 people and made NO ATTEMPT to correct the situation or reimburse us.

loved it!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Lauren M

I loved the ballroom and I loved the food. I really wish they would let you take your food home at the end of the night as most places do but thats really the only complaint. Price was great.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Amanda T

Michaud's was very accommodating but a little strict on decorating rules. Our reception was beautiful! The food wasn't as good as I was hoping for but the servers were excellent! I would recommend them to other brides.

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Tiarra W

They really made my wedding reception an amazing experience. They worked well with my budget, the staff was amazing, and the food was excellent.

Satisfied

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Patricia R

The food was very good and so was the service. The room we were promised was the room we had.