Book Your Wedding with Tewksbury Country Club

A BALLROOM IN TEWKSBURY, MA

Grand Sequoia Ballroom is the most popular venue for wedding receptions, and has the space to prove it. Its capacity is 300 for a seated dinner with dancing, of course. From the moment you walk inside, your eyes are drawn to the incredible vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, all richly toned. A sparkling dance floor with natural wood complements the atmosphere and gives you a place for an unforgettable first dance.

Cypress Room offers the same deep wood hues with abundant natural lighting and a golden glow. Add a balcony and a fieldstone fireplace and you have a spot that’s ideal for a tranquil ceremony or rehearsal dinner with friends and loved ones. Count on space for 100 guests.

Andrea’s combines warmth and chic style in the same venue. With capacity for 100, it’s a great option for stylish ceremonies, rehearsal dinners or intimate receptions. A stone fireplace adds even more romance to this space.

Not only is Tewksbury Country Club a phenomenal location thanks to its stunning interior spaces and picturesque landscape, it’s also well-known and loved by newlyweds because of its great staff. From your event manager to individual servers, all personnel is experienced in weddings, and it shows. They’re extremely attentive to your needs and those of your guests, before, during and after the wedding.

The event coordinator at Tewksbury Country Club is famous for her helpfulness and know-how when it comes to designing and implementing the wedding you’ve always wanted. Her suggestions and the location’s approved vendor list—from spectacular florists to DJs and everything in between—ensure that you work with the best of the best from start to finish. As a result, all you need to do is decide what you want, and then relax while it gets taken care of for you.

If you’re flexible when it comes to the day of the week for your wedding, talk to your event coordinator about discounts. Tewksbury Country Club offers a number of promotions that give you the same splendor, but also make the most of your budget. Always book your wedding at least nine months to a year in advance to get the dates you want—this is one of Massachusetts' most popular wedding spots after all.

You need to know that while outside decorations and audiovisual equipment is permitted, it needs to be approved by management first. Nothing can be affixed to walls, floors or ceilings of any of the spaces. Certain decorations are prohibited, such as:

• Rice
  • Bubbles
  • Flame Candles
  • Confetti

Besides having access to a beautiful location with great service, Tewksbury Country Club really wants to take good care of you and make you as happy as possible. The amenities included for your wedding vary from package to package, but the most popular option offers a number of must-have perks for a celebration that blows your guests away.

• Live piano player during your champagne hour
  • Chiavari chairs
  • Flower centerpieces
  • Wedding cake
  • Bridal suite

To make it easier for all of your guests to enjoy themselves as much as possible, this location has tons of parking for easy access. Since it's located only minutes away from a major highway, getting to and from the Tewksbury Country Club is almost effortless for anyone in Massachusetts or southern New Hampshire.

Grand Sequoia Ballroom at Tewksbury Country Club

Offering 3 beautifully appointed rooms overlooking our beautifully manicured golf course, colorful gardens, dramatic stone bridges and fountains. Featuring the stunning Grand Sequoia Ballroom with post and beam architecture, dramatic chandeliers, magnificent fieldstone fireplace, large dance floor, private bar and French doors opening to a private outdoor patio. Choose from an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony space. Private Bridal Suite and affordable pricing. Several wedding packages & pricing to choose from or we can help customize a wedding package that is tailored to your specific needs. Accommodating parties from 30 to 300. Handicap accessible and ample parking.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

1880 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA (978) 640-0033

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Gayle M

Tewksbury Country Club was an AMAZING venue for our holiday wedding! The entire staff (special praise for Brian, Melissa & Heidi) made my fiance and I feel welcome, always graciously accommodated our needs and answered all of our questions quickly. The rooms at TCC are... Read More gorgeous and the food was delicious! From our ceremony in front of the stone fireplace to the last minute of our reception, the staff went above and beyond to make the evening a wonderful and memorable event for us and our guests. Brian was our "day of" coordinator and we never had to think about anything other than enjoying our perfect day! He was extremely attentive to set up details of our room, communicated and coordinated with all of our vendors, presided over the evening schedule so that we had a good flow and plenty of time to dance & party. We frequently have dinner at the Tavern by their golf course and I can honestly say that TCC is a beautiful setting no matter what time of year it is! I would give them more than 5 stars if it was possible.

2017-06-07T11:14:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so lucky & honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both and we hope to see you back at TCC for more special events.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Colleen O

Brian Doherty and the entire Tewksbury Country Club staff made my husband I so extremely comfortable throughout the entire wedding process! My guests have been raving about his calm and caring demeanor and excellent organizational skills. He had water waiting for me in between... Read More photos to give me a break and had any extra food packed away for us. I had a specific vision for the wedding day and the entire venue made everything come to life exactly how I had pictured it. The ballroom and grounds were incredible and I have not stopped receiving compliments. Did I mention the food!??? It was incredible!! The 4-course meal, appetizers, and late snacks were such a hit! Cocktail hour was gorgeous for the guests and everything was beyond perfect. The food was truly delicious!!! We are so very happy with this venue and with how our wedding turned out. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lindsay J

We had the most amazing wedding here! Between the delicious food to our amazing wedding coordinator Brian, everything was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

2017-06-14T09:28:11 Response from the vendor

So happy your day was perfect! We loved being part of your day and hope that you will be back for future events. Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Nanci D

Perfect ever thing was perfect! I had the most beautiful wedding ever! I could not have done it with out Tewksbury Country club!

2017-06-07T11:18:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We loved being part of your wedding day and strive to make it the best day ever! So happy to be part of the memories. Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

the staff at TCC were amazing. everyone fielded all my questions in a timely manner. the venue is beautiful. all our guests had an amazing time. food is incredible. the day ran smoothly and on time. we had so many compliments on the food and overall venue. the vendors that TCC... Read More work with are outstanding. we also had our rehearsal dinner there which was over the top. simple perfect.

2017-06-07T11:21:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review...We can't tell you how happy we are to be able to share in your wedding day. Our entire staff (Sales Team, Day Of Coordinators, Waitstaff, Culinary Team) all feel the same way. Making your wedding perfect is what we strive... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica H

I can not say enough wonderful things about the Tewksbury Country Club!!! They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They were so thorough in our meetings up until the wedding I knew nothing was missed. They even reminded me of things I did not even think of. When... Read More we were thrown the curveball of a sick groom they did everything they could to make him feel better!!! Bryan was there the night of our wedding and he knew everything we needed. The wedding reception went seamlessly and allowed me to just enjoy the night.The sight itself is gorgeous, the food was fantastic, the bar staff was outstanding!! All of our guests had a great time and raved about the venue. You will not be disappointed having your wedding here. and they will do everything to make your wedding perfect. I know they do weddings for people every day but they made me feel like mine was the most important and I know from talking to other people who had their wedding day there also that they felt the same way. Thank you Tewksbury for a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Brittany N

I can't say enough good things about the Tewksbury country club and their staff. From questions, I had Melissa and Heidi were always there for me, to the wedding day when Brian had everything completely organized and made sure things ran smoothly. The interior was something out... Read More of a dream. I wouldn't change a single detail about my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marysa M

Unbelievable- both the venue and the people! We booked our wedding 23 months out. I remember the first time I met Melissa and Heidi and how friendly and approachable were they both were. Throughout the planning process, they were both easy to get in touch with and reaponded to... Read More any emails/phone calls promptly. They worked so well with us- giving us ideas, telling us what has worked and what hasn't-- they truly wanted us to have the best day ever. The week of the wedding I met with Brian, who was the guy that would make all the magic happen that day. He was absolutely incredible!! Everything was beyond perfect and more than anything I could've imagined. On the wedding night, he kept checking in on us to see if we needed anything. He was such a rockstar! The food was AMAZING. We got so many compliments on everything the venue had to offer and I would 100% recommend TCC to anyone for any event. Brian, Melissa, Heidi- you guys make a great team! Thanks for dealing with me and my type A-ness. ;)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Karisa B

This venue gave me the wedding of my dreams! From the moment I walked in I fell in love with the gorgeous woodwork and chandeliers! Heidi and Melissa made my wedding planning a breeze! The food was exceptional and Melissa made sure that we ate our wedding food and cake along... Read More with still enjoying all of our company! Our guests spoke very highly of their experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stephanie M

We had our wedding at the Tewksbury country club on Labor Day weekend. The ceremony was on the beautiful bridge outside and the reception was in the Grand Sequoia Ballroom. I can't say enough great things about the Tewksbury Country Club. The food was awesome and they were... Read More extremely accommodating with several food allergies. Melissa and Heidi make you feel like you are the only wedding they are planning. They responded quickly to all of our needs and were willing to work with us to ensure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend TCC for anyone to looking to get married.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tara L

I have been waiting since my wedding this past June to write this review trying to come up with words even close enough to describe my experience with TCC. Everything about this place is perfect. My husband was the one we suggested we look at it, and it was the first and ONLY... Read More venue we looked at and booked it on the spot. The place itself is absolutely gorgeous and is hit everything on my checklist. Beautiful chandeliers and ball room, huge cocktail hour room with the option for guests to go outside, beautiful bridal suite, and of course, the bridge which is the perfect outdoor setting to get married on. However, as every bride knows (or will know soon enough) it is more about the people you work with that will make this experience memorable and with that, Melissa is absolutely hands down the best at what she does. She is so beyond organized, she gives me a run for my money. The communication from the get go is always prompt and consistent, and it's as though there is no challenge she can't overcome. She makes everything feel so stress free, and even those few times I didn't think I'd survive the drama or situations, she pulled me through and handled flawlessly handled everything. She has such a great personality and had us laughing through so much of this process that it didn't even feel like we were planning a wedding. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and so much of that is because of Melissa. She kept everything on schedule, got us anything we needed, took care of guests and just all around was like she was straight out of a fairy tale. You will not regret a single thing about choosing TCC for your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lindsay V

Nothing

2016-08-05T14:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for our 5 stars and i hope that when you get a moment you may write a few comments on your experience at Tewksbury Country Club. We love hearing your thoughts as it gives us reassurance that you enjoyed your day. Our team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Gabby B

The TCC was an amazing venue to have our wedding at. The staff was so accomidating months before and the day of - they truly made it the least stressful experience (as much as it could be). The venue is beautiful - its not just a simple white hall, it has a bunch of character &... Read More needs little decor. We got married out back on a stone bridge & it was breathtaking. The food was AMAZING!! I recieved so many compliments. So thankful for such an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Jackie P

My husband & I had our reception here last weekend and our ceremony in a church the town over. Melissa, Heidi & Brittany were unbelievable with the attentiveness and patience they had through the whole planning and the night of the wedding. Adding 2 vendor meals the day of the... Read More wedding they were able to accommodate no problem and working with us for our entrances made things very easy. The TCC is a beautiful place on its own, but the people who worked with us to make it all happen I can't say enough good things about. It really was a great night, and every one keeps talking about the mashed potatoes!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Kristin A

My husband and I want to send a big thank you to TCC and their entire staff, and in particular our wedding coordinator Brian. He was fantastic to work with and our day would have not been the success it was without him. Brian thoroughly walked us through every detail to... Read More alleviate what little concerns we had up front. He was responsive, easy to reach, and very organized. The day of he was right by our side for whatever we needed, and was a true pleasure to work with. The food, service, and overall experience was excellent and we would highly recommend this venue and staff to anyone getting married or hosting an event. Thank you again for everything! -Nick and Kristin, April 2016

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Katie P

PERFECT! We were absolutely thrilled with every aspect of the Tewksbury Country Club! We couldn’t be happier with our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding day. Everything was perfect! Melissa and her team made it so easy and wonderful! The meetings with Melissa prepared us for... Read More everything. TCC didn’t miss thing. Melissa knew what we needed before we knew. Her guidance was invaluable. The vendor recommendations were the best! We were impressed with them from our very first meeting and they did not disappoint! The Tewksbury Country Club staff (every single person we encountered throughout the planning) made this very special and important day absolutely awesome! All of our guests had a blast and raved about the venue, the food, the staff and the experience!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Katie P

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Larissa M

I don't even know where to begin!!! The staff at TCC is WONDERFUL! From every planning detail to the night of the wedding they were extremely helpful and great to work with! It is an absolutely beautiful venue with amazing food, staff, and service! We were SO happy with how... Read More perfect everything was on our wedding day! Thank you so much Brian, Heidi, Melissa, & the rest of the TCC staff!! We can't wait to come back to visit! :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Coryn S

I cannot even begin to say enough good things about the Tewksbury Country Club. Our wedding coordinators, Melissa and Heidi, were absolutely wonderful to work with. Our wedding was perfect and we owe so much of that to them and the amazing staff at TCC. They were beyond... Read More accomodating, responsive, friendly, supportive, everything. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding here -- I truly couldn't have asked for better.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Danielle N

My husband and I just got married on 11/21/15. Our ceremony was off-site in New Hampshire, and we had the reception at Tewksbury. I did not see the room AT ALL until after the ceremony, and when we walked in and saw it before the reception started, everything was PERFECT!... Read More Exactly how I imagined it. Melissa was our coordinator and she out did herself. It was everything that I imagined it would be. Melissa went above and beyond the entire night and even made sure that my parents always had a drink in their hand. Herself and one of the waitstaff also continually came up to my husband and myself asking if we needed anything. We were too excited to finish our meals and she had them boxed up for us to take home and eat later, which we did!! Everyone was so amazing and I am so incredibly happy we chose TCC. She made sure everything happened at the correct time that it was supposed to and I just could not have enjoyed myself more. Throughout the planning process, Melissa always answered emails in a timely manner and always called back when I needed her. My mom didn't like the wine choices so they let us bring it a different wine from their vendor and sold that at our wedding. They just went above and beyond for everything!!! TCC was very accommodating. The food was fantastic. We chose the filet and the chicken pomme. Both were cooked to perfection. We also chose Fredricks Pastries and Hillside Florist, vendors that TCC has used in the past. Everything went great there, the coordination between the two was perfect. We also did the Grand Sequoia package so the cake was included and approximately $50 per table in floral arrangements was included. Anything over that we paid for, but the center pieces were completely covered in that price, it was just our bridal bouquets that we had to pay for. I HIGHLY recommend the TCC for any event, especially a wedding. The pictures came out amazing, everyone we worked with were amazing!! I just can't say enough! Happiest night of my life!!! Everything was beyond perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kelly N

My daughter, Danielle's wedding at Tewksbury Country Club was outstanding! As parents we couldn't be happier that this day was so special and perfect! Both the cocktail room and reception ball room are absolutely gorgeous, the food was amazing (everyone has complimented us how... Read More perfectly cooked the filet mignon was). Melissa was fantastic to work with and made sure everything my daughter planned was above our expectations. I highly recommend TCC! The vendors for the flowers and cake were excellent to work and helped make the day PERFECT! Thank you Melissa we truly appreciate your hard work to make our daughters day special! Brian and Kelly Nolan

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Whitney S

The TCC was absolutely amazing from all of the planning that started on day one, to making sure our wedding flowed seemlessly on that day! The room is gorgeous, food was delicious and staff were WONDERFUL!!! They are really on top of everything, for example, right before our... Read More entrances, Brian, our wedding coordinator, asked me if I needed my boquet, which of course I did but left at the head table in the reception area. Within a minute, Brian had my boquet and I was ready to go. What a relief! They really pay attention to detail and have it all covered! I would highly recommend TCC!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley P

To give this venue 5 stars is not giving them enough credit. All of the coordinators at the country club were outstanding. From the beginning, they made us feel so comfortable with every decision we made and gave us their recommendations when it came time to choosing limo... Read More services, florists, bakeries, etc. They were prompt when it came to answering questions whether it be by email or telephone. We worked very closely with Melissa there and I truly can’t say enough good about her. She is an all-star and should be recognized for all of the hard work she puts into these events. She not only got the red wine out of my gown that someone spilt on me, but also made sure that both my husband and I AND our parents were all set throughout the entire evening. She took the décor that I brought in and made it exactly what I had pictured, using every piece and placing it beautifully throughout the venue. Our night was perfect, and I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. If we ever had questions and Melissa wasn’t there, both Janelle and Heidi were there with an answer in a snap. We were so incredibly fortunate to have all three of these girls through every step of the planning process. We would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for top notch service. As far as price, I felt that the TCC was SO reasonable. Their package included cake from a list of vendors, TOTAL open bar at cocktail hour, a piano player during cocktail hour, a champagne toast, a 4 course dinner, centerpieces from a list of vendors, and probably more that I am missing. Everyone raved about the dinner we had chosen (turkey dinner) and loved the soup and salad that accompanied it (fall harvest salad & butternut apple bisque). We had a wedding of 195 people and there was plenty of room within the venue to move around, including on the dance floor. Overall, this place is absolutely amazing. The Tewksbury Country Club made our day more perfect than we could have ever imagine.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Overall, we were very pleased with our wedding reception at TCC in August 2015. The food was great and our guests enjoyed it and the evening. Brian was very attentive to us throughout the whole night and made sure we had everything we needed. He was an awesome event manager!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 ROBIN R

TCC is a beautiful venue with great staff, views and food. I worked with Heidi, Melissa and Janelle and all were professional, helpful and had great ideas. We had an afternoon wedding reception in the Cypress room... A cocktail party. They suggested high and low tables, food... Read More ideas etc and really know their stuff. We were fortunate that it was a beautiful day so we were able to use the patio as well. Prices are reasonable and even the open bar bill was much lower than I expected. We had many compliments on the food and the beauty of the venue. Overall the TCC is a top notch and inexpensive venue with good food and exceptional attention to detail. I highly recommend it!

Meet The Manager

Tewksbury Country Club Sales & Event Details Team

Melissa Sponholtz - Event Sales Manager - She has been with Tewksbury Country Club since 2004 and has been involved in all aspects of the hospitality business. She has been an Event Manager since 2009 and is an experienced member of our team. Heidi Sullivan - Event Sales Manager - She joined our team in July 2012 from Salvatore's and has over 5 years in Event Sales & Management. Both Managers are available to handle the set up and details of your event and are here to ensure your event goes smoothly from beginning to end. Contact us & Meet the rest of our Event Team!