Olive & Belle Events

serving Austin, Texas and surrounding hill country

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

4411 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin, TX serving Austin, Texas and surrounding hill country (512) 996-9306

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Praisye S

Thank you Olive & Belle! Sydney, Anastasia and Vivian are a the best! They are easy to work with, very organize, and very professional. I can't ask for better wedding coordinator. Everything on my wedding went really smooth. I cant thank them enough for everything they've done... Read More on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lauren K

Olive and Belle is a premier wedding planning service in the Greater Austin Area. The package we chose to use was the full service wedding planning and coordinating. This was the best option for us, as my husband and I do not live in the Austin area and we had very little time... Read More to commute and plan the wedding ourselves. The owner of the company, Sydney Campbell, is amazing. We worked with Sydney starting with the venue search. Sydney took us to tour the venues we were interested in, which allowed us to meet with the venue representatives and see firsthand what each venue had to offer. There was not one detail that was overlooked when it came time to decide on which venue was right for us. Once we selected our venue, Sydney then set us up to work with Vivian for the rest of the wedding planning process. Vivian was very detail orientated and patient with us, which was extremely helpful especially when it came down to deciding on the decor, color scheme, food and drink menu, flowers, music, etc. (All of which was rather new to us!) She took the time to really get to know us and know what kind of wedding we were wanting. Both Sydney and Vivian checked in every couple weeks, giving us detailed reports of where we were at planning wise. Furthermore, Sydney and Vivian recommended every single vendor we used (I'm talking about hair & makeup, DJ, photographer, florist, limo service, everything!). Not only did they provide the vendor recommendations, but they even did the planning and coordinating with each vendor. They really took care of the hard work and left us just with the fun tasks such as finalizing our menu selection and approving the floral arrangements. When our big day was finally here, Sydney and Vivian had us completely covered. From the rehearsal, to waking up on the wedding day, to actually walking down the aisle, they had the timeline scheduled with not one detail missing at all. All we really had to do day of was wake up and show up- Sydney and Vivian took care of all of the planning, ensured that our guests were happy, scheduled and worked with all of our vendors, and most importantly allowed us to have the best wedding we could have ever dreamt of. We would recommend Olive and Belle to anyone who is wanting a truly magical wedding planning experience, and we are thankful we used them for our special day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sarah M

Keywords that describe Sydney at Olive + Belle Events: Professional - Organized - Delightful I got engaged February 2015 and married on April 23rd, 2017... a 2 year engagement! My partner and I thought we could do the whole thing ourselves, but after a year of DIY planning it... Read More was evident we needed help. That's where Sydney came to the rescue! We met 2x a month for about 6 months where we brainstormed, planned, and made decisions in a timely manner. She gave us homework and kept us on schedule with a list of priorities. I loved it! I felt totally at ease knowing things were going along according to schedule. Sydney is super sweet and very professional! When life got crazy the month before my wedding, Sydney was there to reassure us that everything for the wedding was under control and that was one thing I didn’t have to worry about. On the wedding day she and her assistant seemed to be everywhere all at once, making sure everything was running smoothly. Being one who likes to “run the show” I felt like I could actually enjoy the most important day of my life because Olive + Belle Events was in charge of the whole production. I will be recommending Sydney and Olive + Belle Events to every bride-to-be I know! She really is a life saver!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Lori K

When I started planning my wedding, I knew I would need a day-of coordinator to make sure everything went according to plan on my wedding day. My husband and I did all of the planning ourselves, but were looking for a coordinator to run the show and make sure we thought of... Read More everything. I spoke with 4 different coordinators before meeting Sydney, all with different levels of experience and pricing. Each of those coordinators listened to my wedding plans during our initial meeting and tried to make changes or “suggestions” that would require me to overhaul the vision my husband and I had for our wedding. However, once I met with Sydney, I knew that she was not going to push me to change my ideas, vendors, etc., but would take my ideas, however simple they may be, and put them into action. Sydney is extremely organized and was easy to communicate with. Sydney started working with me a month and a half before our wedding to make sure our plans were coming together. She made sure that I was on top of everything so that she could be too. On our wedding day, she and her assistant Gabby were there to make sure my husband and I were taken care of, but they were also behind the scenes, keeping everything going. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day without being stressed or worried because Olive & Belle took care of everything for us. If you are a DIY Bride and are on the fence about hiring a coordinator for your wedding, go talk to Sydney! You can do all the work leading up to the wedding, then pass everything off to Sydney and her team for the actual event so you can enjoy it! Their services are reasonably priced, and are well worth it. I could not have had the wedding I wanted without them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Katie B

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Sydney. She truly listened to my every concern, understood what I wanted my wedding to be like, and took care of everything flawlessly! She removed so much stress with her organization and communication. She made the day of my... Read More wedding an absolute dream come true! Above all, working with Sydney is like gaining a new friend, or sister. We LOVE Sydney!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

I would have given 6 stars if it were possible! Sydney was our dream wedding coordinator. She was not only super-professional and organized, but the nicest, sweetest person you would ever want to meet. We checked out Austin's 'top' wedding planners and my daughter decided on... Read More Sydney because of the interviews she had with Sydney. We couldn't be more happy, seriously. She organized everything perfectly, made excellent suggestions, catered to my daughter like it was her own wedding, and if my wife could talk me into it, we would adopt her as our second daughter! She is really worth twice what we paid her, and so I feel as though we really got our money's worth. All the vendors, including the officiant, had worked with her before, and just raved about her. I can't imagine a better wedding coordinator in Austin. She is Austin's best kept secret!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren S

I had a wonderful experience with Olive & Belle. My ceremony and reception were wonderfully organized! Everything fell into place nicely for the wedding day. Sydney was extremely responsive to my wishes, helpful in making detailed decisions regarding timeline of events and guest... Read More services, respectful of the wedding vendors and guests, and a calming presence overall. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Cassie R

Sydney and her team are great! I was super impressed throughout the entire process of planning at how organized and knowledgable they were. I don't know that I would have known all of the little details that needed my attention without them. The day of the wedding, having the... Read More team was invaluable. It was so great to have people asking someone else questions while we celebrated! I would definitely recommend booking Olive & Belle to help ease the stress of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kat S

Thank you Olive & Belle! We were referred to Sydney at Olive & Belle Events soon after my fiancé and I got engaged. I held onto her contact information, but figured my fiancé and I could try planning a wedding ourselves--after all, we’re both pretty savvy adults,how hard could... Read More it be? We researched Churches and venues, ultimately deciding on the Brodie Homestead. The Brodie Homestead requires a day-of-coordinator, so I contacted Sydney and set up a meeting, only intending to use her day-of coordinating services. Soon after sitting down and talking with Sydney and her laying out all that she does (The “Playbook”) with her different services (Day-of vs partial, and full planning) and asking us a few basic questions: “what’s your budget?” “buffet, family-style, plated,” “live band or DJ,” we both came to the realization that we were in way over our heads, especially with the two of us having busy jobs. So when she said she would get back with us with a proposal for a Day of Services, my fiancé asked her to also include a proposal for her full wedding planning services, and that’s ultimately what we chose. Having Olive & Belle help us plan our wedding was by far the best decision we made. It relieved much of the stress and anxiety that goes with planning a wedding, and let us enjoy the entire process. My fiance and I had a general idea of what we wanted our wedding to be, and Sydney was there to help fill in the gaps and offer guidance at every stage of the process. Meeting Sydney was like catching up with a friend you haven’t seen in a while--with homework. We met regularly to discuss the progress and Sydney assigned “homework” for each party, with relative importance. It is these meetings that Sydney displayed her organizational acumen and project management skills, really ensuring our trust and confidence in her. The Wedding Day: No wedding goes perfectly, but with Sydney it was darn near perfect. It was such an unbelievable relief having Sydney and her team there to make sure everything went smoothly. Sydney set up the timeline, and coordinated with all vendors and venue for setup. She was the person our parents, the wedding party, and vendors could contact with their questions and she’d have an answer. It wasn’t until after the wedding day that we found out the priest did not have one of our readings and that there was a small fire(!) at the reception. Sydney just handled it. She was cool, and calm, and was able to adjust to the unexpected even with all the detailed planning she had done. Thanks to Olive & Belle, my husband and I have this fun and beautiful memory of our wedding day that we get to celebrate for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Liz B

We hired Olive & Belle once it became obvious that our sweet small restaurant wedding really needed someone who knew how to run a wedding. Vivian was our coordinator and I can't say enough positive things about her. She was incredibly organized, responded to emails so fast, but... Read More what stood out to me the most was she genuinely seemed to care about our wedding going that way we wanted. She checked in with us throughout the wedding to make sure if something had to change it was still ok with us, and that the big things that mattered went off without a hitch. One evening I responded to an email from her and at the end mentioned I was a little overwhelmed. She called me not 15 minutes later to talk it out, mind you this was around 8pm on a weeknight. When a few things went wrong, as they inevitably do, like bees hanging out on one side of the bar, she dealt with it and I didn't even know until after our wedding. . The bottom line is my new husband, myself and our moms were able to relax and enjoy our entire wedding day knowing we were in good hands. I also really just enjoyed Vivian's personality, she was kind and easy to be around which is really important because you will be around your coordinator a lot that day! We both said on our wedding night that hiring Olive & Belle was some of the best wedding money we spent. The peace of mind after so many months of planning is truly priceless.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kelli R

I recently worked with Sydney on a special event, and she was amazing!! She is very quick to respond to emails, super organized, and knows how to run a successful event. Sydney is a true professional, with a sweet spirit and warm personality. Olive & Belle Events is... Read More wonderful!! <3

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 anastasia l

Sydney's services are invaluable! We had not budgeted for a wedding planner, and did not plan to hire one, but Sydney came highly recommended from another bride. After our initial meeting, I was sold! She is so sweet, calming, detail-oriented and organized. All the things you... Read More want and need in a wedding coordinator! She took the reigns and ironed out ever detail for our big day. She helped trouble shoot and seamlessly adjusted things as needed, and as I requested! Leading up to our day, she was extremely responsive and helpful. I never felt like any question or detail was too small or insignificant. She was professional but comfortable, and made sure that every detail was looked after! Looking back, I could NOT have had the perfect wedding day without her! She is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Swathi M

My husband and I worked with Sydney of Olive and Belle Events with the partial wedding planning package. I would highly recommend Olive and Belle to any newly engaged bride, or even a bride that is even partially through her planning and realized she needs a planner! Sydney... Read More worked with us before we were even engaged, taking the time to meet with us for a consultation and present her services to us. We met with Sydney every other week for 4 months prior to the wedding. Each meeting, Sydney gave us homework to complete before the next meeting. She even color coded our homework, which my Type A personality absolutely loved because it kept me on track for our wedding. Sydney offers an online guide to each of her couples, which I found highly helpful to stay organized. I think the biggest bang for our buck came on the day of the wedding. I could safely say that I trust Sydney and her team to take care of any issue that came up. They were professional, courteous, and made sure they did all they could to ensure our needs were met. Olive and Belle worked extra hours on the wedding day than originally planned, just to make sure things ran smoothly for the flip between wedding and reception. After the wedding, Sydney and I had a post-wedding consultation to tie up loose ends. Sydney is extremely organized, and took care of everything I could have asked for, even making day-of changes for the reception work! I will definitely be using Olive and Belle in the future for any major event planning.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Joseph N

I’m the groom (now husband). My then fiancée and I came to Olive & Belle with a low budget and about 6 months to go. We hired Olive and Belle for day-of and partial wedding planning. Olive & Belle were the fourth wedding consultation firm we had interviewed, and we had looked at... Read More and briefly spoken to several more. We were tired of looking, and ready to pick. We almost canceled this interview, and did cancel the one that was going to follow it before even meeting Sydney Campbell from Olive & Belle. Boy were we glad we met her. We would have been ‘ok’ with a couple of the others, but we were HAPPY to find Sydney. She made us feel comfortable and taken care of. She was friendly, and actually eager to handle our low budget - which was a great relief. In a couple other wedding planner’s faces I could see either subtle dread or disgust at the thought, like we weren’t worth their effort. Sydney was cheerfully excited about our low budget. It was a fun challenge for her, and she was happy to help. She followed through expertly. It was such a huge stress relief to see a timeline of tasks broken down and accounted for. Sydney guided us and kept us on task as we planned the wedding together. Despite the ordeal that planning a wedding can be, she never let my fiancée or me feel too overwhelmed, lost, or panicked. THIS is what I wanted in a wedding coordinator. I knew we’d get married, one way or the other, with all our guests or three, with flowers and sun or mud and rain, but I dearly wanted to save my bride-to-be of the stress leading up to the big day I have witnessed and heard of before. I wanted it to be a happy day, and a happy engagement where we could mentally and spiritually prepare for marriage, without being bogged down (or broken down) by worries. Sydney was a godsend. I can only imagine the stress if we had not found her. I’ve heard you want to personally like your photographer, because you’ll be spending a lot of time with them, and need to smile while you do it. The same is even more true of your wedding planner. If you have a little voice in your head whispering reservations about them, you should probably hold back before hiring them. My fiancée and I had none when we met Sydney, and our gut proved correct. She was a fantastic help and wedding planner, and our engagement was all the more fruitful because of it. We had a wonderful wedding, with no big hiccups that we’re aware of. It was the best day of my life. Do yourself a favor and consider hiring Olive & Belle, and please treat them well for me.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

We hired Olive & Belle for their Day-Of Coordination services and could not have been more pleased. It truly takes the stress out of things knowing all the details are being taken care of starting about a month to 6 weeks before the big day. Our contracts were all looked over... Read More to make sure there were not any missing pieces (always great to have a second set of eyes look over these things). We also received a great time line for the day of that was extremely helpful, and the rehearsal was very thorough. I actually overheard a few groomsmen saying it was the best rehearsal they had ever attended and they knew exactly what to do. We had several meetings with Sydney before the big day, one of which included walking the venue and many details were noted and not missed. I highly recommend Olive & Belle, as it allowed us to enjoy the big day.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

My husband and I planned a surprise wedding where we got married at our engagement party. Although we called it an engagement party, it had all of the details and components of a wedding, plus more logistical steps involved for the surprise element. Our florist recommended... Read More Sydney to us, since our party had grown more elaborate than we originally thought. Sydney came in, and seamlessly took over all contact with our vendors. She also recommended great ideas, such as a horse drawn carriage as a getaway, and found and coordinated everything. Sydney had the wedding planned down to the minute, and thought of crucial aspects that I would have overlooked. I worried about every detail about the wedding, but whenever I emailed Sydney to bring up a concern or something I thought of, she already had it handled. It was truly amazing how much thought she put into every single detail. Her attention to detail and level of organization is unparalleled. I quickly learned that I didn’t have to worry about a thing; Sydney had everything more than taken care of. It was seamless and easy to work with her. On the day of the wedding, coordinated everything with the vendors, and all I had to do was arrive about 30 minutes prior to the start of the party. During the wedding, she made sure the timeline was followed and everyone knew where to be when. My husband and I were able to completely enjoy ourselves at our wedding, while Sydney ensured all of details were carried out. Our wedding honestly would not have worked without Sydney, she made everything come together. We got so many compliments about how amazing the flow of our wedding was and just about the party overall. My husband and I still can’t believe how perfectly the entire night went, and we honestly wouldn’t have changed a thing, which is not like us. That night truly exceeded our expectations, thanks to Sydney, and I couldn’t recommend her more.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Emily L

I hired Sydney as our wedding planner and day-of coordinator less than a full week after becoming engaged, for our October wedding. It was the diversity of her portfolio that sold me; She had rustic, chic, bohemian, and classic weddings all represented. More importantly, they... Read More all played to the spirits of the individuals’ personalities, and looked like something straight out of a wedding magazine. I knew I had to have her. She did NOT disappoint! From the moment we started working together, she was so attentive to my every need. She helped me recognize and refine my vision of a DIY beach wedding into a clear and concise event. I was working within an extremely limited budget, which was something Sydney respected and helped me plan for along the way; she works in a no-pressure and inventive way that allowed me to select the very best vendors in my area while staying on budget. Sydney is efficient and effective; she kept organized online spread sheets to help us track timeline, budget, vendor contracts, and ‘to-do’ items along the way, with weekly email updates outlining our ‘homework’ and items to be concerned with so that everything was well in place prior to the week before the event. Because I was an out of town bride (Houston and the gulf coast), Sydney and I met periodically via Skype, in a way that worked well with my busy work schedule. Even if you do not live in Austin, Sydney will make an amazing planner for you! In the days leading up to my wedding, I had no stress and got to enjoy time with my family, because I knew Sydney had taken care of every last detail. When I arrived to my venue on my wedding day, I could not believe my eyes: everything looked even better than how I had imagined it! Sydney had all the vendors in place, all the decorations hung, and she had even helped to ensure guests were comfortable. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, and into the reception, she kept us on schedule and kept the event running smoothly. Throughout the wedding, we received endless floods of compliments about how amazing the venue looked and how well organized the event was. When planning my wedding I had plenty of people tell me “Oh, don’t worry if something doesn’t go as planned, nobody will know it but you”, however, everything was flawless (even according to my very high expectations!) because Sydney had thought of every last detail. As we left for the evening, I was beyond thrilled, and full of gratitude for how well my wedding went- I will remember every magical moment forever. However, Sydney’s event planning did not end there! In the weeks and months following my event, she contacted all vendors to ensure my deposits were returned and that photographs were on their way, and she even helped me through the name change process. Although a lot of decisions about planning a wedding are important, I can confidently say hiring Olive and Belle events was the very best decision I made along the way.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Sydney Campbell did a great job from beginning to end with my wedding. She was very sweet and patient with me. She made sure she was always accessible through either phone or email and whenever I had a concern she would set up a face to face meeting to help me feel confident... Read More with all the decisions we had made. She kept me on track and would send me friendly reminders to make sure I made my deadlines. Without her I would not have been able to get the great vendors I had at my wedding! Trust me, you want someone like Sydney by your side every step of the way as you go through your wedding journey! I would recommend her services to any of my friends or family.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Cari E

We hired Sydney as our day-of coordinator for our wedding and it was by far the best decision we made while planning. My husband and I had made the decision to hire a coordinator just a few months out from our wedding date but I knew that I wanted someone who had experience at... Read More our venue while still fitting into our budget at the last minute. Sydney fit into both categories wonderfully and even if we hadn't had the categories to begin with we still would have picked her based on her professionalism, vision, and helpfulness. Not to mention that she's just an astonishingly kind individual. We planned the majority of our wedding from across the state and she was so generous in her flexibility of meeting times and communications in general so that we all stayed on the same page, even several hours away. She took over all vendor communications a few weeks out, which was a lifesaver since my husband and I moved to Austin right before our wedding and I was a little less organized for a while than I preferred. Everything Sydney was involved in ran perfectly--from our rehearsal, to setting up the day of our wedding, to the actual ceremony and reception. She helped to keep us on schedule (we were running a little behind while getting ready, but Sydney kept everything running smoothly) and even made some positive, impromptu changes when we had a few hiccups with our DJ and the bartending. Without her, my stress level would have been at an 8 or a 9, but because we knew that she had everything taken care of I was able to actually relax and enjoy my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Jessica D

I would be lying if I said I was never once stressed while planning my wedding. The trust is, weddings are stressful. But honestly, if it wasn't for Sydney I really don't know if my now-husband and I would have made it to our wedding day. Sydney is amazing. She took our obscure... Read More vision and planned and executed for us the perfect wedding. Now, before you roll your eyes - let me say this - I would not have even come close to the wedding I had if it was not for Sydney. All our guests could not stop raving about the food, the venue, the decorations, the music, the cake - everything. Sydney helped is pick all the vendors - she sat down with us and broke the entire process down into easy to complete steps. She listened and made meaningful suggestions and most of all - she genuinely cared about making our wedding perfect for us. She helped us set realistic budgets and encouraged us to accomplish our tasks and to-do lists in a gentle but consistent manner. She kept us on task and always moving toward the ultimate goal of a fun and enjoyable wedding. So many brides I have talked to say they missed so much of the wedding, or they were too stressed to enjoy their wedding, or that they didn't eat! I got to truly experience my wedding stress free and I tasted every single morsel of food and wine! I truly enjoyed my wedding and it's because of Sydney! She's truly amazing and the best investment I made in my entire wedding - hands down. I would never even consider planning such a momentous event with her. Those brides who are lucky enough to work with her will all know what I mean when I say this - your wedding will be even better and more fun and memorable if you work with Sydney - so, stop thinking and call her. She's truly the best.

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Lori S

We had the opportunity to work with Sydney for a wedding that she was planning this past weekend. We were a vendor, so she handled all the logistics! She was organized, responsive and very thorough. As a vendor, it helps make our jobs easier so we can do the BEST for our... Read More brides and grooms. Sydney definitely had the best interest of bride and groom and I know they were lucky to have her. I definitely recommend Sydney for those looking for wedding planners!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

Sydney recently coordinated a beautiful lingerie shower for my sister and everything was perfect! She was creative, organized, prompt and on top of every detail of the shower from planning to party time. Not living in Austin anymore made it difficult for me to plan from afar,... Read More but with Sydney Kristin Events I didn’t have to worry about anything. I recommend Sydney Kristin Events to anyone planning an event regardless of size. I will absolutely be using her again for my next event .

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Savannah M

Sydney recently helped coordinate a lingerie shower for my sister. SHE WAS AMAZING! From our initial communication and brainstorming to small details and bookings, she was extremely attentive, organized and professional. She was prompt with all meetings and at the actual event... Read More she arrived early and stayed late. Her creativity is so novel and her excitement for her clients is so contagious! The party details were OUTSTANDING! I recently got engaged myself and will definitely be booking her ASAP for coordination of my own wedding! I would absolutely recommend her over and over again!