Upscale Entertainment With Impeccable Planning

With our talented DJs, one-of-a-kind MCs, photo booths, special lighting and more, Vision will provide extraordinary entertainment and event planning services for your wedding. Offering a free consultation, our accessible and resourceful staff will work with you to create an ideal experience.

Classical, Country, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

404 5th Ave 5th Floor, New York, NY (877) 989-4040
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Micaela R

I may be biased, because it was my wedding, but DJ Unique from Vision Event Co. put on the best party of all time. It's like he knew exactly what the crowd wanted to hear. His transitions were seamless and he never let a song get stale. We worked with him for a few months... Read More before the big day and gave him some direction of what we wanted at each point in the night. He took those directions and ran with them. His song selection and mixes were unbelievable. The next day I had multiple guests come up to me and ask if we had a Spotify playlist from the night of our wedding because they loved the music so much. We also have a couple of friends who were at the wedding and are getting married next year. They are now planning to use DJ Unique and the Vision team for their weddings because they had such a great time. To top it off, DJ Unique looked like he was having a blast while he was spinning. You can tell he really loves what he does and is a super nice guy.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sara B

Daniela was an amazing help along the way and DJ Unique was the best DJ! He was warm, accommodating and played the best music. I could not be any happier with everyone at Vision!! Thank you for the best night!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Marissa M

We cannot say enough about the hype and positive energy that Vision Entertainment brings to a wedding. Thank you for making our day unbelievable! My husband and I have been fans of Vision Entertainment for the past several years. Since we first went to a Vision wedding several... Read More years ago, we have recommended countless family and friends to utilize their services. We could not wait for them to provide the entertainment and event planning services for our wedding. ALL members of the Vision team are a pleasure to work with, especially Daniela, DJ Unique, Ray and Chris. Daniela is friendly, personable and ensures that the day is carried out flawlessly. We absolutely loved working with her! She truly has a passion for what she does and it shows. DJ Unique and Chris bring the hype and excitement! Our dance floor was packed the entire time, and they did a beautiful job with our ceremony too. Thank you Vision for an unforgettable evening! We will continue to recommend your services to family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Cara S

Hiring Daniela from Vision Event Co was by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Daniela made the entire planning process so much easier I don’t know how we would have done it with out her. She took care of everything from finding vendors with in our budget... Read More to select from to keeping everything organized and running as planned the day of the wedding. She took the stress out of the process and we truly got to enjoy the planning and our wedding. I highly recommend using Daniela to plan your next big event and look forward to being able to work with her in the future.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Emily T

Thank you, thank you to Daniela . One of the best decisions we made on our wedding day was to hire Daniela to be our month-of-coordinator. She helped to make everything flawless and took all my visions and turned them into reality. Daniela was by my side all day long and... Read More supported me throughout it all. She was always prepared and was so caring. My wedding day would not have been s perfect as it was without Daniela!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Cathy P

My wedding day was AMAZING because of Vision Event Co. Daniela helped make the day run smoothly, and the dance floor was PACKED all night. Everyone had an awesome time, and we received compliments all night and still do! Definitely use Vision Event Co!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Catherine H

Daniela is SUCH a champ. My husband and I were the worst at planning. With two families with strong opinions, we were very overwhelmed. Our day wouldn't have gone as smoothly or as well if it hadn't been for Daniela and her assistant, Ellen. From meeting with my mom to make... Read More sure that everything went well, to dropping off cake pops at the venue, even being someone I could vent to when I was beginning to hate everyone, Daniela was there. Ellen, her assistant, was also a STAR. My husband's shirt didn't have the correct openings for the tuxedo and Ellen stitched in new holes ON THE SPOT. When a hat was forgotten for our entrance, Ellen went back to our apartment and got the hat for us. Daniela was WAY MORE than a Day of Coordinator. We cannot reiterate enough how amazing she was/is. If we could do it again (thank god, no), we would've hired her for the entire process. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Britt F

We LOVED Daniela and the Vision Event Co Team!!! We hired Daniela as our Day of Coordinator and couldn't be happier with our decision. Leading up to our big day, Daniela was in touch with all of our vendors making sure everything was in place and perfect. She organized our... Read More timeline and other important information with them and let my mom and I focus on other details. I had an insanely busy month of work leading into our wedding and her help was invaluable. I'm very into details and doing things on my own, so to be able to hand them over to Daniela and for her to do things exactly as I wanted meant SO much. She was EXCELLENT! She was also super helpful with recommending vendors we hadn't secured yet. She had a great, reliable list and we were so happy with all of her recommendations! The day of our wedding she was the first person in the bridal suite at the hotel and stayed with us until the last moment at our venue. She was by our sides the entire morning, afternoon and night. She was invisible to all, fly on the wall, but anticipated our every need (though there were't many since everything was already taken care of for the most part!) I couldn't imagine not having her there. She was in touch with all of my vendors throughout the day and made sure they were where they needed to be. For example, the photographers taking photos of all of our details, bouquets and boutonnieres arriving to the hotel while the florist was setting up in the venue, our transportation arriving on time etc; Daniela and her team made sure everything ran smoothly while we were getting ready especially making sure we all ate and we're hydrated (it was 93 degrees and humid that day!) She and her team also made many stops into my Husbands room to make sure all was good with him and his groomsmen. When we arrived at the venue everything was in place and looked amazing. I felt like I was a guest. After many months of planning, everything came to life more perfectly than we could have imagined. With Daniela, there was not a thing we needed to think or worry about on our wedding day - we just enjoyed. The most important part was that my parents loved her and trusted her. Like my Dad says "she always anticipated Mom's next thought and already had it done". She was incredible. We would recommend her over and over again. Thank you, Daniela and team!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Kaitlin C

I'm not too sure how I would have made it through the day without Vision's wedding coordinator by my side the entire time! Vision made planning our wedding less stressful and simple. Vision's wedding coordinator always made sure I had everything I needed; from making sure my... Read More lipstick was perfect to making sure my dress was bustled perfectly. She even checked in on my husband and groomsmen for me to make sure they were all ready and set to go! DJ Unique and our MC really got the crowd going; they played some games and had a great time with our guests. DJ Unique played exactly what we wanted to be played at our wedding and also respected our wishes to not play certain songs and genres. My husband and I have been married for 4 months and our guests still tell us how awesome our wedding was extremely because the DJ, MC, and Coordinator made it incredible!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

Daniela and the Vision Event Team were AMAZING!!! I was literally STRESS FREE on our wedding day! Daniela coordinated all of our vendors and was there to handle everything the day of the wedding. The DJ was beyond words...our guests never left the dance floor! He listened... Read More to what we wanted and delivered way beyond our expectations. We will never have another party without them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Sarah J

Vision Entertainment was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Everything was perfect! From the music during the ceremony to the party at the reception - and of course Daniela! It's been 6 months and I still don't know what I would have done without her on our... Read More wedding day! She helped with everything! From last minute dress steaming, sewing a bow on the flower girl dress when it ripped, keeping us on time, holding things during pictures and even helping me with my dresses during all my dress changes! Thank you Vision Entertainment!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Genna J

We hired Daniela Grafman and Vision Event Co to help us finalize all of our plans a few months before the wedding, coordinate with our other vendors, and run everything during our wedding day. Daniela was wonderful from the beginning. She was incredibly nice and easy to work... Read More with and made our lives much easier. We could go on and on about the various things she helped us with. Of note, there was supposed to be a hurricane during our wedding that could have destroyed our plans. Daniela expertly came up with back-up plans (which we thankfully did not have to use) and made us feel at ease as we tracked the weather. Also, after the vendor providing lighting for the reception fell through a few days before the wedding, Daniela was able to find us a new vendor within a day that was able to give us what we wanted. Finally, Daniela was prepared for everything on the day of the wedding, including removing stains from a groomsman’s shirt, and ensured that we had an amazing and stress free time. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carey H

Where do I even begin? Simply put, Daniela is the all-star vendor you need for your wedding. Don't get me wrong, DJ Unique was the perfect DJ...he kept everyone on the dance floor all night and had a chill vibe that we loved (all of my guests were raving about him). The MC was... Read More also great and helped the evening along without being over involved. But Daniela was my wedding savior! From our first email and phone consultation to our in-person meeting leading up to the wedding and day-of coordination, she handled absolutely everything flawlessly and the whole day went off without a hitch. I can't even thank her enough for working with me on the timeline, coordinating with my vendors and ensuring that myself and husband had everything we needed throughout the night. I honestly felt like she was an honorary bridesmaid with all that she did. I know how overwhelming planning a wedding can be, but if you're looking to check a big vendor off your list, don't hesitate to choose Vision for your wedding entertainment/day-of coordination.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shannon P

Vision entertainment did an excellent job at my wedding.! The guest were entertained and everything flowed smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Holly K

Jimmy Ponzio was our DJ and he was AWESOME!!! He was exactly what we wanted and needed, and honestly, just such a nice and great guy. Daniela Grafman was the woman we worked with to book everything and she was just as fantastic. Truly a wonderful company and two truly special... Read More individuals. Thank you both, Jimmy and Daniela!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Raquel S

Vision Entertainment made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Our DJ, emcee and day-of coordinator Allison were the best! They made sure everything went smoothly, according to plan and that our guests had an amazing time. It was especially crucial as we had a cocktail style... Read More reception and guests need a bit of ~directing~ to be in the right spots for things like the speeches and cake cutting. I can't forget the planner Daniela who was hilarious and helpful right from the start. We were clueless as to the actual "schedule" of a wedding and she told us all the options. She also skyped with me since I was in California but planning a wedding in NJ and looked at our Spotify playlist. I love tech savvy people! My guests were saying that the DJ was so great and they loved all the music. They were also the best bang for the buck as well. Other DJs we talked to only provided a DJ and wanted extra for the emcee or didn't provide a day-of coordinator at all. You really can't go wrong with Vision. Thanks to Daniela and everyone for making our vision a reality!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Colleen M

We used Vision Entertainment for our wedding and they were amazing!! Daniella was with us for 12 hours and kept us sane and happy. She made the day much easier and was a great help. DJ Unique was fabulous! We had a very eclectic music taste and he pulled it off and kept the... Read More dance floor hopping. We danced for an hour non-stop with his awesome mixes. If you're getting married in the tri-state you need to hire these guys! David and Colleen

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Leigh M

Vision Entertainment was one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding! John, the DJ, was incredibly professional. He understood the somewhat unconventional structure of our reception and offered some great suggestions for the music and schedule for the night. The... Read More music at our wedding was amazing – our dance floor was packed all night! James, the MC, was also amazing. He was very energetic and did a wonderful job with some announcements we needed for our guests and getting everyone excited to dance. Daniela was an absolute star – she was very helpful with every stage of the process, answering all our weird questions and making sure our day ran perfectly. On the day of my wedding, I didn’t worry about ANYTHING. We also booked a photobooth through Vision which was a huge hit with our guests and left us with a great momento from our day. The whole Vision Entertainment team was amazing from start to finish.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Samantha J

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Vision!! They were truly incredible and are so much more than just a DJ! Daniela was absolutely amazing and will go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day of. She rode with me to my first look, helped... Read More carry the train of my dress through a park, and held my dirty tissue! She is so genuine you feel like you are with one of your closest friends, which is important during such an exciting yet emotional day! With regards to the DJ services, DJ Unique kept our guests on the floor all night long. Our guests ranged in ages form 3-90 years old and everyone complemented his song selection. He perfectly mixed oldies, classics and current hits so there was truly something for everyone. The MC knew when to chime in, but wasn't over bearing, which was important to us. They definitely exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Rebekah T

Daniela and her team were absolutely incredible to work with! From the planning process to the night of, Daniela was there for me every step of the way, anticipating my needs, questions and concerns and proactively taking care of everything exactly as we wanted and hoped. She... Read More was so prepared, professional, fun! Not only did she take care of my groom and me but she also made my bridal party and family feel totally at ease. DJ Unique was amazing! He totally understood the vibe we were going for and played everything we wanted during our party. He handled all requests seamlessly and contributed hugely to the beautiful energy throughout the evening. Our emcee (James) was also the perfect amount of entertaining and tasteful. Vision Event Co has our highest recommendation! I can't say enough good things about how they made our special day perfect and totally us.

Daniella is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Jill H

Huge amounts of gratitude to Daniella!!!!!! She was invaluable! More than recommend. So professional, sharp, easy and fun to work with! More than appreciated her attention to detail and easy energy. She is essential and more than fantastic.

DANIELA IS AMAZING AND VERY TALENTED

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 lauren m

My wedding day was perfect because of Daniela. My mother and I had an incredible day and had absolutely nothing to worry about because of Daniela. She is so wonderful - there are no words to describe it. Starting 1 month in advance, Daniela will start developing... Read More relationships with your vendors, understand every detail of your dream wedding reception "look" and will work with your venue to put together an extremely detailed timeline. I had a wedding with 300 people (250 out-of-towners) at the Ritz Carlton and there was nothing that Daniela did not consider for my wedding. She made sure that everyone (friends and family) knew when and where they needed to be at all times and she made sure that our photographer was in the right place at all times. She will carry around your lipstick and wedding bands all day and she will pick up last minute breakfast for your bridesmaids, she will review the tables, ceremony set-up and cocktail hour set-up in advance and she will put together a detailed hair and makeup schedule. Daniela will do everything and anything to ensure that your day is perfect. She is extremely reliable and will be your right hand for your entire wedding weekend. I would hire Daniela again and again.

Fantastic service

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Violette G

THANK YOU vision entertainment! You were spectacular! From the first call I made to you, you were courteous, friendly, helpful, and I never felt like you were rushing me! You answered my million questions with a smile on your face and in your voice. My wedding day weNY... Read More perfectly. Daniella was stellar, always there when we needed her, fixing the full glass of red wine on my grooms light grey suit (no stain!!!) And nicely packaging my wedding dress when I did my dress change. Everything was on time thanks to Daniella's attention to detail, and my wonderful DJ'so perfectly timed cues. These DJS were SO committed to our good time theater they personally held up my pinata on the dance floor when the ran and wind took it down so that we could bash it out, literally putting limbs at risk!! They integrated our odd music selections into the night seamlessly! We are forever grateful for the role vision entertainment had in creating a perfect night!

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Sarah W

We debated about hiring a wedding planner, but as we lived in Australia and were getting married in my hometown of NYC, I knew there would be no way I could do this myself. I asked our venue for a few recommendations and Vision was one of them. When I first Skyped with Daniela,... Read More I knew she was the person I would go with. She was easy to talk to and very energetic. It's definitely not easy planning a wedding from the other side of the world, but Daniela made it such a better experience. Her connections and experience with other vendors made me so comfortable with picking our photographer and celebrant based on her recommendations. We met for the first time about 2 weeks before the wedding- it was like meeting someone you've known for years! We spent a full day together, running around doing all the things that you're supposed to spread out- flowers, hair/makeup, seeing the venue again for the first time in a year. I really appreciated that. She is absolutely fantastic! Everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding! She thinks of everything and takes so much stress off your plate. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!! Thank so much for everything!! We even got Daniela to dance at our wedding for a split-second! We also used Vision for our DJ, MC, Photobooth and surprise saxophone player. I could not have been any happier with their services. Their DJ and MC are fantastic!

Professional Class Act!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Andrew U

We had the pleasure of working with Vision Entertainment for our wedding at Houston Hall, this past Spring 2015. From our first meeting, Daniela was warm, personable and engaging. She listened carefully to our plans and preferences while prodding us with just the right... Read More questions. Soon after our meeting, she emailed with detailed notes memorializing our conversation. Based on our music interests, she offered us the opportunity to listen to DJ Unique spin, her suggested DJ. His style and capacity to influence the energy and flow of an evening showed us Daniela was right on target. We also had some ideas for decorating the space but didn’t know the best approach for achieving them. Daniela went above and beyond her required duties to research and recommend great vendors to help realize our vision. We decided to use them all! On the day of our wedding, Daniela served as the main point person, coordinating outside vendors and Houston Hall. In addition to the event lighting, DJ and music equipment for which Vision was responsible, Daniela handled the delivery and set up of several crystal chandeliers, drapery, extra chairs, and the platform for the ceremony. She handled all of this calmly with great skill and organization. Throughout the day she protected us from the stress of the bumps that arose by presenting us with solutions, honoring the spirit of our wishes and only involving us directly when necessary. She was able to do this because she did her homework and, most importantly, she took the time to know us, our style, and our preferences. The resulting elements combined exactly as we hoped to transform the space. From the ceremony through the reception, Daniela was all eyes on us, anticipating any needs. She kept us on schedule and skillfully guided the unfolding of our event matching our wishes. On the music front- DJ Unique delivered. He also took the time to understand the music we wanted to hear at each point in the event - from specific song choices to more general style and tone. From the moment the doors opened, our guests were treated to a musically curated evening that ended with a packed dance floor. Our wishes weren’t just fulfilled but exceeded as he found creative ways to bring all of our musical interests to the event often with creative mixing and versions of songs. The music wasn’t just what we asked for- it was better than we asked for. To this day, people are still raving about the music at our wedding. Overall, both in planning and execution, Vision exceeded our expectations. They are a professional, class act, who helped us execute a fabulous evening that will be remembered for years.

Meet The Events Director

Daniela Grafman

On paper, I’m a Certified Wedding & Event Planner, I have a degree from Fordham University and I’m a Board Member for the International Special Events Society (ISES). Off paper, chocolate is a true passion of mine, I love to dance like no one’s watching (and get into dance-offs), my glass is always half full (sometimes with an extra lemon), baking is my ultimate stress relief, and I can’t even put into words how happy it makes me to plan events. My top 3 favorite moments at a wedding are: the first look, the father/daughter dance and the cake cutting.