Book Your Wedding with Tewksbury Country Club

A BALLROOM IN TEWKSBURY, MA

Grand Sequoia Ballroom is the most popular venue for wedding receptions, and has the space to prove it. Its capacity is 300 for a seated dinner with dancing, of course. From the moment you walk inside, your eyes are drawn to the incredible vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, all richly toned. A sparkling dance floor with natural wood complements the atmosphere and gives you a place for an unforgettable first dance.

Cypress Room offers the same deep wood hues with abundant natural lighting and a golden glow. Add a balcony and a fieldstone fireplace and you have a spot that’s ideal for a tranquil ceremony or rehearsal dinner with friends and loved ones. Count on space for 100 guests.

Andrea’s combines warmth and chic style in the same venue. With capacity for 100, it’s a great option for stylish ceremonies, rehearsal dinners or intimate receptions. A stone fireplace adds even more romance to this space.

Not only is Tewksbury Country Club a phenomenal location thanks to its stunning interior spaces and picturesque landscape, it’s also well-known and loved by newlyweds because of its great staff. From your event manager to individual servers, all personnel is experienced in weddings, and it shows. They’re extremely attentive to your needs and those of your guests, before, during and after the wedding.

The event coordinator at Tewksbury Country Club is famous for her helpfulness and know-how when it comes to designing and implementing the wedding you’ve always wanted. Her suggestions and the location’s approved vendor list—from spectacular florists to DJs and everything in between—ensure that you work with the best of the best from start to finish. As a result, all you need to do is decide what you want, and then relax while it gets taken care of for you.

If you’re flexible when it comes to the day of the week for your wedding, talk to your event coordinator about discounts. Tewksbury Country Club offers a number of promotions that give you the same splendor, but also make the most of your budget. Always book your wedding at least nine months to a year in advance to get the dates you want—this is one of Massachusetts' most popular wedding spots after all.

You need to know that while outside decorations and audiovisual equipment is permitted, it needs to be approved by management first. Nothing can be affixed to walls, floors or ceilings of any of the spaces. Certain decorations are prohibited, such as:

• Rice
  • Bubbles
  • Flame Candles
  • Confetti

Besides having access to a beautiful location with great service, Tewksbury Country Club really wants to take good care of you and make you as happy as possible. The amenities included for your wedding vary from package to package, but the most popular option offers a number of must-have perks for a celebration that blows your guests away.

• Live piano player during your champagne hour
  • Chiavari chairs
  • Flower centerpieces
  • Wedding cake
  • Bridal suite

To make it easier for all of your guests to enjoy themselves as much as possible, this location has tons of parking for easy access. Since it's located only minutes away from a major highway, getting to and from the Tewksbury Country Club is almost effortless for anyone in Massachusetts or southern New Hampshire.

Grand Sequoia Ballroom at Tewksbury Country Club

Offering 3 beautifully appointed rooms overlooking our beautifully manicured golf course, colorful gardens, dramatic stone bridges and fountains. Featuring the stunning Grand Sequoia Ballroom with post and beam architecture, dramatic chandeliers, magnificent fieldstone fireplace, large dance floor, private bar and French doors opening to a private outdoor patio. Choose from an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony space. Private Bridal Suite and affordable pricing. Several wedding packages & pricing to choose from or we can help customize a wedding package that is tailored to your specific needs. Accommodating parties from 30 to 300. Handicap accessible and ample parking.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008

1880 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA (978) 640-0033

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Gayle M

Tewksbury Country Club was an AMAZING venue for our holiday wedding! The entire staff (special praise for Brian, Melissa & Heidi) made my fiance and I feel welcome, always graciously accommodated our needs and answered all of our questions quickly. The rooms at TCC are... Read More gorgeous and the food was delicious! From our ceremony in front of the stone fireplace to the last minute of our reception, the staff went above and beyond to make the evening a wonderful and memorable event for us and our guests. Brian was our "day of" coordinator and we never had to think about anything other than enjoying our perfect day! He was extremely attentive to set up details of our room, communicated and coordinated with all of our vendors, presided over the evening schedule so that we had a good flow and plenty of time to dance & party. We frequently have dinner at the Tavern by their golf course and I can honestly say that TCC is a beautiful setting no matter what time of year it is! I would give them more than 5 stars if it was possible.

2017-06-07T11:14:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so lucky & honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations to you both and we hope to see you back at TCC for more special events.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Sarah W

We could not have had a better experience than at the Tewksbury Country Club. From the moment we contacted the functions team to the last minutes of our reception, they were attentive, friendly, organized, and incredibly professional. Heidi was assigned our wedding and she was... Read More phenomenal- many members of our wedding party and guests even commented on how approachable, kind, and helpful she was. She assured Mike and I that everything would run smoothly and went out of her way to ensure we were happy the entire night. Throughout the entire planning process the TCC team was amazing- they aim to please and create an experience that fits each couple. They were quick to respond to questions, meet with us, and go over each detail of the night! There was never a time where we felt rushed or ignored. When we walked into the reception, it looked absolutely stunning. It is clear that the team at TCC is passionate about their jobs and cares that not only the bride and groom, but all the guests, are having a wonderful time. We also have to compliment the wait staff, bar tenders, and kitchen crew! The food and service was incredible. Many guests have told Mike and I, "That was the best wedding food I've ever eaten!" They worked so well with our guests (me, the bride included) who suffer from food allergies. The meals were delicious even with the allergy adjustments made. The grounds of TCC offer many beautiful spots to take pictures, too. It was a beautiful night and many people utilized the back patio to get fresh air and enjoy the nighttime ambiance. TCC has it all, and we would recommend them to any bride and groom without hesitation! Thank you TCC for an incredible experience and a truly magical night! Mike and I will never forget it! Sincerely, The new Mr. and Mrs. Michael Tyburski

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Beth P

My husband, parents, in-laws, guests and I are so impressed by everything at TCC! The decor, architecture, food, and staff are all incredible. From the moment we started planning until the day of our wedding the event coordinators were all amazing. Especially thank you to Brian... Read More our event doordinator for answering my 2 am emails and questions. The day of our wedding we had someone there with us from the moment we arrived until the end of our reception taking care of us. We were able to have so much fun because they took such good care of us and our guests. We really couldn't have been happier with our reception- they made our day perfect! We would recommend to any engaged couple!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily M

We had our wedding at TCC on October 15th and the day was absolutely amazing. Heidi is an absolute rock star and made sure everything was perfect and exactly how I envisioned it. When I walked into the room the day of our wedding it was decorated exactly how I had imagined it.... Read More The process of planning was easy and simple and all my questions where answered quickly and with such kind and enthusiastic answers. The venue itself is just stunning and features exposed wood, gorgeous fireplaces, and pristine landscaping. The food is delicious and portions are very generous. Heidi, Melissa, Brian, and all the staff at TCC went above and beyond to make sure that we had no stress on our wedding day. I am going to miss talking to these amazing people on a weekly basis. I highly recommend TCC and its amazing staff to everyone looking for a gorgeous wedding or event venue.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Tania G

The minute I saw Tewksbury Country Club on theknot, I knew I needed to have my wedding there. I only visited TCC and fell in love. The Grand Sequoia Ballroom is absolutely stunning with wooden beams on the ceiling and copper features. It also showcases a Juliet balcony that is... Read More perfect for bouquet tosses. My husband and I also opted to get married at TCC because I instantly fell in love with the bridge as a ceremony site. The staff at TCC are amazing. Planning was a breeze as a bride. Any questions you may have usually get answered within a day if you are emailing. Heidi was our event coordinator during our wedding on September 17th. Heidi is so sweet and a ball of energy. She welcomed me with a big hug which really helped calm my nerves. She was genuinely excited for our wedding, despite seeing and participating in so many. The wait staff are quite professional. The waitress who took care of the bridal party during photos and of us during the day, we think her name was Brittany, was so attentive. TCC is the best venue for any wedding, any season, any budget.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amanda H

We had our wedding at Tewksbury Country Club on August 4, 2017 and it was a night we'll never forget! We still have guests coming up to us and raving about the food, the venue, and the staff. Throughout the entire planning process, my husband and I found the event staff... Read More (specifically Melissa and Heidi since we worked with them the most, although I'm sure they're all great!) to be especially attentive to our special day. More than once I received a response to an email or phone call within a few hours. As we all know, planning a wedding can be extremely overwhelming, so having such a supportive and knowledgeable event staff makes things much less stressful. The day of we worked with Heidi and she was AMAZING! She kept things moving, popped up beside us whenever we needed her, and even helped fix my dress during photographs. I truly think our day went off without a hitch thanks to her. Brittany, the head waitress the night of, was also extremely attentive and helpful I couldn't say enough great things about this venue. The building is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Our photographs on the bridge came out better than I ever could have imagined. Thanks Heidi, Melissa, Brittany, and other event staff for giving us a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Aline E

We could not have asked for a better experience! The staff at the Tewksbury Country Club was very helpful and understanding. They guided us and listen to all our requests throughout the process. They delivered exactly what we had requested and gave us the wedding of my dreams!... Read More Melissa and Jamie are amazing at their jobs. They are very patient and understanding. Besides, The venue is gorgeous. Our guests still talk about how beautiful it was. I would recommend this place again and again. You will not be disappointed 😊

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kelsey H

I don't even know where to begin the venue was beautiful, the food was AMAZING, the staff though that's what really made the night perfect. Melissa made my dream wedding happen she listened to what I wanted and did everything in her power to make it come true. My husband and I... Read More could not be happier with our decision to celebrate our very special night here. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. All of our guests are still raving about what a beautiful wonderful night it was. We are so happy!! Five stars no question about it!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Erica C

We had such an amazing wedding and it was because the country club managed to keep everything together for us. They were so great. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Lezette A

This place is gorgeous! My husband and I got married here on the bridge right on top of the fountains. Our coordinator, Brian, is amazing. So into detail and was there for me every minute during the whole ceremony and reception. Anything I needed-he took care of. Along with all... Read More the other staff , everyone was incredible and so friendly. And did I mention the food? Oh my goodness was it delicious. Everyone still is complimenting on how beautiful the venue was, I wouldn't change a thing! I highly recommend this venue. 100%

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Dana M

I can't say enough about how perfect my wedding was at Tewksbury Country Club. My wedding was there a couple of weeks ago, July 14th, and I'm already dying to go back. I was obsessed with the venue from the very first moment we walked in for a tour over a year ago. Every... Read More person there, throughout the whole wedding planning process, was helpful, accommodating, organized, and respectful. Each step of the way, from the bridal expo, to the tasting, to the details appointment, was enjoyable! Despite how stressful wedding planning was, I never once felt stressed by any of the planning revolving around TCC. Brian was the BEST wedding coordinator - I can't imagine another person who is better at this job. The wedding day itself went perfectly (which I never thought could be possible), not a single thing went wrong. All of our guests raved about the venue itself, the food, and just how smoothly the night went in general. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place for their wedding, with delicious food, and the most awesome and attentive staff.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Melanie C

One visit to TCC and you will make your choice. I can't say enough about how happy I am with Tewksbury Country Club. The venue is beautiful inside and out. We loved the style and one meeting with Melissa and you will love her. Melissa took such great care of us during... Read More preparation for the big day and during our entire reception. The entire staff was great and the food was excellent. Melissa spoiled us throughout the night, making sure that we ate, that we had drinks throughout the night, and that we had absolutely everything that we needed. Tewksbury Country Club was a bit of a destination for us, with family in Boston, Worcester, CT, etc. However, it is completely worth the trip. They are willing to work with you to add/remove to predetermined packages. They provide recommendations for local vendors and work closely with you to coordinate your perfect wedding/reception. I highly recommend Tewksbury Country Club and could not have been happier with our day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Rachel T

The Tewksbury Country Club was amazing. We had our wedding there December 2016 and the staff were so helpful, accommodating and always quick to respond! The venue was just beautiful! The food was delicious and everyone there was very polite and friendly! I can't thank TCC enough... Read More for making our wedding day a dream come true, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Christine T

Yesterday, my family and friends gathered at Tewksbury Country Club to celebrate our daughter's Bridal Shower. I can't say enough about the staff, food, service and the venue. From the minute I arrived to set up, I was immediately greeted by Michele who quickly told us if we... Read More needed anything, she'd be there for us and she was, but was sure to not be intrusive. The wait staff could not have been nicer or more responsive to any special requests that came up and the food was outstanding. All of our guests took the time to tell me how impressed they were with their overall experience and would be telling their friends. I was above pleased with the setup, food, staff, and service and would highly recommend this facility for any size function you're planning! Great work, TCC. We will be back and will be sure to spread the word. With appreciation, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Stacy P

We were married at the Tewksbury Country Club on March 25, 2017. I never dreamed our wedding day would go so smoothley. Leading up to the big day we had several meetings with the staff over at TCC. They were consistently accommodating, warm, informative, and very generous with... Read More their time. On our wedding day, Brian was our coordinator, and he was so amazing! He went out of his way to make sure we were always comfortable, even down to seeing if we needed a drink while we were taking pictures and making sure we ate during our reception. He was well organized, kind, and on top of everything! I would recommend this venue to anyone, the ballroom is beautiful and the staff puts the experience over the top!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lindsay J

We had the most amazing wedding here! Between the delicious food to our amazing wedding coordinator Brian, everything was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

2017-06-14T09:28:11 Response from the vendor

So happy your day was perfect! We loved being part of your day and hope that you will be back for future events. Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Nanci D

Perfect ever thing was perfect! I had the most beautiful wedding ever! I could not have done it with out Tewksbury Country club!

2017-06-07T11:18:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We loved being part of your wedding day and strive to make it the best day ever! So happy to be part of the memories. Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

the staff at TCC were amazing. everyone fielded all my questions in a timely manner. the venue is beautiful. all our guests had an amazing time. food is incredible. the day ran smoothly and on time. we had so many compliments on the food and overall venue. the vendors that TCC... Read More work with are outstanding. we also had our rehearsal dinner there which was over the top. simple perfect.

2017-06-07T11:21:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review...We can't tell you how happy we are to be able to share in your wedding day. Our entire staff (Sales Team, Day Of Coordinators, Waitstaff, Culinary Team) all feel the same way. Making your wedding perfect is what we strive... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jessica H

I can not say enough wonderful things about the Tewksbury Country Club!!! They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They were so thorough in our meetings up until the wedding I knew nothing was missed. They even reminded me of things I did not even think of. When... Read More we were thrown the curveball of a sick groom they did everything they could to make him feel better!!! Bryan was there the night of our wedding and he knew everything we needed. The wedding reception went seamlessly and allowed me to just enjoy the night.The sight itself is gorgeous, the food was fantastic, the bar staff was outstanding!! All of our guests had a great time and raved about the venue. You will not be disappointed having your wedding here. and they will do everything to make your wedding perfect. I know they do weddings for people every day but they made me feel like mine was the most important and I know from talking to other people who had their wedding day there also that they felt the same way. Thank you Tewksbury for a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Brittany N

I can't say enough good things about the Tewksbury country club and their staff. From questions, I had Melissa and Heidi were always there for me, to the wedding day when Brian had everything completely organized and made sure things ran smoothly. The interior was something out... Read More of a dream. I wouldn't change a single detail about my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Marysa M

Unbelievable- both the venue and the people! We booked our wedding 23 months out. I remember the first time I met Melissa and Heidi and how friendly and approachable were they both were. Throughout the planning process, they were both easy to get in touch with and reaponded to... Read More any emails/phone calls promptly. They worked so well with us- giving us ideas, telling us what has worked and what hasn't-- they truly wanted us to have the best day ever. The week of the wedding I met with Brian, who was the guy that would make all the magic happen that day. He was absolutely incredible!! Everything was beyond perfect and more than anything I could've imagined. On the wedding night, he kept checking in on us to see if we needed anything. He was such a rockstar! The food was AMAZING. We got so many compliments on everything the venue had to offer and I would 100% recommend TCC to anyone for any event. Brian, Melissa, Heidi- you guys make a great team! Thanks for dealing with me and my type A-ness. ;)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Karisa B

This venue gave me the wedding of my dreams! From the moment I walked in I fell in love with the gorgeous woodwork and chandeliers! Heidi and Melissa made my wedding planning a breeze! The food was exceptional and Melissa made sure that we ate our wedding food and cake along... Read More with still enjoying all of our company! Our guests spoke very highly of their experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stephanie M

We had our wedding at the Tewksbury country club on Labor Day weekend. The ceremony was on the beautiful bridge outside and the reception was in the Grand Sequoia Ballroom. I can't say enough great things about the Tewksbury Country Club. The food was awesome and they were... Read More extremely accommodating with several food allergies. Melissa and Heidi make you feel like you are the only wedding they are planning. They responded quickly to all of our needs and were willing to work with us to ensure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend TCC for anyone to looking to get married.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tara L

I have been waiting since my wedding this past June to write this review trying to come up with words even close enough to describe my experience with TCC. Everything about this place is perfect. My husband was the one we suggested we look at it, and it was the first and ONLY... Read More venue we looked at and booked it on the spot. The place itself is absolutely gorgeous and is hit everything on my checklist. Beautiful chandeliers and ball room, huge cocktail hour room with the option for guests to go outside, beautiful bridal suite, and of course, the bridge which is the perfect outdoor setting to get married on. However, as every bride knows (or will know soon enough) it is more about the people you work with that will make this experience memorable and with that, Melissa is absolutely hands down the best at what she does. She is so beyond organized, she gives me a run for my money. The communication from the get go is always prompt and consistent, and it's as though there is no challenge she can't overcome. She makes everything feel so stress free, and even those few times I didn't think I'd survive the drama or situations, she pulled me through and handled flawlessly handled everything. She has such a great personality and had us laughing through so much of this process that it didn't even feel like we were planning a wedding. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and so much of that is because of Melissa. She kept everything on schedule, got us anything we needed, took care of guests and just all around was like she was straight out of a fairy tale. You will not regret a single thing about choosing TCC for your wedding venue.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lindsay V

Nothing

2016-08-05T14:47:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for our 5 stars and i hope that when you get a moment you may write a few comments on your experience at Tewksbury Country Club. We love hearing your thoughts as it gives us reassurance that you enjoyed your day. Our team... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Tewksbury Country Club Sales & Event Details Team

Melissa Sponholtz - Event Sales Manager - She has been with Tewksbury Country Club since 2004 and has been involved in all aspects of the hospitality business. She has been an Event Manager since 2009 and is an experienced member of our team. Heidi Sullivan - Event Sales Manager - She joined our team in July 2012 from Salvatore's and has over 5 years in Event Sales & Management. Both Managers are available to handle the set up and details of your event and are here to ensure your event goes smoothly from beginning to end. Contact us & Meet the rest of our Event Team!